PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Really Consider the Clippers Contenders?

AirTupac
05-15-2014, 09:49 AM
Most of us knew that a team with CP3 won't get you anywhere far. But the Clippers franchise seems like it will never do anything great like even winning the Western Conference. #RIP

tgan3
05-15-2014, 10:58 AM
They would have been up 3-2 and have a significant lead to win the thunders to advance to the conference finals if not for OKC rigged refs

Legends66NBA7
05-15-2014, 11:08 AM
So if "most of us knew", does it really matter if "anyone" considered them contenders ?

It's also pretty hard to win the Western Conference, despite their talent level, since the other 2 teams just happen to have more talent or even better chemistry/team work overall. This is might be the deepest year of the West of all-time.

AirTupac
12-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Still holds true. I am so right about Clippers ball

senelcoolidge
12-21-2015, 01:35 PM
How many Clipper threads do you have to make? You're team is utter garbage. Why even try to badmouth another team. The Clippers are the best team in all of California, have some pride.

1987_Lakers
12-21-2015, 01:37 PM
How many Clipper threads do you have to make? You're team is utter garbage. Why even try to badmouth another team. The Clippers are the best team in all of California, have some pride.

"You are team"
:roll:

pastis
12-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Well, before the season i had the clippers at top with Spurs, okc, gsw and houston. right now houston seems to sturggle but the clippers are pretty "ok".
Tough the gap between gsw and spurs and the rest of the league is huge.
imo the clippers will finish #4 and then we will see. they have all the pieces for a deep run, but honestly, this year with healthy durant, with a loaded spurs team and the gsw.......for the first time it would not be embarassing to lose in the 2nd round for the clipps. but maybe everyone will step up in the playoffs.

Dr Seuss
12-21-2015, 01:44 PM
based on their recent history of never getting past the 2nd round... no

that would be like saying a guy who's only gotten to 2nd base, a ladies man

imnew09
12-21-2015, 01:57 PM

NIGGUH What about GOLDEN STATE? :facepalm

you are a fken dumb a$$. QUit posting

AirTupac
12-21-2015, 02:04 PM
"You are team"
:roll:

What a bozo :oldlol: :oldlol:

Milbuck
12-21-2015, 02:08 PM
NIGGUH What about GOLDEN STATE? :facepalm

you are a fken dumb a$$. QUit posting
You're right, but good lord do you sound retarded. You should be the last person on here to shit on someone's intelligence.

sd3035
12-21-2015, 02:10 PM
No team with Chris Paul is a contender as long as he's starting

He's a mental midget career loser

senelcoolidge
12-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Yikes..my mistake. I meant best team in L.A. Also misspellings, I know it's sooo uncommon on ISH. I wrote that post in the blink of an eye..so yeah it was filled with errors.