Black and White
05-19-2014, 04:52 PM
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Monta Ellis
Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade

I just want to see if peoples opinions have changed, or stay the same.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Steph Curry
Dwyane Wade (when he plays)
Paul George
Monta Ellis

I have a feeling Melo is going to be criminally underrated here. On a good team with a good coach, he is better than Steph Curry IMO. Which is why I hope he goes to Chicago to play for Thibs on a good team.

Fudge
05-19-2014, 04:56 PM
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Carmelo Anthony
Dwyane Wade
James Haren
Monta Ellis

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Carmelo Anthony/James Harden (Toss up)

The rest.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Carmelo Anthony/James Harden (Toss up)

The rest.

Are you saying Harden is on Melos level?

Heavincent
05-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Curry
George
Melo
Wade
Ellis
Harden

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:02 PM
Are you saying Harden is on Melos level?
I'm saying he's better, my little simpleton.

fpliii
05-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Curry/George
Wade (when he plays)
Harden
Melo
Monta

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm saying he's better, my little simpleton.

After what you saw from him in the playoffs, how can he be on a player like Melos level? I'm sorry, but this season Melo improved alot on the defensive end, he was crashing the boards and hustling, putting it all on the court, its disrespectful to compare him to an unmotivated, bearded, lazy, no defense, joke of a player like Harden.

Genaro
05-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Monta Ellis

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 05:05 PM
Curry
Melo
George
Wade/Harden
Ellis.

Jailblazers7
Carmelo Anthony
Stephen Curry
Paul George
James Harden
Monta Ellis

Didn't even feel like trying to rank Wade. I don't feel like wasting time thinking about how to rank someone who only plays 2/3 of the season and gets 10 foot cushion when he is open for a jumper.

KyrieTheFuture
Anthony
Wade at his best
Curry at his best
PG
Harden
Ellis

NumberSix
05-19-2014, 05:06 PM
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Monta Ellis
Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade.
Wade
George
Melo
Curry
Harden
Ellis

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Wade
George
Melo
Curry
Harden
Ellis

I see Curry is falling in some peoples lists, many said he was a top 5 player during the RS

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:08 PM
After what you saw from him in the playoffs, how can he be on a player like Melos level? I'm sorry, but this season Melo improved alot on the defensive end, he was crashing the boards and hustling, putting it all on the court, its disrespectful to compare him to an unmotivated, bearded, lazy, no defense, joke of a player like Harden.
And to answer your question, simpleton. Melo did all of that and took a more talented than last years Rockets team to the 9th seed in one of the worst conferences in NBA history.. Empty stats.

James Harden hasn't even peaked and he's had one of the greatest starts for a young player ever. I'm taking him in any hypothetical situation over anybody you listed.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:10 PM
And to answer your question, simpleton. Melo did all of that and took a less talented than last years Rockets team to the 9th seed in one of the worst conferences in NBA history.. Empty stats.

James Harden hasn't even peaked and he's had one of the greatest starts for a young player ever. I'm taking him in any hypothetical situation over anybody you listed.

I wonder how Harden would have done with Melos supporting cast.....

10th seed?

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:11 PM
I wonder how Harden would have done with Melos supporting cast.....

10th seed?
5th.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 05:12 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Harden over Melo....

Seriously, what the ****.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:13 PM
5th.

Not even close, Harden is not as good as Melo, its not even close, Melo plays on both sides of the ball, has more than 3 moves on offense and actually moves on defense, sorry, but I need to see more from Harden before you start comparing him to Melo.

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Wow Melo's cast this year is SIGNIFCANTLY better than last year's Rockets LOL. Maybe if he had the playmaking and teammate elevating ability of Harden they would have cracked .500 in that shitty conference.

KyrieTheFuture
05-19-2014, 05:15 PM
There is not one aspect of basketball that Harden is superior to Melo

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:15 PM
With Harden on NYK, Felton's trash ass doesn't have the ball in his hands. HIm and JR Smith would kill teams in tranisition and that Amare-Harden Pnr would trash the league. Hell aa Harden-Chandler PNR would trash the league.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Wow Melo's cast this year is SIGNIFCANTLY better than last year's Rockets LOL. Maybe if he had the playmaking and teammate elevating ability of Harden they would have cracked .500 in that shitty conference.

Lin > JR Smith

Parsons > Amare, Bargs

Asik >= Tyson Chandler (Chandler couldn't stay healthy)

Rocketswin2013
MY god, Shumpert and Harden playing passing lanes. LOL man. They woud be immensely better.

Black and White
With Harden on NYK, Felton's trash ass doesn't have the ball in his hands. HIm and JR Smith would kill teams in tranisition and that Amare-Harden Pnr would trash the league. Hell aa Harden-Chandler PNR would trash the league.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thats the worst back court in the league

Real14
05-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Melo number one
Tha rest.

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:18 PM
I actually like that team to win 45 games in the east. Despite the tierrble defense. They would just push the pace and outrun teams. Insead of playing halfcourt ball. Would be a solid reg season team.

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 05:18 PM
JR Smith, Raymond Felton, washed up scrub Tyson Chandler, broken knees Amare, Bargnani, Shumpert and Prigioni, coached by the most clueless looking coach in the world.

Yeah, that's so much better than Asik, Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons, Aaron Brooks, Delfino, Motiejunas, Terrence Jones, Toney Douglas, Garcia, etc.

****ing half that Knicks team got in trouble with the law, and visibly did not give a shit throughout the season. Melo was the singular player putting in 100% effort at all times.

Cone
05-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Melo
PG
Curry
Ellis
Wade
Harden

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:19 PM
I actually like that team to win 45 games in the east. Despite the tierrble defense. They would just push the pace and outrun teams. Insead of playing halfcourt ball. Would be a solid reg season team.

Hypothetically, if they make the playoffs (which they won't), what happens when the team decides to turn to Harden to do everything on offense??? Because we all saw what Harden did in the playoffs, they would get swept.

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:20 PM
Do any Knicks fans know if Chandler can still set those great picks? Man all the open looks off that one simple play.

Put James Harden on the Knicks and Amare Stoudemire finally has a great PNR guard to roll with. And so does Chandler.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Do any Knicks fans know if Chandler can still set those great picks? Man all the open looks off that one simple play.

Put James Harden on the Knicks and Amare Stoudemire finally has a great PNR guard to roll with. And so does Chandler.

This dude clearly didnt watch any Knicks games this season :oldlol: :oldlol:

Chandler and Amare could not stay healthy, how are they going to run up and down the court with Hardens run and chuck offense??

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 05:30 PM
LOL at Rocketswin2013 desperately trying to prop up that shit Knicks roster :oldlol:

B-b-b-but Amare's knees would've healed if he played with Harden! I swear!

Jlamb47
05-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Melo
Paul George/Wade
Steph Curry/harden/
Ellis

sd3035
05-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Curry, Wade, and George

the rest are garbage

Jlamb47
05-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Curry, Wade, and George

the rest are garbage

Melo better then them all

Rocketswin2013
05-19-2014, 05:49 PM
In short Harden> Melo

Smook A.
05-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Monta Ellis

Carmelo - Without him, the Knicks would've probably had one of the worst record in the hisotry of the league, if not then THE worst. Melo just impacts the Knicks. He is probably the 2nd or 3rd best scorer in the game and although his defense may not be the best its still decent.

Steph - The main reason why the Warriors made the playoffs. He can shoot lights out any given night. If he works on his defense then I say he's easily a top 5 player in the league. Steph can easily get you 25 points 10 assists every night if he wanted to

PG - One of the best wing defenders in the game. He just needs to work on his consistency. He was inconsistent with his scoring for more than half the regular season and at times he didnt look like he deserved to be mentioned as a top 15 player, but he's picked it up in the playoffs. That's why I rated him the 3rd best out of the group

D-Wade - He would've been #1 if he was healthy and played more games. Even when he isn't 100%, Dwyane Wade can still really impact a team. He's just a good player who can play on both sides of the court.

Harden - I was disappointed with his playoff performance but I mean he still had a good regular season. He averaged 25/6/5 and led the Rockets to a 54-28 record. This guy can be really good, all he needs to do is pick up that atrocious defense and start playing without fear in the playoffs. Had Harden played good in the playoffs, I would've ranked him higher on this list but sadly that did not happen.

Ellis - Even though he's last on my list, Monta is still a good player and a top 5 shooting guard in the NBA. He can score in bunches and he can pass pretty well. Also his defense isn't bad.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:55 PM
In short Harden> Melo

Not even your fellow Rockets fan agrees with you ^^^^

Black and White
05-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Monta Ellis

Carmelo - Without him, the Knicks would've probably had one of the worst record in the hisotry of the league, if not then THE worst. Melo just impacts the Knicks. He is probably the 2nd or 3rd best scorer in the game and although his defense may not be the best its still decent.

Steph - The main reason why the Warriors made the playoffs. He can shoot lights out any given night. If he works on his defense then I say he's easily a top 5 player in the league. Steph can easily get you 25 points 10 assists every night if he wanted to

PG - One of the best wing defenders in the game. He just needs to work on his consistency. He was inconsistent with his scoring for more than half the regular season and at times he didnt look like he deserved to be mentioned as a top 15 player, but he's picked it up in the playoffs. That's why I rated him the 3rd best out of the group

D-Wade - He would've been #1 if he was healthy and played more games. Even when he isn't 100%, Dwyane Wade can still really impact a team. He's just a good player who can play on both sides of the court.

Harden - I was disappointed with his playoff performance but I mean he still had a good regular season. He averaged 25/6/5 and led the Rockets to a 54-28 record. This guy can be really good, all he needs to do is pick up that atrocious defense and start playing without fear in the playoffs. Had Harden played good in the playoffs, I would've ranked him higher on this list but sadly that did not happen.

Ellis - Even though he's last on my list, Monta is still a good player and a top 5 shooting guard in the NBA. He can score in bunches and he can pass pretty well. Also his defense isn't bad.

Great work Smook :applause:

Milbuck
05-19-2014, 06:01 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Stephen Curry
Paul George
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Monta Ellis

You're a pretty good poster when you're not photoshopping fake PM's and posts :applause:

Smook A.
05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Great work Smook :applause:
:cheers:

Black and White
05-19-2014, 06:04 PM
:cheers:

I justhope that Melo goes to a much better situation, so the massive underrating of him on this board can stop, he should go to the Mavs,

Ellis
Melo
Dirk
Asik (if they make a trade for him, otherwise I hear they are keen on Tyson Chandler again)

TheMarkMadsen
05-19-2014, 06:06 PM
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Monta Ellis
Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade

Melo
Wade
George
Curry
Ellis
Harden

Smook A.
05-19-2014, 06:09 PM
I justhope that Melo goes to a much better situation, so the massive underrating of him on this board can stop, he should go to the Mavs,

Ellis
Melo
Dirk
Asik (if they make a trade for him, otherwise I hear they are keen on Tyson Chandler again)
Asik is rumored to go to possibly Brooklyn or Atlanta from what the experts are hearing.

Mavs are a good option but I like the Bulls option too. If he goes to the Bulls, people would realize that he's actually one of the best players. Last season he was underrated because of the Knicks' horrible season.

Black and White
05-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Asik is rumored to go to possibly Brooklyn or Atlanta from what the experts are hearing.

Mavs are a good option but I like the Bulls option too. If he goes to the Bulls, people would realize that he's actually one of the best players. Last season he was underrated because of the Knicks' horrible season.

Yea Bulls seem like the most straight forward option, but there are always other options, thats all I'm saying.

Carter_17
05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Monta Ellis
Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade

Carmelo
Ellis
Curry
George
Wade

ABfor3
05-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Carmelo-supreme scorer, at his best arguably the best scorer in the league. Inside, outside, midrange, he has the full package offensively. Defensively, he's never been a good defender on the perimeter however his post defense has been good as of late especially since he plays the 4 a lot.
George- elite defender, imo best at the position. His offensive arsenal is really limited especially with his length and physical ability. If he improves more on his offense and his efficiency, then he'll be a hell of a player.
Harden- I was a little hesitant on putting him over Curry but how can I ignore the start he's had in his young career? 2x all star, top 5 MVP voting ballot this year, back to back seasons being back to back too 5 scoring.Led the Rockets to the playoffs since he's been here, last year he didn't have a star player. Granted, his defense is atrocious at times but what he gives you on the offensive end of the floor is rare for a 2 guard. Great handle, great playmaking ability with a nice slashing game. And when he's hitting his 3's he's almost impossible to guard..has a knack of getting to the line.
Curry- tremendous shooter, already one of the best in nba history. Great passer and isn't afraid of taking it inside. However, unlike Harden who just doesn't give a damn about defense..curry is limited on that end because of his small frame which hurts him a lot with the more stronger and athletic point guards in this league. When his shot isn't falling he becomes a weak link .
Wade- yeah he was great but his time has come to an end. He's no longer the explosive, dynamic slashing D Wade were all accustomed to seeing. His knees have been weak for awhile, I don't think he'll play more than 3 seasons after this one.
Ellis- one of the more underrated players over the years. Could never take the next step towards becoming that franchise type player which is why Golden State traded him once Steph Curry started improving. Very good slasher, good pull-up jumper from midrange and a very streaky shooter who can get hot in a hurry. Has great speed to go along with surprising strength.

JellyBean
05-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Carmelo Anthony-Still a force to be reckon with. This cat is underrated and disrespected and it is just shameful.

James Harden- The best shooting guard in the NBA. I loved watching him at ASU because he could play both ends of the court. He got to the NBA and did well with OKC and took off with the Rockets. His ability to get to the rim and draw contact is what makes him so dangerous. This brother is the real deal.

Paul George-Huge upside to his game. His offensive game took a hit towards the end of this season but he is a force that is only going to get better over the years. He seems humble and wants to get better.

Stephen Curry-Great offensive player. Great for the Warriors. I just have him lower on my list because he just hasn't shown me much, other than that he has unlimited shooting range.

Dwyane Wade- Flash just is that, Flash. D-Wade has flashes of his great career. One or two games he looks like the D-Wade that was slashing to the basket leading the Heat to their first title with Shaq. Then there are three or six games where the wear and tear is showing and D-Wade is a shell of his former self.

Monta Ellis-I have Monta last because this is a tough list. I just have never been a big fan of Monta Ellis. Monta is a great talent. Great with the finish. He is quick and fun to watch. That spin move of his is a thing of beauty. I just like Melo, Harden, PG, Step, and D-Wade in that order.

Carter_17
05-19-2014, 08:44 PM
Seriously people think that Harden>Current Wade>Ellis :biggums:
you cant be serious. Ellis>Current Wade/Harden