PDA

View Full Version : lebron losing to IND = lebron to the knicks ?

Knicksfever2010
05-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Summer of 2014 is not the Summer of George, INSTEAD its the summer of the Knicks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWILhrSzw5o

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Delusional Knicks fans never quit living in their tiny little world
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:facepalm

Smook A.
05-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Nice profile picture

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Nice profile picture

Its already 2014 and the New York 37-45ers fans still seriously believe they have won NBA title in 2013.

Bernkastel
05-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Knicks also get rings if the Pacers do too.

Real14
05-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Delusional Knicks fans never quit living in their tiny little world

:facepalm
You are a nets/spurs fan. You are a disgrace to true and die hard fans worldwide. You shouldnt be talking traitor.

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 06:50 PM
You are a nets/spurs fan. You are a disgrace to true and die hard fans worldwide. You shouldnt be talking traitor.

37-45.

BasedTom
05-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Maybe you should get a coach first before you think about getting Lebron James.

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Maybe you should get a coach first before you think about getting Lebron James.

They are choosing between Mike Dunleavy and Luke Walton.
:roll:

BasedTom
05-18-2014, 06:54 PM
They are choosing between Mike Dunleavy and Luke Walton.
Look, the Knicks are a trainwreck, but the Nets aren't exactly in a great position themselves.

Prokhorov might as well throw his money into a fireplace and save himself some time and stress.

davehos
Summer of 2014 is not the Summer of George, INSTEAD its the summer of the Knicks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWILhrSzw5o

Knicks should worry about finding a coach first.

Jameerthefear
The Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA :roll:

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Look, the Knicks are a trainwreck, but the Nets aren't exactly in a great position themselves.

Prokhorov might as well throw his money into a fireplace and save himself some time and stress.

But the Knicks fans talk shit about how their team is winning everything and getting all the good players all the time, we dont. You are comparing a delusional fanbase to a realistic fanbase.
:rolleyes:

CHi1PriDe
05-18-2014, 06:56 PM
These Knicks fans never stop, getting kinda sad :(

niko
05-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Its already 2014 and the New York 37-45ers fans still seriously believe they have won NBA title in 2013.
Your team's whole strategy revolves around leaving cap room for Durant to come play with Deron in 2016 so i'm thinking you might want not to laugh so loud.

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Your team's whole strategy revolves around leaving cap room for Durant to come play with Deron in 2016 so i'm thinking you might want not to laugh so loud.

At least our fans do not make delusional threads acting like we've won a title in 2012 or 2013.

niko
05-18-2014, 07:15 PM
But the Knicks fans talk shit about how their team is winning everything and getting all the good players all the time, we dont. You are comparing a delusional fanbase to a realistic fanbase.
You know OP isn't a Knick fan, you know every thread he posts is shit. Why is he "knick fan" to you? He's no more representative of Knick fans than you are of Net fans (rooting for Spurs, basically announcing before each series a loss is totally fine with you).

Did you post anything during a Nets game? Anything besides arguing with Real retard Fresh Kid or "oh well we lost i guess its ok?"

niko
05-18-2014, 07:17 PM
At least our fans do not make delusional threads acting like we've won a title in 2012 or 2013.
Yes, the actual strategy of the team being chasing a pipe dream isn't as silly as an internet troll posting a thread. Your team is actually honestly throwing away years to hope Durant comes to play with Deron. OP is whacking off because you're willing to argue with him but he's not actually involved with the Knicks. 2,983 people are interviewing for our head coaching job, everyone in NYC except OP. I interviewed twice already.

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 07:20 PM
You know OP isn't a Knick fan, you know every thread he posts is shit. Why is he "knick fan" to you? He's no more representative of Knick fans than you are of Net fans (rooting for Spurs, basically announcing before each series a loss is totally fine with you).

Did you post anything during a Nets game? Anything besides arguing with Real retard Fresh Kid or "oh well we lost i guess its ok?"

There are different kinds of fans, hes better classified as a knicks troll but clearly it still falls into the knicks fans category. There are good and bad knicks fans, on ISH the bad ones outnumber the good ones. No matter whether you like it or not, its the truth.

I dont post much during the Nets game since sometimes I go to the game myself, and in other occasions I am too concentrated on the channel to actually make posts here. I post when I am more relaxed and feel like posting. I do post a lot after the games are over though.

aboss4real24
05-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Yes he will

wat else is out dere? LA?

KLove alredy sed LA isnt bout winning

Kiddlovesnets
05-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Yes he will

wat else is out dere? LA?

KLove alredy sed LA isnt bout winning

Lebron James came to the Knicks and then you woke up.

niko
05-18-2014, 07:28 PM
There are different kinds of fans, hes better classified as a knicks troll but clearly it still falls into the knicks fans category. There are good and bad knicks fans, on ISH the bad ones outnumber the good ones. No matter whether you like it or not, its the truth.

I dont post much during the Nets game since sometimes I go to the game myself, and in other occasions I am too concentrated on the channel to actually make posts here. I post when I am more relaxed and feel like posting. I do post a lot after the games are over though.
He's a troll, you know it, if you say he's representative of Knick fans in NY that's more on you that him. Basically a total asshole wants you to give him a certain kind of attention, and you do. :cheers: Congrats. Him and Fresh Kid probably send you christmas cards every year because without you he'd have no audience.

The Knicks have no cap space, he could have made a decent troll thread by saying 2015 and pretending Lebron didn't opt out. He doesn't even know enough to do that.

Yes, OP i called you an idiot again, have your little rant, get it over with.

CHi1PriDe
05-18-2014, 07:34 PM
How is OP not a fan? His name is knicksfever2010 :confusedshrug:

aboss4real24
05-18-2014, 07:49 PM
The nets have no future, cap,picks,or players

this was 1 year wonder that resulted in a 2nd round ass kickn

Now the'll b trash 4 10+ years Lmao

smoovegittar
05-18-2014, 07:57 PM

You're quick to say the "bad" Knick fans outnumber the "good" Knick fans. I'm curious as to how many "good" Net fans there are against "Bad" Net fans.

The vitriol is flowing. Must you lower yourself to OP's standards?
:confusedshrug:

Real14
05-18-2014, 08:18 PM
I am a great knick fan. Not a troll. I don't know what the phuck Niko is talking about. He is acting like a jealous cousin once again by saying I'm not relevant. Take the stick out your ass already Niko, I defend our team everytime because that's my team, and that's what a real fan do. As for kiddlovesnets you need professional help.