PDA

View Full Version : Finally Science evolves!

IamRAMBO24
05-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Dr. Korotkov's research team has a camera that can capture energy fields emanating from living organisms including plants. This is quite a fascinating field of research. I personally believe this will pave the way to a better understanding of the spiritual world we know exist but cannot prove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0Z6KUxFps

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2014, 01:10 AM
Dr. Korotkov's research team has a camera that can capture energy fields emanating from living organisms including plants. This is quite a fascinating field of research. I personally believe this will pave the way to a better understanding of the spiritual world we know exist but cannot prove.

a spiritual world does not exist unless you are talking about in the imaginations of humans

Verticality
05-21-2014, 01:14 AM
11:46 is a "short" clip? :coleman:

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2014, 01:33 AM
In the description of the video:

The Leadership Energy Summit Asia 2013 - a conference with a difference...

Unlike the typical leadership seminars and conferences that sell competency based skills building and best practice formulas, this conference will focus exclusively on the personal sources of energy and staying power that leaders tap into at will. For the first time ever, leadership will be analysed and explored using a mix of Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, Management Psychology and Spiritual Philosophy.

The Leadership Energy Summit Asia will take you on your journey to self empowerment and unique experiences.
In other words, it's a conference that will pretend to be legit by making brief mention (and thus joyriding the credibility) of real sciences they listed such as Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, Management Psychology hoping you won't notice that real priority is spiritual philosophy (notice they are not allowed to call it spiritual science?) which is... totally unscientific, and likely bullshit.

miller-time
05-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Natural phenomena produced by natural organisms by receiving natural stimuli which is recorded by devices existing in the natural world = spiritual evidence. Cool story bro.

Big_Dogg
05-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Natural phenomena produced by natural organisms by receiving natural stimuli which is recorded by devices existing in the natural world = spiritual evidence. Cool story bro.

:applause:

DonD13
05-21-2014, 04:17 AM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2014/05/goodius-bgicig0u6-gif-pagespeed-ce-aegnc2jegc.gif

CavaliersFTW
05-21-2014, 04:29 AM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2014/05/goodius-bgicig0u6-gif-pagespeed-ce-aegnc2jegc.gif
:roll:

Bandito
05-21-2014, 06:03 AM
Oh the anticipation and the ending. :roll:

IamRAMBO24
05-21-2014, 03:16 PM

Absolutely. We've never had such devices to record energy fields emanating from living organisms. Many people have been talking about this field of energy which they referred to as the "soul" or "spirituality" for centuries but are laughed by idiots like you.

Blue&Orange
05-21-2014, 06:24 PM
I only saw slides but yeah... dude got a camera nobody else have. :roll:

MadeFromDust
05-21-2014, 07:58 PM
FTR, there is no such thing as evolution. Now put that in yur crack pipe and smoke on it

IamRAMBO24
05-21-2014, 11:19 PM
FTR, there is no such thing as evolution. Now put that in yur crack pipe and smoke on it

Elaborate.

KyleKong
05-21-2014, 11:21 PM

:oldlol:

Bandito
05-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Elaborate.
Op's a ******, the end.

Bandito
05-22-2014, 12:14 AM

I was about to take OP seriously, but then I remember he's a ******.

miller-time
05-23-2014, 02:48 AM
Absolutely. We've never had such devices to record energy fields emanating from living organisms. Many people have been talking about this field of energy which they referred to as the "soul" or "spirituality" for centuries but are laughed by idiots like you.

What does an energy field that exists in nature have to do with a soul? People come up with random ideas all the time and now and then we find something like it in nature. You always see the hits but you never record the misses.

IamRAMBO24
05-23-2014, 02:18 PM
What does an energy field that exists in nature have to do with a soul? People come up with random ideas all the time and now and then we find something like it in nature. You always see the hits but you never record the misses.

He's able to capture an energy field emanating from the body.

CavaliersFTW
05-23-2014, 02:25 PM
He's able to capture an energy field emanating from the body.
Yeah, because we physically emit energy...

We emit IR waves (also called heat waves). That's how rattlesnakes track us.
Our nerves and muscles use electric impulses, so we emit some electromagnetic waves. That's how sharks track us.
There are some small amounts of radioactive elements everywhere in nature, so they are also present in our bodies. That's how Gaiger tracks us.
When we scream loudly our body emits sound waves which transmit mechanical energy. That's how our neighbors track us.

Man made devices can be made to track these things too. That dude (and this is assuming his graphs aren't just completely bogus, which is a real possibility) did nothing more than track known forms of non-spiritual non-supernatural energy with standard equipment. Nothing special, nothing supernatural. Nothing to see here.

Overdrive
05-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Yeah, because we physically emit energy...

We emit IR waves (also called heat waves). That's how rattlesnakes track us.
Our nerves and muscles use electric impulses, so we emit some electromagnetic waves. That's how sharks track us.
There are some small amounts of radioactive elements everywhere in nature, so they are also present in our bodies. That's how Gaiger tracks us.
When we scream loudly our body emits sound waves which transmit mechanical energy. That's how our neighbors track us.

Man made devices can be made to track these things too. That dude (and this is assuming his graphs aren't just completely bogus, which is a real possibility) did nothing more than track known forms of non-spiritual non-supernatural energy with standard equipment. Nothing special, nothing supernatural. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, but Kant...

dr.hee
05-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Kirlian photography? Rambo being even more pedestrian than usual :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2014, 04:57 PM

:roll: :roll:

nightprowler10
05-23-2014, 05:24 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

oarabbus
05-23-2014, 05:29 PM
I've argue quite passionately about how matter does not exist; everything around us is energy. As technology advances, we will be able to see the hidden energy field. How anyone can say this is nothing serious when 99% of the population truly believe in a material universe is beyond me.

Define matter.

IamRAMBO24
05-23-2014, 06:37 PM
http://www.julieannecasefromtheheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Biofields.jpg

IamRAMBO24
05-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Define matter.

Self made delusional concept. Just like time.

CavaliersFTW
05-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Holy shit :facepalm

oarabbus
05-23-2014, 06:45 PM

I've argue quite passionately about how matter does not exist; everything around us is energy. As technology advances, we will be able to see the hidden energy field. How anyone can say this is nothing serious when 99% of the population truly believe in a material universe is beyond me.

Let's start with the distinction between "mass" and "matter". Then maybe we can move onto the mass-energy equivalence.

IamRAMBO24
05-23-2014, 07:03 PM
Holy shit :facepalm

I know shocking. That's what understanding the best idea does to you. I would say the typical american understands less than 10% of what reality truly is because they don't study anything beyond their mediocre public educational science.

CavaliersFTW
05-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I know shocking. That's what understanding the best idea does to you. I would say the typical american understands less than 10% of what reality truly is because they don't study anything beyond their mediocre public educational science.
Great minds have not only proven the existence of space and time, but linked them together. The collective mind of mankind is way ahead of you man, you're still dazed and confused as to whether matter or time even exists, I suggest if you are so distrustful of the conclusions postulated, proposed or proven by other great minds that you make an effort to understand the thought processes and level of education that is required to even accurately discuss such topics.

IamRAMBO24
05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Great minds have not only proven the existence of space and time, but linked them together. The collective mind of mankind is way ahead of you man, you're still dazed and confused as to whether matter or time even exists, I suggest if you are so distrustful of the conclusions postulated, proposed or proven by other great minds that you make an effort to understand the thought processes and level of education that is required to even accurately discuss such topics.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about.