PDA

View Full Version : Portland fans get in here

YouGotServed
05-15-2014, 12:14 AM
To all you Portland fans congratulations on a successful season. I know it's tough watching your team lose tonight but you guys had a good playoff run. Your team beat Houston as the underdogs so that's something to be proud of.

Lilllard is an amazing player and so is Aldridge. Portland will be in the playoffs for years to come, and with the right acquisitions and roster changes they might even contend. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Rockets and Portland face each other next season as well. :oldlol: I was upset when Houston lost, but in retrospect that was one of the most amazing playoff series' I've ever watched.

Anyway, I wanted to say I respect the hell out of Lillard, Aldridge, ROLO!, Batum, Wesley Mathews and all those guys. :cheers: They're awesome. The Blazers are an humble team, and I sincerely hope to see them in the playoffs next year again. Not only that, I hope they become title contenders. They're one of the most likeable teams in the NBA. Congrats! :cheers:

JohnFreeman
05-15-2014, 12:15 AM
http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nba-on-Tnt-Chariots-of-backfire-race-webber-wins.jpg

Inferno
05-15-2014, 12:16 AM
I'm surprised. Weren't you trolling the shit out of Portland fans in the regular season? :coleman:

Rocketswin2013
05-15-2014, 12:18 AM
:applause:

Portland fans are worthless pieces of shit, tbh.

YouGotServed
05-15-2014, 12:24 AM
I'm surprised. Weren't you trolling the shit out of Portland fans in the regular season? :coleman:

Yeah but it was all in good fun. I thought Houston had that series in 6. Obviously I underestimated Portland. Houston was all talk and Portland just came at Houston like:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

They beat Houston with class, poise and with a lot of heart. Time to admit it. Other Rocket fans might not want to hear it but Houston got cocky, and Portland out-played them on both ends of the court. Not once did I hear any of the Blazer starters talk shit. RoLo kept getting shat on by Dwight and he took it like a man and never backed down. Respect. :applause:

Im so nba'd out
05-15-2014, 12:25 AM
portland way to never quit:applause:

Black and White
05-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Wow, YGS, trolling aside, I got mad respect for this thread bro :cheers:

Fudge
05-15-2014, 12:29 AM
Fcuk you YGS, you're turnin soft.

reppy
05-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Thanks mang. :cheers:

And obviously, congrats to the Spurs. Portland is my team, but I can't even be mad. I want the Portland players to look at the Spurs and ask themselves, "What can we do to play like them?"

Ya'll better come out of the west now, I'm cheerin' for ya! :applause:

YouGotServed
05-15-2014, 12:42 AM
Fcuk you YGS, you're turnin soft.

Not soft, just giving respect where respect is due my man.

Wow, YGS, trolling aside, I got mad respect for this thread bro :cheers:

:cheers:

Where the Portland fans at? Tough to look at the bigger picture right after a loss. Many thought Portland wasn't even going to make the playoffs. Then they got hot in the regular season and even 'upset' Houston in the first round. Lillard's game winner, Aldridge's 2 monster games @ Houston. That's amazing stuff.

Props to the team and their fans.

Black and White
05-15-2014, 12:44 AM

Where the Portland fans at? Tough to look at the bigger picture right after a loss. Many thought Portland wasn't even going to make the playoffs. Then they got hot in the regular season and even 'upset' Houston in the first round. Lillard's game winner, Aldridge's 2 monster games @ Houston. That's amazing stuff.

All they need to do is bulk up the bench a little, let CJ play a bit more in the RS and they will contend for the next few years for sure.

Myth
05-15-2014, 12:51 AM
I am so proud of the Blazers. During pre-season, it was a question of if they could make playoffs. They then went on to not only make the playoffs, but battle for a top seed, and then take out a highly anticipated team without homecourt advantage. Hopefully they build on this season.

roffie
05-15-2014, 12:56 AM
they desperately need an upgrade on their bench.. but other than that.. well played blazers!

Kawhi Not?
05-15-2014, 12:57 AM
congrats on a great season

RoseCity07
05-15-2014, 01:01 AM
We need a bench. Seems like it should be easy if any free agents want to come help us get over the top.

Threethrows
05-15-2014, 01:13 AM
Even some Blazers fans were saying I was crazy elsewhere before the season when I said this was a 50+ win team.

They need to get that bench situated though. Great season for them nonetheless.

As much as I clown on the Rockets and especially Harden, they are going to be really good too. I hate everything about Harden but if he can change up his game there's hope for him and the Rockets. He's talented enough to do it.

AnaheimLakers24
05-15-2014, 01:17 AM
change of heart

i like that... houston stil suck

All Net
05-15-2014, 01:20 AM
54 wins
2nd round

And least got a game in round two. Great year for them and will go from strength to strength to build on for next year.

20Four
05-15-2014, 01:22 AM
To all you Portland fans congratulations on a successful season. I know it's tough watching your team lose tonight but you guys had a good playoff run. Your team beat Houston as the underdogs so that's something to be proud of.

Lilllard is an amazing player and so is Aldridge. Portland will be in the playoffs for years to come, and with the right acquisitions and roster changes they might even contend. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Rockets and Portland face each other next season as well. :oldlol: I was upset when Houston lost, but in retrospect that was one of the most amazing playoff series' I've ever watched.

Anyway, I wanted to say I respect the hell out of Lillard, Aldridge, ROLO!, Batum, Wesley Mathews and all those guys. :cheers: They're awesome. The Blazers are an humble team, and I sincerely hope to see them in the playoffs next year again. Not only that, I hope they become title contenders. They're one of the most likeable teams in the NBA. Congrats! :cheers:
I'm a Laker fan for life but this thread makes me respect you more mang! :cheers:

YouGotServed
05-15-2014, 02:29 AM
All they need to do is bulk up the bench a little, let CJ play a bit more in the RS and they will contend for the next few years for sure.

Portland definitely needs a bench. And IMO if they want to contend they also need a better center, a better rim protector. Don't get me wrong I think RoLo is a warrior but to me he's better suited coming off the bench.

I'd like to see how Portland fans feel about this.

I'm a Laker fan for life but this thread makes me respect you more mang! :cheers:

All good my brotha. :cheers:

BlazerRed
05-15-2014, 02:32 AM
I am so proud of the Blazers. During pre-season, it was a question of if they could make playoffs. They then went on to not only make the playoffs, but battle for a top seed, and then take out a highly anticipated team without homecourt advantage. Hopefully they build on this season.
Once we get a bench we're all good :applause: I wish we could afford someone like Asik. He's a perfect fit. We need a better rim protector than ROLO. ROLO is great but his post D leaves a lot to be desired.

Big#50
05-15-2014, 02:35 AM
**** Matthews. Thought he played dirty all series long against the Spurs. Portland is a good team when they get a bench. I'm a fan.

bigt
05-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Yeah well done Portland, didn't see any/many people predicting much from the Trailblazers this season but they exploded in a tough Western Conference. Hopefully they learn a lot from this run, and in a couple of years can become really dangerous in the title hunt.

oarabbus
05-15-2014, 02:37 AM
Not soft, just giving respect where respect is due my man.

YGS (The Merciful) somehow became one of the better posters around here once Houston lost :biggums:

BlazerRed
05-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Y'all nikkas making me cry :cry:

BlazerBeta

YouGotServed
05-15-2014, 02:42 AM
YGS (The Merciful) somehow became one of the better posters around here once Houston lost :biggums:

Fropez, bomberman (Lillard), and LMA taught the YGS a great lesson in humbleness and humility.

:-(

Threethrows
05-15-2014, 02:44 AM
Fropez, bomberman (Lillard), and LMA taught the YGS a great lesson in humbleness and humility.

:-(

Damn son I'm fixin' to cry :cry: