PDA

View Full Version : Lebron never passes the eye test.....

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 05:13 PM
His team losing and they need to desperately score and he isn't even trying. Wade has taken upon himself to try and takeover. His stats have no impact at all.

I guess it is what it is.

Prometheus
05-18-2014, 05:14 PM
His team losing and they need to desperately score and he isn't even trying. Wade has taken upon himself to try and takeover. His stats have no impact at all.

You only watch the box score so how do you know?

SexSymbol
05-18-2014, 05:14 PM

He just doesn't match up to Duncan or Kobe or Hakeem or MJ.
Stats are great, but his impact is sometimes minimal

buddha
05-18-2014, 05:16 PM
LeBron can only play within the flow of the game. He can't take the game over and assert his dominance.. He can only do this on the rare/twice a season occasion when his jumper is actually falling. Otherwise, he relies on defensive mistakes for open layups and fastbreak opportunities.

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 05:17 PM

I am watching this game and saying to myself, "Where is Lebron?"...in situations where your team can't score and the other team is going on a run.....a superstar's job is to stop the bleeding.

Kobe and MJ use to do just that. Go on a streak of 10 straight points and stop the bleeding -or- takeover. I love their streaks.

Andrei89
Here we go with that "eye-test" again....

I hope for your sake you are trolling and not like this in real life

ABfor3
LeBron can only play within the flow of the game. He can't take the game over and assert his dominance.. He can only do this on the rare/twice a season occasion when his jumper is actually falling.
Pretty much

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 05:18 PM
LeBron can only play within the flow of the game. He can't take the game over and assert his dominance.. He can only do this on the rare/twice a season occasion when his jumper is actually falling. Otherwise, he relies on defensive mistakes for open layups and fastbreak opportunities.

I like this term and will be using it much more.

Lebron is just that, Lebron is a flow of the game player.

He can't make the game his.

Suguru101
05-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I like this term and will be using it much more.

Lebron is just that, Lebron is a flow of the game player.

He can't make the game his.

Right, so what happened against Brooklyn like a week ago when he had 49, and in game 7 against San Antonio, and in the 4th quarter of game 6 when he just dominated everything in front of him..... oh wait, you just looked at the box score.

East_Stone_Ya
05-18-2014, 05:29 PM
don't feed the troll :banghead:

Leftimage
05-18-2014, 05:40 PM

I guess Jordan never lost a basketball game.

I mean, the Pacers being the lead IS the ONLY reason you created this thread, right? Trollish loser...

russwest0
05-18-2014, 05:45 PM

Well said.

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Right, so what happened against Brooklyn like a week ago when he had 49, and in game 7 against San Antonio, and in the 4th quarter of game 6 when he just dominated everything in front of him..... oh wait, you just looked at the box score.

Flow of the game player.

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 05:55 PM
I guess Jordan never lost a basketball game.

I mean, the Pacers being the lead IS the ONLY reason you created this thread, right? Trollish loser...

I've been creating threads like this all year breh.

CavaliersFTW
05-18-2014, 05:56 PM
:applause:

PickernRoller
05-18-2014, 05:58 PM
He never will. Frauds will never pass the eye test. In a weak era you can post stats all you want - doesn't mean you compare with other greats.

red1
05-18-2014, 06:03 PM
left kobe in the dirt doe. how does that work?

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Just a pathetic showing by Lebron.

LongLiveTheKing
05-18-2014, 06:09 PM
So much circle-jerking in one thread, holy shit.

9erempiree
05-18-2014, 06:10 PM

Yes, a lot of circle jerking and Lebron happens to be in the center of it all. :lol

moe94
05-18-2014, 06:13 PM

Lakers fans being lakers fans.

Genaro
05-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Got agree with OP. He had nice stats but sometimes watching the game you just forget he's even on the court. He's too much passive lot of times.

Ancient Legend
05-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Today I hated that passive fucķ. This is when superstars are supposed to shine, dude coasts and only gives it his all when things are in dire straits.

Hey Yo
05-18-2014, 06:25 PM
:lol: #DUMB

dannywpt
05-18-2014, 06:27 PM
He is a fraud and mentioning in the same sentence as MJ should warrant you being locked in a room with Jameerthefear for 24 hours

diamenz
05-18-2014, 07:15 PM
bron stans avoiding this thread like the plague. they're sticking to the free throw threads :oldlol: :oldlol:

gts
05-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Got agree with OP. He had nice stats but sometimes watching the game you just forget he's even on the court. He's too much passive lot of times.

4th quarter today, 4 points on 2 FGAs, two assists and a turnover in 11 minutes... OP has a point, wtf is Lebron doing

He needs to put the ball in the air otherwise the Heat become too easy to defend. He's their greatest weapon...

AnaheimLakers24
05-18-2014, 07:22 PM
rumors going around his wife outed his small micro dick

Kingwillball
05-18-2014, 07:45 PM
bron stans avoiding this thread like the plague. they're sticking to the free throw threads :oldlol: :oldlol:

This thread is Ridiculous and Should be Closed..

AnaheimLakers24
05-18-2014, 07:46 PM
i couldnt watch game but was listening on the way home. have a few questions

did he pass the eye test ?
4th quarter stats?
did he demand the ball?
how was his dpoy worthy defense?
did he let hard fouls get to him?
did he ever whine to refs? on the radio during the flagrant they said him an spo where crying to refs

thanks

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:00 PM
LeDefer is a stad padding fraud and is scared of failure.

Eye Test
05-18-2014, 10:04 PM
9erempiree is a great bball analyst, you can tell he just likes the game itself more than anything by his avy

poido123
05-18-2014, 10:05 PM
He is a fraud and mentioning in the same sentence as MJ should warrant you being locked in a room with Jameerthefear for 24 hours

That would be mental and physical torture.

On the plus side, you might get to share a room with Sailor moon :lol

TheMilkyBarKid
05-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Here we go with that "eye-test" again....

I hope for your sake you are trolling and not like this in real life
Hopefully he isnt but i can picture some out of shape, balding, 30 something year old licking his lips whenever lebron doesnt do everything right.

Cold soul
05-19-2014, 12:32 AM
9erempiree is a great bball analyst, you can tell he just likes the game itself more than anything by his avy

How's it going Mr. Jabbar? :lol

goldcrow
05-19-2014, 12:56 AM
:bowdown:

Lebron "flow of the game player" James. :bowdown:

Straight_Ballin
05-19-2014, 01:13 AM
Bran mentally mind****s himself in situations like this. It's a flow of the game attitude that will cost the Heat the title. No takeover instinct whatsoever these days.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Bran mentally mind****s himself in situations like this. It's a flow of the game attitude that will cost the Heat the title. No takeover instinct whatsoever these days.
Yeah Lebron played like he had no balls in game 4 vs Brooklyn...

Solid Snake
05-19-2014, 03:48 AM

This actually looks like a troll post but I've gotta agree. He doesn't have a "I will murder you" attitude like Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. He plays TOO unselfish within the flow of the game. Sometimes you have to just take over when your team needs it.

9erempiree
05-19-2014, 03:37 PM
This actually looks like a troll post but I've gotta agree. He doesn't have a "I will murder you" attitude like Jordan, Bird, and Kobe. He plays TOO unselfish within the flow of the game. Sometimes you have to just take over when your team needs it.

He is an Efficient flow of the game type player.

red1
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
The 9erempire strategy aka attention whoring 101. Even if it isnt funny the first time just keep repeating it until everyone thinks you're a retard

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 04:06 PM
i see more exciting players at the park

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 04:08 PM
The 9erempire strategy aka attention whoring 101. Even if it isnt funny the first time just keep repeating it until everyone thinks you're a retard
for having a rep of being nice canadians sure are the biggets whining homos out there

red1
05-19-2014, 04:11 PM
for having a rep of being nice canadians sure are the biggets whining homos out there
if my posts rub you the wrong way then I am doing a good job because you are a sure-fire f*gg*t

mistergreens
05-19-2014, 04:13 PM

Oh gee, another "Lebron sucks" thread. Congratulations.

riseagainst
05-19-2014, 04:14 PM
it's true. Lebron simply is not a top 10 material player.