PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie-Wiggins-LeBron-Bennett-7Footer

JtotheIzzo
05-21-2014, 05:27 AM
How many games could this starting five win?

Is this a championship contender?

navy
05-21-2014, 05:30 AM
They are too young outside of Lebron.

0 Chips.

CeltsGarlic
05-21-2014, 05:36 AM
only if big z comes back

JtotheIzzo
06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
Hmmm.

is there a possibility?

Nastradamus
06-27-2014, 01:29 AM
More like

Varejao Zeller
Lebron Thompson/Bennett
Wiggins Karasev
Waiters
Irving Jack

Championship. And I hate Cleveland. Even if they can't keep Varejao, championship. Irving has to stay healthy though.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-27-2014, 01:29 AM
LOL @ Wiggins @ SG

That team wont beat whoever comes out of the West

Bennets a scrub, will go down as one of the worst picks ever. Kyries an overrated player not even a top 15 PG. One of the worst defenders in the league

Wiggins is Gay 2.0, he will be better at almost everything tho specially defense

Meticode
06-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Right now the way the current lineup looks...

Varejao/Zeller
Thompson/Bennett
Wiggins/Gee
Waiters/Jack
Irving/Dellevadva

The team has a team option on Varejao and Gee. Right now I think the Cavs are trying to move Jack's contract to give them more flexibility. Varejao won't be anymore trad-able than he is right now at this point in his career, he's on the last year of his deal that's worth over $9 million. He'd be a great player for a contending team (OKC has been mentioned numerous times).

So right now they need to move Jack and try to sure-up the front-court. There's not much as far as good centers on the market. I think Gortat is the best available or Gasol if you count him. They could also resign Hawes.

RedBlackAttack
06-27-2014, 01:36 AM
F#ck LeBron. Time to move on.

veilside23
06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
LOL @ Wiggins @ SG

That team wont beat whoever comes out of the West

Bennets a scrub, will go down as one of the worst picks ever. Kyries an overrated player not even a top 15 PG. One of the worst defenders in the league

Wiggins is Gay 2.0, he will be better at almost everything tho specially defense

gay with defense is more like paul george .... :rolleyes:

Meticode
06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
gay with defense is more like paul george .... :rolleyes:
Too many player comparisons IMO.

RedBlackAttack
06-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Right now the way the current lineup looks...

Varejao/Zeller
Thompson/Bennett
Wiggins/Gee
Waiters/Jack
Irving/Dellevadva

The team has a team option on Varejao and Gee. Right now I think the Cavs are trying to move Jack's contract to give them more flexibility. Varejao won't be anymore trad-able than he is right now at this point in his career, he's on the last year of his deal that's worth over $9 million. He'd be a great player for a contending team (OKC has been mentioned numerous times).

So right now they need to move Jack and try to sure-up the front-court. There's not much as far as good centers on the market. I think Gortat is the best available or Gasol if you count him. They could also resign Hawes.

Gee is gone.

Tom Withers @twithersAP:

#Cavs will send Alonzo Gee to Charlotte, according to person familiar with deal.

Meticode
06-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Gee is gone.

Tom Withers @twithersAP:
Yea, I just found out after I posted. Doesn't really matter though. Griffin said he feels if Wiggins is going to excel in the league, it's going to be as big SG. Wondering what that means for Waiters. Obviously they'll play Wiggins at SF/SG, but that's pretty much saying that they'd like to see Wiggins end up playing SG full time.

In any case David Blatt said he he will coach this team around what he feels best will work. On paper it looks like pushing the ball and fast transition offense to me...

Irving
Waiters
Wiggins
Thompson
Zeller

...all run the floor hard.

veilside23
06-27-2014, 01:52 AM
if wiggins pans out ... i hope he doesnt leave this franchise... the owner is outspoken that he wants to win and contend...

Meticode
06-27-2014, 01:54 AM
if wiggins pans out ... i hope he doesnt leave this franchise... the owner is outspoken that he wants to win and contend...
90%+ of NBA players leave their drafted franchise. It will happen inevitably. The only question is do they win something before they leave.

veilside23
06-27-2014, 01:58 AM
90%+ of NBA players leave their drafted franchise. It will happen inevitably. The only question is do they win something before they leave.

that's my point MJ didnt leave chicago until he was 39 ... kobe even though he wanted to be traded because his team isnt good enough stayed. and is a laker still..

tim duncan manu and parker hasnt changed teams yet.

again my point dont leave your team specially on your peak.