Post your gifs/videos :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjkRwRmWpH8

:bowdown: :bowdown:

red1
05-18-2014, 09:31 AM
we all do. he was a superior version of goatbrook and drose. mini-mj

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Mediocre player who took PED's and got bailed out by refs.

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 09:35 AM

Thanks for your input, now get lost.

red1
05-18-2014, 09:36 AM
better than any spanish player in history by a mile

sd3035
05-18-2014, 09:37 AM
People act like Wade is an old man, he's only three years older than Bran

Wade is just coasting because his team is the most stacked of all time

red1
05-18-2014, 09:39 AM

terrible post. his athleticism fell off a cliff. both his knees are shot and he is missing a meniscus in one of them

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 09:40 AM

Nope he's always had niggling injuries throughout his career, seems as if those knees have caught up to him. He's still productive but let's not act like he's anywhere close to the peak athleticism he had.

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 09:49 AM
terrible post. his athleticism fell off a cliff. both his knees are shot and he is missing a meniscus in one of them

Westbrook is missing a meniscus, is he crying about it?

This dude doesn't even have a consistent midrange J. He ain't had no significant injuries to say this dude is done. No ACL tears, no achillies, no clean broken feet, no ankle spurs.

The guy simply got old and failed to evolve as a player.

All these excuses are pathetic.

In his prime he was better than any Spanish player ever, fair enough. He was very good in his prime, top 10, maybe top 5 prime of a shooting guard.

keep-itreal
05-18-2014, 09:51 AM
that's not prime Wade.

this is Prime Wade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p52I1Oy-7M

faster, stronger, mid-range J at his best, more explosive.

PJR
05-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Westbrook is missing a meniscus

Actually, he's not. Dumbass. Spare the forums your ignorant drivel.

red1
05-18-2014, 09:59 AM

This dude doesn't even have a consistent midrange J. He ain't had no significant injuries to say this dude is done. No ACL tears, no achillies, no clean broken feet, no ankle spurs.

In his prime he was better than any Spanish player ever, fair enough. He was very good in his prime, top 10, maybe top 5 prime of a shooting guard.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Your first post reveals it all when you tried to claim that he is a mediocre player who got bailed out by refs. First of all westbrook isn't missing a meniscus, he had a slight tear with minor complications arising from the first surgery, something to with a loose stitch if Im not mistaken. Those are two COMPLETELY different things. Second of all the guy has taken more punishment than just about any other player. Even in his rookie season he was hitting the ground hard multiple times every game. He is still producing at an all-star level despite the knee issues. That isnt something that you accomplish without being very skilled. Take the hater goggles off son.

red1
05-18-2014, 09:59 AM
Actually, he's not. Dumbass. Spare the forums your ignorant drivel.
this guy is an idiot

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 10:19 AM
My first post reveals it all lol :lol

This forum is simply full of posts like that, it's the norm. You've made similar posts 1000 times about players you dislike, spare me the sermon.

He's taken more punishment than every other player? Spare me this nonsense. He's taken more punishment than Iverson? He's taken more punishment than Kobe? In this fcking league where a touch is a foul? Where they give out flagrants like candy? This dude who has has played his entire all of 1o years in the most controlled environment the NBA has ever been has taken more punishment than MJ? MJ would take more punishment in one series against the Pistons than thid dude has ever got.

Give me a break.

So Westbrook, didn't have his removed. Fine. Bledsoe did, lets see if he just falls into oblivion. He won't, he will actually adjust and get better, like any other player.

Where did I say Wade isn't skilled? He has the best feel around the rim of any guard I've ever seen, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not injuries that prevents him from breaking the top 5, it's the fact that he hasn't developed his game. He takes responsibility for that, not minor knee injuries that other people get and move on.

Unless you get something that literally prevents you from playing games, acl, achillies, lower back, fractures, broken hand, feet, those sort of injuries, responsibility is on you to adjust as a player in the long term. If you think he's done that.....take off your fanboy goggles.

JohnFreeman
05-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Top 5 shooting guard all time. Has been a true privilege watching him in his prime and latter years :applause:

DirkNowitzki41
05-18-2014, 10:29 AM
08-09 Wade :bowdown:

red1
05-18-2014, 10:37 AM
My first post reveals it all lol :lol

This forum is simply full of posts like that, it's the norm. You've made similar posts 1000 times about players you dislike, spare me the sermon.

He's taken more punishment than every other player? Spare me this nonsense. He's taken more punishment than Iverson? He's taken more punishment than Kobe? In this fcking league where a touch is a foul? Where they give out flagrants like candy? This dude who has has played his entire all of 1o years in the most controlled environment the NBA has ever been has taken more punishment than MJ?

Give me a break.

So Westbrook, didn't have his removed. Fine. Bledsoe did, lets see if he just falls into oblivion. He won't, he will actually adjust and get better, like any other player.

Where did I say Wade isn't skilled? He has the best feel around the rim of any guard I've ever seen, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not injuries that prevents him from breaking the top 5, it's the fact that he hasn't developed his game. He takes responsibility for that, not minor knee injuries that other people get and move on.

Unless you get something that literally prevents you from playing games, acl, achillies, lower back, fractures, broken hand, feet, those sort of injuries, responsibility is on you to adjust as a player in the long term. If you think he's done that.....take off your fanboy goggles.
Yes it absolutely does because it reveals where your bias lies. When you make a statement like that and then you follow it up with the westbrook comment you made then you come across like someone who doesnt know what they are talking about. Yes they call touch fouls nowadays and yes he has had his share of superstar calls but that doesn't change anything.

I didn't say that he takes more punishment than every other player I said he has taken more punishment than just about any other player. Anyone who plays basketball knows the toll that midair collisions and hard off-balance landings take on your body. When you bring up iverson and mj you are just making my point for me. And what do you even mean when you say that his "lack of skill development" prevents him from breaking into the top 5 sg. Even if he retired today he would be top 5 all-time. Just face it, your first two posts were awful.

sd3035
05-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Wade is just lazy due to being on such a stacked team, he's still in his prime

red1
05-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Wade is just lazy due to being on such a stacked team, he's still in his prime
you seem fairly certain. care to explain?

PJR
05-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Considering Wade posted the highest shooting percentage of any shooting guard in the past 30 years, and that he was one more efficient players scoring in the post, and off cuts in the league this past season...I'd say he's adjusted quite well with age and injury.

But continue to talk out of your ass if you will. Clowns I tell ya.

red1
05-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Considering Wade posted the highest shooting percentage of any shooting guard in the past 30 years, and that he was one more efficient players scoring in the post, and off cuts in the league this past season...I'd say he's adjusted quite well with age and injury.

But continue to talk out of your ass if you will. Clowns I tell ya.
Its all because he has a stacked team. Every single good play he has made in the last four years is solely because he has a stacked team. Im not even sure if he made a jumpshot before 2011

sd3035
05-18-2014, 10:58 AM
you seem fairly certain. care to explain?

If you could afford a tv, you would see why

red1
05-18-2014, 10:58 AM
If you could afford a tv, you would see why
Thats what I thought. You dont know anything

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Are you saying that these hard off balance landings are unique to him? Or that he's taken more of these than Iverson or anyone else I mentioned? Okay. I have no idea, I didn't sit down and count these, no one has. So you expect me to take your word for it.

Fine.

Even with the hypothetical, you have the plethora of injuries those other guys have had, outside Jordan. Are we ignoring these? Are they worth less than a mid-air collision? Or did those guys not cry enough for you to feel sorry for them.

I don't think he's a top 5 SG based on his overall career path, that can be easily inferred. I'm responsible for what I write, which was pretty clear, your inability to understand is your fault.

Westbrook had three meniscus related surgeries on the same knee this year. I was under the impression he had it removed, simply because the recovery time neccessary for another repair and that fact that he's playing right now doesn't correlate. I wasn't following his story closely.

Giving me grief on this is stupid, since it isn't even relevant. A torn meniscus has never been the end of the world, and once Bledsoe gets back, you'll see that. For further reference, you can check out:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/16/us-nba-players-meniscus-idUSTRE7BF23P20111216

Your argument is that my proposed bias, as highlighted by two lines effectively eliminates me from thinking rationally about a players career. Fair enough, I'm comfortable with that, since I rarely issue those types of posts. Though, I'll be quick to point out your reasoning when next you choose to offer an opinion on Kobe or whoever else you consistently issue similarly biased laden posts about.

You opinion regarding them is now effictively null and void in accordance with your own standards. I'll remind you of this at convenient intervals.

PJR
05-18-2014, 11:09 AM

Your ignorance is truly astounding. Please STFU. You can be the most hardest working, skilled player ever, and lingering knee degeneration will still take it's toll. Stop talking out of your ass like you've ever been an athlete in any capacity.

And no, Bledsoe didn't have a FULL REMOVAL of his meniscus either. :facepalm

Coro points out that it was “a piece of the same meniscus,” and not the entire meniscus – as Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade had removed while in college in 2002. Wade’s lingering knee issues as a result of that operation are well documented, he regrets taking the quicker course, and over a decade later he’s still forced to sit out games to buffer his aching wheels.

red1
05-18-2014, 11:10 AM
Are you saying that these hard off balance landings are unique to him? Or that he's taken more of these than Iverson or anyone else I mentioned? Okay. I have no idea, I didn't sit down and count these, no one has. So you expect me to take your word for it.

Fine.

Even with the hypothetical, you have the plethora of injuries those other guys have had, outside Jordan. Are we ignoring these? Are they worth less than a mid-air collision? Or did those guys not cry enough for you to feel sorry for them.

I don't think he's a top 5 SG based on his overall career path, that can be easily inferred. I'm responsible for what I write, which was pretty clear, your inability to understand is your fault.

Westbrook had three meniscus related surgeries on the same knee this year. I was under the impression he had it removed, simply because the recovery time neccessary for another repair and that fact that he's playing right now doesn't correlate. I wasn't following his story closely.

Giving me grief on this is stupid, since it isn't even relevant. A torn meniscus has never been the end of the world, and once Bledsoe gets back, you'll see that. For further reference, you can check out:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/16/us-nba-players-meniscus-idUSTRE7BF23P20111216

Your argument is that my proposed bias, as highlighted by two lines effectively eliminates me from thinking rationally about a players career. Fair enough, I'm comfortable with that, since I rarely issue those types of posts. Though, I'll be quick to point out your reasoning when next you choose to offer an opinion on Kobe or whoever else you consistently issue similarly biased laden posts about.

You opinion regarding them is now effictively null and void in accordance with your own standards. I'll remind you of this at convenient intervals.
Hey man you set yourself up for all of that. I already explained why I disagreed with your first two posts and now I disagree with you saying that he isn't top 5 positionally.

red1
05-18-2014, 11:15 AM

:lol this shit is comical. your bias is what did this to you

BBallZen83
05-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Who doesn't miss prime Wade that really loves the game. It really would be total destruction for the rest of the league if him and LeBron were at their primes at the same time with them figuring out how to play together like they have.

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Double post.

Rubio2Gasol
05-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey man you set yourself up for all of that. I already explained why I disagreed with your first two posts and now I disagree with you saying that he isn't top 5 positionally.

Thats fine, I saw a thread and made a troll post, only for people to start crying. ISH dissapoints me. I suppose you can dish it out, but when it comes to your favorite player, you might as well be a minister :lol But as long as you adhere to those standards, cool.

This dude PJR is still crying about the mensicus and his knees, and worshipping his percentages. Newsflash, he doesn't get the ball to create anymore, why? because when he does the offense collapses. He has always had a great touch around the rim, now he gets touches there without creating them himself. It's not rocket science. He didn't do that, Lebron coming to Miami did.

Adjustment would be getting your midrange J to land consistently, that's actually adding to your game as a response to your injuries. Don't try to convince me that doing less = adjustment.

red1
05-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Thats fine, I saw a thread and made a troll post, only for people to start crying. ISH dissapoints me. But as long as you adhere to those standards, it's good.

This dude PJR is still crying about the mensicus and his knees, and worshipping his percentages. Newsflash, he doesn't get the ball to create anymore, why? because when he does the offense collapses. He has always had a great touch around the rim, now he gets touches there without creating them himself. It's not rocket science. He didn't do that, Lebron coming to Miami did.

Adjustment would be getting your midrange J to land consistently, that's actually adding to your game as a response to your injuries. Don't try to convince me that doing less = adjustment.
I troll all the time its not a big deal. You are correct dwade is my favorite non-raptor and he has been underrated for most of his career and now he is enjoying the benefits of having a good team when his knees are failing him, the exact opposite of much of his prime when he was dragging scrubs plus young beasley to the playoffs. He is still a boss and is better than 95% of the league and we will see that in the playoffs and finals this year.

GODbe
05-18-2014, 11:59 AM
I miss prime Kobe. :(

Rocketswin2013
05-18-2014, 12:00 PM

:hammerhead: :dancin Oh Insidehoops.

TheNaturalWR
05-18-2014, 12:01 PM
It's a shame how the last year of his prime could have ended with a Finals MVP if not for a certain someone. :cry:

GODbe
05-18-2014, 12:01 PM
It's a shame how the last year of his prime could have ended with a Finals MVP if not for a certain someone. :cry:
so true :facepalm

Mure
05-18-2014, 12:04 PM
that's not prime Wade.

this is Prime Wade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p52I1Oy-7M

faster, stronger, mid-range J at his best, more explosive.

Wow this video. Wade is literally like 40-50% of what he used to be. So sad :cry:

PJR
05-18-2014, 12:22 PM

You don't know what you're talking about.

What if told you, Dwyane Wade shot the highest percentage in the mid range area(45.9%) in his career this season? Would that make you shut up? Because he did.

You've never played organized sports a day in your life, and you're sitting there talking about someone who's in top 1 percent of their profession(one who's had a hall of fame career), how he should've or should go about doing their job. You sound absolutely retarded. Please shut up.

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I can't believe this thread got hijacked. Peak dwyane Wade was special, Prime wade was fantastic, this D Wade is efficient but not spectacular.

He really deserved that FMVP.

sportjames23
05-18-2014, 01:07 PM
I miss prime Dwyane Wade

So do the Heat.

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 01:14 PM
So do the Heat.

Haha, They'll live with the old-man game as long as Lebron can do all the heavy lifting.

Just need 20 points a night lmao.

f0und
05-18-2014, 02:51 PM
the bloody lip game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGEmv-IcvY

f0und
05-18-2014, 02:53 PM
steal, save, alley oop, all in one go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dho5TLKRMqA

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 02:57 PM
the bloody lip game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGEmv-IcvY

'Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! Nobody!'

Great game, thank you for sharing :)

sd3035
05-18-2014, 03:01 PM
you can watch a prime wade play in 30 minutes :cheers:

jzek
05-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Thing about Wade is he's been hurt the last three years and he didn't develop a mid-range J.

Jordan changed his game the second his athleticism went away. Wade's been on two bad knees for three years and he's still relying on his last drop of athleticism to score.

:facepalm

VengefulAngel
05-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Thing about Wade is he's been hurt the last three years and he didn't develop a mid-range J.

Jordan changed his game the second his athleticism went away. Wade's been on two bad knees for three years and he's still relying on his last drop of athleticism to score.

:facepalm

He has, he's been shooting 45 percent from mid-range this season which is higher than KD.