PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James most disrespected star in League History

Angel Face
05-21-2014, 12:25 AM
Has there been any other star player who gets disrespected more than Lebron James in NBA history? None... No one respects him maybe some people from Miami, it's understandable and a guy in Sacramento. :oldlol:

From their last game:
Lebron James' He's a flopper chant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RJUoK58kMw)

and many others.

MJ / Kobe gets cheers, MVP chants and standing ovations in away court. That's called respect.

stalkerforlife
05-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Because he isn't a superstar.

5 rings fan
05-21-2014, 12:27 AM
OP keeps mentioning MJ in EVERY OF HIS THREAD/REPLY

what a gay ass **** :roll:

JohnFreeman
05-21-2014, 12:27 AM
Kobe raped a woman and Jordan got his Dad killed. Respect.

SilkkTheShocker
05-21-2014, 12:28 AM
Must suck that a player you hate so much keeps winning rings. Jerking off to Space Jam must get less enjoyable after each title for you, OP.

dannysc305
He's so amazingly great that it makes people bitter and salty

Just2McFly
That so called "disrespect" you reference is the very proof of his greatness.

tanner892
because he's not respectable

LongLiveTheKing
05-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Has there been any other star player who gets disrespected more than Lebron James in NBA history? None... No one respects him maybe some people from Miami, it's understandable and a guy in Sacramento. :oldlol:

From their last game:

and many others.

MJ / Kobe gets cheers, MVP chants and standing ovations in away court. That's called respect.
I doubt that has happened in a conference final away game.

9erempiree
05-21-2014, 12:30 AM

From their last game:

and many others.

I disagree with OP. The truth is not disrespecting.

Lebron is a known flopper.

zoom17
05-21-2014, 12:31 AM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lebron_shopping1-e1284061551665.jpg

dubeta
05-21-2014, 12:32 AM
On the flipside LeBron lives rent free in most peoples heads more than any other player in NBA history. Look at ISH 1/2 of the threads is based on LeBron

Jordan stans, Kobe stans, Durant stans all constantly worry about what LeBron's doing, every basketball analyst loves to talk constantly about LeBron, and every stan here is either a Lebron stan or a Lebron hater, there is no in between.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Every fan base hates LeBron unless he's a free agent and a possibility to join their team :roll:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 12:33 AM
What is great about this is that Bran Stans cry themselves to sleep every night wishing bran would be accepted by the majority as a superstar instead of viewed as a colluding flopper by the majority.

Deal with it faggts and keep up the good work with having an opinion that is in the minority.

Majority always supported MJ and Kobe.

Tough pill to swallow, eh? :lol

chosen_one6
05-21-2014, 12:33 AM

From their last game:

and many others.

Are you the person that feeds MJ his donuts? He's looking real hefty these days.

PickernRoller
05-21-2014, 12:35 AM
Every fan base hates LeBron unless he's a free agent and a possibility to join their team :roll:

The Knicks are not everyone.

Angel Face
05-21-2014, 12:38 AM
What is great about this is that Bran Stans cry themselves to sleep every night wishing bran would be accepted by the majority as a superstar instead of viewed as a colluding flopper by the majority.

Deal with it faggts and keep up the good work with having an opinion that is in the minority.

This is so true. 20 years from now. Lebron will be more remembered as the guy who quits and leaves his team to collude with other superstars to win. He will be more remembered as a quitter, cheater and the guy who got bailed out by Ray Allen.

While Durant will get more respect than Lebron and MJ will still be the GOAT.

livinglegend
05-21-2014, 12:39 AM

You are the definition of delusional.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 12:40 AM
The Knicks are not everyone.
All NBA fans wanted LeBron to join their team :lol Hell I've ever heard Laker fans talk about trying to get LeBron

livinglegend
05-21-2014, 12:42 AM
This is so true. 20 years from now. Lebron will be more remembered as the guy who quits and leaves his team to collude with other superstars to win. He will be more remembered as a quitter, cheater and the guy who got bailed out by Ray Allen.

MJ is not the GOAT. :banana: :banana:
Russell says hello, little bitch!

PickernRoller
05-21-2014, 12:42 AM
All NBA fans wanted LeBron to join their team :lol Hell I've ever heard Laker fans talk about trying to get LeBron

Chances are 0 and those "fans" are far in between. That's like saying Lakers fans also want KD, and LeMarcus, and Love etc etc etc. Lebron is the best player in the league atm.....that doesn't dissuade from the fact that he's a fraud and disrespected for being such. :confusedshrug:

A flopper he is.

PickernRoller
05-21-2014, 12:43 AM
MJ is not the GOAT. :banana: :banana:
Russell says hello, little bitch!

Only a clown stuck on Lebron's d1ck tip would claim Russel and not Jordan as the GOAT.

dubeta
05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
My point proven , Kobe, jordan, and durant stans have Bran living rent free 24/7 in their heads :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dat insecurity

livinglegend
05-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Only a clown stuck on Lebron's d1ck tip would claim Russel and not Jordan as the GOAT.

what does Lebron have to do with Russell?

PickernRoller
05-21-2014, 12:46 AM
My point proven , Kobe, jordan, and durant stans have Bran living rent free 24/7 in their heads :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dat insecurity

There is nothing that screams more insecurity than creating multiple accounts to agree with yourself. March 2014....:facepalm

Angel Face
05-21-2014, 12:49 AM

dat insecurity

Nothing is more insecure than having your username dubeta. You jealous Durant is more respected than Lebron?

SpaceJammeR
05-21-2014, 12:50 AM
isn't his jersey the number 1 seller??

Angel Face
05-21-2014, 12:52 AM
isn't his jersey the number 1 seller??

1/2 of those were bought by JohnFreeman.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 12:53 AM
Chances are 0 and those "fans" are far in between. That's like saying Lakers fans also want KD, and LeMarcus, and Love etc etc etc. Lebron is the best player in the league atm.....that doesn't dissuade from the fact that he's a fraud and disrespected for being such. :confusedshrug:

A flopper he is.
So if someone completely disrespects LeBron, why would they want him to join their team if he's, as you say "a fraud"?

JohnFreeman
05-21-2014, 12:53 AM
I have a Wade jersey, not LeBron though

aj1987
05-21-2014, 12:54 AM
There is nothing that screams more insecurity than creating multiple accounts to agree with yourself. March 2014....:facepalm
STFU, ******. Why you still posting about a dead sport.

http://i.imgur.com/ywolq7i.png

Rose'sACL
05-21-2014, 12:56 AM

that ether.

russwest0
05-21-2014, 12:56 AM
he's like the only star I've seen who gets "he's a flopper" chants in every single road playoff game :lol

zoom17
05-21-2014, 12:59 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

JohnFreeman
05-21-2014, 12:59 AM

:lol

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:01 AM

Holy fvck....dat ether tho.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 01:04 AM
RIP PickernRoller

He might be missed

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:06 AM

This is exactly what will happen too, and the bran Stans of today will play it off 10 years from now like they were backing Jordan, Kobe, KD etc under new user names.

Pathetic.

zoom17
05-21-2014, 01:13 AM
So many ethers tonight.

pauk
05-21-2014, 01:20 AM
This "disrespect" is different...... its the cause of insecurity, butthurtedness, fear, jelousy....

This guy is on GOAT pace and kills your favorite player/team 24-7, he has managed to touch every single ball fan in the world & the response is either love or butthurtedness....

There is lots to be insecure about.... and especially if you are the opposing teams fan in the crowd like in this case Pacers.... he will eat your heart out....

Hell, even if you are a Michael Jordan stan there is lots to be insecure about considering you know how good Lebron is and where he is headed.... hence the thread AngelFace........? MJ / Kobe huh? Kobe.... haha.... ESPECIALLY if you are a Kobe stan you will hate, considering how Lebron has in this short time managed to surpass Kobe's entire career in such a short time.....

This "disrespect" in actual context is an achievement, an honor, something nobody has been able to reach before at this magnitude before....

FEAR ON..........

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:27 AM
This "disrespect" is different...... its the cause of insecurity, butthurtedness, fear, jelousy....

This guy is on GOAT pace and kills your favorite player/team 24-7, he has managed to touch every single ball fan in the world & the response is either love or butthurtedness....

There is lots to be insecure about.... and especially if you are the opposing teams fan in the crowd like in this case Pacers.... hell, even if you are a Michael Jordan stan there is lots to be insecure about.... hence the thread AngelFace........? MJ / Kobe huh?

This "disrespect" in actual context is an achievement, something nobody has been able to reach before at this magnitude before....

What a backwards viewpoint you have on the matter.

Being called a "flopper" is being disrespected. People hated MJ and Kobe, but their opposition by the masses at a game never disrespected them or called them "floppers" like Bran.

pauk
05-21-2014, 01:39 AM
What a backwards viewpoint you have on the matter.

Being called a "flopper" is being disrespected. People hated MJ and Kobe, but their opposition by the masses at a game never disrespected them or called them "floppers" like Bran.

Have you maybe thought its YOU who has a backwards viewpoint?

IN GAME every opposing player is disrespected, unless its the regular season at times and a certain player gets a half cheer for his performance at rare times... team crowds will do anything in their power to try and get to a certain players head (in Lebrons case, never works, but fans at least have fun), especially in the playoffs... especially against the rival Pacers....

Whether it is lebaby, lebum, lequit, lefag, legay, leshit, le****you, leanus, lepenis, leflop, letravel, leairball, lechoke or whatever signs you can think of.... everything will be used....

Its pretty god damn normal.....

Especially if you are Lebron/Miami and play @ Cleveland....

Angel Face
05-21-2014, 01:40 AM

There is lots to be insecure about.... and especially if you are the opposing teams fan in the crowd like in this case Pacers.... he will eat your heart out....

Hell, even if you are a Michael Jordan stan there is lots to be insecure about considering you know how good Lebron is and where he is headed.... hence the thread AngelFace........? MJ / Kobe huh? Kobe.... haha.... ESPECIALLY if you are a Kobe stan you will hate, considering how Lebron has in this short time managed to surpass Kobe's entire career in such a short time.....

This "disrespect" in actual context is an achievement, an honor, something nobody has been able to reach before at this magnitude before....

FEAR ON..........

Being called a flopper is definitely disrespectful. I don't know what's on your running mind if being called a flopper is an achievement.

Fear on... fear for what? as I said Lebron "could be" more remembered as the guy who quits on his team to collude with 2 other superstars to win, a flopper, a cheater and a guy who's legacy was saved by Ray Allen. It's definitely something his fans should be more worried about and fear. Not us.

Also, don't brand me as a Kobe stan, I'm far from being one. I hated the Lakers during their 3-peat because they're too strong and I rooted for Celtics against them during 2008 and 2010 Finals

And stop editing your posts. It's hard to reply on you.

Mr. Incredible
05-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Cheer up Bro!

pauk
05-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Being called a flopper is definitely disrespectful. I don't know what's on your running mind if being called a flopper is an achievement.

Fear on... fear for what? as I said Lebron "could be" more remembered as the guy who quits on his team to collude with 2 other superstars to win, a flopper, a cheater and a guy who's legacy was saved by Ray Allen. It's definitely something his fans should be more worried about and fear. Not us.

Also, don't brand me as a Kobe stan, I'm far from being one. I hated the Lakers during their 3-peat because they're too strong and I rooted for Celtics against them during 2008 and 2010 Finals

And stop editing your posts. It's hard to reply on you.

Haa..... my point exactly Angel, my work is done here....

Rodmantheman
05-21-2014, 01:45 AM

Anytime picknroller trolls use this pic:lol

SpaceJammeR
05-21-2014, 01:46 AM
not disrespected. but most hated. durant and paul george wants to be like lebron.

B4llin
05-21-2014, 01:50 AM
I have a Wade jersey, not LeBron though

So indie

MellowYellow
05-21-2014, 02:37 AM
disrespected by who exactly? ESPN is on his nuts 24-7, same with that LeBron app commercial dude.

JohnFreeman
05-21-2014, 02:45 AM
So indie
Not really, Wade was one of my favourite players growing up.

JUDGE WITNESS
05-21-2014, 02:50 AM
Must suck that a player you hate so much keeps winning rings. Jerking off to Space Jam must get less enjoyable after each title for you, OP.
:roll:

DaSeba5
05-21-2014, 02:54 AM
Well he's essentially the first super star on the level of Jordan (I don't mean he's as good him, but by far the best player on the planet with a ton of media coverage, commercials, endorsements, and so on) in the media age. In a age where almost everyone uses Twitter and Facebook. Where ESPN is on 24/7. ESPN and the NBA post a lot about him and a lot of people use that to hate him. People would do the same with Jordan. They do that with everyone that's great. What does Tom Brady do to make people hate him? He never does anything wrong, but you see photoshop pictures of him and everything. Sport fans have talked shit since sports have been around. You just see it A LOT more now.

orange_chicken
05-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Many people disrespect Lebron because he can't win without two other superstars. People disrespected him because he's a manufactured superstar who was called King before even entering the NBA. People hate him because he gets all the credit as being "best player on the planet" while he plays for a stacked team with numerous clutch players that can bail him out.

Rose
05-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Free SourPatchKids

knicksman
05-21-2014, 05:26 AM
thats the life of betas. The top 10 is for the greatest winnners and betas arent winners.

Real14
05-21-2014, 05:27 AM
Because he isn't a superstar.
:lol :applause:

Bandito
05-21-2014, 05:42 AM
And then you will go right after him like the beta you are after Lebron's tail.

hahaitme
05-21-2014, 07:15 AM
I'm sorry but as a hardcore Durant fan I must disagree, Durant will never be respected unless he stops playing 2nd fiddle to Alphabrook.

That's just in terms of demeanour though, in terms of skill I'd say Durant > Jordan, quite easily. Imagine if Durant had someone like Pippen to carry the defensive load. 9peat

Knoe Itawl
05-21-2014, 10:20 AM
I just don't get the fantasy world that some people live in thinking that the bubble of Lebron hate they live in somehow reflects the real world. In the real world, he's consistently one of the top jersey sellers, the most marketable player, routinely gets cheers in other buildings (I remember one game where he got MVP chants in another building and in the after game interview talked about how great it was), etc. etc.

People think that because they're a vocal minority that somehow it's indicative of how most feel. It isn't.

Flash31
05-21-2014, 10:32 AM
I just don't get the fantasy world that some people live in thinking that the bubble of Lebron hate they live in somehow reflects the real world. In the real world, he's consistently one of the top jersey sellers, the most marketable player, routinely gets cheers in other buildings (I remember one game where he got MVP chants in another building and in the after game interview talked about how great it was), etc. etc.

People think that because they're a vocal minority that somehow it's indicative of how most feel. It isn't.

Bc the Media brings it up and constantly hates on LeBron.
We all know most of the LeBron hate was from the decision and him NOT going to their team but Most of that hate was Made by the media Pushing the LeBron Hate Bandwagon.

Think about it.
Why exactly is LeBron the most hated athlete,an Nba player in history?
What did he do?---leave a team in Free Agency and go to another

A lot of th hate is also because LeBron is a great player and he's winning Just not for Them

LeBron left in FA,Carmelo,Dwight,Deron Demanded a Trade
Nash went to LA---not much hate
LeBron flops---so does Durant,CP3,PG,Harden,Kobe,Pierce,Noah---not much hate at all for them doing that
So why the Hate?

All the heat get Hate when before LeBron and media they didn't.

Can't be because he's playing with all stars bc every other great did as well
Can't be bc he's winning bc eveybody else did
Can't be bc he flops,is Best Player,or in spotlight

Simply Put It's most likely bc LeBron does Not play for their team and didnt choose their team or preferred one in FA and they feel spurned or like MJ,Kobe stans feel threatened by LeBron and his legacy compared to theirs

Flash31
05-21-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm sorry but as a hardcore Durant fan I must disagree, Durant will never be respected unless he stops playing 2nd fiddle to Alphabrook.

That's just in terms of demeanour though, in terms of skill I'd say Durant > Jordan, quite easily. Imagine if Durant had someone like Pippen to carry the defensive load. 9peat

Come on,Durants a great player and could possibly be a goat level player
and is the Best to 2nd-3rd best player in league every year but
Durant more skill or more talented than Jordan---NO

He can shoot 3s and FT better but everything else
FG%,assists,rebounds,Ball Handling,Turnovers,Defense,Scoring,Longevity,Domin ance,Impact
Jordan has him beat

Durant can be better--but right now,come on no

riseagainst
05-21-2014, 10:47 AM
he's a decent player, but he's a clown. Can't take him seriously.

red1
05-21-2014, 10:55 AM

From their last game:

and many others.

why you so insecure doe? :lol

Knoe Itawl
05-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Bc the Media brings it up and constantly hates on LeBron.
We all know most of the LeBron hate was from the decision and him NOT going to their team but Most of that hate was Made by the media Pushing the LeBron Hate Bandwagon.

Think about it.
Why exactly is LeBron the most hated athlete,an Nba player in history?
What did he do?---leave a team in Free Agency and go to another

A lot of th hate is also because LeBron is a great player and he's winning Just not for Them

LeBron left in FA,Carmelo,Dwight,Deron Demanded a Trade
Nash went to LA---not much hate
LeBron flops---so does Durant,CP3,PG,Harden,Kobe,Pierce,Noah---not much hate at all for them doing that
So why the Hate?

All the heat get Hate when before LeBron and media they didn't.

Can't be because he's playing with all stars bc every other great did as well
Can't be bc he's winning bc eveybody else did
Can't be bc he flops,is Best Player,or in spotlight

Simply Put It's most likely bc LeBron does Not play for their team and didnt choose their team or preferred one in FA and they feel spurned or like MJ,Kobe stans feel threatened by LeBron and his legacy compared to theirs

I agree that most of the hate is from sheep that can't think for themselves and just went off bandwagon stuff. However, even so, the hate is much less of a factor than the hype says. As an example, even at his most popular Kobe was never the pitchman that you think he would've been given his fame, Jordan style game, etc. That's because he was such a polarizing figure. Even through all of the hate of the decision and what not, Lebron has remained the most marketable athlete in sports. If he was as hated as the hype would tell you, that wouldn't be the case.

I agree with you regarding the Kobe stans, because they're just the worst fanbase ever. However, with Jordan fans it's a bit different. There are some that just hate on Bron blindly, but most just don't appreciate that some of the more obnoxious Bron fans try to put him on the Jordan level when he hasn't gotten there yet. I like Bron, but he hasn't reached Jordan status. Great player and I believe will retire at least top 5 but it's really pushing it to give him Jordan status. That's just a really high mountain. No shame in him being in the same realm as Jordan but clearly not as good though.