PDA

View Full Version : I finished "The book of Basketball: THE NBA ACCORDING TO THE SPORTS" My conclusion:

robert_shaww
05-19-2014, 04:24 PM
I have worked with this book extensively for 7 days without eating sometimes, anyway, let me clear up everything: The book ilustrated and clarified me an idea, i am well aware of this situation now:

Only if Lebron James wins 5 championships with any team (dont need to win every MVP in the finals) he will be top 10 player ever.

CHi1PriDe
05-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Get a life you damn loser. Your shit lame as hell and it's getting old :facepalm

Springsteen
05-19-2014, 05:15 PM
bbq chicken

bballnoob1192
05-19-2014, 06:01 PM
how is this dude not banned yet with his lame ass gimmick?

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
...He's already top 10.

CHi1PriDe
05-19-2014, 06:17 PM
...He's already top 10.

Is that really your alt ?

NumberSix
05-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Stop making these "I was doing ____ activity and had an epiphany" threads.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 06:20 PM
Is that really your alt ?
No, he's not. Smook photshopped a picture and people jumped on it like crazy. Got caught yesterday night. He tried to photoshop a picture of Aj1987 sending him an angry PM. Aj caught his mistakes in the photoshop, and Smook admitted to it. Then other posters came out and pointed out mistakes in the picture of my "post" and asked him to find the post, so he disappeared.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337030&page=6

Pages 6 to the end show it all.

Le Shaqtus
05-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Stop making these "I was doing ____ activity and had an epiphany" threads.

F*cking this

Done_And_Done
05-19-2014, 06:26 PM
I have worked with this book extensively for 7 days without eating sometimes, anyway, let me clear up everything: The book ilustrated and clarified me an idea, i am well aware of this situation now:

Only if Lebron James wins 5 championships with any team (dont need to win every MVP in the finals) he will be top 10 player ever.

You're a dedicated reader...

LAZERUSS
05-19-2014, 06:44 PM
The Book of Basketball.

Multiple uses: Oil Changes, Handi-Wipes, Arson, and Toilet Paper...just to name a few.

CHi1PriDe
05-19-2014, 06:50 PM
No, he's not. Smook photshopped a picture and people jumped on it like crazy. Got caught yesterday night. He tried to photoshop a picture of Aj1987 sending him an angry PM. Aj caught his mistakes in the photoshop, and Smook admitted to it. Then other posters came out and pointed out mistakes in the picture of my "post" and asked him to find the post, so he disappeared.

Iunno buck, yall kinda sound alike :confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
05-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Milbuck. what?

Magic731
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM

The Milbuck-Smook rivalry continues to build.

Asukal
05-19-2014, 07:33 PM
So many annoyed people... :roll:

Successful trolling OP! :applause:

La Frescobaldi
05-19-2014, 07:39 PM
The Book of Basketball.

Multiple uses: Oil Changes, Handi-Wipes, Arson, and Toilet Paper...just to name a few.
not arson man. that's bad sh1t.

the other uses are valid tho

robert_shaww
05-19-2014, 07:40 PM
So many annoyed people... :roll:

Successful trolling OP! :applause:

THANKS.

livinglegend
05-19-2014, 07:45 PM

That post where you mentioned your alt wasnt photo shopped. I remember that you actually posted it. I was in that thread when you initially posted.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 07:49 PM
That post where you mentioned your alt wasnt photo shopped. I remember that you actually posted it. I was in that thread when you initially posted.
:oldlol: No you don't dude.

There's literally zero evidence of it, and the dude flat out admitted to photoshopping. Give it up, your boy got caught and there's 12 pages of posts showing it from multiple angles.

pauk
05-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Seems reasonable.

robert_shaww
05-19-2014, 07:52 PM
:oldlol: No you don't dude.

There's literally zero evidence of it, and the dude flat out admitted to photoshopping. Give it up, your boy got caught and there's 12 pages of posts showing it from multiple angles.

STFU milbuck, stop talking about me.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 07:53 PM
STFU milbuck, stop talking about me.
:oldlol: You're loving all of this, aren't you?

robert_shaww
05-19-2014, 07:55 PM

yes, its amazing.

robert_shaww
05-19-2014, 07:57 PM

try to be me for a moment...

im a dedicated troll....and accidentaly in an unpredictable, fortuitous and impetuos way, im named in every single thread..... a dream came true....

Dave3
05-19-2014, 08:06 PM

Wow that's embarrassing. What's especially shameful is the "I photoshopped this one but not yours, but oh, I can't find yours so don't ask for it"

Either he's 12 or he thinks everyone else here is, but man he really needs to get himself an alt, cuz like 3 people in this entire forum will ever take him seriously again.

livinglegend
05-19-2014, 08:32 PM

Seriously, you should rethink how you are living your life. So many post in such a little time and then, you have an alt where you try to be another personality just to troll unknown people on a msg. Those things wont get you anywhere.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 08:46 PM
Seriously, you should rethink how you are living your life. So many post in such a little time and then, you have an alt where you try to be another personality just to troll unknown people on a msg. Those things wont get you anywhere.
You're trying way too hard. Already got proof he's not my alt. Doesn't change no matter how many times you say it.

AintNoSunshine
05-19-2014, 10:00 PM
This is one of the least funny gimmick on ISH:facepalm

20Four
05-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Then how come when you reply to yourself it says "Milbuck" online robertshaw "offline" then when you respond it says "Robert Shaw" online "milbuck" offline...lol its ok mang you got caught

Straight_Ballin
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM

Um no. Your PM was not photoshopped but Aj1987's was. You respond in way too many of Robert's threads for it to not be your alt.

20Four
05-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Um no. Your PM was not photoshopped but Aj1987's was. You respond in way too many of Robert's threads for it to not be your alt.
Watch close....it switches from Milbuck being "online' to robertshaw going "online" lol its confirmed they are ALTS!

Straight_Ballin
05-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Watch close....it switches from Milbuck being "online' to robertshaw going "online" lol its confirmed they are ALTS!

Yep. buckshaw @ bipolar.com