:eek:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-16-2014, 01:05 PM
but but but sooo stacked:cry: :cry: :cry:

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:14 PM
but but but sooo stacked:cry: :cry: :cry:

But you guys want it that way, right?

Just good enough to win, just bad enough for you to bitch and give all the credit to Lebron.

It's funny, Lebron stans argue that they prefer him over MJ and Kobe because he's a better teammate and that he makes them better, yet no fanbase criticises supporting casts more.

Hilarious

riseagainst
05-16-2014, 01:15 PM
ballhog?

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:17 PM
ballhog?

USG rate is actually quite low, although touches are quite high. Seems to indicate that LBJ is dribbling in place too much.

rule1223
05-16-2014, 01:20 PM
whats new? thought everyone already knew teammates regress significantly playing with lebron

SilkkTheShocker
05-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Stacked

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:23 PM
whats new? thought everyone already knew teammates regress significantly playing with lebron

Not true, it's more a function of the system.

Cocaine80s
05-16-2014, 01:23 PM

Just good enough to win, just bad enough for you to bitch and give all the credit to Lebron.

It's funny, Lebron stans argue that they prefer him over MJ and Kobe because he's a better teammate and that he makes them better, yet no fanbase criticises supporting casts more.

Hilarious
Lol at kobe Stans not criticizing his supporting cast as much. You are ****ing delusional

livinglegend
05-16-2014, 01:24 PM

So Lebron won with ''regressed teammates''.
How great he is!

imdaman99
05-16-2014, 01:25 PM
This is bran turning everyone on his team into role players. He basically hogs the stats and glory.

Hey Bosh, I can't deal with you scoring 25 pts a game like you did in Toronto and Dwyane, you saw how it was when you were dominating in 2011 :oldlol: Can't let you steal my Finals MVPs bro :cheers: But thanks for giving up your team for me, it was the only way I was not going to quit on you bro, xoxo

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:25 PM

Hilarious

I'm not saying that at all stop implying that somehow I have an ulterior motive.

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:27 PM
This is bran turning everyone on his team into role players. He basically hogs the stats and glory.

Hey Bosh, I can't deal you scoring 25 pts a game like you did in Toronto and Dwyane, you saw how it was when you were dominating in 2011 :oldlol: Can't let you steal my Finals MVPs bro :cheers: But thanks for giving up your team for me, xoxo

At least provide some factual evidence, as I have said it seems that the offense isn't designed for D Wade and Bosh. Also D Wade can no longer slash as efficiently as he used to i.e. age.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Lol at kobe Stans not criticizing his supporting cast as much. You are ****ing delusional

Yes, almost no difference.

So maybe they don't love him for any other reason than the usual hero-worshiping.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:29 PM
What a sad excuse for a second option:

http://s29.postimg.org/7dtwrb547/image.png

:biggums:

rule1223
05-16-2014, 01:30 PM
So Lebron won with ''regressed teammates''.
How great he is!
not rly, lebrons selfishness causing his teammates to be worse is why lebron needs superstar teammates in order to compete, kobe can do as much if not more with someone like odom than lebron with wade

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:31 PM
not rly, lebrons selfishness causing his teammates to be worse is why lebron needs superstar teammates in order to compete, kobe can do as much if not more with someone like odom than lebron with wade

Ummm Lebron carried scrubs to an NBA finals, kobe could barely get 40 wins with Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Ummm Lebron carried scrubs to an NBA finals, kobe could barely get 40 wins with Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

Try harder.

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2007/01/22/webber.jpg

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/510a87b9eab8ea9d0800003a/kobe-bryant-and-steve-nash-tell-dwight-howard-to-man-up-and-play-hurt.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/lakers/121103_nashinjury.jpg?1351982524_

imdaman99
05-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Scrubs that got hot. Boobie Gibson had 30+ points the closeout game while bran shot poorly.

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Scrubs that got hot. Boobie Gibson had 30+ points the closeout game while bran shot poorly.

Damn I was trying to catch you guys, I thought your response would be that Kobe was playing with players past their prime, then I would point out that LBJ is playing with a cast which is past their prime.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:36 PM

He shot poorly the entire playoffs, like AI in 2001.

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:38 PM
He shot poorly the entire playoffs, like AI in 2001.

Not much worse than Kobe's career playoff FG percent.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 01:38 PM

Hilarious
Wade and Bosh have shot their career high FG% with LeBron. Only an idiot would think he's not making them better. Wade is past his prime, and his efficiency is still up

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Not much worse than Kobe's career playoff FG percent.

http://postimg.org/image/gey7nzct1/

Mure
05-16-2014, 01:44 PM

Hey Bosh, I can't deal with you scoring 25 pts a game like you did in Toronto and Dwyane, you saw how it was when you were dominating in 2011 :oldlol: Can't let you steal my Finals MVPs bro :cheers: But thanks for giving up your team for me, it was the only way I was not going to quit on you bro, xoxo

Not hard to score 25 when you're the only player on a team, look at Kevin Love. Wade had no choice in giving up his team, as LeBron was CLEARLY better than him at every point in their careers. If Wade was good enough to keep his team, you don't think he would of?

This notion that the Heat are stacked is laughable. Wade is so inconsistent and unreliable, not to mention he's in worse shape than a certain 38 year old on his team by a mile. Dudes knees are done. Bosh is the softest big in the league and maybe of all time. He was so overrated from his Toronto days. Wade excelled at one thing on offense, getting to the basket. Now that he has the athleticism of Luc Longley, he literally does nothing great. He's a spotty streaky mid range shooter. Never could shoot threes, his defense is no where near what it was, he can't shoot free throws, and he misses 30 games a year.

It is also laughable that the trolls and haters say LeBron turns his team into role players. Maybe if Wade took care of himself and stayed in shape, he wouldn't look like a 50 year old. Maybe if Bosh had an ounce of heart and grit, he wouldn't be a spot up shooter. LeBron is so much better than these dudes and always was, he does kinda make them look like role players most of the time, though.

LeBron choked hard in 2011, but since has carried the Heat on his back to 2 titles with 2 over payed, under achieving "superstars". If I were Bron, how do you look at Wade and Bosh in 2014 and want to play with them anymore?

VengefulAngel
05-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Not hard to score 25 when you're the only player on a team, look at Kevin Love. Wade had no choice in giving up his team, as LeBron was CLEARLY better than him at every point in their careers. If Wade was good enough to keep his team, you don't think he would of?

This notion that the Heat are stacked is laughable. Wade is so inconsistent and unreliable, not to mention he's in worse shape than a certain 38 year old on his team by a mile. Dudes knees are done. Bosh is the softest big in the league and maybe of all time. He was so overrated from his Toronto days. Wade excelled at one thing on offense, getting to the basket. Now that he has the athleticism of Luc Longley, he literally does nothing great. He's a spotty streaky mid range shooter. Never could shoot threes, his defense is no where near what it was, he can't shoot free throws, and he misses 30 games a year.

It is also laughable that the trolls and haters say LeBron turns his team into role players. Maybe if Wade took care of himself and stayed in shape, he wouldn't look like a 50 year old. Maybe if Bosh had an ounce of heart and grit, he wouldn't be a spot up shooter. LeBron is so much better than these dudes and always was, he does kinda make them look like role players most of the time, though.

LeBron choked hard in 2011, but since has carried the Heat on his back to 2 titles with 2 over payed, under achieving "superstars". If I were Bron, how do you look at Wade and Bosh in 2014 and want to play with them anymore?

A little bit of hyperbole, but :applause: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 01:49 PM
If Heat are considered stacked, the Thunder are super stacked.

Player A: 32 PPG, 8 RPG, 5.4 APG
Player B: 30 PPG, 11 RPG, 5 APG

A is Westbrook, B is Wade/Bosh combined

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:52 PM
If Heat are considered stacked, the Thunder are super stacked.

Player A: 32 PPG, 8 RPG, 5.4 APG
Player B: 30 PPG, 11 RPG, 5 APG

A is Westbrook, B is Wade/Bosh combined

only one ball.

And Thunder would do a whole lot better if Westbrook shot less.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 01:54 PM
only one ball.

And Thunder would do a whole lot better if Westbrook shot less.
WTF do you mean "only one ball"? Westbrook is filling up the same stats Wade/Bosh are while only taking up one spot in the line up. Only an absolute retard would take 30/8/8 from two players instead of just one :roll: If you compare the big 3 of Thunder vs. Heat, the Thunder get far more production. Deal with it they are stacked.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 01:56 PM
WTF do you mean "only one ball"? Westbrook is filling up the same stats Wade/Bosh are while only taking up one spot in the line up. Only an absolute retard would take 30/8/8 from two players instead of just one :roll: If you compare the big 3 of Thunder vs. Heat, the Thunder get far more production. Deal with it they are stacked.

Compare Kobe's and Shaq's numbers from 2001 (59.9 points and 22.7 rebounds) with any 3 star players on a championship team.

rule1223
05-16-2014, 01:58 PM
durant allows his teammates to excel while lebron limits their production, wade could easily but up westbrook numbers playing with durant and bosh would be putting alot better numbers than any okc big man

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 01:58 PM
Compare Kobe'd and Shaq'd numbers from 2001 with any championship team with 3 stars.
How is this relevant to the thread? Yes we know the Lakers were stacked too... point?

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 02:00 PM
How is this relevant to the thread? Yes we know the Lakers were stacked too... point?

2 star players is stacked?

Bottom line; no team can function with 3 superstars putting up superstars numbers at the same time.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
2 star players surrounded by clutch shooters, GOAT coach, great defenders like Fox.. yes they were stacked. Kobe had the most dominant player since Jordan in Shaq...

Let's not forget there was a point where they had 4 HOFers

NumberSix
05-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Wade and bosh are picking their spots. Taking it easy, resting up for the big games.

Charlotte = NOT big games
Brooklyn = NOT big games
Indiana = big games

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:03 PM

Bottom line; no team can function with 3 superstars putting up superstars numbers at the same time.
No team can exist with 3 stars putting up superstar numbers. It just doesn't work that way. You can't expect 3 guys to score 27 a game. Wade is no longer in super star condition, and even if he was, you can't get 27 pts when you are sharing the FGA with two other superstars. It just simply isn't possible

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 02:05 PM
2 star players surrounded by clutch shooters, GOAT coach, great defenders like Fox.. yes they were stacked. Kobe had the most dominant player since Jordan in Shaq...

Let's not forget there was a point where they had 4 HOFers

When they were old as dirt (and with one refusing to play the system).

And if this is your definition of stacked, then Maimi Heat has been stacked every year since 2011.

Relinquish
05-16-2014, 02:05 PM

You're acting like Fox, Horry, Fisher, Harper and Grant weren't good role players that played a huge role in the Lakers' title. :confusedshrug:

Rocketswin2013
05-16-2014, 02:06 PM
It just means LeBron is playing extremely well. Not Bosh and Wade playing terrible.

Magic 32
05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
You're acting like Fox, Horry, Fisher, Harper and Grant weren't good role players that played a huge role in the Lakers' title. :confusedshrug:

Veteran role players does not equal a stacked team.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:19 PM
When they were old as dirt (and with one refusing to play the system).

And if this is your definition of stacked, then Maimi Heat has been stacked every year since 2011.
I never denied they're not a stacked team. More stacked than the 3 peat lakers? Probably not. Shaq out produces Wade and Bosh just like Westbrook does... and that's only taking one roster spot. If Wade was in his prime, they'd be more stacked but right now they are less stacked than even the Thunder. That doesn't make them not stacked... they're still loaded with talent.

Most stacked team in our generation is probably the 2nd 3 peat bulls who had 3 HOFers in their prime

JebronLames
05-16-2014, 02:20 PM
LeGoat scored more than them combined during last year's ECF

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Veteran role players does not equal a stacked team.
Please that's exactly what the Heat are. Once again, Wade and Bosh's numbers combined are not as good as Shaq's indivudual numbers, so having Shaq + veteran role players is far more ideal than having LeBron, injured Wade, and Bosh surrounded by role players.

Frozen1
05-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Lebron stans circlejerk about how bad Miami roster is is pathetic.

If Lebron is so good, he should bolt to Cleveland and win a ring with that roster.

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Lebron stans circlejerk about how bad Miami roster is is pathetic.

If Lebron is so good, he should bolt to Cleveland and win a ring with that roster.
Show me one LeBron stan saying they have a bad roster. I haven't seen anyone say that. People trying to say it's the most stacked team of all time are retarded, when they're not even the most stacked team in the league

J Shuttlesworth
05-16-2014, 02:33 PM
durant allows his teammates to excel while lebron limits their production, wade could easily but up westbrook numbers playing with durant and bosh would be putting alot better numbers than any okc big man
lol yeah sure.. Wade could easily put up Westbrook numbers... LOL This is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. Westbrook in his prime while Wade has had health issues for years with his knees. Props to Westbrook for recovering from his knee injury but comparing an older guy like Wade to a 25 year old like WB is straight retarded.

pegasus
05-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Yet Bosh made all of the clutch shots. Well, he and Ray. Lebron hogs the ball and gets his stats, and everyone else is forced to take whatever is available. Except in the last two minutes. That's when Lebron becomes a true "teammate".:lol

r15mohd
05-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Show me one LeBron stan saying they have a bad roster. I haven't seen anyone say that. People trying to say it's the most stacked team of all time are retarded, when they're not even the most stacked team in the league

sure they've had some really Cavalier-esque performances in providing Lebron some support, but that's few and far between for the most part.

their roster isn't as great on paper as it's displayed on court...when someone states such a comment, opposers of the Heat immediatly think we're calling out the roster as being complete garbage. :rolleyes: