PDA

View Full Version : Bosh gets outplayed by role players again

rlsmooth775
05-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Bosh couldn't make anything and of course grabbed only like 2 rebounds. Bosh should never get out played by hibbert man it's sad

riseagainst
05-18-2014, 11:15 PM
OP is a fakkit.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:15 PM
Change thread title to: "LeBron doesn't show up in the 4th again"

rlsmooth775
05-18-2014, 11:20 PM

Why not bosh

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:21 PM
Why not bosh

Who is the superstar on the squad?

livinglegend
05-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Who is the superstar on the squad?

Lebron : 25 pts, 10 rbs and 5 ass on 11-18 (19-20 mill contract)
Bosh: 9 pts, 2 rbs, 4 ass on 4-12 (19 mill contract)

Lets hate Lebron. :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Lebron got outplayed by role players too (Lance Stephenson)

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:32 PM
Lebron : 25 pts, 10 rbs and 5 ass on 11-18 (19-20 mill contract)
Bosh: 9 pts, 2 rbs, 4 ass on 4-12 (19 mill contract)

Lets hate Lebron. :facepalm

4th quarter comes around, you guys need a spark to get within striking distance of Indy, who do you want to lead that charge? Bosh?

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 11:34 PM
LeDefer is who lost the game, both defensively and down the stretch.

livinglegend
05-18-2014, 11:35 PM
4th quarter comes around, you guys need a spark to get within striking distance of Indy, who do you want to lead that charge? Bosh?

I dont want anyone to lead the charge. I want great team offense and great team defense. Basketball is a team sport and it should be played with the 5 guys on the floor.

livinglegend
05-18-2014, 11:36 PM
LeDefer is who lost the game, both defensively and down the stretch.

down the stretch? The game was over halfway in 4th.
He made a run at the end of 2nd, refs stopped it with questionable call.
Heat made a run at the end of the 3rd, but the refs stopped it with questionable calls for Indy.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:39 PM
I dont want anyone to lead the charge. I want great team offense and great team defense. Basketball is a team sport and it should be played with the 5 guys on the floor.

Ok, so if its a team sport like you say, why are you blaming Bosh?

edrick
05-18-2014, 11:39 PM

I wish Spo would give the 3rd quarter rest to Lebron, instead of Bosh. Lebron has more millage on him than any other player over the past 9 years or so.

stalkerforlife
05-18-2014, 11:40 PM

:facepalm

livinglegend
05-18-2014, 11:40 PM

:facepalm
He didnt do his part well.
Seriously, :facepalm

rlsmooth775
05-18-2014, 11:41 PM

He played poor

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:41 PM
I wish Spo would give the 3rd quarter rest to Lebron, instead of Bosh. Lebron has more millage on him than any other player over the past 9 years or so.

LeBron was scoring at will in the 1st half, they struggled to stop him, I don't understand why they didn't use him in the 4th the same way.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:42 PM
He played poor

Yea, and LeBron disappeared in the 4th, look I understand your agenda here, but you don't have to make it so blatantly obvious, take trolling lessons from Silkk and try again next time.

edrick
05-18-2014, 11:44 PM
LeBron was scoring at will in the 1st half, they struggled to stop him, I don't understand why they didn't use him in the 4th the same way.

I think Lebron needs the 3rd quarter rest more than Bosh needs it. Let birdman start the 4th quarter with Wade and Lebron. Bosh has mostly been taking jumpers, which means he shouldn't need as much rest as Lebron, who drives a lot.

Black and White
05-18-2014, 11:47 PM
I think Lebron needs the 3rd quarter rest more than Bosh needs it. Let birdman start the 4th quarter with Wade and Lebron. Bosh has mostly been taking jumpers, which means he shouldn't need as much rest as Lebron, who drives a lot.

Exactly, rest Bron at the end of the 3rd, start fresh in the 4th, Pacers have issues closing out games, so any kind of momentum generated by a run from LeBron or Wade could put them off.

rlsmooth775
05-18-2014, 11:48 PM
Yea, and LeBron disappeared in the 4th, look I understand your agenda here, but you don't have to make it so blatantly obvious, take trolling lessons from Silkk and try again next time.

Dude shut up with the agendas i just made a thread about bosh playing bad. What agenda can i possibly have

DaSeba5
05-18-2014, 11:56 PM

Of all the games, this is one of the worst games to blame him for. Do any of you realize it's a team sport? LeBron can't do it alone, especially when the team is down 20 points and is getting abused.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Of all the games, this is one of the worst games to blame him for. Do any of you realize it's a team sport? LeBron can't do it alone, especially when the team is down 20 points and is getting abused.

During the 4th quarter, I would expect a little more from Bron, yes the team was getting abused, but did you not see the issues he was causing in the 1st? He could have at least attacked a bit more, the perimeter game CLEARLY was not working.

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:03 AM
During the 4th quarter, I would expect a little more from Bron, yes the team was getting abused, but did you not see the issues he was causing in the 1st? He could have at least attacked a bit more, the perimeter game CLEARLY was not working.

His defense was poor, but it was more than just LeBron. I blame the whole team. They played poorly. It's one game, you move on.

dajadeed
05-19-2014, 12:04 AM
You're not gonna get rebounds when all you do is stand around shooting 3s and long 2s.

He's not going in the paint against Indiana.

Chris Bosh is either going to start hitting jumpers and 3s, or he's going to be a non factor.

He ain't about dat life.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 12:09 AM
His defense was poor, but it was more than just LeBron. I blame the whole team. They played poorly. It's one game, you move on.

Yep, this is my whole point, this thread is blaming Bosh, when all players should actually be blamed IMO.

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Yep, this is my whole point, this thread is blaming Bosh, when all players should actually be blamed IMO.

They should, but Bosh has been a major factor in why Miami struggles against Indiana. He always plays poorly against them. I don't expect him to shoot 0-5 from the 3 point line consistently, but if he can't make his long range jumpers, he's essentially useless in this series. He can't defend them and he doesn't rebound against them. He's there to stretch the floor, but they'd rather him shoot open 3s than have them attack the basket.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 12:15 AM
They should, but Bosh has been a major factor in why Miami struggles against Indiana. He always plays poorly against them. I don't expect him to shoot 0-5 from the 3 point line consistently, but if he can't make his long range jumpers, he's essentially useless in this series. He can't defend them and he doesn't rebound against them. He's there to stretch the floor, but they'd rather him shoot open 3s than have them attack the basket.

Thats on Spo, its been a progessive thing, but he hardly attacks the paint anymore, if they can change that dynamic then I can see him producing.

Deuce Bigalow
05-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Lebron got outplayed by role players too (Lance Stephenson)
This :lol

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Thats on Spo, its been a progessive thing, but he hardly attacks the paint anymore, if they can change that dynamic then I can see him producing.

Yes it is. He has to be in the paint more in this series. The Pacers would gladly love to see Bosh shoot 3s rather have Miami attack the paint.

IGOTGAME
05-19-2014, 12:24 AM
You're not gonna get rebounds when all you do is stand around shooting 3s and long 2s.

He's not going in the paint against Indiana.

Chris Bosh is either going to start hitting jumpers and 3s, or he's going to be a non factor.

He ain't about dat life.
They make him stand out there as part of the le-ISO spacing offense.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 12:25 AM
Yes it is. He has to be in the paint more in this series. The Pacers would gladly love to see Bosh shoot 3s rather have Miami attack the paint.

They were basically begging him to shoot threes, it plays right into their hands

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:28 AM
They were basically begging him to shoot threes, it plays right into their hands

Right. That's how you beat Miami really. You clog the paint and hope they don't make their perimeter shots. If they can't (which has been the case often this playoffs) they really struggle in the half court. When they do, nobody can beat them. Miami forces you to pick your poison, which makes them a good offense. Dallas and SA did this to Miami and it killed them.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Right. That's how you beat Miami really. You clog the paint and hope they don't make their perimeter shots. If they can't (which has been the case often this playoffs) they really struggle in the half court. When they do, nobody can beat them. Miami forces you to pick your poison, which makes them a good offense. Dallas and SA did this to Miami and it killed them.

Yea good point, this is why I knew that the Wizards series was not a good indicator of what Miami was going to get in the Pacers, the Pacers slowed this game down and played in the half court, pounded it through their bigs on the offensive end, and forced Miami to play on the perimeter on the defensive end, its a pretty good blueprint to follow, however its a hit and miss thing, today, it worked.

DaSeba5
05-19-2014, 12:33 AM
Yea good point, this is why I knew that the Wizards series was not a good indicator of what Miami was going to get in the Pacers, the Pacers slowed this game down and played in the half court, pounded it through their bigs on the offensive end, and forced Miami to play on the perimeter on the defensive end, its a pretty good blueprint to follow, however its a hit and miss thing, today, it worked.

Right. That's why this series could be a long drawn out series, or Miami could end it 5 because their shooters made their shots. It's really hard to say. Same as last year. If the big 3 and the bench could make their shots consistently, the series with the Pacers and Spurs probably doesn't go to 7. Not to take anything away from them, but both teams dared Miami to shoot and they couldn't outside a few games.

lpublic_enemyl
05-19-2014, 12:54 AM
seriously this guy needs to stop taking soo many 3's:facepalm