PDA

View Full Version : How many points did Lebron score in the 4th?

zoom17
05-20-2014, 11:14 PM
anybody know the 4th quarter stats:confusedshrug:

edrick
05-20-2014, 11:15 PM
More than 3.

Marlo_Stanfield
i think only 11 but it felt like 15 plus some huge plays like steals and assists:bowdown: :bowdown:

TylerOO

Tmuston Beltics
05-20-2014, 11:16 PM
3 blocked shots in the game. That's huge.

IllegalD
Wade was 5-5 in the 4th quarter and the leading scorer for his team.

I've never seen a 2nd option (outside of Kobe with Shaq) take over like Wade is capable of doing and carrying LeBron like he did for the first half, and in the 4th quarter.

DaSeba5
It wasn't just his scoring. His driving to the basket lead to some open 3s from Cole and Bosh. That turned a 7 point game around in the 4th Q.

ArbitraryWater
12 with 3 assists and 2 steals.... GOAT

LongLiveTheKing
05-20-2014, 11:19 PM
Bron and Wade scored or assisted on every basket in the 4th

VengefulAngel
05-20-2014, 11:19 PM
12 points 2 assists 1 rebound.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-20-2014, 11:21 PM
better than all other quaters combined.
i

aburre21
05-20-2014, 11:24 PM

Please, Wade scored two easy baskets on plays LeBron made...layup of a steal and one off an assist.

Heat were down...LeBron came in and they took the lead for good. It's no coincidence that Lebron had a higher +/- than Wade

Straight_Ballin
05-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Bran was lost out there until alpha wade set the example for bran to regain himself and also contribute. Wade saved the day, motivated bran with his perfect play, and it's not even debatable.

zoom17
05-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Bran was lost out there until alpha wade set the example for bran to regain himself and also contribute. Wade saved the day, motivated bran with his perfect play, and it's not even debatable.

Get out

tanner892
05-20-2014, 11:33 PM
less than Kobes 4th Qtr average

NumberSix
05-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Enough to win.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-20-2014, 11:37 PM

I've never seen a 2nd option (outside of Kobe with Shaq) take over like Wade is capable of doing and carrying LeBron like he did for the first half, and in the 4th quarter.

Why are you Kobetards always so insecure :facepalm

zoom17
05-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Enough to win.

http://i.imgur.com/hxzEK13.gif

Solefade
05-20-2014, 11:40 PM
those 2 assists for 3 to bosh and cole were HUGE

IllegalD
05-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Why are you Kobetards always so insecure :facepalm

Not as insecure as LeBrontards who try to turn any decent performance against a shaky team (after having a cakewalk first 2 rounds) into an "All Time GOAT/Takeover legendary MJ-like performance" :lol

k0kakw0rld
05-20-2014, 11:43 PM

Westbrook/Durant
Harden/Howard
Lillard/Aldridge
Parker/Manu/Duncan/Kawhi/Green

SpaceJammeR
05-20-2014, 11:47 PM
is he not the most complete basketball player ever?

dude was aggressive when it mattered. he turned the game around 360. started attacking and finding the open teammates, started scoring, and playing d. the game opens up when he plays point and he has shooters around him. it was eerily similar to game 6 against the spurs in the finals. they were down and spo put birdman and shooters around lebron. that brought them back to win game 6.

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 12:14 AM
is he not the most complete basketball player ever?

dude was aggressive when it mattered. he turned the game around 360. started attacking and finding the open teammates, started scoring, and playing d. the game opens up when he plays point and he has shooters around him. it was eerily similar to game 6 against the spurs in the finals. they were down and spo put birdman and shooters around lebron. that brought them back to win game 6.

Typical LeBron Stan revisionist history.

Is that the same game that LeBron turned it over/bricked it in like 3-4 straight possessions down the stretch only to have Jesus Shuttlesworth save his GOAT legacy by hitting the greatest shot in NBA history after Bosh offensive rebounded LeBron's brick?

GODbe
05-21-2014, 12:15 AM
This.

Pointguard
05-21-2014, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE=Marlo_Stanfield]better than all other quaters combined.
i

9erempiree
05-21-2014, 12:30 AM
He does in the flow of the game.

sportjames23
05-21-2014, 01:17 AM
i think only 11 but it felt like 15 plus some huge plays like steals and assists:bowdown: :bowdown:

And this nigguh here was callin Bron all kinds of shit.

GTFO, fakkit. You ain't no real fan.

Yankstar
05-21-2014, 02:33 AM

:bowdown:

#LebroncostWade2011FMVP :no:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 02:57 AM
And this nigguh here was callin Bron all kinds of shit.

GTFO, fakkit. You ain't no real fan.
i call him out when he plays like a retard not using his strenght.
if thats his own decision or coachs gameplan doesnt matter since hes the alpha of the team.
you can be happy that he has these mental lapses at times or he already would be a lock for GOAt:banana: :banana:

sportjames23
05-21-2014, 03:02 AM
Dude, it's one thing to call him out. Hell, I did the same when MJ played.

But you was calling him one of the worst players ever. I know you was shook, but damn, support your boy.

And even if Lebron didn't have mental lapses, he still wouldn't be near MJ. MJ had willpower, drive and determination Lebron still lacks. :pimp:

Mr Feeny
05-21-2014, 04:26 AM

But you was calling him one of the worst players ever. I know you was shook, but damn, support your boy.

And even if Lebron didn't have mental lapses, he still wouldn't be near MJ. MJ had willpower, drive and determination Lebron still lacks. :pimp:

He isnt really a Lebron fan. He's an asian 3 incher....who loves hime some Manny Paq and is Jeremy Lin.

tmacattack33
05-21-2014, 09:57 AM

Is that the same game that LeBron turned it over/bricked it in like 3-4 straight possessions down the stretch only to have Jesus Shuttlesworth save his GOAT legacy by hitting the greatest shot in NBA history after Bosh offensive rebounded LeBron's brick?

You must be talking about a different game, because I distinctly remember that Lebron made a 3 with like 20 seconds left.

Knoe Itawl
05-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Not as insecure as LeBrontards who try to turn any decent performance against a shaky team (after having a cakewalk first 2 rounds) into an "All Time GOAT/Takeover legendary MJ-like performance" :lol

Here's the thing. Anyone can type garbage under the guise of reasonable posting. I could sit here and write 4 or 5 paragraphs about why Clyde Drexler was better than Jordan. Make it look real good too. But it would be total bullshyt. You Bryant dikkriders think that just because you type some nonsense, that somehow you're really saying something that's "exposing" Bron. However, he will go down as the better player than Kobe, and only your circle of dikkriders will believe otherwise (and you don't even believe Kobe's better deep down but you guys are so committed to the act you can't abandon it). So keep it up, and enjoy your rep points from Mr. Jabbar or NE1 or morons like that but it won't change reality.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 10:12 AM
He isnt really a Lebron fan. He's an asian 3 incher....who loves hime some Manny Paq and is Jeremy Lin.
my pecker >your packer
bend over kid:coleman:

edrick
05-21-2014, 12:07 PM

Lebron hit a 3 before Allen did....... hater revisionist history.

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Here's the thing. Anyone can type garbage under the guise of reasonable posting. I could sit here and write 4 or 5 paragraphs about why Clyde Drexler was better than Jordan. Make it look real good too. But it would be total bullshyt. You Bryant dikkriders think that just because you type some nonsense, that somehow you're really saying something that's "exposing" Bron. However, he will go down as the better player than Kobe, and only your circle of dikkriders will believe otherwise (and you don't even believe Kobe's better deep down but you guys are so committed to the act you can't abandon it). So keep it up, and enjoy your rep points from Mr. Jabbar or NE1 or morons like that but it won't change reality.

Says the dude who's made it a living of obsessing/posting about Kobe to discredit him for the pats 10+ years. :lol

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Lebron hit a 3 before Allen did....... hater revisionist history.

How's this for revisionist history...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yqh2s2debM

riseagainst
05-21-2014, 03:56 PM

Bean living rent free in your head br0.

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Bean living rent free in your head br0.

It's a rent-controlled, too. Rent hasn't gone up since like 2000.

aboss4real24
05-21-2014, 04:06 PM
9 fts

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 04:12 PM
9 fts
This isn't KD we're talking about. He had 6 FTA the whole game, and 2 of his 12 pts in the 4th were free throws

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 04:24 PM
ether.. this, this x10

edrick
05-21-2014, 04:26 PM
How's this for revisionist history...?

Skip Bayless, the leader of the Lebron haters. Great argument.

NumberSix
05-21-2014, 05:32 PM
You mean his ρεnis?

mark henson 123
05-21-2014, 07:05 PM

IF MICHAEL JORDAN WAS THAT GOOD,
HOW COME HE COULDNT BEAT THE PISTION IN 189 AND 1990?
AND COULDNT BEAT SHAQ IN 1995
THEN STARTED PLAYED BASEBALL AND TOTALLY SUNK
THEN COULDNT LEAD HIS WIZARDS TO THE PLAYOFFS!:hammerhead:

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Skip Bayless, the leader of the Lebron haters. Great argument.

Or rather documented video proof of LeBron's mishaps/turnoevers late in crunch-time that would've cost the Heat the game had it not been for some very good fortune that you guys were acting like it didn't happen.