PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James' vision/passing is phenomenal

aburre21
05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
I don't know if other people appreciate/notice his court vision as much as I do but he's absolutely brilliant at seeing things before they happen. He has made some ridiculous passes these past two games. The wraparound pass to birdman in the first game and also the alley oop. Him finding shooters in the corner in this game and also that pass to Wade(I thought he was dribbling into traffic and about to turn it over) but he saw the play before it happen and made a no look bounce pass to Wade. All in all that man is :bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 12:46 AM
I don't know if other people appreciate/notice his court vision as much as I do but he's absolutely brilliant at seeing things before they happen. He has made some ridiculous passes these past two games. The wraparound pass to birdman in the first game and also the alley oop. Him finding shooters in the corner in this game and also that pass to Wade(I thought he was dribbling into traffic and about to turn it over) but he saw the play before it happen and made a no look bounce pass to Wade. All in all that man is :bowdown:
:applause: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 12:52 AM
Yep. He controls the game with his driving/kickouts and his passing on the open court. When he plays PG like that, he controls the complete tempo of the game.

JohnMax
05-21-2014, 12:56 AM
How come Stephenson's passes look more beautiful?

russwest0
05-21-2014, 12:57 AM
lmao, he's driving and kicking out to wide open 3pt shooters.

not hating on him for it but not going to act like it's something no other player can do

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2014, 01:11 AM

not hating on him for it but not going to act like it's something no other player can do
Most other players don't demand the triple teams that LeBron gets when he goes in the paint. That's why he's able to get easy looks to 3 pt shooters. Hell Durant hardly ever gets doubled.

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Was thread title mislabeled? Did OP mean Magic Johnson and accidentally put LeBron James?

Solefade
05-21-2014, 01:19 AM
Was thread title mislabeled? Did OP mean Magic Johnson and accidentally put LeBron James?

you're literally in every thread trying to discredit lebron even though he was clutch AF today :roll: :roll:

rent free tho take your L and go home

Milbuck
05-21-2014, 01:22 AM
:whatever:

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:22 AM
you're literally in every thread trying to discredit lebron even though he was clutch AF today :roll: :roll:

rent free tho take your L and go home

Huh? It was an honest question because I would think that if the OP wasn't talking about Magic that he would have spent the time creating a thread on how alpha Wade is and his awesome performance tonight.

aburre21
05-21-2014, 01:24 AM

you hating bruh...it's cool though because if he wasn't so great people wouldn't hate so much. It's a testament to his greatness

Straight_Ballin
05-21-2014, 01:39 AM
you hating bruh...it's cool though because if he wasn't so great people wouldn't hate so much. It's a testament to his greatness

No it's not LOL! It's a testament to people caring about other fans and trying to out this guy like the "flow of the game" flopping, colluding fraud that he is.

The concept can't be that hard to grasp....

Keno
05-21-2014, 01:41 AM
word. he dominated in that 3rd quarter with his passing, then dominated in the 4th with his scoring. dat future goat.

Mr. Incredible
05-21-2014, 01:44 AM
:oldlol: If it's so easy, then why doesn't everyone else do it? :facepalm

Rose'sACL
05-21-2014, 01:45 AM
No it's not LOL! It's a testament to people caring about other fans and trying to out this guy like the "flow of the game" flopping, colluding fraud that he is.

The concept can't be that hard to grasp....
Great that Jordan got drafted on the bulls. Lebron gave great 7 years to one small market team in cleveland and is not giving great years for another small market team in miami.
Such a great player to only choose to play in small market teams and not trying to copy Kobe and Shaq.

NumberSix
05-21-2014, 01:46 AM
LeBron's brilliance.

tmacattack33
05-21-2014, 10:05 AM

Yes, this what great passing is all about.

Some people think it's about passing accuracy or threading the needle, but that's not as big of a deal.

I believe that players with great vision are good at reading the movement of other players. Like they can tell (before any one else can) that a defender's momentum is about to make him go one way, and then they pass the ball the opposite way to somebody who is now open but wasn't open 1 second ago.

And all of a sudden you are wondering how they knew that would happen.

Chris Paul, Lebron, Rondo, and Rubio have the best vision in the league.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Yes, this what great passing is all about.

Some people think it's about passing accuracy or threading the needle, but that's not as big of a deal.

I believe that players with great vision are good at reading the movement of other players. Like they can tell (before any one else can) that a defender's momentum is about to make him go one way, and then they pass the ball the opposite way to somebody who is now open but wasn't open 1 second ago.

And all of a sudden you are wondering how they knew that would happen.

Chris Paul, Lebron, Rondo, and Rubio have the best vision in the league.
add jeremy lin to the list:no: :no:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlDFiSn1gs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrYvu__p8o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiXM3kYPaic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3J2_AltfA
Dat last one is just:bowdown: :bowdown:
had a whole defense guessing:oldlol:

ace23
05-21-2014, 10:30 AM
Agreed and I remember each one of those plays. All-time great passer