Your meltdowns are like winning the draft lottery twice

Trollsmasher
05-21-2014, 06:54 AM
What u gonna do about it phvcker???
draft a bust

NumberSix
05-21-2014, 07:09 AM
:roll:
Cleveland. drafting busts since Lebron left.
Oh right. The draft. I actually thought OP was talking about people being mad that The Heat won game 2.

Real Men Wear Green
05-21-2014, 07:10 AM
The first time got you Anthony Bennett. Do you really want to repeat the experience?

fiddy
05-21-2014, 07:16 AM
Whos mad? We are laughing at the incompetence of your shitty franchise, get real son

BoutPractice
05-21-2014, 07:18 AM
The first time got you Anthony Bennett. Do you really want to repeat the experience?

DukeDelonte13
05-21-2014, 07:20 AM

hey keep big boy McCanada out of this :no:

It's not his fault God chose to bless Cleveland with yet another number one :oldlol:

wakencdukest
05-21-2014, 07:52 AM
Think about this OP: since the lottery started, only one team has ever won a championship with their own number 1 overall pick.

brantonli
05-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Think about this OP: since the lottery started, only one team has ever won a championship with their own number 1 overall pick.

Hakeem?

bigt
05-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Hakeem?

I think he meant Spurs with Duncan and Robinson, Hakeem was before they started doing a lottery as such

Eric Cartman
05-21-2014, 08:04 AM

Alot of his has to do with cowards abandoning the team that drafted them (Shaq,Howard,Lebron)

Jlamb47
05-21-2014, 08:17 AM
If Cleveland cant go to the playoffs

i say resign Deng and pick up Emid or Randle.

Irving
Waiters
Deng
Thompson
Emid

r15mohd
05-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Alot of his has to do with cowards abandoning the team that drafted them (Shaq,Howard,Lebron)

since when is fulfilling a contract THEN leaving abandonment? :confusedshrug:

there was a timeline agreed by both parties...he then informed he WOULD test free agency...and ultimately left after finding a better suitor :rolleyes:

cowards do what D12 did...or what Kobe threatened LAL with...or what Melo did

nathanjizzle
05-21-2014, 08:30 AM
OP how do you feel about damian lillard?

Real Men Wear Green
05-21-2014, 08:55 AM
cowards do what D12 did...or what Kobe threatened LAL with...or what Melo did
Melo did the Nuggets a favor. By telling them he wasn't resigning he made it possible for them to get something in return. He may not have realized what he was getting into with the Knicks but he actually showed that he was willing to take on the big spotlight. He just didn't realize that he needed a lot more help to win than he had after NY gave up all that talent to get him.

Howard was ridiculous though, I wouldn't call him a "coward" but would agree that he was/is too scared to make people mad at him and it led to him screwing up his exit from Orlando, spending a year on a team he wanted no part of instead of the clean break he should have made.

r15mohd
05-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Melo did the Nuggets a favor. By telling them he wasn't resigning he made it possible for them to get something in return. He may not have realized what he was getting into with the Knicks but he actually showed that he was willing to take on the big spotlight. He just didn't realize that he needed a lot more help to win than he had after NY gave up all that talent to get him.

Howard was ridiculous though, I wouldn't call him a "coward" but would agree that he was/is too scared to make people mad at him and it led to him screwing up his exit from Orlando, spending a year on a team he wanted no part of instead of the clean break he should have made.

with Melo forcing his way out of a contract/situation in Denver, the Nuggets had every right to gain something in return for shipping him off IMO

as for D12...coward...he cried his way out of the Magic organization. this is a ditch move in my book. him leaving the Lakers wasn't a concern to me as he was free agent at the time so he could choose he destiny. the Lakers didn't put much effort into making his tenure a happy one in LA so I don't blame him on that front for relocating

Derka
05-21-2014, 09:05 AM
In b4 Cleveland drafts McDermott.

DCL
05-21-2014, 09:07 AM
why would anyone be mad at a team that's still going nowhere?

cavs are in perma-suck mode.

r15mohd
05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
why would anyone be mad at a team that's still going nowhere?

cavs are in perma-suck mode.

i think the league keeps favoring them knowing without some hype in Cleveland, they'd probably be relocated out of Ohio. welcome back the Sonics?

Jailblazers7
05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
If this doesn't dig Cleveland out of the hole they've been in post-Lebron, then the NBA should demote them to the D-League.

I wanted to see the Sixers get #1 but I can't really be mad because the Cavs are the closest NBA team to me. I'll get to watch their draft pick in action a lot more often.

returnofthemack
05-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Cleveland. drafting busts since Lebron left.

Riiiiight...because Kylie, Waiters and Thompson are all busts. Yeah it seems like AB hasn't exactly worked out the way the cavs thought but he was worth the chance in a extremely weak draft. Sorry but the cavs didn't need oladipo. The only better option would have been Noel and no one really knows how that will turn out yet.

This is a golden opportunity for the cavs. Embiid scares me. He has scary potential but the injury concerns are frightening. I would have no problem with Parker or Wiggins. A team could win all the draft lottorys they want but if their are truly no great players then they are going to have a hard time turning it around. Having a very good point guard is nice but name the last team to win a championship with a PG as the first option? It just doesn't happen. Hopefully whoever they take can become that first option.

Everyone seems to forget that the cavs have a new GM. I highly doubt they are going to take anyone outside of Embiid, Wiggins or Parker, especially after AB. The guys at he top of this draft are the best prospects to come along since Davis. All you haters are lucky that NO won that coin flip or we would have Irving and Davis.

This is the draft that you want the first pick. I'm excited unlike like last year when after the cavs won the lottery I just felt meh.

DukeDelonte13
05-21-2014, 09:29 AM
i think the league keeps favoring them knowing without some hype in Cleveland, they'd probably be relocated out of Ohio. welcome back the Sonics?

please. there are many more team's with much greater problems then the cavs.

Everyone just assumes the cavs have no fan support which is dumb.

They have fan support plus an owner with deep pockets who loves the rustbelt.

As much as I am pissed at Dan Gilbert for this past season's blunders (yes i blame him over Chris Grant for the majority of the team's issues) as long as he owns the team the Cavs are never leaving Cleveland.

SCdac
05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
1 in roughly 13,000 odds?

that's gonna turn some heads