PDA

View Full Version : Its crazy how the Heat fan base are divided between 2 players

Black and White
05-20-2014, 11:54 PM
Wade fans and LeBron fans, its crazy how the LeBron fans dog on Wade all the time, act like he is a liability, etc, you guys won, move on, aren't you happy that the TEAM won, or is it just about LeBron?

Cocaine80s
05-20-2014, 11:55 PM
You literally complain about heat shit daily.

Go back to talking bout the lakers b.

DaSeba5
05-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Here's your first problem, you are confusing Heat fans with LeBron stans. And don't tell me the generic "There are no Heat fans. They all jumped ship from Cleveland and became Heat fans." Because you know that's not true.

Marlo_Stanfield
what a f@g
you know wade has been super inconsistent the last few years right??
so far this series hes great and all i saw where lebron fans, like me, ripping bran a new one for his shitty performance until late in the game

Black and White
You literally complain about heat shit daily.

Go back to talking bout the lakers b.

I haven't ever made a thread about this, but I see some "Heat fans" bashing Wade in the game thread and others.

SilkkTheShocker
05-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Wade is one of my favorite players in the league. It really isn't divided. There are maybe 3 LeBron stans on here that consistently bash Wade. Even in 2011 it wasn't all that bad.

Jameerthefear
i have legit never seen the op discuss his own team

JohnMax
"Celtics till the end"

Black and White
Here's your first problem, you are confusing Heat fans with LeBron stans. And don't tell me the generic "There are no Heat fans. They all jumped ship from Cleveland and became Heat fans." Because you know that's not true.

How many real Heat fans are acutally on this board, I know you are, AJ is another, who else?

SpaceJammeR
05-20-2014, 11:58 PM
wade is great when he plays to his potential. i bash both when they both play shitty. they both played great in the end and got the W. all that matters.

Black and White

Check the Kevin Love thread, and the lottery thread.

livinglegend
It s crazy how you are still butthurt because Heat beat Celtics 2 years ago. Get over it.
BTW, these passive aggressive attacks wont heal the wound left after that series.

DaSeba5
Wade is one of my favorite players in the league. It really isn't divided. There are maybe 3 LeBron stans on here that consistently bash Wade. Even in 2011 it wasn't all that bad.

This. From somebody who is around a ton of Heat fans, talks to them, lives in South FL, and goes to games, I can assure you we aren't really divided. Wade has always been beloved, but people absolutely love LeBron. He's the most popular player here right now and rightfully so. Maybe more after 2011 I saw a bit of division, but that was still very minor.

Black and White
05-20-2014, 11:59 PM
wade is great when he plays to his potential. i bash both when they both play shitty. they both played great in the end and got the W. all that matters.

This is better ^^^^ :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
Guilty as charged for shitting on Bosh though. He gets way too many passes for some shitty performances. Anyone thinking he could drop 24 and 10 again on another team is smoking crack.

zoom17
"Celtics till the end"

:oldlol:

PJR
It's like two idiots. Marlo Stanfield(shaming The GOAT show, The Wire :facepalm )and some other retard whose username escapes me. Both hitting my ignore list.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:00 AM
It s crazy how you are still butthurt because Heat beat Celtics 2 years ago. Get over it.

Nah, I'm not, we were massive underdogs, I'm happy we took that Heat team to 7 games, thats more than what was expected from us.

Threethrows
05-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Celtics well on their way back to being a non relevant team for 20+ years :applause:

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:01 AM
It's like two idiots. Marlo Stanfield(shaming The GOAT show, The Wire :facepalm )some other retard whose username escapes me. Both hitting my ignore list.

Never seen the other guy.

Jameerthefear
Celtics well on their way back to being a non relevant team for 20+ years :applause:
Damn :oldlol: Truth though.

livinglegend
Nah, I'm not, we were massive underdogs, I'm happy we took that Heat team to 7 games, thats more than what was expected from us.

care to elaborate more on that division.
Name Heat fans that hate Wade or Lebron for no reason (atleast 5).

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Guilty as charged for shitting on Bosh though. He gets way too many passes for some shitty performances. Anyone thinking he could drop 24 and 10 again on another team is smoking crack.

I don't think he could do it consistently. Maybe in a game or two as the #1 option

DaSeba5
How many real Heat fans are acutally on this board, I know you are, AJ is another, who else?

Me, PJR, 305 baller, Plowking, Aj, FLDFSU, EnoughSaid

Those who are I see the most. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody/ people (sorry if I did).

Straight_Ballin
Wade fans and LeBron fans, its crazy how the LeBron fans dog on Wade all the time, act like he is a liability, etc, you guys won, move on, aren't you happy that the TEAM won, or is it just about LeBron?

This is so true. Everyone who doubts it are the typical posters that are the biggest culprits guilty of doing exactly what you just said.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:04 AM
care to elaborate more on that division.
Name Heat fans that hate Wade or Lebron for no reason (atleast 5).

No reason? People give reasons dude, most of the time you need reasons to hate.

livinglegend
05-21-2014, 12:05 AM
No reason? People give reasons dude, most of the time you need reasons to hate.

If they have a good reason to criticise, then what s the problem?

SilkkTheShocker
05-21-2014, 12:06 AM
This is so true. Everyone who doubts it are the typical posters that are the biggest culprits guilty of doing exactly what you just said.

It's not true at all, unless you like making shit up. Marlo and few others may go at it, but that's it. It almost never happens now with Pauk, jrong, etc on hiatus.

Black and White
If they have a good reason to criticise, then what s the problem?

So you are one of the people that bashes Wade then?

NumberSix
It seems to me like only non heat fans talking about Wade and LeBron.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:07 AM
It's not true at all, unless you like making shit up. Marlo and few others may go at it, but that's it. It almost never happens now with Pauk, jrong, etc on hiatus.

Yea I remember Pauk being one, that thread on Wade being the reason they lost in 2011 :oldlol:

JebronLames
He is very :facepalm

livinglegend
So you are one of the people that bashes Wade then?

I criticise him when he plays bad. What s the problem with that?
We are supposed to worship him all the time to not be considered a hater?

stalkerforlife
LeDefer gets all the glory but the true basketball gurus and psychology majors know good damn well that Wade is the alpha on that team.

DaSeba5
05-21-2014, 12:08 AM
It's a small minority of Bran stans. Even the biggest Bran stans aren't bashing Wade in every post. Believe it or not, haters talk about Wade and Bran more than us and Bran stans.

LongLiveTheKing
05-21-2014, 12:09 AM
AS long as Miami wins Im good brodies

Threethrows
LeDefer gets all the glory but the true basketball gurus and psychology majors know good damn well that Wade is the alpha on that team.

Just like Russ > Dubeta :bowdown:

Black and White
It seems to me like only non heat fans talking about Wade and LeBron.

Yea because Heat fans talk bout the refs more

Kingwillball

I like Lebron better But I bash whomever Deserves to be bashed tonight Lebron was terrible for a lot of the game and I didn't hold back at all.

dannysc305

Me

SilkkTheShocker
Yea I remember Pauk being one, that thread on Wade being the reason they lost in 2011 :oldlol:

Yep, Pauk was the biggest offender in that :oldlol:

livinglegend
05-21-2014, 12:10 AM
Yea because Heat fans talk bout the refs more

then why did you make this thread?:oldlol:

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:10 AM
It's a small minority of Bran stans. Even the biggest Bran stans aren't bashing Wade in every post. Believe it or not, haters talk about Wade and Bran more than us and Bran stans.

I don't know if this is true, but are there Westbrook stans and KD stans?? I don't remember seeing people argue over them before, I could be wrong though.

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:11 AM

Small minority that posts more than the majority. I feel sad for these stans. I really do.

Black and White
Yep, Pauk was the biggest offender in that :oldlol:

Those were the gold days, he must come back again, miss the meltdowns.

Cocaine80s
talks about Kobe and the lakers more than his team :roll:

DaSeba5
05-21-2014, 12:12 AM
I don't know if this is true, but are there Westbrook stans and KD stans?? I don't remember seeing people argue over them before, I could be wrong though.

Most KD stans on here are Kobe stans looking to troll Bran stans. Westbrook has like 1 or 2 stans on here, but you never see them.

SilkkTheShocker

Not sure about all out Westbrook stans, but their are more legit Heat fans on here then OKC fans :lol Westbrook does have some vocal backers though.

Black and White
Small minority that posts more than the majority. I feel sad for these stans. I really do.

Actually, this is what I should have said, its the minority that is speaking more about it.

DaSeba5

I don't disagree.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:14 AM
talks about Kobe and the lakers more than his team :roll:

I have never made a thread about Kobe at all on my time here, not that I can remember, we shouldn't even be talking about him considering he isn't playing, you seem more concerned about him than Laker fans.

dubeta
05-21-2014, 12:14 AM
OMG ISH can be so stupid sometimes :facepalm

Are you guys forgetting that Wade and LeBron were rivals before they teamed up? They were the two best players in the eastern conference, 1a and 1b. Both had their stans rooting for and arguing between Wade and LeBron. So this constant arguing stems from a long time ago. Deep down, it is still rooted in the heads of Lebron/Wade/heat fans the argument on who is better, and these unleash when they both have a great game.

This does not happen for Pippen/Jordan and Westbrook/Durant since those duos always played together, so no rivalry

What you guys are seeing is nothing spectacular, Just Wade fans and LeBron fans continuing the long-standing argument between players :confusedshrug:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-21-2014, 12:15 AM
I have never seen OP talk about the Celtics. Ever.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:15 AM
OMG ISH can be so stupid sometimes :facepalm

Are you guys forgetting that Wade and LeBron were rivals before they teamed up? They were the two best players in the eastern conference, 1a and 1b. Both had their stans rooting for and arguing between Wade and LeBron. So this constant arguing stems from a long time ago. Deep down, it is still rooted in the heads of Lebron/Wade/heat fans the argument on who is better, and these unleash when they both have a great game.

This does not happen for Pippen/Jordan and Westbrook/Durant since those duos always played together, so no rivalry

What you guys are seeing is nothing spectacular, Just Wade fans and LeBron fans continuing the long-standing argument between players :confusedshrug:

You would think that the arguement would have subsided by now considering that they have been on the same team for years now.

DaSeba5
05-21-2014, 12:16 AM
OP, why do you have a Heat avatar?

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:16 AM
I have never seen OP talk about the Celtics. Ever.

Maybe you don't look in the celtics threads?? Not that there is many considering they aren't playing right now.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 12:17 AM
OP, why do you have a Heat avatar?

Lost and avy bet with AJ

Marlo_Stanfield
i rarely go off on wade, i go off on bron harder when he plays passive without a reason.
i only go off on wade if he settles for fadeaway or if he hogs the ball because he hit some shots because it hurts the heat.
i wouldnt call my self a true heat fan but i like most of the players.
i only hate chalmers, lewis and spo. i also hate howmbosh plays but he is who he is and a great teammate:confusedshrug:

DaSeba5
Lost and avy bet with AJ

Ah I see

HoopsFanNumero1
05-21-2014, 12:32 AM
It's actually not that bad though. There are some disgusting player only fans like Paul for Lebron and jrong for Wade, but overall it's pretty good.

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:38 AM
lol OP is literally the biggest hypocrite on ISH, he constantly goes into threads asking why heat fans are bitching and taking bait from trolls and then goes and creates these types of threads everyday

OP is a lame

plowking
05-21-2014, 12:41 AM
All Heat threads are these days is non Miami fans talking about Wade and Lebron and how terrible they are.

Then later, they tell us how stacked we are, and how we need to win with all the supposed talent we have.

What is crazy OP, is how concerned posters like yourself, poido, 9erempire and a few others are with the Heat, and particularly Lebron.

Mr Feeny
05-21-2014, 12:41 AM

I don't see that. I just see Kobe and Laker fans arguing, Kobe fans throwing everyone but Kobe under the bus, while legit Laker fans criticizing him for his greed in landing them in this mess.

BasedTom
05-21-2014, 12:42 AM
I've been a Wade fan since 2003 and have seen his career and development from day 1. I can't say the same for Lebron James or Chris Bosh. They weren't playing in Miami.

Does Wade sometimes make mistakes and dumb moves on the court? Of course, every player does. But I will NEVER shit on his impact to the franchise. And I especially refuse to demand that the Heat trade him, even if his future is uncertain (since he's supposedly "done" pretty much every couple of months).

Lebron will almost certainly win more accolades and rank higher, but Wade was the one who won our first championship. I doubt Lebron ever even puts on a Heat uniform if it isn't for Wade.

Solefade
05-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I don't see that. I just see Kobe and Laker fans arguing, Kobe fans throwing everyone but Kobe under the bus, while legit Laker fans criticizing him for his greed in landing them in this mess.

kobetards especially on ISH are notorious for taking credit away from SHAQ :oldlol: as well as pau, metta, and derek fisher :roll: :roll:

but bron gets carried by wade and bosh and ray allen all of these years :roll: :roll: the only people who believe this are retarded lebron haters who are usually kobe stans

Mr Feeny
05-21-2014, 12:50 AM
kobetards especially on ISH are notorious for taking credit away from SHAQ :oldlol: as well as pau, metta, and derek fisher :roll: :roll:

but bron gets carried by wade and bosh and ray allen all of these years :roll: :roll: the only people who believe this are retarded lebron haters who are usually kobe stans

Especially this closet Kobe di (k rider masquerading as a Celtics fan:oldlol: