PDA

View Full Version : I better not ever hear that Cliff Paul is a superstar or better than Westbrook..

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 01:13 AM
He still hasn't made a conference finals :roll: . This dude is overrated as ****. Analysts and dorks on here say he has a winning mentality and he reeks of winning. This dude is a LOSER.

Westbrook is the best PG in the league.

Get Cliff Paul the **** OUTTA HERE!

notatop29pg
05-16-2014, 01:14 AM
Heard this before from all the D-Will fans.

Slim Reaper
05-16-2014, 01:16 AM
He still hasn't made a conference finals :roll: . This dude is overrated as ****. Analysts and dorks on here say he has a winning mentality and he reeks of winning. This dude is a LOSER.

Westbrook is the best PG in the league.

Get Cliff Paul the **** OUTTA HERE!

Nah CP3 is the best PG. I don't really consider Westbrook a point guard. He;s just a fcking beast

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Nah CP3 is the best PG. I don't really consider Westbrook a point guard. He;s just a fcking beast

Westbrook is a much better basketball player. Cliff hasn't made the CONFERENCE ****ING FINALS

Slim Reaper
05-16-2014, 01:31 AM
Westbrook is a much better basketball player. Cliff hasn't made the CONFERENCE ****ING FINALS

Don;t get me wrong at this stage in their career I rather have Westbrook.

Prime and if I was to start a franchise I would probably take CP3

Al Thornton
05-16-2014, 01:32 AM

while roy hibbert has made multiple conference finals

u are really dumb

why is being dumb so fun to u people?

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 01:34 AM

u are really dumb

Who considers Roy Hibbert a "superstar"? Who says Roy Hibbert is a winner! Nobody

Good logic.

CP0

moe94
05-16-2014, 01:35 AM

Player x is better than player y because of team z's accomplishments!

Shut the fvck up. :whatever:

Black and White
05-16-2014, 01:35 AM

u are really dumb

Dude, Chris Paul had no excuse this year, he had the team to get it done, I put him behind Tony Parker and Russell Westbrook, he needs to get it done next year or he will start getting bashed real bad.

imdaman99
05-16-2014, 01:37 AM
While I think CP3 is a great PG, I think he needs to man up and do whatever it takes to win in the playoffs. Don't start going in once you're down 10 with 3 mins to go, that shit is too late.

navy
05-16-2014, 01:38 AM
Dude, Chris Paul had no excuse this year, he had the team to get it done, I put him behind Tony Parker and Russell Westbrook, he needs to get it done next year or he will start getting bashed real bad.
Chris Paul has Blake Griffin
WEstbrook has the MVP
Tony Parker has Duncan and Ginobli. (His team just blew out Portland and he didnt even play)

Stop this dumb narrative that other teams winning makes other players better than him. Chris Paul choked away Game 5, but he performed admirably this series.

Black and White
05-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Chris Paul has Blake Griffin
WEstbrook has the MVP
Tony Parker has Duncan and Ginobli. (His team just blew out Portland and he didnt even play)

Stop this dumb narrative that other teams winning makes other players better than him. Chris Paul choked away Game 5, but he performed admirably this series.

He was amazing in game 1, then he was average in the following games for his standard,

You telling me that, DeAndre, Griffin, Jamal Crawford, JJ Redick etc and Doc Rivers as the coach isn't enough?

There is no excuse for him, he got a pass last year.

Al Thornton
05-16-2014, 01:45 AM
He was amazing in game 1, then he was average in the following games for his standard,

You telling me that, DeAndre, Griffin, Jamal Crawford, JJ Redick etc and Doc Rivers as the coach isn't enough?

u can't just ignore the advantage the thunder have.

if chris paul and/or blake griffin got the calls that the thunder got the clippers are winning in 6. and they came very close to winning in 6 with durant and westbrook getting their 30 free throws every single game.

navy
05-16-2014, 01:45 AM

Role players and a coach to beat the MVP of the league and Westbrook? Clearly not.

What is this excuse and pass shit even mean? He lost to a better team. :confusedshrug:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Replace Westbrook w/ CP3 and OKC still wins. In 5 games.

Westbrook>>>>Flake

Al Thornton
05-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Who considers Roy Hibbert a "superstar"? Who says Roy Hibbert is a winner! Nobody

Good logic.

CP0

the point is hibbert is the second best player on the best team in the east. he is complete shit yet makes all star teams and the conference finals every year because outside of miami there isn't a team in the east as good as the minnesota timberwolves or new orleans pelicans

do u understand my point now young man?

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 01:49 AM
the point is hibbert is the second best player on the best team in the east. he is complete shit yet makes all star teams and the conference finals every year because outside of miami there isn't a team in the east as good as the minnesota timberwolves or new orleans pelicans

do u understand my point now young man?

Roy Hibbert has nothing to do with my point. You brought him up. He is irrelevant and trash.

Players that constantly get called superstars and having a "winning mentality" and this and that should at least make a CONFERENCE ****ING FINALS once a decade :roll: :roll:

CP0

Al Thornton
05-16-2014, 01:51 AM
Roy Hibbert has nothing to do with my point. You brought him up. He is irrelevant and trash.

Players that constantly get called superstars and having a "winning mentality" and this and that should at least make a CONFERENCE ****ING FINALS once a decade :roll: :roll:

CP0

u are so painfully dumb

HE PLAYS IN THE WESTERN ****ING CONFERENCE :roll: :roll:

FOR 9 YEARS HE HAS PLAYED IN THE WESTERN ****ING CONFERENCE :roll: :roll: :roll:

is this how i have to do it so u will actually understand little bruh?

ThePhantomCreep
05-16-2014, 01:54 AM
B-b-b-but Chris Paul has a sparkling PER! He's so pure, wholesome and efficient, Westbrook is just a chucker! High FG% always wins!

The stat dorks fail again.

Black and White
05-16-2014, 01:56 AM
Role players and a coach to beat the MVP of the league and Westbrook? Clearly not.

What is this excuse and pass shit even mean? He lost to a better team. :confusedshrug:

Blake Griffin is just a role player now?

joeyjoejoe
05-16-2014, 02:02 AM
Cp just shat on wb and would be in con finals if refs weren't hanging off okc's nuts

GoSpursGo1984
05-16-2014, 02:03 AM
Blake Griffin is just a role player now?

That's Lebron stan logic put down the players they play with to make the player they love look good

Al Thornton
05-16-2014, 02:03 AM
Cp just shat on wb and would be in con finals if refs weren't hanging off okc's nuts

woah a good post

wow

dude77
05-16-2014, 02:06 AM
nice player but uh .. he'll always be a loser .. him and carmelo could be best friends

stevieming
05-16-2014, 09:32 AM
there is the small matter of the league MVP on the other team, and went on 27 points on 9-12 shooting after the 1st quarter!!!

come on...

CP3 is a superstar.....top 5 PG in the league....

AirTupac
05-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Anyone who thought the Clippers (with CP3 on the team especially) was going to make it out of the 2nd round is a dumbass. :oldlol:

Stay shitty Clippers , forever and always.

Mass Debator
05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Replace Westbrook w/ CP3 and OKC still wins. In 5 games.

Westbrook>>>>Flake
This.

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 11:55 AM
CP3 is a superstar.....top 5 PG in the league....

He is most definitely not a superstar. He is a borderline top 5 PG though, I'll give you that.

Anaximandro1
05-16-2014, 12:12 PM
B-b-b-but Chris Paul has a sparkling PER! He's so pure, wholesome and efficient, Westbrook is just a chucker! High FG% always wins!

Since 1991, the best player on a championship team has always (*) finished the postseason with a PER above 24.6

(*) Garnett (2008 - PER 23.0) and the Pistons anomaly (2004) are the two exceptions.

there's been nothing special about Paul's PER after two rounds and 36 minutes per game.

Despite playing heavy minutes, Durant/Westbrook have a higher PER than Paul/Blake.

BTW, the OKC duo was efficient against the Clippers...

2014 Playoffs

Westbrook PER 24.5 / MP 39.5

Chris Paul PER 23.8 / MP 36.3

----------------------------------

Durant PER 23.5 / MP 44.5

Blake PER 21.8 / MP 36.8

2014 Playoffs - H2H

Westbrook 27.8 PT / 6.0 RB / 8.8 AST / TS% 61.8

Chris Paul 22.5 PT/ 3.7 RB / 12.0 AST / TS% 61.1

---------------------------------------------

Durant 33.2 PT/ 9.5 RB / 5.3 AST / TS% 61.0

Blake 23.8 PT/ 8.8 RB/ 4.0 AST / TS% 54.0

B-Easy8
05-16-2014, 12:45 PM
I would take Swagbrook every day of the week.

imdaman99
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM
After game 1, Westbrook dominated the shit outa CP3.

Westbrook is the best PG, there's no shame in being #2 though :cheers:

fpliii
05-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Nah, CP3 is definitely underrated, and is a superstar+better than WB. I do like GOATbrook a lot though. Dat defensive versatility, alphaness and athleticism. :pimp:

dunksby
05-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Durant 33.2 PT/ 9.5 RB / 5.3 AST / TS% 61.0

Blake 23.8 PT/ 8.8 RB/ 4.0 AST / TS% 54.0
MVP outrebounding bigs when it matters and look at that efficiency! Total annihilation of the opponent :applause: :applause:

beastee
05-16-2014, 01:46 PM
Pass first guards can never be top 5 Superstar in the league. That is why I have always been so critical of Paul. He is a great distributor and has scoring ability...but i just have never once seen a top 3-5 player in the league out of his skillset. This is one of the few times that stats actually lie...

ihoopallday
05-16-2014, 01:59 PM
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/phillymademe/13073602/62568/62568_original.gif

what an uppity little niglet :lol:

I see we're rocking the same avi :cheers:

tjgoHAM
05-16-2014, 02:11 PM
:cheers:
I see we're rocking the same avi :cheers:

Raymone
05-16-2014, 02:16 PM
They're both great at manipulating ref calls. Too close to decide.

LONGTIME
05-16-2014, 02:32 PM
I would take Swagbrook every day of the week.

The kid is a winner. WestGOAT :bowdown:

Rondo
05-16-2014, 02:56 PM

Good logic.

CP0

It's your logic, dumbass.

Scalabrine > Barkley. Your logic. Chalmers > Nash.

TylerOO
05-16-2014, 02:59 PM
It's your logic, dumbass.

Scalabrine > Barkley. Your logic. Chalmers > Nash.

Oh wow another retard on ISH. Shocker

Who considers Scalabrine and Chalmers stars, let alone superstars? ****ing idiots on here man :oldlol:

PsychoBe
05-16-2014, 03:07 PM
chris paul needs to go to the east where no pg can guard him so that he can do whatever he wants. his competition would consist of dj augistine, brandon jennings, mario chalmers, john wall, rajon rondo (the only actual decent matchup for him), deron williams (lol), kyrie irving, kemba walker, etc.

he'd have a field day every game.

knicksman
05-16-2014, 04:33 PM
LOL you just exposed your IQ by saying westbrook is better

Rondo
05-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Oh wow another retard on ISH. Shocker

Who considers Scalabrine and Chalmers stars, let alone superstars? ****ing idiots on here man :oldlol:

Your argument is that CP3 can't be a superstar because he's never been to the conference finals. Guys like Barkley and Nash never won a ring while Scalabrine and Chalmers have. It's the same logic. You're judging a player based on team success when there's way too many factors involved.

Bit hypocritical to call anyone a retard.

knicksman
05-16-2014, 04:39 PM

But but why is a score first pg hasnt won yet in this league as the man?? Why are scoring guards like marbury, iverson considered cancers in this league. Just because westbrick played with durant while cp3 playing with blake doesnt mean hes now better. LOL that logic

JUDGE WITNESS
05-16-2014, 04:39 PM
cliff paul is a state farm agent

yeaaaman
05-16-2014, 10:23 PM
He is most definitely not a superstar. He is a borderline top 5 PG though, I'll give you that.

I'm curious to see who the potential 5 pg's you have above him are.

yeaaaman
05-16-2014, 10:24 PM
But but why is a score first pg hasnt won yet in this league as the man?? Why are scoring guards like marbury, iverson considered cancers in this league. Just because westbrick played with durant while cp3 playing with blake doesnt mean hes now better. LOL that logic

Exactly.

Put him on those old sixer teams and he's not doing half as much as Iverson while being twice as out of control, and basically being labeled a chucker and cancer.

stalkerforlife
05-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Paul is overrated and it was funny to watch Skip tell Stephen A. that, with Stephen A. saying he's wrong. Blah. Then, Zeke comes on the show and agrees with Skip. Stephen A. changes his tune.

That chump Stephen A. hung up on me when I called his radio show after I went on a rant about how LBJ was a coward after the collusion. PWNED.

GoSpursGo1984
05-17-2014, 12:19 AM
Your argument is that CP3 can't be a superstar because he's never been to the conference finals. Guys like Barkley and Nash never won a ring while Scalabrine and Chalmers have. It's the same logic. You're judging a player based on team success when there's way too many factors involved.

Bit hypocritical to call anyone a retard.

Steve Nash got to the Western Conference Finals and Barkley got to the Finals and both have won MVP's what has Paul done besides put up empty stats in the regular season? If Paul is a superstar then Kevin Love must be one to.

Ancient Legend
05-17-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm dissapointed in CP3, I thought he could get his shot off whenever the team needed it, but his size severely limits him.

Westbrook doe... KD winning the MVP might be the first time the 2nd best player on the team won it.