PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh needs to finally play at an All-Star level for them to 3peat

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Will Chris Bosh finally show up this year in the more important part of the playoff games? It's really frustrating to watch this guy at times because his effort is very erratic and especially low when he's having a bad shooting night. we need to stop giving this dude a pass...
Bosh in last years ECF/Finals:

2013 ECF: 11/4 on 37%
2013 Finals: 12/9 on 46% against old man duncan

yeah he's a 3rd option but dude is getting paid 20 mil a year still to hit wide open shots.. and grab a few rebounds and play decent defense..this is almost as bad as james harden in 2012

Bandito
05-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Well tell Lehogtheball to pass him the ball when needs to have amd let him play.

Rubio2Gasol
05-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Use him properly.

/thread.

Theoo
05-20-2014, 05:29 PM
trust my chris bosh well play superstar g ame tonight if you need proves ;

MAIMI HEAT FAN CAN THANK MY !! i have gived new prey to chris bosh . i wake up all night to realize why chris bosh play so bad and i realize ; he have sexing frustration . when heat play net he have sex with jason collin but pacer are very alpa team and it have be hard for chris bosh to find new prey . a verey good poster to ish hoop show my verey beta paul george pictur that i send to chris bosh and you can thank my later when chris bosh have 30 poitn game ;
http://i.imgur.com/cl4e14v.png

J Shuttlesworth
05-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Well tell Lehogtheball to pass him the ball when needs to have amd let him play.
But I thought LeBron was a deferrer? You just said that in another thread

riseagainst
05-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Use him properly.

/thread.

:applause:

coin24
05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
So pass him the ball maybe:confusedshrug:
You bran stans are truly retarded.

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:32 PM

So pass him the ball maybe:confusedshrug:
You bran stans are truly retarded.

so because lebron doesn't pass him the ball he shoots 37% on shots that are set up for him when he's wide open? :coleman:

AnaheimLakers24
05-20-2014, 05:32 PM
bran needs him behind the 3pt line to pad his stats

coin24
05-20-2014, 05:34 PM
so because lebron doesn't pass him the ball he shoots 37% on shots that are set up for him when he's wide open? :coleman:

Relegated to spot up and 3 point shooter.

Doesn't carry bran, he sucks it's not fair.

Bran stan logic

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:34 PM

this.

make up your mind fggts, is he a ball hog or a deferrer? or is he whatever fits your agenda for that particular thread? :roll:

Doranku
05-20-2014, 05:35 PM
He isn't given the opportunity to play any better. How many times do you see the Heat feed him the ball and let him go to work?

He's not the type of player who's going to score many garbage buckets either. So he's basically a spot-up shooter on the Heat. And now he's fallen in love with the 3 ball.

riseagainst
05-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Bosh is shooting 50% this playoffs and 43% from 3.

:rockon:

pastis
05-20-2014, 05:38 PM
bosh: already 9 all-star selections. only 1 behind sir charles and 3 behind DIRK.:bowdown: :bowdown: the EC is a joke:applause: :applause:

Bandito
05-20-2014, 05:39 PM
37% from where? Are those shots catch and shoot? When was he a catch and shoot kind of player on the Raps? Because nobody remembers...

What you want him to do is catch and shoot his way to 50% and that is very hard even for a transcendent shooter like Ray or Reggie. :facepalm

His game is not that. His game is similar to a player like Gasol, hes a finesse post player.

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:40 PM
He isn't given the opportunity to play any better. How many times do you see the Heat feed him the ball and let him go to work?

He's not the type of player who's going to score many garbage buckets either. So he's basically a spot-up shooter on the Heat. And now he's fallen in love with the 3 ball.

people forget lebron and wade changed their games for the heat to make it work, and bosh's game was simplified for him even if it's not what he used to do in toronto.. the difference is bron/wade have adjusted well and bosh has not when it mattered the most

there's really no excuse for a 20mil per year player to be averaging 11/4 against the biggest competition in your conference

Rubio2Gasol
05-20-2014, 05:40 PM

Not like he's shooting 43 percent from three or anything?

That's the whole point, put him in the PNR and let him go to work on Hibbert. He can put it on the floor, shoot it or whatever. It takes away Hibbert's ability to defend the lane because he has someone to cover. He can't just let someone else close out. But it also means those two idiots don't dominate 99% of the ball.

But nah, put him on the 3pt line and kick it out and run a bunch of meaningless plays for Wade. After all, this guy is basically Ryan Anderson right. He's shooting 43% from three, not sure what else you want from him offensively.

Bandito
05-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Quote exaxtly what I said. I have an idea but I want to know what you think I meant.

And when I meant by hog I meant by over dribbling.

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:42 PM
37% from where? Are those shots catch and shoot? When was he a catch and shoot kind of player on the Raps? Because nobody remembers...

What you want him to do is catch and shoot his way to 50% and that is very hard even for a transcendent shooter like Ray or Reggie. :facepalm

His game is not that. His game is similar to a player like Gasol, hes a finesse post player.

he's not a post player, and where does it matter where he shoots? he's shown he can make any shot on the floor :confusedshrug:

why are people ignoring he just straight up under performs against the strongest competition?

riseagainst
05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
lebron fans are such children.

Bosh literally sacrificed everything just to win, and him and Wade and co. gifted Lebron his 2 rings yet these kids are still so ungrateful. Bosh gave up on his own self image and glory and personal stats just for the team. He completely changed the player he was, a finesse low/high post player, to a spot up 3 point shooter and these past 2 years he's improved dramatically, Shooting over 40% from 3. Yet these "Heat fans" aka lebron d1ckriders constantly bag on this dude and call him utter sh1t. The disrespect...

:coleman:

Warfan
05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Honestly lost respect for the dude last year. Gets manhandled by any legit big. But still, he is important to the team because of the spacing he brings that opwns up the lane lebron/wade to drive or work in the post, and he is very important to their defensive scheme. But overall when u look at how much he is paid (most on the team apparently) and what he actually does for the team (mainly in the playoffs), u can't help but feel atleast somewhat disappointed if u are a heat fan.

I saw his playoff averages against roy and its something like 11/4 on 39% to hibberts 20/10 :roll:

Rubio2Gasol
05-20-2014, 05:45 PM
One of the biggest elements of his game is footspeed, putting it on the floor on guys who rotate hard/are too slow to guard him, getting to the line.

You put him on the 3-pt line and that element disappears and you make him just a shooter, doesn't mean that's all he actually is.

Bandito
05-20-2014, 05:46 PM
he's not a post player, and where does it matter where he shoots? he's shown he can make any shot on the floor :confusedshrug:

why are people ignoring he just straight up under performs against the strongest competition?
Uh he is? Hes not Shaq but he does a lot of things under there like Pau does. Hes a finesse player not a power player. And what does it matter he doesnt get plays design for him anyways because Wade and Lebron wants to statpad their way to more advertising and highlights.

JebronLames
He's playing out of position and not in his natural role. He is pretty much a defensive center who shoots spot up 3's and midrange jumpers. Most of his energy goes on defense, which will hurt his offense.

Solefade
lebron fans are such children.

Bosh literally sacrificed everything just to win, and him and Wade and co. gifted Lebron his 2 rings yet these kids are still so ungrateful. Bosh gave up on his own self image and glory and personal stats just for the team. He completely changed the player he was, a finesse low/high post player, to a spot up 3 point shooter and these past 2 years he's improved dramatically, Shooting over 40% from 3. Yet these "Heat fans" aka lebron d1ckriders constantly bag on this dude and call him utter sh1t. The disrespect...

:coleman:

:roll: :roll:

have you seen his numbers? here i'll quote for you again in the two SEVEN game series they had last year during the playoffs:

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:47 PM
He's playing out of position and not in his natural role. He is pretty much a defensive center who shoots spot up 3's and midrange jumpers. Most of his energy goes on defense, which will hurt his offense.

yet he got shitted on by hibbert and duncan BADLY last year and didn't reciprocate on offense

Solefade
05-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Uh he is? Hes not Shaq but he does a lot of things under there like Pau does. Hes a finesse player not a power player. And what does it matter he doesnt get plays design for him anyways because Wade and Lebron wants to statpad their way to more advertising and highlights.

lol you obviously haven't followed the heat much and i know you have a history of this..

they experimented with this during the 2011 year and it just didn't work, that's why lebron changed his SF game to a PF game because SOMEONE needed to do the work on the block and def wasn't going to be bosh and wouldn't make sense for it to be wade :facepalm

go ahead and ask any heat fan if they really think bosh is a post player and they'll tell you the same thing...he's a FACE UP player maybe but he doesn't post

JebronLames
05-20-2014, 06:01 PM
yet he got shitted on by hibbert and duncan BADLY last year and didn't reciprocate on offense
Yes, which is why it's obvious being a defensive center is not a good role for him, but the heat don't have another option. Miami is very flawed team that relies on lebron, which is why his two championships are underrated. He carried them to both.

Bandito
05-20-2014, 06:36 PM
lol you obviously haven't followed the heat much and i know you have a history of this..

they experimented with this during the 2011 year and it just didn't work, that's why lebron changed his SF game to a PF game because SOMEONE needed to do the work on the block and def wasn't going to be bosh and wouldn't make sense for it to be wade :facepalm

go ahead and ask any heat fan if they really think bosh is a post player and they'll tell you the same thing...he's a FACE UP player maybe but he doesn't post
The reason Lebron went to the post was that he wanted to have the ball more to himself. You are just too blind by Lebron staning to see it.

Cocaine80s
05-20-2014, 06:41 PM
The reason Lebron went to the post was that he wanted to have the ball more to himself. You are just too blind by Lebron staning to see it.
:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
05-20-2014, 06:41 PM
He plays (or played) nothing like Pau.

Solefade
05-20-2014, 07:23 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

you have no idea what you're talking about

you hate lebron, we get it. he's a colluding puss that doesn't deserve any of his rings am i right?

outbreak
05-20-2014, 07:31 PM
people crying about bosh's stats now don't know shit about basketball. He isn't going to magically turn into toronto bosh when he's now playing the role of a spot up shooter to space the floor for wade and lebron to drive. It's not Lebron's fault it's just miami's system. You can't tell him to play one roll (which is working considering how they've won 2 rings) and then cry about how he is the weak link when he can't dominate from a role that doesn't put him in the position to dominate. Should coach spo be changing things up to get bosh more into a role that suits him when lebron and wade have poor games? maybe but he isn't that dynamic of a coach.

Solefade
05-20-2014, 07:35 PM
people crying about bosh's stats now don't know shit about basketball. He isn't going to magically turn into toronto bosh when he's now playing the role of a spot up shooter to space the floor for wade and lebron to drive. It's not Lebron's fault it's just miami's system. You can't tell him to play one roll (which is working considering how they've won 2 rings) and then cry about how he is the weak link when he can't dominate from a role that doesn't put him in the position to dominate. Should coach spo be changing things up to get bosh more into a role that suits him when lebron and wade have poor games? maybe but he isn't that dynamic of a coach.

my problem isn't with his PPG, it's his PPG coupled with his horrible fg% and rebounding...making wide open shots is one of his strengths, and maybe he wasn't comfortable with this at first but he's been in this system for 4 years now and i expect him to adjust to it to make more of an impact that he's been doing the past couple years...we can't use this damn excuse forever

Bandito
05-20-2014, 07:46 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

you have no idea what you're talking about

you hate lebron, we get it. he's a colluding puss that doesn't deserve any of his rings am i right?
Hes a colluding puss alright but I am talking about Bosh lack of impact on the team due to not having the ball in his hands enough

Not !y fault all you stans are trying to prop Lebron while putting his teammates down. Next game who are you going to whine about, Wade? Ray? Feckimg Oden!!!!
:lol:lol.:lol

pmj
05-20-2014, 08:15 PM

How do you propose to let Bosh "go to work"?

He's going to drive on Hibbert and West? He's going to post them up? Or is he just going to take contested Js? Bosh is not a 1v1 player anymore.

If you are going to say run more PnR for him and also use it to set up the pops, ok I can see that, and Lebron is the Heats best PnR passer by far, but feeding Bosh and letting him go to work is a joke.

JT123
05-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Hes a colluding puss alright but I am talking about Bosh lack of impact on the team due to not having the ball in his hands enough

Not !y fault all you stans are trying to prop Lebron while putting his teammates down. Next game who are you going to whine about, Wade? Ray? Feckimg Oden!!!!
:lol:lol.:lol
Well what do you expect us to do when they play like shit. There is a reason TNT announcers like Reggie and Charles constantly refer to them as the Miami Cavaliers. :confusedshrug:

JT123
05-20-2014, 08:18 PM
How do you propose to let Bosh "go to work"?

He's going to drive on Hibbert and West? He's going to post them up? Or is he just going to take contested Js? Bosh is not a 1v1 player anymore.

If you are going to say run more PnR for him and also use it to set up the pops, ok I can see that, and Lebron is the Heats best PnR passer by far, but feeding Bosh and letting him go to work is a joke.
This. Bosh is rapidly declining and is not capable of scoring on his own anymore.

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:22 AM
we gonna keep giving this dude a pass and ignore the fact that hes the highest paid player on the team to make wide open spot up shots?

9/6 tonight

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:28 AM
this.

make up your mind fggts, is he a ball hog or a deferrer? or is he whatever fits your agenda for that particular thread? :roll:

Either bran gets help or gets no help. Make a statement and stick with it instead of not making up you mind like a fggt and changing it from one game to the next.

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Either bran gets help or gets no help. Make a statement and stick with it instead of not making up you mind like a fggt and changing it from one game to the next.

he got help from wade but this thread is about bosh....stay on topic kid

ILLsmak
05-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Will Chris Bosh finally show up this year in the more important part of the playoff games? It's really frustrating to watch this guy at times because his effort is very erratic and especially low when he's having a bad shooting night. we need to stop giving this dude a pass...
Bosh in last years ECF/Finals:

yeah he's a 3rd option but dude is getting paid 20 mil a year still to hit wide open shots.. and grab a few rebounds and play decent defense..this is almost as bad as james harden in 2012

lol you prolly know this, but on Sirius(sp?) they have the home Heat dudes announcing the games and their ads and shit. Their station ad is like... follow LeBron James... Dwyane Wade... and RAY ALLEN. It's like wut.

If I was him, I'd be pissed, too. He is the team bitch.

-Smak

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
we gonna keep giving this dude a pass and ignore the fact that hes the highest paid player on the team to make wide open spot up shots?

9/6 tonight
he was once again terrible
sometimes couldnt even hit the rim.
hit the side of the backboard on a quite open three.
played okay defense in the 4th tho and hi one big shot as usual to make the comeback