PDA

View Full Version : Will you be mad at KD for leaving Okc?

Cocaine80s
05-17-2014, 04:24 AM
It's inevitable. He has a retarded coach and doesn't seem to see eye to eye with Westbrook. I guarantee he will leave eventually. How mad will those hicks be when he teams up with harden and Dwight in Houston? :lol

russwest0
05-17-2014, 04:28 AM
Yes, because if only getting to the WCF or only making the Finals and not winning is a disappointment in OKC, then going to first round exit-ville Houston sounds like a great plan.

S13M
05-17-2014, 05:25 AM
Why would anyone, but OKC pay him? We're talking about a really awful player who can't play and only puts up stats because of free throws.

DCL
05-17-2014, 05:37 AM
when KD does a tv special and announces ,"i'm taking my talents to...."

Wang Zhi Zhi
05-17-2014, 05:39 AM
gonna be so funny when he leaves in 2016 :lol

DCL
05-17-2014, 05:47 AM
99% of thunder fans here are bandwagon fans. they're like cavalier fans when lebron was still playing there. but when lebron left the cavs, all those "cleveland fans" suddenly became heat fans. oh, how convenient.

but do you know who got mad at lebron the most for leaving? his own fan base? no, they didn't care. it's the kobe stans that got mad the most. :lol

if KD leaves, his fans will follow him. but if he ends up in a better situation, his haters will be the mad ones.

MiseryCityTexas
05-17-2014, 08:29 AM
It's inevitable. He has a retarded coach and doesn't seem to see eye to eye with Westbrook. I guarantee he will leave eventually. How mad will those hicks be when he teams up with harden and Dwight in Houston? :lol

Durant never seen eye to eye with westbrook. I remember one regular season game in 2009/2010, Durant and Westbrook were basically arguing with, and yelling at each other throughout the whole friggin game while jeff green was like wtf?

Marlo_Stanfield
05-17-2014, 08:33 AM
Durant never seen eye to eye with westbrook. I remember one regular season game in 2009/2010, Durant and Westbrook were basically arguing with, and yelling at each other throughout the whole friggin game while jeff green was like wtf?
thats because durant is soft and westbrook is the most retarded person to ever play professional basketball

Ancient Legend
05-17-2014, 09:14 AM
thats because durant is soft and westbrook is the most retarded person to ever play professional basketball

And Brooks is just a figurehead coach.

ForeverHeat
05-17-2014, 09:18 AM

:roll: So true. Hes super skilled but dumb as a rock.

Paul George 24
05-17-2014, 09:22 AM
who cares where the fake mvp go ???:confusedshrug:

SOD 21
05-17-2014, 09:28 AM
It sounds like the OP has used too much cocaine and it has affected his mental aptitude.

NZStreetBaller
05-17-2014, 09:36 AM
Durant aint leaving OKC. He's not Lebron. True alphas dont chase easier options to get a chip they work they're asses off and betas follow them to win the chip (jordan Magic Bird Kobe etc)

hawksdogsbraves
05-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Of course I wouldn't be mad. I would never be mad at someone for leaving a shithole town like OKC or Cleveland in order to improve their quality of life by living in a decent city.

Nash
05-17-2014, 11:46 AM
when KD does a tv special and announces ,"i'm taking my talents to...."
..the Euroleague.."

secund2nun
05-17-2014, 11:51 AM
They willingly hire a garbage coach and keep him around for no reason and also they have a cheap owner. I wouldn't blame him if he left. Plus OKC is boring.

Lebronxrings
05-17-2014, 12:00 PM
there are so many better options to go to.

05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
As a Seattle sonics fan, I'd like to see those okc fans cry the way Cleveland fans when Lebron left :roll: .

Killbot
05-17-2014, 12:39 PM
I will be glad actually.

SilkkTheShocker
05-17-2014, 12:45 PM
It wouldn't be a big deal. Only LeBron isn't allowed to leave s.hitty franchises

Prometheus
05-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Durant aint leaving OKC. He's not Lebron. True alphas dont chase easier options to get a chip they work they're asses off and betas follow them to win the chip (jordan Magic Bird Kobe etc)

This argument (though false) could be made for Jordan, but you are absolutely brain dead for applying it to the other three.

Bird is the only other one that is even remotely plausible since Boston sucked the year before he got there. But you are talking about the best franchise in the history of the sport that has won titles in almost every era.

But Magic and Kobe???!?!?!! :oldlol: They were drafted to the ****ing Lakers you moron! Magic was drafted to a team with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar! He got to play with James Worthy! Kobe was carried to his first three rings as a role-player/sidekick, playing alongside the most dominant big man in the modern era! How can you say such stupid things?

DCL
05-17-2014, 01:10 PM
But Magic and Kobe???!?!?!! :oldlol: They were drafted to the ****ing Lakers you moron!

LOL @ this guy calling the other guy a moron.

lakers DIDN'T draft kobe. charlotte did. lakers got him through a trade.

everyone knows this.

Fudge
05-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Dude ain't going anywhere. Keep dreaming, clowns. :oldlol:

NumberSix
05-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Yes, because if only getting to the WCF or only making the Finals and not winning is a disappointment in OKC, then going to first round exit-ville Houston sounds like a great plan.
Be real. Having a team at all is a giant accomplishment in OKC.

Relinquish
05-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Durant already left and is headed for D. C. Trust me, I can read the future. :applause:

NumberSix
05-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Durant already left and is headed for D. C. Trust me, I can read the future. :applause:
He'll be happy to go anywhere with paved roads.

SilkkTheShocker
05-17-2014, 02:52 PM
:oldlol:

Relinquish
05-17-2014, 02:59 PM

:roll:

Fedor - Laker
05-17-2014, 03:30 PM
lol keep him, he's a softy.

Hardcore choker as well. Middle name "I give head to refs."

Le Shaqtus
05-17-2014, 03:30 PM
No way he retires there either way, he'll leave eventually.

DMAVS41
05-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Yes...that would be absurd to leave a franchise that has given him the most talented team in his conference for like 4 years running now.

NumberSix
05-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Yes...that would be absurd to leave a franchise that has given him the most talented team in his conference for like 4 years running now.
It would be 1 thing to leave the Jazz or the Kings, but OKC has been stacked with another top 5 player and great role players. It would like LeBron leaving the Heat.

Springsteen
05-17-2014, 03:45 PM
They willingly hire a garbage coach and keep him around for no reason and also they have a cheap owner. I wouldn't blame him if he left. Plus OKC is boring.

Give me a break. If you swapped Erik Spoelstra and Scott Brooks for their respective teams I'm pretty sure the Heat are still winning the title.

DMAVS41
05-17-2014, 03:55 PM
It would be 1 thing to leave the Jazz or the Kings, but OKC has been stacked with another top 5 player and great role players. It would like LeBron leaving the Heat.

I know....this is really getting out of control.

And I know you hate Durant, but I actually like him and the Thunder. I go to a few OKC games each year because they are close to where I live. I like Durant and have liked him ever since seeing him play live at UT.

So it's not his fault, but these ****ing Durant stans are out of control...and the media creates this shit.

Leave the most talented team in the NBA when healthy? With a bright future with tons of assets and already 5 years of the core playing together with deep playoff experience?

What more do you want?

You have a top 2 player in Durant. A top 5 or so player in WB. A great 3rd guy that fits in perfectly with the team. You have young assets everywhere in Jackson, Lamb, Jones, and Adams. You have Perkins' expiring contract and an extra first round pick this year.

It ****ing floors me that people think this team isn't good enough around Durant.

How much more evidence do we need? The dude just bitched out in the two biggest games of the year going 11 of 43 and his team won both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His game 4 agains the Grizzlies and game 5 against the Clippers are too of the biggest bailout games a superstar has gotten in the playoffs since 1986. In fact, a starter taking 20 or more shots and performing like that....has only won 19 games in the playoffs in the last 30 years. Durant makes up two of those times in these playoffs alone! Westbrook makes up another one!

A team that can survive their best player going 11 of 43 in the two biggest games of the year in the playoffs against quality opponents is not flawed. It's ****ing stacked and great...

It is reaching new levels of hilarity from fans. This would be like a Kobe fan saying that Kobe just doesn't have enough help after his game 7 in 2010. Because Durant has won two games in which he was actually just demonstrably worse than Kobe was in that game 7 in the playoffs this year. That really the sign of a flawed team? Your star plays like shit and you win huge playoff games?

But oh no, I have to listen to how great the 07 Mavs were....when Dirk plays like shit and we get ****ing blown out in the series and would have been over in 5 if Dirk didn't got nuts in crunch time to prolong the painful beatdown by the Warriors. That is the sign of a flawed team...when you get blown out by the Warriors when your star struggles. That is the sign of a shit coach and poorly constructed roster. Where are those signs with the Thunder? All I see is a team that seems to find a way to get it done with or without Durant helping.

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Dont do em like that DMAVS :applause: :applause:

NumberSix
05-17-2014, 04:35 PM
OKC is like 2 moves away from being a dynasty.

Move 1) a head coach change.

Move 2) a better big man than Perkins.

If they could get perhaps a George Karl and a Gortat, they would be freaking unstoppable.

Im so nba'd out
05-17-2014, 04:38 PM
No the oklahoma city news paper already trying to run him out of town.

ihoopallday
05-17-2014, 05:07 PM

:roll: Damn that's cold.

DMAVS41
05-17-2014, 06:33 PM
OKC is like 2 moves away from being a dynasty.

Move 1) a head coach change.

Move 2) a better big man than Perkins.

If they could get perhaps a George Karl and a Gortat, they would be freaking unstoppable.

The coaching change is really the only thing needed. As they already have Adams. And honestly...Collison/Ibaka/Adams/Perkins is going to be a great front line next year.
Then Perkins expires and they could make the best decision for the team at that point.

I personally think they just need to give Lamb more burn...and then I would like to see them move Perry Jones and a couple picks for an asset. Shumpert would be nice there.

I know the Knicks are looking to unload Felton.

Felton/Shumpert for Perry Jones/Roberson/Thabeet's expiring contract and the 21st pick in this years' draft plus another 2nd rounder

Would the Knicks say no to that? They shouldn't.

NumberSix
05-17-2014, 06:38 PM
The coaching change is really the only thing needed. As they already have Adams. And honestly...Collison/Ibaka/Adams/Perkins is going to be a great front line next year.
Then Perkins expires and they could make the best decision for the team at that point.

I personally think they just need to give Lamb more burn...and then I would like to see them move Perry Jones and a couple picks for an asset. Shumpert would be nice there.

I know the Knicks are looking to unload Felton.

Felton/Shumpert for Perry Jones/Roberson/Thabeet's expiring contract and the 21st pick in this years' draft plus another 2nd rounder

Would the Knicks say no to that? They shouldn't.
Leaving OKC would be retarded. They are in GREAT position to make small tweaks that will make them near unstoppable.

Slim Reaper
05-17-2014, 09:03 PM

you are quickly becoming the worst poster in any forum. Why would he team up with a loser ass player like Dwight. And the coach would go first before Durant does.

PsychoBe
05-17-2014, 09:09 PM
it would be nothing less than absolute betrayal especially since the town was so nice to him and how even the governor took the time out of his busy schedule to attend his mvp speech.

they'd be lighting his jersey on fire by rubbing sticks together (not sure if they have lighters or actual matches)

MC Gusto
05-17-2014, 09:10 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

MC Gusto
05-17-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm not a Thunder fan, so no.

Prometheus
05-18-2014, 07:36 AM
it would be nothing less than absolute betrayal especially since the town was so nice to him and how even the governor took the time out of his busy schedule to attend his mvp speech.

they'd be lighting his jersey on fire by rubbing sticks together (not sure if they have lighters or actual matches)

:oldlol: Can you imagine trying to smoke weed in OKC?

DCL
05-18-2014, 07:43 AM
No the oklahoma city news paper already trying to run him out of town.

it was like a bad twitter move. they pressed send before thinking about it.
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mr-unreliable-kevin-durant.jpg

andremiller07
05-18-2014, 07:54 AM
Where is he taking his free throw talents to?

BlazerRed
05-18-2014, 08:17 AM
it was like a bad twitter move. they pressed send before thinking about it.
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mr-unreliable-kevin-durant.jpg
I think they did it to motivate him.

IMObjective
05-18-2014, 08:25 AM
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7130/6972849392_bf571d94df_b.jpgokc is a trip. It's like they took a small corner of downtown LA (which is a pretty small downtown as far as big cities go) and supplanted it in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing around for miles.

I think if Durant doesn't win by 2016 he will leave. He'll be 2 years older and more impatient and seeing the success that his buddy LeBron had leaving, I don't think it's unlikely. there were some good points made in this thread, and he probably should stick it out but superstars today are an impatient bunch.

DCL
05-18-2014, 08:31 AM
okc is a trip. It's like they took a small corner of downtown LA (which is a pretty small downtown as far as big cities go) and supplanted it in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing around for miles.

the city feels even a lot smaller than that picture suggests if you're driving. you can circle around downtown in like 2 or 3 minutes.

IMObjective
05-18-2014, 08:45 AM
the city feels even a lot smaller than that picture suggests if you're driving. you can circle around downtown in like 2 or 3 minutes.
I know, I saw a better picture before where it showed more of the surrounding area. Most downtown areas seem to have a slow, gradual de-urbanization into the boonies, but okc literally looks like someone cut out a small piece of NYC and just dropped it off in a random place in the boonies.