PDA

View Full Version : THAT is why LeDefer will never crack my top 10...

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Obviously, LeDefer is a coward and a choker. The collusion destroyed his legacy and reputation as a man. HOWEVER, what is more disgusting, is his DEFERRING time after time to PAD HIS STATS. That's why his stats do NOT impress me. Case in point, when the half is ending, he is WIDE OPEN and wants NOTHING to do with the ball because he's afraid to hoist up a low percentage shot that will hurt his stats. He does this ALL THE TIME. Late in games, he DEFERS because he is scared of failing and he doesn't want to make his shooting percentage look bad. It is BETA. BETA. BETA.

The guy is a STAT PADDING fraud. Give me Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Durant, and plenty of other players just from THIS GENERATION over LeDefer. Give me WADE over LeDefer. I want an ALPHA leading my team, not some prima donna worrying about what everyone else thinks of him.

TylerOO
05-18-2014, 09:48 PM
No WAY bro. You are WRONG

moe94
05-18-2014, 09:49 PM

Black and White
05-18-2014, 09:50 PM
In b4 shitstorm

ps: No WAY bro. You are WRONG

JohnFreeman
05-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Shut up alt.

Jameerthefear
05-18-2014, 09:54 PM

Eye Test
05-18-2014, 09:54 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199533/yaylebron.gif

i dont want the guy supposedly leading my team to celebrate like this if we win, i rather lose :facepalm

just look how contagiously emotional that is by looking at battier

zoom17
05-18-2014, 09:55 PM

stalkerforlife
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199533/yaylebron.gif

i dont want the guy supposedly leading my team to celebrate like this if we win, i rather lose :facepalm

You ain't lying.

Are you going back to your Jabbar name? Legends like you should never change your name or leave.

GODbe
Honestly if I were starting a team I'd take current Wade over rookie LeBald.

Mr. Incredible
05-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Let it all out young fella :applause: :bowdown:

oarabbus
05-18-2014, 09:57 PM
NO way BRO. YOU ARE wrong

Eye Test
05-18-2014, 09:57 PM
You ain't lying.

Are you going back to your Jabbar name? Legends like you should never change your name or leave.

thanks, my ban gets lifted Thursday so ill be back that day unless king jeffry has other plans

JohnFreeman
05-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Honestly if I were starting a team I'd take current Wade over rookie LeBald.
Well you are an idiot.

TylerOO
05-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Well you are an idiot.

Well YOU are an IDIOT*

lilteapot
05-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Op is saying this after one game

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:12 PM
Op is saying this after one game

I am saying this after a CAREER.

Don't get me wrong, LeDefer is not completely to blame. His fans and the media portrayed him to be something he isn't and he gets the backlash.

Kvnzhangyay
05-18-2014, 10:16 PM
The very fact that you have to tell other people he isn't in your top 10 just shows how good he is

So where do you rank Lebron?

lilteapot
05-18-2014, 10:19 PM
I am saying this after a CAREER.

Don't get me wrong, LeDefer is not completely to blame. His fans and the media portrayed him to be something he isn't and he gets the backlash.
Well then you're a bigger idiot than I thought

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:20 PM
So where do you rank Lebron?

Top 25-40 all time, currently. If he goes back to the Cavs and wins ONE title, it will do wonder for him on my list.

Kvnzhangyay
05-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Top 25-40 all time, currently. If he goes back to the Cavs and wins ONE title, it will do wonder for him on my list.

Doesn't that just show how amazing he is already?

Cold soul
05-18-2014, 10:29 PM
Lebron going end up 10 all-time time he already is close it's time to accept it and move on. I say this as Lebron hater BTW.

moe94
05-18-2014, 10:30 PM

This is the part where you list 25+ careers that are better than LeBron.

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:38 PM
This is the part where you list 25+ careers that are better than LeBron.

That's the point, dude. LeDefer is a stat padding fraud. All the weak sheep follow along with the media and the stats and refuse to actually analyze what's taking place. If I list 25 better players than him, you will just go run to your boxscore and tell yourself you are the victor. LeMedia and lack of basketball IQ have blinded millions.

Kvnzhangyay
05-18-2014, 10:40 PM
That's the point, dude. LeDefer is a stat padding fraud. All the weak sheep follow along with the media and the stats and refuse to actually analyze what's taking place. If I list 25 better players than him, you will just go run to your boxscore and tell yourself you are the victor. LeMedia and lack of basketball IQ have blinded millions.

So how do u rank people then?

moe94
05-18-2014, 10:41 PM

http://news.seagm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Dodge-This1.gif

Jameerthefear
05-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Moe stop being a headass.

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:42 PM
So how do u rank people then?

My eyes.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Moe stop being a headass.

You beefing with Moe as well?

PsychoBe
05-18-2014, 10:45 PM
http://news.seagm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Dodge-This1.gif

haha i get it. he's dodgin' the question :applause:

or duckin? :eek:

or...weaving? :lol

or....he's in the matrix? :wtf:

mister anderson??? :confusedshrug:

i give up :facepalm

moe94
05-18-2014, 10:46 PM
haha i get it. he's dodgin' the question :applause:

or duckin? :eek:

or...weaving? :lol

or....he's in the matrix? :wtf:

mister anderson??? :confusedshrug:

i give up :facepalm

You got it the first time. :coleman:

Jameerthefear
05-18-2014, 10:47 PM
You beefing with Moe as well?
I always beef with moe. F*ck moe.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 10:48 PM

He said something that pissed you off huh?

Jameerthefear
05-18-2014, 10:52 PM
He said something that pissed you off huh?
He's wack as f*ck. Don't want anything to do with that dude. F*ck moe94

dubeta
05-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Meanwhile in Cali...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/J-58hkaEf3I/hqdefault.jpg

And somehow this fakkit is top 10 all time?

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 10:57 PM
25 players better than LeDefer off the top of my head...

Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
Karl Malone
Kobe
Pippen
Jordan
Bird
Zeke
Barkley
David Robinson
Ewing
Dirk
Jabbar
Drexler
Kidd
Durant
Tony Parker
Garnett
Wade
Mchale
Payton
Dwight Howard
Stockton
Rodman

I do NOT count players i've never seen play. That is just silly. The players I named weren't ref and media made. LeDefer is a beta and a coward and a stat padding fraud. I don't care about his 2 titles after he colluded to form a super team in his prime. At least guys like Payton chased titles after their primes.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:10 PM

Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
Karl Malone
Kobe
Pippen
Jordan
Bird
Zeke
Barkley
David Robinson
Ewing
Dirk
Jabbar
Drexler
Kidd
Durant
Tony Parker
Garnett
Wade
Mchale
Payton
Dwight Howard
Stockton
Rodman

I do NOT count players i've never seen play. That is just silly. The players I named weren't ref and media made. LeDefer is a beta and a coward and a stat padding fraud. I don't care about his 2 titles after he colluded to form a super team in his prime. At least guys like Payton chased titles after their primes.

The bolded are fine (Hakeem is debateable), the rest have no case over him, LOL @ Durant and Howard.

Are you going by career or peak play?

GODbe
05-18-2014, 11:13 PM

Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
Karl Malone
Kobe
Pippen
Jordan
Bird
Zeke
Barkley
David Robinson
Ewing
Dirk
Jabbar
Drexler
Kidd
Durant
Tony Parker
Garnett
Wade
Mchale
Payton
Dwight Howard
Stockton
Rodman

Great list:applause: . About 20-25 more i'd add in there.

TylerOO
05-18-2014, 11:13 PM
The bolded are fine (Hakeem is debateable), the rest have no case over him, LOL @ Durant and Howard.

Hes an obvious troll.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Hes an obvious troll.

He is sure putting in effort, typing out that stupid list.

Roundball_Rock
05-18-2014, 11:18 PM

Hakeem
Shaq
Duncan
Karl Malone
Kobe
Pippen
Jordan
Bird
Zeke
Barkley
David Robinson
Ewing
Dirk
Jabbar
Drexler
Kidd
Durant
Tony Parker
Garnett
Wade
Mchale
Payton
Dwight Howard
Stockton
Rodman

Barkley: played with Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle in Phoenix and then went to Houston to play with Hakeem and Drexler (they were all post-prime but had a enough gas left in the tank to reach the WCF).

Shaq: played with Penny and Horace Grant in Orlando; played with 4 all-stars in LA in 1998; spent the early 2000's with Kobe; played with Wade in Miami; played with Nash and Amare in Phoenix (he was old at this point but still was an all-star for most of his time in Phoenix).

Duncan: landed on a team with arguably the second best center in the league and arguably the GOAT coach. Parker and Ginolobi joined later.

Malone: spent his entire career with Stockton.

Kobe: Shaq, Glen Rice, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Odom.

Jordan: Pippen for his entire (winning) career, Grant, Rodman, Kukoc and arguably the GOAT coach. MJ refused to come back if the Bulls did not bring Pippen and Jackson back. Is that collusion?

Ewing: Starks, Oakley, Mason, Houston, Sprewell, Camby.

Durant: Wesbtrook, Harden, Ibaka.

Garnett: the original "big 3" of the 2000's--you know, the one which took out the top 3 players in the East in consecutive series in 2010.

Payton: played with 2 other all-stars in Kemp, Schrempf and also had Hawkins and Perkins.

Bird: McHale, Parish, D. Johnson, Ainge, Walton.

These are just some examples. Yet we are to get on Lebron for playing with Wade and Bosh, a player who is a 15/6 type at this point?

Straight_Ballin
05-18-2014, 11:22 PM

You should be more concerned with the reason why you decided to like anime.
Your obsession of wanting to be one of the characters in the "goosh goosh" vid on YouTube is cringe worthy....

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 11:22 PM

I'm going by my eyes.

LeDefer is not real, dude. He is a figment of your imagination. He bull rushes defenders, travels, crab dribbles, and almost his entire game is illegal. The NBA needed a face to the league and they made special rules for him. Watch the games. Be objective. He. Is. Not. Real.

funnystuff
05-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Barkley: played with Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle in Phoenix and then went to Houston to play with Hakeem and Drexler (they were all post-prime but had a enough gas left in the tank to reach the WCF).

Shaq: played with Penny and Horace Grant in Orlando; played with 4 all-stars in LA in 1998; spent the early 2000's with Kobe; played with Wade in Miami; played with Nash and Amare in Phoenix (he was old at this point but still was an all-star for most of his time in Phoenix).

Duncan: landed on a team with arguably the second best center in the league and arguably the GOAT coach. Parker and Ginolobi joined later.

Jordan: Pippen for his entire (winning) career, Grant, Rodman, Kukoc and arguably the GOAT coach. MJ refused to come back if the Bulls did not bring Pippen and Jackson back. Is that collusion?

Garnett: the original "big 3" of the 2000's--you know, the one which took out the top 3 players in the East in consecutive series in 2010.

Payton: played with 2 other all-stars in Kemp, Schrempf and also had Hawkins and Perkins.

These are just some examples. Yet we are to get on Lebron for playing with Wade and Bosh, a player who is a 15/6 type at this point?
Ethre

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 11:26 PM

No player that is supposedly the best in the game has ever left his own team in his prime to join a finals MVP in his prime. That is unprecedented. That is cowardly. Every single example you gave was bollocks.

Roundball_Rock
05-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Free agency did not even exist until the end of the 80's.

Other greats did not need to leave because, as the list illustrates, they enjoyed the luxury of being part of competent franchises who were able to build around them. Had Cleveland been competent Lebron would have stayed. What makes Lebron unique is not the "collusion" but rather the incompetence of the Cavs. Name me one other top-tier all-time great whose original team failed to put decent talent around him at some point...

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Free agency did not even exist until the end of the 80's.

Other greats did not need to leave because, as the list illustrates, they enjoyed the luxury of being part of competent franchises who were able to build around them. Had Cleveland been competent Lebron would have stayed. What makes Lebron unique is not the "collusion" but rather the incompetence of the Cavs. Name me one other top-tier all-time great whose original team failed to put decent talent around him at some point...

LeExcuses from another blind sheep.

:facepalm

Roundball_Rock
05-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Is there any other top 15 player all-time whose original team surrounded him with no players better than Big Z, Larry Hughes and Anderson Varjeo for his first 7 seasons? :roll:

Kvnzhangyay
05-19-2014, 12:01 AM

So what makes your view right and the majority's wrong?

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:04 AM

Name calling doesn't make your argument stronger.

LongLiveTheKing
05-19-2014, 12:04 AM
But its Lebron's goal to make the OP's top 10
oh no