PDA

View Full Version : lance stephenson

red1
05-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Did this guy make even one bad play? That was unreal yesterday

navy
05-19-2014, 09:26 AM
He chucked a 3 and missed. But yeah he played great.

JohnMax
05-19-2014, 09:31 AM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dwyane-wade-trolls-lance-stephenson.gif

red1
05-19-2014, 09:33 AM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dwyane-wade-trolls-lance-stephenson.gif
:oldlol:

fiddy
05-19-2014, 09:35 AM
Wade looks kind of shook

mistergreens
05-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Wade looks kind of shook

Stephenson reminds me of a young D-wade. Can Indiana afford to pay him next year?

imdaman99
05-19-2014, 09:37 AM
Expect a lot of them in game 2. Lance is supremely talented but a knucklehead. Think of rich man JR Smith.

fiddy
05-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Stephenson reminds me of a young D-wade. Can Indiana afford to pay him next year?
I doubt it. They are over the cap. He will get offers in the range of 7-10 mil per year maybe more, which means at least the same amount in luxury tax. I can see Indy letting him go.

red1
05-19-2014, 09:43 AM
Wade looks kind of shook
no :facepalm

RidonKs
05-19-2014, 09:45 AM
he had that crazy scoop shot in the middle of the key that barely hit rim. but i think he got his own rebound, dribbled around for 13 seconds, and knocked down a jumper :lol

R.I.P.
05-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Wade looks kind of shook

Just takes a little longer for his vitamine and botox enhanced jaw and facial muscles to get moving. :roll:

ralph_i_el
05-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Expect a lot of them in game 2. Lance is supremely talented but a knucklehead. Think of rich man JR Smith.

terrible comparison. Lance is a poor/mediocre shooter from deep. JR is an excellent shooter from deep to the point where he takes ill-advised threes that bring his % down.

You'll never see JR pass up an open 3. Lance will.

Lance is more of a slasher than JR whereas JR is more of a pull-up shooter. My Lance comparison (when he's not being a knucklehead) is a cross between Manu and Tyreke Evans

Marlo_Stanfield
05-19-2014, 09:57 AM
hes extremely fun to watch at times and extremely retarded at other times.
i just hope the Heat defend this asshole better next game

fiddy
05-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Just takes a little longer for his vitamine and botox enhanced jaw and facial muscles to get moving. :roll:
:roll:

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 10:06 AM
They put George Hill in that pick and roll alot, I'm not sure why they don't do it for him.

Whereas George Hill really has to hope they either:

A.Foul or
B. Give him a completely clear lane.

Once Lance turns the corner and goes with momentum, he can fight through the contact.

George Hill is a better shooter too.

mugiwara
05-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Wade looks kind of shook

:lol nah, Wade played well too.

red1
05-19-2014, 10:14 AM
:lol nah, Wade played well too.
:oldlol: nba players wouldnt fight on the court if someone cussed their own mother out. they have too much to lose

crunk-juice
05-19-2014, 10:40 AM

Lance and JR are almost nothing alike

ItsMillerTime
05-19-2014, 10:46 AM
You don't see JR Smith leading the NBA in triple doubles. Lance is a way better overall player. Rebounding, passing, etc

Nastradamus
05-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Is it impossible that he gets a max deal? He's 23, a stud defender and a threat to put up a triple double on any given night.

Dro
05-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Is it impossible that he gets a max deal? He's 23, a stud defender and a threat to put up a triple double on any given night.
Nah, he's not worth a max deal.....

tpols
05-19-2014, 11:07 AM
:applause:

moe94
05-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Wade looks kind of shook
Laughing at someone means you're shook?

tpols
05-19-2014, 11:10 AM
gif doesnt show it but wade snitched on him right after like the refs were his mommy and daddy

moe94
05-19-2014, 11:13 AM
gif doesnt show it but wade snitched on him right after like the refs were his mommy and daddy

That has nothing to do with being shook. He wanted consistency. Dude laughed at Lance's attempt at being hard. No bias because I love Lance.

TheReturn
05-19-2014, 11:14 AM
They put George Hill in that pick and roll alot, I'm not sure why they don't do it for him.

Whereas George Hill really has to hope they either:

A.Foul or
B. Give him a completely clear lane.

Once Lance turns the corner and goes with momentum, he can fight through the contact.

George Hill is a better shooter too.
What? Lance runs a ton of pnr for Indiana.

mentallooser
05-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Lance is inconsistent. That isn't because he can't consistently score or anything. He doesn't quite "get it" yet. That balance between when he create for himself and when to create for others. He over passes sometimes, and he gets over aggressive sometimes for that reason. It's why he appears to be inconsistent offensively.

hawksdogsbraves
05-19-2014, 11:27 AM
He's definitely a super talented player, love his game. He's gonna be looking to get paid, and I don't think he likes anybody on the Pacers anyway so I don't see him back in Indy.

To me he seems like the kind of guy who's going to get paid big money by somebody like Milwaukee and just go put up big numbers on awful teams for the rest of his career.

I'll tell you where I'd like to see him though is Sacramento, he might drive that team over the edge in terms of dysfunction but hey, that's working out alright for Indy.

Dro
05-19-2014, 01:32 PM
He's definitely a super talented player, love his game. He's gonna be looking to get paid, and I don't think he likes anybody on the Pacers anyway so I don't see him back in Indy.

To me he seems like the kind of guy who's going to get paid big money by somebody like Milwaukee and just go put up big numbers on awful teams for the rest of his career.

I'll tell you where I'd like to see him though is Sacramento, he might drive that team over the edge in terms of dysfunction but hey, that's working out alright for Indy.
It has been stated time and time again, Lance is going nowhere....Since the beginning of the season...Plus he LOVES Larry Bird....Larry's not letting him go anywhere....

hawksdogsbraves
05-19-2014, 01:37 PM
It has been stated time and time again, Lance is going nowhere....Since the beginning of the season...Plus he LOVES Larry Bird....Larry's not letting him go anywhere....

Larry's gonna have to get creative with the books then, the Pacers are already lined up to spend $65 million next season and that's not factoring in paying Lance a dime.

I don't know how much Indy is willing to pay in luxury taxes, (they must already be paying quite a bit) but signing Lance will push them to the limit of the hard cap.

Dro
05-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Larry's gonna have to get creative with the books then, the Pacers are already lined up to spend $65 million next season and that's not factoring in paying Lance a dime.

I don't know how much Indy is willing to pay in luxury taxes, (they must already be paying quite a bit) but signing Lance will push them to the limit of the hard cap.

You're right, good points on all accounts.....They will have to let Turner go and possibly Scola.......maybe one more contract.....not sure.....

Pointguard
05-19-2014, 04:29 PM
I thought he meant schocked at first but its a cultural difference as that poster fiddy is from Bulagaria. He doesn't know its a "how-dare-you" look or a more confident guy wondering about the nerve of a young one. There is no excuse for an American guy not knowing that look. But I think its kind of universal. I would be able to tell if a Lion was doing it to another Lion - much less humans.

Real14
05-19-2014, 04:37 PM
still overrated.

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 04:42 PM
still overrated.
So Salty

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 04:42 PM
agreed with everyone. wade looked shook

Relinquish
05-19-2014, 05:52 PM
So Salty

He's not salty, he's right. People act like he's the next Jason Kidd or something--always taking about how he is a walking trouble double. Some of you degenerates even thought that he should have been an all-star. :facepalm

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 05:54 PM
He's not salty, he's right. People act like he's the next Jason Kidd or something--always taking about how he is a walking trouble double. Some of you degenerates even thought that he should have been an all-star. :facepalm
You are salty too

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 05:56 PM
wiz are trash. ariza is leaving to a real city an wal will too eventually

Relinquish
05-19-2014, 05:57 PM
You are salty too

I'm not salty, I just find it funny how team success can make two players be so criminally overrated, in Lance and PG, and all the while the best player on the team hardly even gets mentioned (David West). :confusedshrug:

kamil
05-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Wade looks kind of shook

Wasn't shook at all, immediately after he let everyone know why he's known as D-Whistle;

http://cjzero.com/gifs/LanceStephensonWHATDwyaneWadeLaughComplain.gif

JimmyMcAdocious
05-19-2014, 06:00 PM

Probably the same idiots who thought VC was shook in that John Wall gif. Almost the same reactions. Lance/Wall acting tough, VC/Wade cracking up at their posturing.

Droid101
05-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Said literally no one ever.

strifed169
05-19-2014, 06:16 PM
Wade looks kind of shook

:biggums:

Wade's smile clearly shows how amused he is at the guy

Dro
05-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Said literally no one ever.
Exactly...he's just salty like others have already pointed out.......

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 07:35 PM
What? Lance runs a ton of pnr for Indiana.

Yeah, but he mostly takes difficult ass shots. What I'm saying is he should just turn hard, take contact and finish. Once he goes with momentum no one is stopping him.

Dro
05-19-2014, 08:59 PM
Yeah, but he mostly takes difficult ass shots. What I'm saying is he should just turn hard, take contact and finish. Once he goes with momentum no one is stopping him.
I agree he takes some difficult shots......Many times he dribbles to get a rhythm like Wade only to take a difficult shot......except Wade is better at making them.......

b1imtf
05-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Wasn't shook at all, immediately after he let everyone know why he's known as D-Whistle;

http://cjzero.com/gifs/LanceStephensonWHATDwyaneWadeLaughComplain.gif
I still wanna know what he said there.

Dro
05-19-2014, 09:43 PM
I still wanna know what he said there.
When I was watching I knew what he said but I can't remember now:facepalm

I do know he said "What" and something about a "bitch"....