PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James performance tonight made me shed some tears

J Shuttlesworth
05-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Having a bad scoring night all game, but doesn't let it affect him. Once it becomes the fourth and it really counts, he finds his rhythm and BOOM. 10 fourth quarter points and 4 assists :applause: Hell even Kobe would appreciate this performance :bowdown:

JebronLames
05-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Having a bad scoring night all game, but doesn't let it affect him. Once it becomes the fourth and it really counts, he finds his rhythm and BOOM. 10 fourth quarter points and 4 assists :applause: Hell even Kobe would appreciate this performance :bowdown:
Kobe woulda chucked at the end, instead of noticing that wade had it going offensively. That LeBball IQ

DaSeba5
05-21-2014, 12:10 AM
I was stressed out from this game. It got scary at the end. Ray's shot in game 6 made me tear up.

IllegalD
05-21-2014, 12:11 AM
Kobe woulda chucked at the end, instead of noticing that wade had it going offensively. That LeBball IQ

I thought Wade was done, and LeBron had no help, and has to do everything singlehandedly according to LeBro Stans...? :confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:14 AM
I thought Wade was done, and LeBron had no help, and has to do everything singlehandedly according to LeBro Stans...? :confusedshrug:

It's a double standard and that's why Heat get no respect because of their fans that make the "bran gets no help" statements.

TheMan
05-21-2014, 12:18 AM
Wade was the reason they won tonight doe

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:18 AM
It's a double standard and that's why Heat get no respect because of their fans that make the "bran gets no help" statements.

he got help today and everyone acknowledges it

it's not the same as you kobetards snubbing metta world peace, pau gasol, and derek fisher in 2009 and 2010

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:19 AM

also dat clutch playmaking for the 3s from bosh and cole in the 4th :bowdown: :bowdown:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:23 AM
he got help today and everyone acknowledges it

it's not the same as you kobetards snubbing metta world peace, pau gasol, and derek fisher in 2009 and 2010

Why does every post not supporting bran result in a bran Stan assuming said post is by a Kobe stan? Have you even read some of my posts about Kobe regarding his gifted rings or the countless times I have put Kobe stans in their place regarding their > Jordan trolling?

NustABut
05-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Lets not pretend the role players (including Bosh) didn't step up though...

But for sure Wade was the fire, and LeBron was the catalyst.

NumberSix
05-21-2014, 12:26 AM
I disagree. Bosh won the game. LeBron and Wade had no impact.

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Why does every post not supporting bran result in a bran Stan assuming said post is by a Kobe stan? Have you even read some of my posts about Kobe regarding his gifted rings or the countless times I have put Kobe stans in their place regarding their > Jordan trolling?

no not really, i usually ignore your posts cus they're usually cringeworthy :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:40 AM
no not really, i usually ignore your posts cus they're usually cringeworthy :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

My truthful posts upset you don't they.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 12:42 AM
Wade had some huge shots no doubt, but a couple of those were looks from Bron. It was really great play making that got them the comfortable lead that were mostly assists from Bron. I mean the dude had 12 pts 4 ast in the 4th. Those 2 3's gave them a 5 point lead and both were set up by Bron's driving. Wade did a good job at keeping the lead up when Indiana was trying to come back in

played0ut
05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm happy Lebron is getting much tougher mentally.

He didn't have it before, but who says it can't be an acquired trait? Now it's all about consistency...

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:48 AM
My truthful posts upset you don't they.

i dont even read them...i just skip over when i see your name :confusedshrug:

theres nothing you can say to upset me..bron and the heat stay winning and are current b2b champs :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

nice try though

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/degauss/gifs/yeah-ok.gif

funnystuff
05-21-2014, 12:52 AM
Lebrons pass at the end though. :bowdown:

LoneyROY7
05-21-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm slowly gaining more and more respect for Bran. :applause:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:59 AM
i dont even read them...i just skip over when i see your name :confusedshrug:

theres nothing you can say to upset me..bron and the heat stay winning and are current b2b champs :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

nice try though

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/degauss/gifs/yeah-ok.gif

Anyone can be back to back champs through collusion. No one is impressed really. :lol

Solefade
05-21-2014, 01:01 AM
Anyone can be back to back champs through collusion. No one is impressed really. :lol

yup not many can win the fmvp while shooting 6/24 in game 7 neither

AintNoSunshine
05-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Anyone who denies that this win was by Wade and Bron together is a retarded hater, it's clear as daylight

Replay32
05-21-2014, 02:57 AM

It's a team game. Bird man is the reason they won tonight. Hope that didn't go over your head. :coleman:

:facepalm

BlazerRed
05-21-2014, 03:17 AM
Lebronze :bowdown:

Rose
05-21-2014, 05:16 AM
Free SPK

tmacattack33
05-21-2014, 09:53 AM

He is pretty much done indeed.

He is playing well now because they got to rest him in the regular season.

He wouldn't be able to play a full season, and so if he was on a team without Lebron James he would have had to play in the regular season and right now he'd look like he did last year in the playoffs.

riseagainst
05-21-2014, 10:35 AM
why can't lebrontards just accept that Lebron has the help. When his teammates play well: "it was all lebron." When they don't play well: "lebron has no help." The c)m in their eyes are messing with their objectivity.....