Pacers in 6

How does that relate with the thread?

AnaheimLakers24
05-19-2014, 07:49 PM
no love for battier? he saved him too

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 07:49 PM
stop posting this shit lebron owned durant period :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone who watched the series knows he did.

Series was like this

Lebron
Westbrook
Durant
Bosh
Wade

:applause:

Thunderfan86
05-19-2014, 07:50 PM
How does that relate with the thread?
No Mike Miller=Pacers in 6 :confusedshrug:

aj1987
05-19-2014, 07:52 PM
stop posting this shit lebron owned durant period :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LeBron averaged 29/10/7/2/1

Anyone who watched the series knows he did.

Series was like this

Lebron
Westbrook
Durant
Bosh
Wade

:facepalm

Retard.

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 07:54 PM
LeBron averaged 29/10/7/2/1

Retard.

:coleman:

Good rebuttal :applause:

aj1987
05-19-2014, 07:56 PM
:coleman:

Good rebuttal :applause:
Not even worth it, because you seem to think that Bosh was somehow better than Wade in the Finals. Hence, retard.

Westbrook over KD? Dude literally lost OKC 2 games.

PizzamanIRL
05-19-2014, 07:56 PM
One hillbilly per team is enough.

Rodmantheman
05-19-2014, 07:57 PM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/MillerThreeOneShoe.gif

russwest0
05-19-2014, 08:01 PM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/MillerThreeOneShoe.gif

i like how to everyone in the media this was an amazing feat and to everyone who actually plays or has played basketball it was nbd

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Not even worth it, because you seem to think that Bosh was somehow better than Wade in the Finals. Hence, retard.

Westbrook over KD? Dude literally lost OKC 2 games.

He was far more important in the finals, made Ibaka a complete non-factor in the series while Wade was abused by Durant and struggled to create his oen stuff against Sefalosha/Durant on the other end.

Westbrook played great basketball both ways all series. You can switch their order if you wish, they were more or less equal. I don't really care.

ThePhantomCreep
05-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Durant averaged 31/6 with a phenomenal 65 TS%. Individually was "owned" the way Shaq was owned by Dream in the 1995 Finals.

aj1987
05-19-2014, 08:16 PM
He was far more important in the finals, made Ibaka a complete non-factor in the series while Wade was abused by Durant and struggled to create his oen stuff against Sefalosha/Durant on the other end.
Dude is like 6 inches shorter than KD and was playing on one leg. How the **** was he supposed to stop him? Besides, Wade guarded KD about 10% of the time.

Wade averaged 23/6/5/2/1. How's that for production? Also, if you are gonna give the entire credit of defending Ibaka to Bosh, Wade deserves credit for Harden and Sefalosha being total scrubs. He did have a couple of dumb turnovers, but his positives FAR outweighed his negatives in that series. Oh, and playing on one leg (needed surgery after the season)

Lets also not forget that Bosh averaged 15/9 on only 45% (18/8 on 49% in the RS).

Westbrook played great basketball both ways all series. You can switch their order if you wish, they were more or less equal. I don't really care.

Dude shot 50% TS. He had only TWO good games the entire series. He cost OKC 2 other games. Dude took 24 shots and 6 FT's a game to score 27 points. Gambled a LOT on defense.

Do you not remember this brilliant play by Westbrook?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykdKxFWCRoc

HoopsFanNumero1
05-19-2014, 08:24 PM
Dude is like 6 inches shorter than KD and was playing on one leg. How the **** was he supposed to stop him? Besides, Wade guarded KD about 10% of the time.

Wade averaged 23/6/5/2/1. How's that for production? Also, if you are gonna give the entire credit of defending Ibaka to Bosh, Wade deserves credit for Harden and Sefalosha being total scrubs. He did have a couple of dumb turnovers, but his positives FAR outweighed his negatives in that series. Oh, and playing on one leg (needed surgery after the season)

Lets also not forget that Bosh averaged 15/9 on only 45% (18/8 on 49% in the RS).

Dude shot 50% TS. He had only TWO good games the entire series. He cost OKC 2 other games. Dude took 24 shots and 6 FT's a game to score 27 points. Gambled a LOT on defense.

Do you not remember this brilliant play by Westbrook?

To be fair, Westbrook was the only thing keeping his team competitive that game. And Wade also had some dumb turnovers in late-game situations. Throughout the series though, I would say Wade outplayed Westbrook, but it wasn't by a whole lot.

aj1987
05-19-2014, 08:31 PM
To be fair, Westbrook was the only thing keeping his team competitive that game. And Wade also had some dumb turnovers in late-game situations. Throughout the series though, I would say Wade outplayed Westbrook, but it wasn't by a whole lot.

I did say that Wade had a couple of dumb TO's. Also, I never said Wade was better than Westbrook in the Finals. KD was better than Westbrook and Wade was better than Bosh.

1. LeBron
2. KD
3. & 4. Wade & Westbrook
5. Bosh

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Right. as I said, you switch him to three if you so desire. I have him at two for the series overall, I'm not a fan of percentages. His impact on offense was equal to KD's and his defense, particularly in transition, was superior.

Here's the injury excuse again. I'm not going down that road, I don't care. His averages are decent on paper, just like KD's averages are amazing on paper. Neither say much in terms of influence. Sefalosha gave him hell one on one, KD too. On the opposite end, KD lit him up when he tried to guard him, and he wasn't too effective helping off Sefalosha/whoever either.

Harden just disappeared, had nothing to do with Wade. Had alot more to do with Lebron bullying him in the post on the other end because KD was more comfortable guarding who? Wade. Westbrook had to end up guarding Lebron in the post eventually because those other guys were getting mauled. By that time, didn't matter, Miami was raining threes, the opportunity to double and ruin rhythym was gone.

You're missing the point too. The Bosh Ibaka matchup was series defining. It was probably more important than the Lebron-KD matchup because it was direct and it meant that Miami's stars played their game without facing an ounce of rim protection. This is after Ibaka commanded the paint straight up to the finals.

In 2012 right after the finals was over this was consensus. This is how narratives evolve I suppose, just because Wade had better numbers, means he was more important. It's really sad.

But whatever. Spin it whichever way you like.

aj1987
05-19-2014, 08:47 PM
His impact on offense was equal to KD's and his defense, particularly in transition, was superior.
:oldlol:

KD scored 31 on 65% TS and Westbrook scored 27 on 50% TS. How is that equal? As I said, go back and watch the games Westbrook gambled too much on the defensive end. He didn't exactly shut anyone down. Westbrook's averaged are also skewed by his one 40+ point game. That and game 1 were the only 2 good games that he had the entire series.

Here's the injury excuse again. I'm not going down that road, I don't care. His averages are decent on paper, just like KD's averages are amazing on paper. In terms of influence, not so much. Sefalosha gave him hell one on one, KD too. On the opposite end, KD lit him up.
How thick are you? Dude required surgery for that injury after the season. He even missed the Olympics. Had his kneed drained a couple of times during the playoffs as well.

As I said earlier, Wade guarded KD about 10% of the total time. It's like asking LeBron to guard Shaq. Wade is too small to guard KD anyways.

Harden just disappeared, had nothing to do with Wade. Had alot more to do with Lebron bullying him in the post on the other end because KD was more comfortable guarding who? Wade. Westbrook had to end up guarding Lebron in the post eventually.

Of course he's more comfortable guarding Wade, you idiot. A 6'10" perimeter guy with 7'+ wingspan guarding a 6'4" guard on one knee? He still didn't do enough to slow down Wade though. Wade averaged over his RS averages and had a really good Finals. On one knee.

You're missing the point too. The Bosh Ibaka matchup was series defining. It was probably more important than the Lebron-KD matchup because it was direct and it meant that Miami's starts played their game without facing an ounce of rim protection. This is after Ibaka commanded the paint straight up to the finals.

In 2012 right after the finals was over this was consensus. This is how narratives evolve I suppose, just because Wade had better numbers, means he was more important. It's really sad.

But whatever. Spin it whichever way you like.

Go watch the Finals again. It's all on torrent sites. Shouldn't be too hard to download.

You might want to watch closely how Miami's offense and defense works. How guards who, who the help defenders are, who the offense is running through, etc. etc.

EDIT: I know that you're extremely biased against Wade, so we're probably done here, unless you can come with something other than "Gave him hell", "Did a good job on him", etc. Try to come with some FACTS.

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Keep talking about his injury. What? Bosh wasn't injured? Not like he missed half the playoffs due to injury or anything. Dude was on the court, running and jumping normally. That's the worst thing about Wade fans, the pathetic injury excuses, like no one else got injured, ever.

How tall is Tony Allen BTW? Are we going to act like KD was bullying him in the post? No, KD was lighting him up on the perimiter. He simply was doing a terrible job on him when he guarded him, which was more than what you're insinuating. Lebron guarded him ten percent of the time, which was the only time he got shot down. Outside that, Battier, Miller, occasionally they got good switches too. But he lit up Wade moreso than the other guys.

Why are you acting like we're talking about 1986 here? Is this Robert Reid and Larry Bird we talking about? No. This shit happened two years ago, the core of the teams we're talking about are still intact, we've watched them every year. and you've conveniently forgetten key matchups.

You go watch it again, seems like you ain't even watched it in the first place. Or more likely, you watched it from the perspective of a Wade fanboy. You're acting like the trapping pick and roll/high hedge they been doing for four years is some sort of rocket science.

**** this nonsense.

You conveniently forget if you want.

aj1987
05-19-2014, 09:46 PM
Keep talking about his injury. What? Bosh wasn't injured? Not like he missed half the playoffs due to injury or anything. Dude was on the court, running and jumping normally. That's the worst thing about Wade fans, the pathetic injury excuses, like no one else got injured, ever.
God, you're retarded. Did I ever blame Bosh for not putting up numbers? Fact is both players were injured. One of them required surgery and the same player put up first option level numbers.

How tall is Tony Allen BTW? Are we going to act like KD was bullying him in the post? No, KD was lighting him up on the perimiter. He simply was doing a terrible job on him when he guarded him, which was more than what you're insinuating. Lebron guarded him ten percent of the time, which was the only time he got shot down. Outside that, Battier, Miller, occasionally they got good switches too. But he lit up Wade moreso than the other guys.

Shows how much you know. KD was shooting over 50% on LeBron as well. The only player who did a good job on him was Battier, when he played. Once again you're ignoring the FACT that Wade didn't guard KD much and he was injured.

Why are you acting like we're talking about 1986 here? Is this Robert Reid and Larry Bird we talking about? No. This shit happened two years ago, the core of the teams we're talking about are still intact, we've watched them every year. and you've conveniently forgetten key match ups.
No, you've been watching box scores too much to understand how the game actually works.

You go watch it again, seems like you ain't even watched it in the first place. Or more likely, you watched it from the perspective of a Wade fanboy. You're acting like the trapping pick and roll/high hedge they been doing for four years is some sort of rocket science.

**** this nonsense.

You conveniently forget if you want.

To you, it most definitely is. What kind of an idiot thinks that Bosh had more impact than Wade in the '12 Finals? Or Westbrook (the players who had TWO GOOD GAMES) was better than a 31 PPG on 65% TS KD?

Ignore all of that. Keep bringing up "but but but KD lit up Wade", "but but but Sefalosha and KD shut down Wade", "but but but Westbrook was amazing".

****ing retard.

Go back to playing with your toys, kid. You obviously know NOTHING about basketball.

EDIT:
Game 2 - Westbrick posted a 46% TS in a 4 point Miami win.
Game 3 - 19/5/4 on 50% TS
Game 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykdKxFWCRoc
Game 5 - 37% TS

Keep telling yourself that Westbrick was better than KD though.

Wade - 23/6/5/2/1 on 52% TS
Bosh - 15/9/1/1 on 52% TS

Keep telling yourself that Bosh was better than Wade though.

AintNoSunshine
05-19-2014, 09:54 PM
He's going to be sorely missed at some point down the stretch, a very reliable 3 pt shooter and rebounder.

It seems like the Heat have lost 2 very good 3pt shooter this year in Miller and Battier, who's pretty much useless

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Am I the one who just said Wade guarding KD is equivalent to Lebron guarding prime Shaq :roll: :roll:

When Lebron was on KD, and vice versa, usually in the 4th, Lebron dominated the MATCHUP. He single covered him and bullied him the Thunder on other end. It was huge late in games. You can deny this if you like, your ass is retarded anyway. Battier did a good job on the cross-match on the other end, yet when tried to play pathetic help defense off him, granted. He never single covered Durant or came close to winning the matchup.

Here is a sample of Thabo on Wade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5gS342NniY

Breen says "another great defensive play from Thabo Sefolosha". He was guarding Wade for the majority of the game and the series. I'm not sure how I can give more evidence, people don't highlight bad offense. Go watch the games without your fanboy spectacles and you'll see it. Isn't my fault you have the memory of a goldfish.

You telling me about box scores is hilarious. You telling about "not understanding how the game actually works is even more hilarious". You're the one who keeps preaching on about TS percentages and "superstar numbers" ignoring where exactly the series was won. The Chris Bosh - Serge Ibaka matchup is what opened up the series, along with Scott Brooks doing a pathetic job and not adjusting to it. That is a well established fact.

Go watch the games.

-----------------------------------------------------

I stopped arguing about Westbrook, he was better in his matchups, played very good defense and picked up guys in transition even on plays where he was the guy going to the rim on the other end, generally played better in the second halves and had a huge game in the most important game of the series. All that said, he made stupid plays and had some shocking 1st halves, 2nd, 3rd, that's not really an argument I'm invested in. They were relatively equal.

Rubio2Gasol
05-19-2014, 10:32 PM
I just realized what's going on here.

April 2013 :facepalm

I'm done.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Miller and Joel Anthony were on similar contracts too, which makes it even more puzzling.

aj1987
05-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Am I the one who just said Wade guarding KD is equivalent to Lebron guarding prime Shaq

No, but you did bring up All-Defensive First team player Tony Allen to support your argument though. Wade in '12 was injured and he wasn't ass good a defender as he was in '09 and '10. Since you actually never seem to watch the games, you might not know that.

When Lebron was on KD, and vice versa, usually in the 4th, Lebron dominated the MATCHUP. He single covered him and bullied him the Thunder on other end. It was huge late in games. You can deny this if you like, your ass is retarded anyway. Battier did a good job on the cross-match on the other end, yet when tried to play pathetic help defense off him, granted. He never single covered Durant or came close to winning the matchup.
I never said LeBron did a bad job on him. Overall, KD shot 50% on LeBron. He did do a great job on him in Games 2 and 3. In game 3, Lebron held him to 4 points on 2-6 shooting in the 4th (might be game 4 not sure).

Again, why are you comparing the defense played by a PEAK MVP LeBron, who made the All-Defensive First team and a DPOY candidate to an injured and out of prime Wade?

Yeah, your complete argument is based around Wade guarding KD, which he did around 10% of the time. Do you just know how retarded that sounds? Go tell another person that Bosh had more impact and they'd just laugh at you and walk away. You completely ignored that FACT that Wade scored 23 points a game and dished out 5 assists. A couple of games, he was the reason why Miami was even in the game, as he was the one scoring in the first half, when Miami was off to slow starts. I never said Thabo didn't do a good job on him. You insinuated that Thabo shut down Wade, which is complete BS. Oh, and Ibaka averaged 11/6 in the first 3 rounds and 7/5 in the Finals. Bosh did do a good job on him defensively, but lets not act like he shut down a 20 PPG player.

As I said, keep playing with your toys kid.

I stopped arguing about Westbrook, he was better in his matchups, played very good defense and picked up guys in transition even on plays where he was the guy going to the rim on the other end, generally played better in the second halves and had a huge game in the most important game of the series. All that said, he made stupid plays and had some shocking 1st halves, 2nd, 3rd, that's not really an argument I'm invested in. They were relatively equal.

I've just provided you video evidence to show you how bad Westbrook wade. Dude sucked balls in the Finals. Sure, he scored, but he was making dumb plays throughout the game and especially in the 4th. Chucking up shots, and gambling too much on defense. If you actually think that Westbrook was great defensively, you don't understand how defenses work. He tried to gamble too much and failed. He averaged what? Like 1 steal a game? He even had a DRTG lower than that of KD and KD was horrendous defensively in the Finals.

Game 2 - Westbrick posted a 46% TS in a 4 point Miami win.
Game 3 - 19/5/4 on 50% TS
Game 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykdKxFWCRoc
Game 5 - 37% TS

Sure, Bosh was somehow better than Wade when Wade kept the Heat in games when Miami struggled offensively. Westbrook was also better than KD, when he literally had 2 good games in the Finals.

Also, it's funny that you tell me to take off my "fanboy spectacles" and yet, you said Wade's peak ('09) might be top 10 for SG's. You never had anything good to say about the guy. You're nothing but another pathetic hater. A huge flaming ****** basically.

I just realized what's going on here.

April 2013

I'm done.
Yeah, because somehow registering in July '12 makes you smart. ****ing retard.

swagga
05-20-2014, 05:44 AM
i like how to everyone in the media this was an amazing feat and to everyone who actually plays or has played ONLY 2k14 basketball it was nbd

corrected. :oldlol: