PDA

View Full Version : my top 15 best player all times list

Theoo
05-21-2014, 08:48 AM
i have be watch nba for many year and do many researching to the nba , watch many old video and so thing , and these are my top 15 best player all times to nba list :

15. marcus camby - these is very controversiel picks but you cant not deny hes impact to jumpballtip - he have 75% jumpballtip season , one the best i have ever see ,and i have never see jumpballtpi form like him . very consistent player , good defense and block . one the best there is
14. charly barkles
13. hakeem olajawon
12. julise erwing
11. chris bosh
10 . jerry west
9. karl malone
8. tim duncan
7 . larry bird
6. kobe bryant
5. lerbron james
4. shaq
3. wilt chamberlane - my opinion best jumpball tip player to the nba histor y , he have many game with many ponit and 100 point game o wow , but a question that are not good era ? he are only one that practise to jumpballtpi ? well he really do that good against marcus camby ? i think he well becuse istudy to hes form and jumping and he well be very good to nba now he was ahead to hes time
2. micheal jordan
1. dwane wade - these is maybe alittle bit bias becuse im maimi fan since 1989 but he are the best player all times. he have many great season , 3 champoinship , can score many way so fast and jump shoting , dunking , best player iever see the to the game . very good defense and block a shots , and crazest statistic of all he have one time 8/10 to live jumpballtip!!!!! that right SHOTING GUARD dwade is one the best to jupmball tip i know for FACTS that he practise jumpballtip many hour a days that many o ther shoting guard have NEVER do and he have be my favourite player all times from hes jumpballtip and score and defense . best all around player in world dont belive my ? i well let stat speak for it self

http://i.imgur.com/xg9LVIZ.png

hahaitme
05-21-2014, 08:51 AM
I agree but I think Jordan should be maybe 5 or lower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-KCulzJqg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlfiMDUTQ4

Combat Wombat
05-21-2014, 09:02 AM
i have be watch nba for many year and do many researching to the nba , watch many old video and so thing , and these are my top 15 best player all times to nba list :

15. marcus camby - these is very controversiel picks but you cant not deny hes impact to jumpballtip - he have 75% jumpballtip season , one the best i have ever see ,and i have never see jumpballtpi form like him . very consistent player , good defense and block . one the best there is
14. charly barkles
13. hakeem olajawon
12. julise erwing
11. chris bosh
10 . jerry west
9. karl malone
8. tim duncan
7 . larry bird
6. kobe bryant
5. lerbron james
4. shaq
3. wilt chamberlane - my opinion best jumpball tip player to the nba histor y , he have many game with many ponit and 100 point game o wow , but a question that are not good era ? he are only one that practise to jumpballtpi ? well he really do that good against marcus camby ? i think he well becuse istudy to hes form and jumping and he well be very good to nba now he was ahead to hes time
2. micheal jordan
1. dwane wade - these is maybe alittle bit bias becuse im maimi fan since 1989 but he are the best player all times. he have many great season , 3 champoinship , can score many way so fast and jump shoting , dunking , best player iever see the to the game . very good defense and block a shots , and crazest statistic of all he have one time 8/10 to live jumpballtip!!!!! that right SHOTING GUARD dwade is one the best to jupmball tip i know for FACTS that he practise jumpballtip many hour a days that many o ther shoting guard have NEVER do and he have be my favourite player all times from hes jumpballtip and score and defense . best all around player in world dont belive my ? i well let stat speak for it self

http://i.imgur.com/xg9LVIZ.png

Did your carer forget to log out again?

Theoo
05-21-2014, 09:05 AM
I agree but I think Jordan should be maybe 5 or lower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-KCulzJqg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlfiMDUTQ4
hm i dont not agree i was almost put micheal jordan better then dwade but maybe bias tmake him better

Did your carer forget to log out again?

how the fk** im gona make a thred if im log out you retart ? do you have a brain or no ?

Sakkreth
05-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Disappointed to not see Big Z in the list.

aj1987
05-21-2014, 09:08 AM
how the fk** im gona make a thred if im log out you retart ? do you have a brain or no ?
Dude is a retart. Ignore him.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 09:10 AM
hm i dont not agree i was almost put micheal jordan better then dwade but maybe bias tmake him better

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Theoo
05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Disappointed to not see Big Z in the list.
he are very good otj umpball tip , but not one the best , im have him in 17

Trollsmasher
05-21-2014, 09:13 AM

:roll: ether

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 09:14 AM
he are very good otj umpball tip , but not one the best , im have him in 17
Is Lerbron not good enough with Jumballtips?? should he practice them more??
what do you think?

miles berg
05-21-2014, 09:19 AM
You left out Mario Chalmers. He is better than Wade or Chamberlane.

Theoo
05-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Is Lerbron not good enough with Jumballtips?? should he practice them more??
what do you think?
he are good , he have many clutch jumpball tip in playoff , but wade is ANOTHER LEVEL i have never heared of 80% jumpballtip b y shoting guard , even marcus camby are have 75 % jumpballtip but that are many game , and lerbron you can see to hes form and jumps that he dont not practise jumpballtip enough , but he are still very good

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 09:23 AM
he are good , he have many clutch jumpball tip in playoff , but wade is ANOTHER LEVEL i have never heared of 80% jumpballtip b y shoting guard , even marcus camby are have 75 % jumpballtip but that are many game , and lerbron you can see to hes form and jumps that he dont not practise jumpballtip enough , but he are still very good
yeah that makes sense i guess:cheers: :cheers:
edit: Charly Barkles:roll: :roll: :roll:

robert_shaww
05-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Need to learn how to troll better...send me a PM

Theoo
05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Need to learn how to troll better...send me a PM
first of all im not a trolls , second all what a fk** wel a jan 2014 poster teach my :roll: :roll: dude im 4 year veteran to these forum ... you need learn how stop posting send my a pm

robert_shaww
05-21-2014, 09:59 AM
first of all im not a trolls , second all what a fk** wel a jan 2014 poster teach my :roll: :roll: dude im 4 year veteran to these forum ... you need learn how stop posting send my a pm

im 6 years veteran, i was banned for 4 years, learn how to be in jail for so much, survive, and come back with the same troll power.

SilkkTheShocker
05-21-2014, 10:01 AM
People actually think OP is funny? Never laughed at anything this dude has ever typed

robert_shaww
05-21-2014, 10:03 AM
People actually think OP is funny? Never laughed at anything this dude has ever typed

silkk, give me a preview of miami vs okc or miami vs spurs this year.....

Theoo
05-21-2014, 10:04 AM
im 6 years veteran, i was banned for 4 years, learn how to be in jail for so much, survive, and come back with the same troll power.

jeff once ban my for 1 month ,, 2 hour later he unban my becuse im alpa you beta you were ban for 4 year :roll: :roll:

robert_shaww
05-21-2014, 10:04 AM
jeff once ban my for 1 month ,, 2 hour later he unban my becuse im alpa you beta you were ban for 4 year :roll: :roll:

im alpha troll....

Theoo
05-21-2014, 10:05 AM
slikk shokker and robert shaww , 2 worst poster in insidehoop history , ruin my thred with your posts fk** man these are a brain post not a trolling get the fk ** out here man

Marlo_Stanfield
05-21-2014, 10:10 AM
you jel he rivals your GOAt status:no: :roll:

SilkkTheShocker
05-21-2014, 10:10 AM
silkk, give me a preview of miami vs okc or miami vs spurs this year.....

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1203718/thumbs/o-MIAMI-HEAT-NBA-TITLE-facebook.jpg

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2014, 10:47 AM

the ether on ish has been strong these last few days :bowdown: :applause:

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2014, 10:50 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4377198/joey-confused-o.gif

Combat Wombat
05-21-2014, 11:24 AM
:roll: ether
:facepalm

How is that an ether, you simple wanker?

The fool completely misread my post although that's understandable considering the fact that he is illiterate.