PDA

View Full Version : Parker hurt, Ibaka out, Heat full strength facing a shitty Pacers team...

russwest0
05-16-2014, 06:37 PM
Wow.

I see absolutely no way anyone but the Heat wins it this year.

SilkkTheShocker
05-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Wow.

I see absolutely no way anyone but the Heat wins it this year.
OP sounds suicidal. Someone should make sure he doesn't run into front of an oncoming tractor

Springsteen
05-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Do you Thunder and Heat fans have to make retaliatory "your team should win no excuses" every time something happens? Jesus Christ.

DMAVS41
05-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Yep...you play cupcakes and you don't get worn down as much.

Obvious is obvious.

Droid101
How many asterisks can we cram into one season? This has to be some kind of record.

Cocaine80s
http://i.imgur.com/iltZI.gif

AnaheimLakers24
05-16-2014, 06:40 PM

russwest0
Do you Thunder and Heat fans have to make retaliatory "your team should win no excuses" every time something happens? Jesus Christ.

It's mostly heat fans that do that knowing how hard OKC's road to the finals was, they are just trolling.

But honestly? Spurs and OKC both have had a 7 game series, could potentially have one here. Pacers have had a 7 game series. Heat are the most healthy team of them all, the most rested, they get the biggest benefit of the officiating.

In what way does Miami not win it all?

LeBron 06
3peat :banana:

SilkkTheShocker
How many asterisks can we cram into one season? This has to be some kind of record.
Maybe you should try cramming them up ur ass

COnDEMnED
05-16-2014, 06:43 PM
OP sounds suicidal. Someone should make sure he doesn't run into front of an oncoming tractor
Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4UFQWKjy_I

SpaceJammeR
05-16-2014, 06:44 PM
ahahaha lebron haters. get your tissues ready. miami bout to 3peat:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hoopz2332
05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
ahahaha lebron haters. get your tissues ready. miami bout to 3peat:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:oldlol: :rockon:

mark henson 123
05-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Maybe you should try cramming them up ur ass

tony not 100 percent

thunder in the finals in six!!!!!!!

pacers cant score

thunder vs heat in finals

thunder win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggums:

MiseryCityTexas
05-16-2014, 06:48 PM
Spurs have no chance if Parker is hurt. Parker was hurt in last season's Finals and looked what happened. SMFH.

navy
Parker is fine.

SilkkTheShocker
Spurs have no chance if Parker is hurt. Parker was hurt in last season's Finals and looked what happened. SMFH.
What's wrong with Parker?

MiseryCityTexas
http://i.imgur.com/iltZI.gif
:oldlol: imaginary repped

navy
He was fine in last years finals as well.

Verticality
05-16-2014, 06:49 PM
Why are the Heat the team blessed with health?

MiseryCityTexas
05-16-2014, 06:50 PM

I have no idea, im just going off of what op said.

Solefade
05-16-2014, 06:50 PM

nothing. built in excuse when he gets his ass locked up by bron again

SilkkTheShocker
05-16-2014, 06:51 PM
How blessed were that in the 12 and 13 playoffs? Bosh missing half the playoffs is blessed? How about wade being 50% last year?

BLESSED

russwest0
05-16-2014, 06:51 PM
and people are overrating nick collison on here as well. he was complete shit in the grizzlies series and wasn't even going to play in the final clippers game because he was playing like shit vs them too.

only played cause ibaka got hurt.

ibaka is so important vs the spurs.

and the heat, like last year, should be much less broken down than the spurs are in the finals

SilkkTheShocker
05-16-2014, 06:52 PM
nothing. built in excuse when he gets his ass locked up by bron again
Seems like it. Wasn't he hurt last year all of a sudden after Bron shut him down? :oldlol:

navy
05-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Since when? :oldlol:

russwest0
05-16-2014, 06:54 PM

you really have to ask this? :lol

they faced the bobcats and nets in the first two rounds. pacers faced shitty teams too which is why they are mostly healthy.

Solefade
05-16-2014, 06:55 PM
haters don't got enough ammo, y'all should eject while you can

Smook A.
05-16-2014, 06:57 PM
LeBron playin with his voodoo dolls again

http://i.imgur.com/4MMy3Br.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LmWx94N.png

dude77
05-16-2014, 07:00 PM
didn't the spurs have like a month off last year before the finals ? .. rest doesn't mean shit .. when you reach that point, all that shit goes out the window .. not being rested isn't going to deny you if you want it badly enough(ask '13 heat) .. the thing that would concern me is that sa has hc this time

pauk
05-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Shitty Pacers team? Regardless of that minor slump they had there at the end of regular season due to some unexpected chemistry problems or whatever the Pacers are arguably better than any team not named Miami (some say even better than Miami aswell).... before that slump they were actually the favorites to win the championship.... and they aint in that slump right now... Pacers are healthy & back to working on all cylinders... i believe whoever of these two teams gets to the Finals will win the championship.... Spurs are to old & OKC are short of the most important player they would have needed against Pacers....

The real Finals fight is right now in the ECF.

kamil
05-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Shouldn't you be outside celebrating your asterisk championship already or do you only dwell in a basement?

COnDEMnED
05-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Shitty Pacers team? Regardless of that minor slump they had there at the end of regular season due to some unexpected chemistry problems or whatever the Pacers are arguably better than any team not named Miami (some say even better than Miami aswell).... before that slump they were actually the favorites to win the championship.... and they aint in that slump right now... Pacers are healthy & back to working on all cylinders... i believe whoever of these two teams gets to the Finals will win the championship.... Spurs are to old & OKC are short of the most important player they would have needed against Pacers....

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but do you honestly believe this? The heat lost like 1 game all postseason... The Pacers got taken to 7 games vs an 8th seed Atlanta...and 6 games vs a 5th seed Washington.... I would be shocked if Indiana won more than one game against Miami in the ECF. It'll probably be game 3.

Big Cheese
05-16-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but do you honestly believe this? The heat lost like 1 game all postseason... The Pacers got taken to 7 games vs an 8th seed Atlanta...and 6 games vs a 5th seed Washington.... I would be shocked if Indiana won more than one game against Miami in the ECF. It'll probably be game 3.

how a team has played in the previous rounds has no effect how well they will play in the next round. In the playoffs its all about how one team matchups with the other.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-16-2014, 07:43 PM
LOL is this a joke??
the Spurs without PArker are maybe 3-5% worse than with him. MAYBE.
Mills is playing out of his mind and looks like Curry pulling up for three from everywhere:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: hes also the better defender. i am not going to say Spurs are better without Parker but hes overrated.
Ibaka is a beast in some departments but Collison is a better Passer,smarter and can hit a threeball. sure they will miss ibakas shot blocking but the urang utan adams just put up a double double last game. Thunder outscored the Clippers without Ibaka by 20 in the second half:biggums: :wtf:
anyway karma for flopping and nutpunching f@gs:banana:

Droid101
05-16-2014, 07:45 PM

And heeeere come the excuses.

LOL "Healthy & back to working on all cylinders" means losing at home by 30 within the past two games. :lol

Marlo_Stanfield
05-16-2014, 07:47 PM
And heeeere come the excuses.

LOL "Healthy & back to working on all cylinders" means losing at home by 30 within the past two games. :lol
excuses for what aexactly you steaming POs?? winning a Championship??
faggin retard

WindmiLL
05-16-2014, 07:50 PM
When Bosh went down for Miami in the past playoffs and Miami was struggling against Indiana and boston I didn't hear any of you making excuses for Miami. It was all Lebron's fault back then. Now OKC loses Ibaka and we should cry for poor Durant because he lost his 3rd option :(

Hoopz2332
05-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Seems like it. Wasn't he hurt last year all of a sudden after Bron shut him down? :oldlol:

true:oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-16-2014, 07:54 PM
When Bosh went down for Miami in the past playoffs and Miami was struggling against Indiana and boston I didn't hear any of you making excuses for Miami. It was all Lebron's fault back then. Now OKC loses Ibaka and we should cry for poor Durant because he lost his 3rd option :(
the third option that Durant and wEstbrook CONSTANTLY ignore in the crunchtime with excessive ball hogging.
the 3rd option, without who the Thunder just beat the Clippers by 20 in the second half last game:banana: :banana:

DMAVS41
05-16-2014, 08:03 PM

:facepalm

Mure
05-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Sounds like the OKC boys are shook as fvck and covering their asses. :roll: :lol

COnDEMnED
05-16-2014, 08:59 PM
how a team has played in the previous rounds has no effect how well they will play in the next round. In the playoffs its all about how one team matchups with the other.
completely agree with you on this, I'm simply referring to his "pacers are firing on all cylinders and better than any team not named the Heat...and maybe the heat" point of view. I hope the Pacers win, but by no means am I ****ing oblivious to reality.

JohnFreeman
05-16-2014, 09:05 PM
I have to swim through the tears in this thread

PickernRoller
05-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Lets hear it 1, 2, 3:

WEAK ERA!

WEAK ERA!!

WEAK ERA!!!

poido123
05-16-2014, 09:18 PM
I hope San Antonio rests Parker the first couple of games.

I found this article which suggests he's day-to-day. Grade 1 strain.

So, by the time Spurs play the heat, Parker should be good to go.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/tony-parker-injury-update-hamstring-strain-not-bad-returning-tonight-119861/