PDA

View Full Version : The Pacers have SOME very bitter a-hole fans...

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Took my 7 year old son to game 1 yesterday - we were both rocking our Lebron James / Heat shirts. Ran into some very cool Pacer fans that suggested we go down to a lower level (102) to get better pictures. It ended up being the "drunk / bitter a-hole" section.
I'm 40, and in no way was doing anything other than watching the game with my son. As soon as we walked up I was getting yelled at, heckled, boo'd, etc. ...told "get out of here" and "no I'm serious you have to get out of here" and other choice words. Which as a grown man I somewhat expect considering our shirts - but my son got very upset and walked back up the stairs. He told me he was very scared and wanted to leave. It was so bad multiple concession people came over and told them to knock it off or they'd be thrown out. After he walked up the steps, I yelled back "Are you guys proud of yourselves? He's SEVEN years old!!!!!"
We ended up leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter as the MORONS were just getting drunker and drunker.
What a classless display and a real shame as it was my son's first ever NBA game. Don't get me wrong, some fans were really cool, but to see a group of dudes all well over 35 years old (these weren't younger college guys) act like that - very classless.

Solefade
05-19-2014, 07:37 PM
not surprised..that's why tickets are like 10 bucks to sit with a buncha hicks doe

Dro
05-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Thats pretty shitty....Sorry you had a bad experience.....Nothing to defend it really......I dunno if those dudes on the lower levels are wealthy jackasses or not......I'm guessing they are.....I'm usually sitting somewhere up top.......I can't afford those tickets near the court.......

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Why ain't the NBA have sections for away fans?

Shit could get violent one of these days. These are big games man.

Magic731
05-19-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm sure EVERY team has fans like this...

Asukal
05-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Took my 7 year old son to game 1 yesterday - we were both rocking our Lebron James / Heat shirts. Ran into some very cool Pacer fans that suggested we go down to a lower level (102) to get better pictures. It ended up being the "drunk / bitter a-hole" section.
I'm 40, and in no way was doing anything other than watching the game with my son. As soon as we walked up I was getting yelled at, heckled, boo'd, etc. ...told "get out of here" and "no I'm serious you have to get out of here" and other choice words. Which as a grown man I somewhat expect considering our shirts - but my son got very upset and walked back up the stairs. He told me he was very scared and wanted to leave. It was so bad multiple concession people came over and told them to knock it off or they'd be thrown out. After he walked up the steps, I yelled back "Are you guys proud of yourselves? He's SEVEN years old!!!!!"
We ended up leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter as the MORONS were just getting drunker and drunker.
What a classless display and a real shame as it was my son's first ever NBA game. Don't get me wrong, some fans were really cool, but to see a group of dudes all well over 35 years old (these weren't younger college guys) act like that - very classless.

Let me get this straight... You've been to ISH and expect IRL fans to be classy? :oldlol:

It's like going to a lion's den expecting the lion not to attack you. :oldlol:

Well I feel sorry for your son but he'll understand when the time comes. :cheers:

Droid101
05-19-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't feel that sorry for you. Don't wear opposing team colors to a game, especially a playoff game.

I don't care who you want to win the game. Go and watch and be glad you got to be there. Wearing Heat shit in Indiana (or Boston/Spur shit in LA, or Clipper shit in Oakland) is just asking for a bad time.

ProfessorMurder
05-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Ticket stubs or it didn't happen.

Also, you could've just gone without wearing Bran shirts and would've been fine.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-19-2014, 07:44 PM
That's very unfortunate, but not surprising from those hicks in Indiana.

5 rings fan
05-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Kobe = GOAT

DuMa
05-19-2014, 07:51 PM
dem hicks are hateful fans

oh the horror
05-19-2014, 07:51 PM
An the responses here are why people stay idiots.

So him, a 40 year old man with his 7 year
Old son can't wear the team they support without people getting ridiculous with them and the consensus here is "I don't feel bad for you. You asked for it?"

No, people should be able to rock whatever they want at games without fear of f*cking bodily harm.

OP you should have gotten those bums thrown out. This isn't how normal grown folks act.

west_tip
05-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Wearing Heat shit in Indiana (or Boston/Spur shit in LA, or Clipper shit in Oakland) is just asking for a bad time.

This.

I'm not sure why a 40 year old would be surprised at this kind of reaction. Its playoff basketball, the crowd are gonna be drunk, parochial and intense.

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 07:53 PM
you an him soundlike ***** ass fgts. wish you had gotten jump. sucks your daughter didnt get her teeth kicked in

Rake2204
05-19-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm sure EVERY team has fans like this...Absolutely no doubt. It's one of the saddest aspects of fanaticism - it often yields folks who are out of touch with reality when it comes to the teams they follow and support. No team or city is immune.

I don't feel that sorry for you. Don't wear opposing team colors to a game, especially a playoff game.

I don't care who you want to win the game. Go and watch and be glad you got to be there. Wearing Heat shit in Indiana (or Boston/Spur shit in LA, or Clipper shit in Oakland) is just asking for a bad time.It's a tough situation for me. On one hand, I believe you are correct - the sad truth is wearing an opponent's shirt may often end up as a rough experience. But on the other hand, it shouldn't end up as a rough experience. As such, I feel the onus is on fans not being rude and classless instead of being on a man and his son politely supporting their own favorite team themselves.

I'll say, it's at least encouraging to hear some Indiana employees attempted to intervene. Otherwise, I get the light-hearted ribbing that can come with wearing a rival's colors. I've witnessed that a few times and each side tends to have a good laugh. But when one side becomes seriously upset at the presence of a man and his son simply because they prefer another team instead, that's saddening and bizarre. Instead of accepting such behavior, I think Indiana's employees had the right idea in stomping it out.

NumberSix
05-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I heard that Pacers fans throw children off buildings and strangle women with yellow foam fingers.

sd3035
05-19-2014, 07:56 PM
first time at a sporting event?

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 07:57 PM
You are lucky we didn't lynch you on the spot. amirite?

Black and White
05-19-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry about your experience, but its the ECF finals, you walked in there with Miami Heat/LeBron jerseys, what did you expect? They aren't going to roll out the red carpet for you, it happens in all sports games man, wear the opposing teams colours and you will get heckled.

inclinerator
05-19-2014, 07:59 PM
shuld have dunked on them

-smak

Rodmantheman
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171877/lebeer.gif

Hey Yo

To further yourself from confrontation, don't wear your team gear to the opposing teams home arena.

sd3035
Anybody who wears a Bran James Jersey in public deserves to be heckled, accosted, assaulted etc., this includes women and children. No offense intended

sd3035
05-19-2014, 08:00 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171877/lebeer.gif

This is what happens when you wear a Bran James jersey

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:00 PM
first time at a sporting event?

No, seen Michael Jordan play live and Lebron a few times with Cleveland, and many many MLB games.
I could care less about what they said to ME, it's the innocence of a sweet 7 year old that upset me.

Whoever in this thread said they hoped my daughter (it was my SON you imbecile) got their teeth kicked in and me jumped needs to be banned.

Again, these weren't 21 year old jackasses.:facepalm

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Anybody who wears a Bran James Jersey in public deserves to be heckled, this includes women and children. No offense

Children are always off limits. You sound like a child and may not understand this concept.

Rodmantheman
05-19-2014, 08:03 PM
you an him soundlike ***** ass fgts. wish you had gotten jump. sucks your daughter didnt get her teeth kicked in

:biggums:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:03 PM
To further yourself from confrontation, don't wear your team gear to the opposing teams home arena.

In AMERICA we should have the right to wear any team jersey at a sporting event. I said nothing to ANY Pacer fans. Stone silent.

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 08:04 PM

OK, but there should be spaces designated for those that do. Blood runs high, but creating these spaces minimize the risk of conflict.

People are going to wear their gear when they're going to the most important games of the year, simple as that.

sd3035
05-19-2014, 08:05 PM
In AMERICA we should have the right to wear any team jersey at a sporting event. I said nothing to ANY Pacer fans. Stone silent.

next time wear a Rick Smits jersey :cheers:

Shaquille O'Neal
I'm sorry about your experience, but its the ECF finals, you walked in there with Miami Heat/LeBron jerseys, what did you expect? They aren't going to roll out the red carpet for you, it happens in all sports games man, wear the opposing teams colours and you will get heckled.

Again, kids are off limits. Nothing wrong with some good ribbing especially since Miami couldn't hit a shot and wasn't playing any D. They acted like Miami had killed their relatives - they had that much venom.

Rik Smits' Hair
next time wear a Rick Smits jersey :cheers:
:cheers:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:06 PM

Post reported. You should be banned for this nonsense.

Real14
05-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Pacers have one of the worst fanbases of all timez. Very class-less. Only person I respect is Larry Bird, and he's the only reason why the pacers gets favored to the free throw line and win all these games when they really suck led by an all star scrub George and all star trash Hibbert.

imdaman99
No offense but your son is a beta for crying over that.

Boohoo someone told me not to be here :cry: Pacers and heat is a legitimate rivalry now and you bring him to the lions den in a playoff game? You allow your son to be a bandwagoner of bran so what did you expect? Have you told your son about the tooth fairy or Santa Claus not being real yet?

nzahir
Kobe sucks, u suck, ure mom sucks cawk

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Pacers have one of the worst fanbases of all timez. Very class-less. Only person I respect is Larry Bird, and he's the only reason why the pacers gets favored to the free throw line and win all these games when they really suck led by an all star scrub George and all star trash Hibbert.

For the love of all that is holy will one of you useless mods ban fresh kid

Shaquille O'Neal
Ticket stubs or it didn't happen.

Also, you could've just gone without wearing Bran shirts and would've been fine.

Ticket stubs or it didn't happen? I'll do you one better; I'll show you pictures and video I took yesterday.
I have one with Bob McAdoo, Juwan Howard talking to Mark Jackson.

HoopsFanNumero1
As expected, all the low IQ, basement-dwelling posters are saying it's fine for a young child to get heckled simply because of the jersey they chose to wear.

Real14
05-19-2014, 08:09 PM
For the love of all that is holy will one of you useless mods ban fresh kid
Truth hurts man? Don't go crying now.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:10 PM

Boohoo someone told me not to be here :cry: Pacers and heat is a legitimate rivalry now and you bring him to the lions den in a playoff game? You allow your son to be a bandwagoner of bran so what did you expect? Have you told your son about the tooth fairy or Santa Claus not being real yet?

Seven. Seven. Born in 2006. Inexplicable horrific moronic post. We've been watching / fans of Lebron since St. Vincent St. Mary (pre 2003). Back about the time YOU were apparently born.

I'm out of here for now - too many kids on here.

Solefade
05-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Anybody who wears a Bran James Jersey in public deserves to be heckled, accosted, assaulted etc., this includes women and children. No offense intended

you sound like a fvcking dumbass and i know you're probably serious too

Real14
05-19-2014, 08:11 PM
When the last time the pacers won a championship in the NBA? How many times they went to the finals?? I truly forgot.

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Seven. Seven. Born in 2006. Inexplicable horrific moronic post. We've been watching / fans of Lebron since St. Vincent St. Mary (pre 2003). Back about the time YOU were apparently born.

I'm out of here for now - too many kids on here.

Born in 2006. Watched Lebron in high school. This story checks out.

Solefade
05-19-2014, 08:12 PM

seriously though why hasn't this dude been banned? dude literally contributes nothing but negativity and it's not even funny

Jailblazers7
OP's story is what happens when grown men take a game too seriously. It's way worse at NFL games tho.

Black and White
As expected, all the low IQ, basement-dwelling posters are saying it's fine for a young child to get heckled simply because of the jersey they chose to wear.

While I agree with OP that children don't deserve to be heckled, I was just thinking, I wonder if you would say the same thing if it was Heat fans abusing a Pacers fan?

Rik Smits' Hair
05-19-2014, 08:13 PM
While I agree with OP that children don't deserve to be heckled, I was just thinking, I wonder if you would say the same thing if it was Heat fans abusing a Pacers fan?
That would never happen as the Heat fans don't show up to heckle.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-19-2014, 08:13 PM

He's probably talking about his son...

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:14 PM

I watched Lebron in high school. Not my son. Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it?

Rik Smits' Hair
I watched Lebron in high school. Not my son. Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it?
You said "We've". As in you and your son.

Real14
I don't think it is.

Number24
05-19-2014, 08:15 PM
not surprised..that's why tickets are like 10 bucks to sit with a buncha hicks doe
it's $51 dude:D

Thunderfan86
05-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Ticket stubs or it didn't happen? I'll do you one better; I'll show you pictures and video I took yesterday.
Ticket stubs, pics with Bob McAdoo, Juwan Howard talking to Mark Jackson, or it didn't happen.

Solefade
05-19-2014, 08:16 PM
i go to warriors games in a bron jersey and no one heckles me and it's in OAKLAND :lol

Relinquish
05-19-2014, 08:17 PM
What else would you expect in fvcking Indiana? :confusedshrug:

The-Legend-24
OP sounds like a bitch, man up fvck boy.

Chizdog
f*ggot genes.

jstern
05-19-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm sure EVERY team has fans like this...

And that's why people shouldn't go wearing the Jersey of the away team. Idiots cannot be control, so it's best to not draw that kind of attention, especially if you bring kids.

zoom17
OP sounds like a bitch, man up fvck boy.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4708081/shaq-gold-bond-o.gif

aj1987

You are a sad little dude. Over 10,000 posts hating on the Heat and now this crap? :facepalm

Rik Smits' Hair
What else would you expect in fvcking Indiana? :confusedshrug:
Wizards in 5 :cry:

dude77
05-19-2014, 08:21 PM

:biggums:

Threethrows
05-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Why don't you tell your kid to stop being so damn beta :facepalm

Nah those fans suck, run into plenty like that. I hate them even if they are supporting the same team as me.

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 08:23 PM
they should spit on ypu next time

dude77
05-19-2014, 08:28 PM
OP's story is what happens when grown men take a game too seriously. It's way worse at NFL games tho.

this .. all fans like this should be taken back and given a good, thorough beating so they can realize it's just .. a fkn game .. and your retarded ass has no stake in it

Hey Yo
05-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Tell that to the gallons of alcohol that's being consumed by thousands of home fans.

CHi1PriDe
05-19-2014, 08:35 PM
I got to the bradley center (bucks) twice a year in all chicago and no one gives me shit, I even go to the bars after, imma G tho :rockon:

ProfessorMurder
05-19-2014, 08:36 PM

Do both.

I'm not saying it was fine. I'm saying that's something that should be in your head if you bring your kid to a hostile game environment.

You can wear whatever you want, but you need to understand that the world is filled with morons.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Ticket stubs, pics with Bob McAdoo, Juwan Howard talking to Mark Jackson, or it didn't happen.

Give me a place to dump them all. Have lots of HD footage I'm grading now.

My wife just showed me that both of us were on the pregame show too...in the background.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:45 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/obc9icuk8/5_E1_A1751.jpg

BlazerRed
05-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Proof or GTFO. Also every crowd will have people like this.

tjgoHAM
05-19-2014, 08:48 PM

maybe because we should expect people to act civilized and remember it's just a game

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:49 PM
http://s14.postimg.org/vzke3d5gw/image.jpg

Dro
05-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Well this got ugly real quick........

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 08:52 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/vl1lncfby/image.jpg

Smook A.
05-19-2014, 08:53 PM
I got to the bradley center (bucks) twice a year in all chicago and no one gives me shit, I even go to the bars after, imma G tho :rockon:
There are alot of Bulls fans in Milwaukee that's why

oh the horror
05-19-2014, 08:56 PM
They had this issue in dodger stadium out here in LA

People were becoming afraid to head to dodger games (mostly families and such)

Know what happened? Security beefed up and now it isn't like it was.

Morons shouldn't deter people from supporting their team in an away game.

I like how we're against terrorism in all forms, bullying and such yet this is okay?

What kind of sociopath f*king p*ssy heckles a man with his little boy? YOU CLEARLY know the man can't retaliate. So that's who you pick?

I'm sorry but this is unacceptable and frankly you deserve to get tossed from the game.

Lebronxrings
05-19-2014, 09:00 PM
ur son cried, being heckled by some lowly fans? You should just go on the durant bandwagon. Us lebron stans are proud and strong alphas.

Lebronxrings
05-19-2014, 09:00 PM
:milton this is why kobrick stans are the worst.

BlazerRed
05-19-2014, 09:01 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/vl1lncfby/image.jpg
That bitch all like: "**** off creep"

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:01 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/bdoixqdfq/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:02 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/ew0iu4ebq/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:03 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/dtlaegp6u/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:04 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/g1zgvswau/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:05 PM
DDoris Burke...http://s29.postimg.org/rtiqsv1ja/image.jpg

BBallZen83
I'm sorry to hear of your experience man. It sucks, although I don't know that it's really relegated to one fan base. There are idiots everywhere. I feel like it's just a consequence of the social fabric of our society falling apart.

Shaquille O'Neal
http://s29.postimg.org/5ugxjea2u/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:06 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/cm7cm8z2e/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:07 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/eqwrkg70m/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:07 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/ff5m3e5qe/image.jpg

Smoke117
05-19-2014, 09:08 PM
This shit happens all the time. I was at the 2008 christmas day Lakers/Celtics game and I remember their was this woman wearing a celtics tshirt who was being escorted by four cops...

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Last one for now. I can dump HD video I shot too with the 5d Mark III if anyone wants any...

http://s29.postimg.org/g3egmc4g6/image.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Proof or GTFO. Also every crowd will have people like this.

Any more questions?

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:13 PM
They had this issue in dodger stadium out here in LA

People were becoming afraid to head to dodger games (mostly families and such)

Know what happened? Security beefed up and now it isn't like it was.

Morons shouldn't deter people from supporting their team in an away game.

I like how we're against terrorism in all forms, bullying and such yet this is okay?

What kind of sociopath f*king p*ssy heckles a man with his little boy? YOU CLEARLY know the man can't retaliate. So that's who you pick?

I'm sorry but this is unacceptable and frankly you deserve to get tossed from the game.

Absolutely agree 100%. Seems like the moron ratio at the Pacers game lines up pretty well with ISH. There's a reason I'm not posting any shots of my sweet son at the game.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-19-2014, 09:19 PM
That bitch all like: "**** off creep"

Still waiting for your apology about my proof. Apologize or GTFO. Your turn.

ProfessorMurder
05-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Absolutely agree 100%. Seems like the moron ratio at the Pacers game lines up pretty well with ISH. There's a reason I'm not posting any shots of my sweet son at the game.

Because you don't have one and are making this up?

I just hope you realize that it's partially on you too. You brought the kid there. You wore Heat shirts. You knew there'd be thousands of Pacers fans, some drunk. You presumably know how insane sports fans are, especially Indiana basketball fans.

Jameerthefear
05-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Indiana is a shitty hick town. Not surprised.

imdaman99
05-19-2014, 09:34 PM
If you want your kids to enjoy bran, wear your jerseys to a Bucks or Hawks game. You brought that upon your kids by wearing them to a big rivals home court. You are very much entitled to wear whatever you want, but just saying it could have been avoided. Don't cry about something you could have avoided. You are at fault. Ever heard of rivalries? Red Sox and Yankees, Indiana and Miami, these are rivals that have fans that hate the other team. Deal with it. Or go to a Heat game in Miami. Not saying it's OK to pick on kids or make them cry, but you have to accept some of the blame.

Spaulding
05-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Can't see pics :(

Droid101
05-19-2014, 09:42 PM
I in no way condone these actions. I just stated that you need to know when to pick your spots.

kennethgriffin
05-19-2014, 09:53 PM
i have no simpathy for OP. i think its disgusting how people who HAVE an nba team choose to bandwaggon another citys team

i grew up without an nba franchise within a 5 hour drive... and for my first 12 years there wasnt one within an 8 hour drive... it was hard enough as it is trying to watch games on canadian sh*t stations..

i became a fan of the lakers midway through the 90's because it was the only team that appealed to me

i became a kobe fan and started watching basketball religiously. it was my only option

for most people in the states they take it for granted.. having a team or multiple teams in their state. its not fair.. i have to make a long as trip and stay in a hotel and pay nearly a thousand dollars just to see a game. and thats if i can convince anyone to go with me. my parents are cheap and nobody i know likes basketball as much as i do... its a country full of hockey fans ... and their 2nd favorite sport is nfl

the only times i go to see a game was when the lakers play in toronto ( ONCE A YEAR )

if ottawa ever got an nba team i would go to every game and cheer them on like no other team... that would be a dream of mine..

it makes me sick when i hear stuff like OP's story... well boo freakin hoo

you know what i did when i went to see my lakers in toronto... i left my jersey at home. and cheered for the lakers without making a scene about it

why on earth would i have to make a spectacle of myself or make a scene by egging on home town fans with visitor jerseys...

that was your first mistake

but your biggest one was fallowing a piece of sh*t player like lebron and wearing a shirt that says MIAMI on it just cause thats the team he currently plays for

when lebron leaves i wouldnt be surprised if both you and your brainwashed son got that new teams jersey.

have son respect for yourself and appreciate how lucky you are to be in the general vicinity of a sport you love.

Mr. Incredible
05-19-2014, 09:58 PM

I don't care who you want to win the game. Go and watch and be glad you got to be there. Wearing Heat shit in Indiana (or Boston/Spur shit in LA, or Clipper shit in Oakland) is just asking for a bad time.
Dude you are so damn ignorant and a terrible poster.

Mr. Incredible
05-19-2014, 10:00 PM
If you want your kids to enjoy bran, wear your jerseys to a Bucks or Hawks game. You brought that upon your kids by wearing them to a big rivals home court. You are very much entitled to wear whatever you want, but just saying it could have been avoided. Don't cry about something you could have avoided. You are at fault. Ever heard of rivalries? Red Sox and Yankees, Indiana and Miami, these are rivals that have fans that hate the other team. Deal with it. Or go to a Heat game in Miami. Not saying it's OK to pick on kids or make them cry, but you have to accept some of the blame.
LOL, only idiots heckle kids. GTFO out with that BS

HoopsFanNumero1
05-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Those Droid, imdaman, and kennethgriffin clowns are showing their true colors in this thread. Complete scum.

Mr. Incredible
05-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Those Droid, imdaman, and kennethgriffin clowns are showing their true colors in this thread. Complete scum.
Are you really surprised? :rolleyes:

AintNoSunshine
05-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Sorry man.. but yeah we Pacer fans are truly a terrible, classless, bitter fanbase, that's why karma isn't letting us win shiit. Again, I apologize on the behalf of my fellow shiity Pacer fans.

Smoke117
05-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Droid is a dumb bitch in general, but he is right. The fact of the matter is there ARE GOING TO BE ASSHOLES who are going to be drunk and obnoxious and heckle you especially at a big playoff game. Am I saying that is right? No, but it's true whether it is or not.

imdaman99
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM
LOL, only idiots heckle kids. GTFO out with that BS
I didn't say they aren't idiots, fool. I just said he brought it upon his kids. He needs to accept blame. You think kids wearing Jeter jerseys at a Red Sox game have nothing but pleasantries thrown at them? It's the way of life.

BasedTom
05-19-2014, 10:32 PM
i have no simpathy for OP. i think its disgusting how people who HAVE an nba team choose to bandwaggon another citys team

i grew up without an nba franchise within a 5 hour drive... and for my first 12 years there wasnt one within an 8 hour drive... it was hard enough as it is trying to watch games on canadian sh*t stations..

i became a fan of the lakers midway through the 90's because it was the only team that appealed to me

i became a kobe fan and started watching basketball religiously. it was my only option

for most people in the states they take it for granted.. having a team or multiple teams in their state. its not fair.. i have to make a long as trip and stay in a hotel and pay nearly a thousand dollars just to see a game. and thats if i can convince anyone to go with me. my parents are cheap and nobody i know likes basketball as much as i do... its a country full of hockey fans ... and their 2nd favorite sport is nfl

the only times i go to see a game was when the lakers play in toronto ( ONCE A YEAR )

if ottawa ever got an nba team i would go to every game and cheer them on like no other team... that would be a dream of mine..

it makes me sick when i hear stuff like OP's story... well boo freakin hoo

you know what i did when i went to see my lakers in toronto... i left my jersey at home. and cheered for the lakers without making a scene about it

why on earth would i have to make a spectacle of myself or make a scene by egging on home town fans with visitor jerseys...

that was your first mistake

but your biggest one was fallowing a piece of sh*t player like lebron and wearing a shirt that says MIAMI on it just cause thats the team he currently plays for

when lebron leaves i wouldnt be surprised if both you and your brainwashed son got that new teams jersey.

have son respect for yourself and appreciate how lucky you are to be in the general vicinity of a sport you love.
****ing hilarious, you're shitting on him for doing the same exact thing. Bandwagoning bitch who just happened to become a kobe stan. The Lakers are on the other side of the damn continent :roll:

OP didn't say if he was from Indiana, in which case yeah he shouldn't be repping the Heat. That doesn't mean that the idiot hicks were in the right of course.

If he is from South Florida and traveled away to support the team, then I respect that. And if he is, my advice would be to show his son the banners hanging from the rafters at the American Airlines Arena. "This is what they want, and will never have. This is what fuels their raging inferiority complex. Success breeds jealousy."

Asukal
05-19-2014, 11:48 PM
To all you ****0ts defending the OP. Fvck you!

Fact is, the same situation will happen in every home team if you wear the opponent's jersey in playoffs. That's life.

OP you should teach your son how to survive and grow up like a man, stop pampering him to become some beta shit. One day he will thank you for it. :facepalm

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 04:48 PM

Indiana and Miami aren't a rivalry - Indiana's never beat them in a playoff series in the modern era. Boston and NY (baseball?) they've beat the hell out of each other. Same way with OSU and Michigan. This isn't one.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 04:52 PM
To all you ****0ts defending the OP. Fvck you!

Fact is, the same situation will happen in every home team if you wear the opponent's jersey in playoffs. That's life.

OP you should teach your son how to survive and grow up like a man, stop pampering him to become some beta shit. One day he will thank you for it. :facepalm

You're a complete moron. How I raise my son (good or bad) could not be determined based on this thread on my posts on here. If anything I did him a favor showing him that douchebags are alive and well in the world.
I'd post more but I have to work to pay for welfare and WIC for your kids now...

HomieWeMajor
05-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Real talk I was at a Pacer game last season and I saw security 'escort' a black man out because he was looking at a white woman. They had a length of rope in their hand as well.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Sorry man.. but yeah we Pacer fans are truly a terrible, classless, bitter fanbase, that's why karma isn't letting us win shiit. Again, I apologize on the behalf of my fellow shiity Pacer fans.

No problem. Some fans were very cool and we had a great basketball discussion. I used to live in Tampa so what do I care (to those of us who asked).

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 04:55 PM

Yep.

Thunderfan86
05-20-2014, 05:09 PM

http://s18.postimg.org/obc9icuk8/5_E1_A1751.jpg

Well, it happened! You are an awesome guy in my book. :cheers:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

05-20-2014, 05:34 PM
An the responses here are why people stay idiots.

So him, a 40 year old man with his 7 year
Old son can't wear the team they support without people getting ridiculous with them and the consensus here is "I don't feel bad for you. You asked for it?"

No, people should be able to rock whatever they want at games without fear of f*cking bodily harm.

OP you should have gotten those bums thrown out. This isn't how normal grown folks act.

I suggest you never go to a European soccer game. Them euros love their teams more than their own allah,/yaweh/Jesus and their mothers combined.

Bl
05-20-2014, 05:37 PM
bet you think a woman deserves rape if she is walking alone at night in a dress:facepalm

Laker4Lyfe
05-20-2014, 05:40 PM
You're a complete moron. How I raise my son (good or bad) could not be determined based on this thread on my posts on here. If anything I did him a favor showing him that douchebags are alive and well in the world.
I'd post more but I have to work to pay for welfare and WIC for your kids now...

You lost me right there. :facepalm

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Well, it happened! You are an awesome guy in my book. :cheers:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Since you're being nice, I'll upload some Lebron warmup footage I shot. If anyone has a free site I can upload 200 MB of video files just post it here and I'll throw it up.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 06:48 PM
You lost me right there. :facepalm

But what he said to me didn't lose you? SMH...

"OP you should teach your son how to survive and grow up like a man, stop pampering him to become some beta shit. One day he will thank you for it."

Yep, I should be courteous to that dude.:facepalm

AnaheimLakers24
05-20-2014, 06:49 PM
still funny :lol. is your daughter still upset?

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:03 PM
I'll just dump some of these on dropbox. Videos look better if you download the original. I have removed the audio from the second one.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/btwjj5tnn1cblqn/AAAcxnNrgFrjVYnHJmqO-dl_a

COnDEMnED
05-20-2014, 07:08 PM

Don't come to a Dodgers game with anything but a Dodgers jersey unless you want to leave crippled or dead.

Nobody is saying it's right, it's just the reality we live in. How anyone can be surprised with what goes on at rival sporting events, wearing the rivals jersey, I truly don't understand. You know you're putting a target on your back, you've seen the news with what goes on at places like Dodger stadium... How anyone can be surprised at this, especially in the playoffs, Eastern conference finals none the less, I will never understand.

You're assuming people are logical kind and considerate creatures, we aren't. In this case the father should have known the risks, prepared his son beforehand for the inevitable heckling, grown a thicker skin, or not wore a rival jersey. Again, it's not right, but it's the reality.

Or, do what I do, watch the game at home. You can't assume the people sitting around you at a game are as level headed and rational as you are. I would never think of beating and curb stomping a rival fan to retardation outside Dodgers stadium, but it happens, and I need to be aware of that and act accordingly.

Ai2death
05-20-2014, 07:19 PM
This is such a troll thread, yeah you probably went to the game, but you haven't got any kids, no one in there right mind describes there son over and over again as their sweet son

Shits so fake

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Don't come to a Dodgers game with anything but a Dodgers jersey unless you want to leave crippled or dead.

Nobody is saying it's right, it's just the reality we live in. How anyone can be surprised with what goes on at viral sporting events, wearing the rivals jersey, I truly don't understand. You know you're putting a target on your back, you've seen the news with what goes on at places like Dodger stadium... How anyone can be surprised at this, especially in the playoffs, Eastern conference finals none the less, I will never understand.

You're assuming people are logical kind and considerate creatures, we aren't. In this case the father should have known the risks, prepared his son beforehand for the inevitable heckling, grown a thicker skin, or not wore a rival jersey. Again, it's not right, but it's the reality.

Or, do what I do, watch the game at home. You can't assume the people sitting around you at a game are as level headed and rational as you are. I would never think of beating and curb stomping a rival fan to retardation outside Dodgers stadium, but it happens, and I need to be aware of that and act accordingly.

This isn't Los Angeles, nor a Dodger game, but a early afternoon game in Sunny Indiana. I was "aware" of it and DID act accordingly - I was friendly and polite with everyone.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:20 PM
This is such a troll thread, yeah you probably went to the game, but you haven't got any kids, no one in there right mind describes there son over and over again as their sweet son

Shits so fake

You clearly don't have kids.:facepalm

Ai2death
05-20-2014, 07:21 PM
You clearly don't have kids.:facepalm

Might not,

but shits still faker than Jameer being a school kid

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Might not,

but shits still faker than Jameer being a school kid

Another moron I see. Good thread for me to gather up people to put on my ignore list. Don't give 2 shit$ if you "believe" it or not. It's not like I'm trying to invent some incredible story, like LEBRON himself came up and told the hecklers off. The story is 100% true. Don't be a douchecock your entire life.

Ai2death
05-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Another moron I see. Good thread for me to gather up people to put on my ignore list. Don't give 2 shit$ if you "believe" it or not. It's not like I'm trying to invent some incredible story, like LEBRON himself came up and told the hecklers off. The story is 100% true. Don't be a douchecock your entire life.

Cry me a river. It obviously effects you when you resort to name calling, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. More power to you.

COnDEMnED
This isn't Los Angeles, nor a Dodger game, but a early afternoon game in Sunny Indiana. I was "aware" of it and DID act accordingly - I was friendly and polite with everyone.
Where you went wrong was thinking acting friendly and polite was the heckler antidote. You would have had no problem if you were sitting next to me and you were polite and friendly at a Lakers game, but you still have to watch out for those crazy ****ers 3 rows up. Again, it doesn't make what happened to you right, but it does happen. You have to be prepared for the worst.

BrainDead
I wonder if OP was prepared for ISH members to be worse than the drunk hecklers at the game. :oldlol:

Ai2death
05-20-2014, 07:51 PM
I wonder if OP was prepared for ISH members to be worse than the drunk hecklers at the game. :oldlol:

:applause: You'd think people would learn about coming here with BETA made up stories

Laker4Lyfe
05-20-2014, 07:51 PM
But what he said to me didn't lose you? SMH...

"OP you should teach your son how to survive and grow up like a man, stop pampering him to become some beta shit. One day he will thank you for it."

Yep, I should be courteous to that dude.:facepalm

I didn't say he wasn't stupid, but he didn't create the thread and I wasn't feeling sorry for him and his child.

And no you didn't have to be courteous but what does "welfare" and "wic" have to do with anything? Are you somehow superior to people who receive assistance?

Calling him an idiot would have been just as good.. don't understand why you chose to go there. :confusedshrug:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:53 PM

Another poster with reading problems.

I was on the old boards too.
So yes, I've read and seen it all on here. I'm not shocked.:biggums:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-20-2014, 07:56 PM
I didn't say he wasn't stupid, but he didn't create the thread and I wasn't feeling sorry for him and his child.

And no you didn't have to be courteous but what does "welfare" and "wic" have to do with anything? Are you somehow superior to people who receive assistance?

Calling him an idiot would have been just as good.. don't understand why you chose to go there. :confusedshrug:

Did you bother calling him an idiot? But you were quick to say something about my post, that clearly you read AFTER his. Yes, I have a big problem with SOME losers that get assistance. My wife works for the WIC and has stories every day about losers coming in getting handouts - yesterday one came in complaining about "my kids broke our 3rd ipad" meanwhile they get welfare, WIC, Title 20 daycare and section 8. Just sitting around having more kids, and their damn cellphones are nicer than what we have.

Laker4Lyfe
05-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Did you bother calling him an idiot? But you were quick to say something about my post, that clearly you read AFTER his. Yes, I have a big problem with SOME losers that get assistance. My wife works for the WIC and has stories every day about losers coming in getting handouts - yesterday one came in complaining about "my kids broke our 3rd ipad" meanwhile they get welfare, WIC, Title 20 daycare and section 8. Just sitting around having more kids, and their damn cellphones are nicer than what we have.

Have a nice evening.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-20-2014, 08:00 PM
doubt op has ever seen a child nonetheless fathered one.

ProfessorMurder
05-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Maybe you should spend some time with your imaginary son instead of fighting with people on ISH for two straight nights?

BrainDead
05-20-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm sorry, but someone has to say it.

Pics of wife or GTFO!

TheReturnofCed
05-20-2014, 08:42 PM
:oldlol: OP is a 40 year old Lebron bandwagoner catching feelings because the Pacer fans called him out for being a stan. Crowding the kids over top the tunnel so he could get a better view of Lebron's glutes as he came running out. "Here he comes son... breathe deep... if you smell his nuts then you've INHALED greatness!"

Dude says he has hours of Lebron footage in HD from the game, probably never put down the camera the whole time. Blocking people's view with his beta fanboy behavior. "Hey phaggit, give it a rest! I can't see shit!" The Pacer girl scowling at him tells the whole story. Beta as hell. Says he saw Jordan play live and has a Shaq avy, and now he's a Lebron fan.. frontunning dbag! Says he left before the 4th quarter even started? What the hell kinda real Heat fan would do that? If you even have a son then the only "lesson" you taught him that day is to walk away in the face of adversity.

BrainDead
05-20-2014, 09:00 PM
:oldlol: OP is a 40 year old Lebron bandwagoner catching feelings because the Pacer fans called him out for being a stan. Crowding the kids over top the tunnel so he could get a better view of Lebron's glutes as he came running out. "Here he comes son... breathe deep... if you smell his nuts then you've INHALED greatness!"

Dude says he has hours of Lebron footage in HD from the game, probably never put down the camera the whole time. Blocking people's view with his beta fanboy behavior. "Hey phaggit, give it a rest! I can't see shit!" The Pacer girl scowling at him tells the whole story. Beta as hell. Says he saw Jordan play live and has a Shaq avy, and now he's a Lebron fan.. frontunning dbag! Says he left before the 4th quarter even started? What the hell kinda real Heat fan would do that? If you even have a son then the only "lesson" you taught him that day is to walk away in the face of adversity.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-21-2014, 12:16 AM

So let's get this straight - at first I wasn't at the game, I didn't have pics, then my daughter was the one who "should have been kicked in the teeth" (even though she was hours away and I was with my son), then it's obviously my first NBA game, then I took pics the entire game, then I was in fact there but should have stayed after my son begged me to leave. And I'm a bandwagon fan because the players I rooted for in the past have retired?

Only on ISH.:facepalm Some of you on here I respect especially the fans of the game and NBA history. Many of you kids...:facepalm

So glad Miami exacted revenge. Pacers fans can suck it.

JohnFreeman
05-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Isn't there a video of one Heat fan destroying like 5 Pacer fans? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sakiBmI1OkY

stalkerforlife
05-21-2014, 12:19 AM

I think it's classless to wear Miami Heat apparel at Indy and then expect not to get heckled. You brought it on yourself for being a frontrunner and a troll. I would've laughed had you gotten beer thrown on you.

Learn some respect.

wally_world
05-21-2014, 12:27 AM
I get it when you boo or crack jokes about opposing fans for the fun of it, but to take it to that level is just :facepalm To a kid no less. We are all fans of the games, these fools need to take a chill pill.

chosen_one6
05-21-2014, 12:40 AM
I remember last year before game 3 of the ECF I was walking downtown with some friends going to watch the game at a bar and I was wearing my LeBron jersey. This drunk Pacers fan comes up to me and starts talking shit for no reason (the Heat were down in the series 1-1 at that point). They're just a bunch of dumb, drunk hicks.

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:50 AM
This just in:

- Pacer fan goes to Miami game wearing Indiana gear.
- Fan and his son get heckled and beer thrown on them.
- Pacer fan pulls out gun and shoots 5 of them dead.

A lesson is taught to keep your fuvking mouth shut about what other people wear even if it is the opposing team they are rooting for in your home arena.

Maybe that's what it takes to get it through people's heads?
Pathetic home fans (Indiana/Miami/wherever) regardless of which team it is.

west_tip
05-21-2014, 12:52 AM
Isn't there a video of one Heat fan destroying like 5 Pacer fans? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sakiBmI1OkY

This dude. :facepalm "Oooooooooh, ooooooh, oohhhhhhh!" WTF is with kids like this who practically jizz in their pants and act like its the first time they ever seen a fight in their lives?

stalkerforlife
05-21-2014, 12:53 AM
I remember last year before game 3 of the ECF I was walking downtown with some friends going to watch the game at a bar and I was wearing my LeBron jersey. This drunk Pacers fan comes up to me and starts talking shit for no reason (the Heat were down in the series 1-1 at that point). They're just a bunch of dumb, drunk hicks.

"Down in the series 1-1." :facepalm

Heat fans* :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:55 AM
This dude. :facepalm "Oooooooooh, ooooooh, oohhhhhhh!" WTF is with kids like this who practically jizz in their pants and act like its the first time they ever seen a fight in their lives?

Typical behavior that is no different than most young ISH posters on here. Typical behavior of most fans of this era.:lol

Sounds like a complete fool.

poido123
05-21-2014, 12:58 AM

Seriously, I wouldn't want the opposing fans anywhere near the home stadium and I understand them giving you a hard time.

In Europe, they have to physically separate the stadium of opposing fans to stop riots, I think you got it pretty good :confusedshrug:

Heat fans receive hate like no other. It's the way it is..

BasedTom
05-21-2014, 01:01 AM
This just in:

- Pacer fan goes to Miami game wearing Indiana gear.
- Fan and his son get heckled and beer thrown on them.
- Pacer fan pulls out gun and shoots 5 of them dead.

A lesson is taught to keep your fuvking mouth shut about what other people wear even if it is the opposing team they are rooting for in your home arena.

Maybe that's what it takes to get it through people's heads?
Pathetic home fans (Indiana/Miami/wherever) regardless of which team it is.
East Coast fans solve disputes with fistfights, none of that gangbanger bullshit they do at Raiders games where people get shot at the parking lot or whatever.

Worst Coast = bloodthirsty savages who deserve to be behind bars; East Coast = Passionate Fans.

BasedTom
05-21-2014, 01:05 AM
Seriously, I wouldn't want the opposing fans anywhere near the home stadium and I understand them giving you a hard time.

In Europe, they have to physically separate the stadium of opposing fans to stop riots, I think you got it pretty good :confusedshrug:

Heat fans receive hate like no other. It's the way it is..
You're an Aussie, yeah? I don't know if you've ever been to a college football game in the States, but you see some crazy shit sometimes. Women, children, the elderly...nobody is spared and there are no innocents.

I can't imagine how it was like to be a fan in the UK in the 80s.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 01:28 AM
kobrick shitheads showing their disgusting colors in this thread.
pure scum and wannabe thugs:coleman:

TheMan
05-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Why is a forty year old even wearing a Bran jersey anyways? Grow up. That's beta as fvck :facepalm

Only reason you'd wear a visiting team's jersey in an opposing homecourt anyways is to call attention to yourselves, "ooh look, I root for the other guys!" You expect them to embrace you and welcome you with open arms? Again, grow up and get real.

Yes, you SHOULD be able to wear any shirt anywhere in America but guess what, you're old enough to know better. You're forty years old, you've been to sporting events before and you're "shocked" that you'd get heckled in Indiana? Yeah right. You know you could get shot for wearing a Man U jersey at Manchester City's homefield, soccer fans don't fvck around.

Then you come here whining. Get outta here, you should know better, you get no sympathy from me.

Andrei89
05-21-2014, 05:55 AM
I am sorry your kid`s experience is ruined.

However, you had no business rocking a Heat jersey at Indiana in a playoff game while they are playing their biggest rival at the moment.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with you thinking people are going to be nice to you. I fully understand those fans to be honest. At least you could have come without the Jersey, but, no, you had to rock them Heat jersey brew...

RoundMoundOfReb
05-21-2014, 05:55 AM
lol at people blaming the OP. It's like the "don't dress like a slut if you don't want to get raped" logic going on...

Andrei89
05-21-2014, 06:03 AM
lol at people blaming the OP. It's like the "don't dress like a slut if you don't want to get raped" logic going on...

No, it is not that kind of logic. If you think more about this you would see that some posters are right.

You bring your ass to a game in Indiana playoffs in a Heat jersey and you expect not to be verbally assaulted?:lol

If OP wanted to watch the game, he would have left the Heat jerseys home. Yet he decided attention whoring is the best thing to do and he believed that if he goes there with his 7 year old son, nobody is going to abuse him.

Basically, op thought he would bring his 7 year old son to protect him from people abusing his attention whoring.

clipps
05-21-2014, 06:45 AM
I remember this one time in Denver, CO, after the Chargers handed the Broncos their only regular season home loss, I was wearing my Chargers hat and to my surprise, someone told my to go **** off and go back to SD. Wow, what rude Coloradans.

brownmamba00
05-21-2014, 07:08 AM
you're lucky you didn't get your ass kicked...:oldlol: @ this guy crying about getting 'verbally abused' in a playoff game where you are wearing the rival jersey.

come to a gala-fener game, you will get your shit pushed in with that kind of attention whor-ing

Nuff Said
05-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Your son is a ****in ***** and you raised him so...

Flash31
05-21-2014, 09:11 AM
WTF is wrong with most of y'all?

Y'all act like wearing an opposing team's colors or jerseys is reason enough to get violent or be extremely hostile toward that person.

Contrary to belief here,a home game isn't only for the home team fans.
Somebody wearing your team's rival jersey or opponent does not give you the right to act like a violent,hostile,disrespectful pile of sht.

Ooh he wore the jersey of the opponent at a home game and that team is the most hated team in the world,we get to beat him up-----no.

Some of y'all do not get that YOU are NOT the team.
You do not get anything for your team you support winning or losing or just supporting a team other than brownie points maybe.

Y'all up here Jordan GOAT 6/6,LeBron the GOST,Kobe da Gawd,Lakers 4 Life,Bulls ALL DAY like anybod actually cares or the players or team themselves
will go "Thank You or here lick my balls,have a million"---no

It's a game not reality.Your life is not affected one way or another unless you are actually part of an organization or have money invested.
Whether your team loses or wins,your life goes on.

The most diehard fans are probably the ones who live vicariously through the team in hopes that "their" team succeeding means that they are too with it like it means something,validation.

Passion is one thing.I have friends who suport the extreme rivals of another and they're close friends.
I don't and neither do most people who actually have a brain,decency,manners,morals,know how to act attack people for something as trivial and meaningless as that.

They're can be heckling,insults about the team---sure
But attacking people personally is wrong.

Your fav players and teams don't give a crap as long as you support
somebody or some team.

Jordan didn't hate Pistons fans---hell they still buying his Jordans
Spike Lee doesn't hate Ray allen even though he played for Bos and now Mia
Jay Z and LeBron are friends

Dresta
05-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Pacer fans are generally idiotic assholes. OP is also an idiot for putting his 7-year-old son (wearing a Bron jersey :facepalm) into an enclosed space packed with idiot Pacer fans.

Dengness9
05-21-2014, 01:26 PM

Thats what you get for supporting that ***** team. Your son will grow up to be a huge ***** obviously. Not as big a ***** as Sillk but close.

BasedTom
05-21-2014, 01:30 PM
Thats what you get for supporting that ***** team. Your son will grow up to be a huge ***** obviously. Not as big a ***** as Sillk but close.
Why the Meltdown? How can you possibly be so mad at a game in which your own team wasn't playing, and a division rival lost? And a full day after the game is over? Christ man, you might want to reevaluate your life choices.

Or just do everyone on ISH a favor and take a ride into the South Side of Chicago. Join the fun :cheers:
http://i.imgur.com/OE7VZOM.jpg

It's obvious that you're too blinded by hate and jealousy to give a shit about basketball discussion

Jailblazers7
05-21-2014, 01:40 PM
I still think people are idiots for taking things so seriously at a game but honestly...you probably would have been fine if only your son had the jersey on. Most people would probably recognize that the kid is a Lebron fan and just shut up but since you had one on they felt more comfortable yelling.

ItsMillerTime
05-21-2014, 01:48 PM
Pacer fans are generally idiotic assholes. OP is also an idiot for putting his 7-year-old son (wearing a Bron jersey :facepalm) into an enclosed space packed with idiot Pacer fans.

:coleman:

You guys seem mad. What did we ever do to you.

Rose'sACL
05-21-2014, 01:55 PM
:coleman:

You guys seem mad. What did we ever do to you.
i think he is talking fact that pacers fans try to make fun of heat fans when pacers fans are clearly worse.

tomtucker
05-21-2014, 02:17 PM
simple solution..........don

TylerOO
05-21-2014, 02:20 PM
LOL NBA fans are ******* anyway.

Try wearing a Cowboy or Giant jersey to Philly or Bosox jersey NY

Solefade
05-21-2014, 03:02 PM
damn there are some terrible posters/people ITT..it's a sporting event and no one should expect to be mugged at a fvcking basketball game :lol

also not to mention lebron is one of the most popular athletes in america right now so i HIGHLY doubt he was the only one with a bron jersey there..dude has the #1 selling jersey and i can guarantee that it's not all miami people :lol

blood yes
05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
WOW, some people on this forum are INCREDIBLY rude and need to burn in hell (AKA Kobe ****tards and Derrick Rose dick suckers)

Anyways, to OP, i think you made a bad choice. If it was just ur son wearing the LeBron jersey, you would have been fine, but as a 40 year old man, YOU SHOULD NOT BE WEARING A JAMES JERSEY.

Next time, just have ur kid wearing the jersey

ZenMaster
05-21-2014, 03:55 PM
You should write the NBA a letter asking for an away team section option when ordering a ticket.

Milbuck
05-21-2014, 04:10 PM
That sucks, but you definitely should've seen that coming..

You're wearing the opposing team's jersey and colors in the home team's gym. Not to mention the rivalry in discussion is probably the most intense, bitter, hateful rivalry currently in the NBA. Of course you have the right to wear what you want, but that doesn't mean common sense doesn't apply.

The worst part isn't just that you ignored this, but that you ignored it and brought your 7 year old son there. Seriously, what did you expect? A bunch of pumped up, drunk basketball fans to graciously welcome fans of the rival?

Shaquille O'Neal
05-21-2014, 04:48 PM
No, it is not that kind of logic. If you think more about this you would see that some posters are right.

You bring your ass to a game in Indiana playoffs in a Heat jersey and you expect not to be verbally assaulted?:lol

If OP wanted to watch the game, he would have left the Heat jerseys home. Yet he decided attention whoring is the best thing to do and he believed that if he goes there with his 7 year old son, nobody is going to abuse him.

Basically, op thought he would bring his 7 year old son to protect him from people abusing his attention whoring.

Holy $hit the amount of morons in this thread is appalling. So now I brought my son there to SHIELD me from hecklers? First of all, we root for Miami. Period. Plenty of other people were there wearing Miami gear. Secondly, I have NO problem with them heckling ME - I'm grown, son. Been through quite a bit in my life and I wasn't affected AT ALL by what was said TO ME. But when you scare my 7 year old and cross that line then yeah, I will defend him.
Grow up. We were not attention whoring - just there to support our team. How people can draw such conclusions from a father taking his son to a Sunday DAY game in downtown midwestern Indianapolis is beyond me.

Well, the good news is I've blocked all the idiots so far...my favorite was whoever said "he CAUGHT feelings". Who are you, Bobby trendy? No one in the real corporate world uses that phrase. I lol'd a lot.
I caught feelings. LOL

Shaquille O'Neal
05-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Your son is a ****in ***** and you raised him so...

Another sparkling jewel for society...:facepalm

Uncle Drew
05-21-2014, 04:51 PM
:oldlol:

Shaquille O'Neal
05-21-2014, 04:53 PM
WTF is wrong with most of y'all?

Y'all act like wearing an opposing team's colors or jerseys is reason enough to get violent or be extremely hostile toward that person.

Contrary to belief here,a home game isn't only for the home team fans.
Somebody wearing your team's rival jersey or opponent does not give you the right to act like a violent,hostile,disrespectful pile of sht.

Ooh he wore the jersey of the opponent at a home game and that team is the most hated team in the world,we get to beat him up-----no.

Some of y'all do not get that YOU are NOT the team.
You do not get anything for your team you support winning or losing or just supporting a team other than brownie points maybe.

Y'all up here Jordan GOAT 6/6,LeBron the GOST,Kobe da Gawd,Lakers 4 Life,Bulls ALL DAY like anybod actually cares or the players or team themselves
will go "Thank You or here lick my balls,have a million"---no

It's a game not reality.Your life is not affected one way or another unless you are actually part of an organization or have money invested.
Whether your team loses or wins,your life goes on.

The most diehard fans are probably the ones who live vicariously through the team in hopes that "their" team succeeding means that they are too with it like it means something,validation.

Passion is one thing.I have friends who suport the extreme rivals of another and they're close friends.
I don't and neither do most people who actually have a brain,decency,manners,morals,know how to act attack people for something as trivial and meaningless as that.

They're can be heckling,insults about the team---sure
But attacking people personally is wrong.

Your fav players and teams don't give a crap as long as you support
somebody or some team.

Jordan didn't hate Pistons fans---hell they still buying his Jordans
Spike Lee doesn't hate Ray allen even though he played for Bos and now Mia
Jay Z and LeBron are friends

VERY well said! And, since people have trouble reading on here, I never came on here stating *I* had a problem being heckled. I could care less. It's how they acted around my SEVEN year old that was the problem. But yeah, it's just a game. Here in a week when Indiana gets knocked out yet another year they'll be able to go back to their moronic lives.

What does it say about society when we just can't go to an afternoon game and all have fun?

TheReturnofCed
05-21-2014, 05:47 PM
I think it's funny how OP says he met some "very cool Pacer fans that suggest we go to the lower level". Those people were probably trolling him knowing that's where the die-hards were and would give him a hard time. :oldlol:

OP is just overreacting anyway. "Oh no, they told me to get out of here!" What's so bad about that? It's obviously a joke. People are acting like he got physically assaulted at the game. What really happened is the Heat were playing like shit so his son started crying because they weren't winning, and people around him were celebrating. Kids cry over anything. This guy claims they "root for the Heat" but they left before the fourth quarter even started... dude, you and your son are not Heat fans, period. You're just a frontrunning phaggit looking for sympathy on an internet forum.

Ok guys, maybe we should start up a fundraiser to repair the emotional damage that OP and beta son had to deal with at the game. Next time just stay home and leave those seats open for real men who understand the dynamics of live sporting events. Dude's talking about responses on ISH not being in line with what someone in the "corporate world" would say.. :facepalm :biggums:

OP: I yelled back "Are you guys proud of yourselves? He's SEVEN years old!!!!!" :roll:

I can just imagine the whiny, pathetic tone of your voice as you were saying that. Voice rising higher and face all red... :oldlol:

mark henson 123
05-21-2014, 07:20 PM
they will win the nba finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the pacer are the best!