PDA

View Full Version : I gotta admit....

riseagainst
05-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Durant was never close to Lebron's level this year, or any year for that matter.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Just wait until the Spurs get their mitts on LeBron and co. You'll be saying LeBron was never that good too:lol

Rodmantheman
05-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Just wait until the Spurs get their mitts on LeBron and co. You'll be saying LeBron was never that good too:lol

Lebron and Co wont go down like bitches like this.

PickernRoller
Said it a millions times. Dude was never on Lebron's level - just a copycat.

J Shuttlesworth
Spurs with their mitts on LeBron:

http://basketfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lbjgif.gif

Rodmantheman
05-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Said it a millions times. Dude was never on Lebron's level - just a copycat.

http://i.imgur.com/ywolq7i.png

NumberSix
I think people are gonna be in for a shock when they see what quick work Miami will make of San Antonio.

PickernRoller

Yep I remember:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2808499/allen3.gif

RoseCity07
05-22-2014, 12:13 AM
I feel like a genius when people don't realize what is obvious to me. Lebron is the best in the game. It's been obvious even this year. Spurs won't stop Lebron like they stop Durant. Durant never committed to being a playmaker. Lebron is made for this. Durant did it to show people he could get assists. The Spurs can't stop Lebron because Lebron is a GOAT level passer. True champion and team player.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:19 AM
I think people are gonna be in for a shock when they see what quick work Miami will make of San Antonio.
Lmao

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:23 AM
I feel like a genius when people don't realize what is obvious to me. Lebron is the best in the game. It's been obvious even this year. Spurs won't stop Lebron like they stop Durant. Durant never committed to being a playmaker. Lebron is made for this. Durant did it to show people he could get assists. The Spurs can't stop Lebron because Lebron is a GOAT level passer. True champion and team player.
This guy didn't watch last year's Finals :applause: Ray Ray misses that clutch ass trey, you'd be singing a different tune :no: That's the past doe, SA is locked on

Artillery
05-22-2014, 12:44 AM
The Lebron comparisons were always stupid. Lebron's one of the all-time greats because he's a two-way player. Impacts the game on both ends - that's why he's able to carry awful teams into the playoffs every year. Two-way players ALWAYS have more impact than one-way players.

Durant's more like a Kobe-level player. A one-way offensive guy. Guys like that need more help than two-way players to win a championship. Typically a dominant big that can impact the game on both ends. Take away those dominant bigs and they struggle to make the playoffs because they're too busy chasing gaudy offensive stats. 2006 Kobe is a good example. Durant is another one. Missed the playoffs his first two years - didn't make the playoffs until Ibaka was drafted.

Solefade
05-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Lol lebron wouldn't get blown out 2 games in a row

Solefade
05-22-2014, 12:50 AM
Also Heat play way better when they're an underdog

CelticBaller
05-22-2014, 12:51 AM
not if ray allen is in the team :applause:

Relinquish
05-22-2014, 01:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ywolq7i.png

:lebronamazed:

Relinquish
05-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Yep I remember:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2808499/allen3.gif

You went from a Lakers fan to a Heat bandwagon fan? :facepalm

:biggums:

RoseCity07
05-22-2014, 03:18 AM
This guy didn't watch last year's Finals :applause: Ray Ray misses that clutch ass trey, you'd be singing a different tune :no: That's the past doe, SA is locked on

Why do people say stuff like this? Like all those other Lebron plays didn't contribute to the win. Hell, Lebron bricking the 3 before that play set up the shot. Not to mention he hit the 3 point shot the play before the cut the game to 2 points. Why must everyone try to downplay Lebron's impact. People b*tch about his clutchness even if he makes 10 out of 13 clutch shots. They say he sucks because of the 3 misses. It's absurd and bad trolling.

You want to talk about clutch shots from scrubs saving a players rep? Robert Horry and Derek Fisher made Kobe then. Hell, Shaq saved Kobe then as well. Not to mention Kobe being spectacularly unclutch with his 6-24 game 7 in the NBA Finals.

chazzy
05-22-2014, 03:21 AM
WHell, Lebron bricking the 3 before that play set up the shot.
:oldlol:

MiseryCityTexas
05-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Nobody on the Spurs can stop Lebron. Leornard is one of the Spurs best defenders, and he can't **** with Lebron for shit.

leonuxury
05-22-2014, 05:06 AM
That's true, And It's even further.

joeyjoejoe
05-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Doubt okc makes it past clipps without refs now they playing spurs without lbaka refs gonna have to step up big time and I admit durant and westbrook are beasts when on their game but they just don't play the same team ball as spurs and clipps

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm actually surprised how terrible Durant has been defensively in this post-season. If he isn't scoring, he 's completely useless out there.