PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are today's Jordan/Pippen

RoseCity07
05-22-2014, 03:22 AM
What I mean by that is that people hate them and want them to lose, but when they're retired, they will be remembered fondly, for their legendary performances, and fans will miss seeing them play.

This is just fun to watch if you're on the side that is rooting for them. Wade is punking the sh*t out of Stephenson. Hitting jumpers in his face in the 4th, throwing him to the ground like a b*tch. Lebron send the haters to the exits early both in the arena and on ISH.

I'm going to bump this thread when they beat San Antonio.

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2014, 03:34 AM
Jordan was and still is admired by millions of people, along with the teammates he had.

Dizzle-2k7
05-22-2014, 03:38 AM
big difference is lebron/wade are hated for being flopping divas

jordan/pip were hated winning without the most stacked team of all time but pure basketball IQ and genius

Milbuck
05-22-2014, 03:39 AM
It's a shame Wade's career is deteriorating like this..they could've been contending for 4-5 more years together if it wasn't for that damn meniscus removal.

J Shuttlesworth
05-22-2014, 03:39 AM

jordan/pip were hated winning without the most stacked team of all time but pure basketball IQ and genius
lol the bulls were one of the most stacked teams of all time. They had 3 HOFers in their primes for the 2nd 3peat

sportjames23
05-22-2014, 03:45 AM
lol the bulls were one of the most stacked teams of all time. They had 3 HOFers in their primes for the 2nd 3peat

They still beat far better competition than what's in today's league doe.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 03:48 AM

hate to break it to your retarded dumb ass but the Bulls were way more stacked and less flawed than this miami team during all their title runs
stay madd:coleman:

JebronLames
:oldlol: :facepalm

Warfan
Mj/scottie were definitely more liked than bron/wade. But yes in 20 years I doubt people are gonna really give a fukc that they flopped and colluded.

Eye Test
05-22-2014, 03:50 AM
Jordan Was never thought of as choker/ beta/ shortcutist/ front runner/ colluder tho :biggums:

Lebron is whole tiers below in ppls perception

Asukal
05-22-2014, 03:50 AM

MJ at 33-35, Rodman even older. What primes? :rolleyes:

sportjames23
05-22-2014, 03:53 AM
:oldlol: :facepalm

92 Blazers
93 Suns
90s Knicks
96 Magic
96 Sonics
97/98 Jazz
98 Pacers
90s Cavs
91 Pistons

All better than what the league has to offer today, son.

Milbuck
05-22-2014, 04:25 AM
92 Blazers
93 Suns
90s Knicks
96 Magic
96 Sonics
97/98 Jazz
98 Pacers
90s Cavs
91 Pistons

I'm not really disagreeing with you...but the Spurs as they are currently playing are just as good as or perhaps even better than any finals team Jordan played. Their offense when executed well is just basketball perfection. I seriously think this Spurs team could take at least a few of Jordan's Bulls teams to 7 games, something none of Jordan's finals competition could do.

FPJ
05-22-2014, 04:58 AM

What's the most stacked team all time?

russwest0
05-22-2014, 05:00 AM
Jordan never got hated on like LeBron and likewise for that Bulls team.

It's like the love and respect Kobe got in his prime but it was on an even bigger level than that. Shit was crazy.

Of course you always have guys who want to see the top team lose but w/ this Heat team literally most of basketball fans hate their style of play (flopping/whining/dirty plays) and want to see them lose because of it.

Paul George 24
05-22-2014, 05:04 AM
What I mean by that is that people hate them and want them to lose, but when they're retired, they will be remembered fondly, for their legendary performances, and fans will miss seeing them play.

This is just fun to watch if you're on the side that is rooting for them. Wade is punking the sh*t out of Stephenson. Hitting jumpers in his face in the 4th, throwing him to the ground like a b*tch. Lebron send the haters to the exits early both in the arena and on ISH.

no comparision

unknowns8
05-22-2014, 05:06 AM
noooooo...

:no: :no: :no:

ILLsmak
05-22-2014, 05:15 AM

bump it when they are retired.

-Smak

Angel Face
05-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Crybaby, flopper, bitch and another crybaby, flopper, bitch being compared to a real competitor and another real competitor.

Lebron/Wade - Hated because of collusion, being a flopper, a bitch and a cry baby... Hated and disrespected.

Jordan/Pip - People hated them because of the Bulls beating their favorite teams (competitive hate) ... Hated but still respected.

No comparison at all.

Dragonyeuw
05-22-2014, 05:47 AM

Rodman at 35-37 was in his prime?

What about the first threepeat? Jordan was Jordan, Pippen was a star but not all-time great status yet, Grant and role players. One of the most stacked teams of all time?

LilEddyCurry
05-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Lebron is rich man's Pippen and Wade is poor man's MJ

sekachu
05-22-2014, 06:08 AM

lol, MJ and Dennis Rodman definitely weren't at their prime in the 2nd 3 peat but they played smart bball. Pippen probably still at his prime in 96 but starting to decline from 97 and he was even out for half season in 98 due to his back injuried. lebron, wade and bosh are indeed joined together at their prime.

russwest0
05-22-2014, 06:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHyz4fA2-9M

:facepalm @ thinking people rooted for this man to lose like they do with LeFlop

Real14
05-22-2014, 06:27 AM
are you serious???:biggums:

RoseCity07
05-22-2014, 06:33 AM

It's like the love and respect Kobe got in his prime but it was on an even bigger level than that. Shit was crazy.

Of course you always have guys who want to see the top team lose but w/ this Heat team literally most of basketball fans hate their style of play (flopping/whining/dirty plays) and want to see them lose because of it.

I couldn't stand Jordan. Those two finals vs the Jazz are my first memorable years of watching the NBA. I was so happy to see Karl Malone win MVP. Now looking back I realize MJ should have won every year. Malone's lone MVP win was just like Kevin Durant this year. The fatigue change you vote pity award. Durant needs to write a new speech to the human psyche which would not allow the sports writers to vote for Lebron again, "Variety, You the real MVP".

sekachu
05-22-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm not really disagreeing with you...but the Spurs as they are currently playing are just as good as or perhaps even better than any finals team Jordan played. Their offense when executed well is just basketball perfection. I seriously think this Spurs team could take at least a few of Jordan's Bulls teams to 7 games, something none of Jordan's finals competition could do.

Jazz, indiana, New york are as good as the Spurs

Lebron23
05-22-2014, 07:48 AM

what's up bro?? How's your okc thunder???

NumberSix
05-22-2014, 07:51 AM
John Starks went from a grocery bag packer to a starting SG in the Jordan era. That is literally true.

HylianNightmare
05-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Lebron and wade are loved, their jerseys are best sellers and lebrons shoes were selling despite him not even wearing them

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2014, 09:04 AM
It's only the hipster douches on the internet that hate Lebron and Wade. In the real world, these two are always at the top in jersey sales. I've never met anyone in real life that goes around saying "LeFlop. Herp derp."

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Wade= poor mans Pippen
James= rich mans MJ:banana: :banana: :banana:

Haymaker
05-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Lebron and Wade are hated for colluding to make things easier for them. MJ and Pippen got drafted by the same team. Nice try. :rolleyes:

Dresta
05-22-2014, 09:42 AM
They are quite similar as a duo in terms of production as well.

Pippen 95 playoffs: 16/8/5 55 TS%, 96 playoffs: 15/7/5/2 47% TS, 97 playoffs: 18/6/3 53 TS%, 98 playoffs: 17/7/5 50 TS% (all playing around 40mpg).

Wade 2011 playoffs: 25/7/4/2 57 TS%, 2012: 21/5/4/2 53 TS %, 2013: 16/5/5/2 50 TS%, 2014 thus far: 20/4/4 TS%

Funny this actually considering that Pippen was considered an elite 2 option, but a declining Wade, putting up superior numbers, is made to look part of the Lebron Cavaliers, whose fans like to pretend Bron has no help whatsoever.

Bron has also been putting up similar 1st option numbers to Jordan during that 2nd 3peat. MJ's Bulls were also excellent at using the length of Pippen and MJ and wreck havoc defensively, as do the Heat with Bron & Wade. And all 4 are great passers which is what allows them to have dynamic offenses. They are certainly comparable.

Wade= poor mans Pippen
:facepalm

This is the kind of thing i was talking about. It's the other way around dumbass. Your stanning is downright embarrassing.

Collie
05-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Only fans of opposing teams hated MJ. And that's because he was kicking their asses every year. He was the most beloved athlete of his time by everyone else.

red1
05-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Wade= poor mans Pippen
james = ringless without d-gawd

Kingwillball
05-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Jordan Was never thought of as choker/ beta/ shortcutist/ front runner/ colluder tho :biggums:

But in reality he us not thought of that way only by haters on sites like ISH think like this..

red1
05-22-2014, 09:47 AM
But in reality he us not thought of that way only by haters on sites like ISH think like this..
its mostly just insecure chuckbe stans and bulls fans who have been getting their shit pushed in for years now

TheMan
05-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Prime years now is in the 33-38 year range? TimmyD is still in his prime! :applause:

dumbass :facepalm

CrazyLond
05-22-2014, 09:50 AM
They would have to win this year and then one or two more to be in that category. I am not sure if you have been watching the playoffs but the Spurs are better than last year and the Heat are not as good as last year.

If last year was their last championship, they will be remembered more like Isaiah Thomas and Joe Dumars.

The most stacked team of all time was probably the 03-04 Lakers. 4 top 25 all time players on one team, can't think of another time that's happened.

Jlamb47
05-22-2014, 09:52 AM
difference Is Mj And Pippen Got Drafted And Formed A Dynasty Together 3 Peating Twice.
Lebron Couldnt Iwn And Joined Wade And Bosh To Lose And Then Win
Mj/pippen Never Lost A Finals
Weak Thread

red1
05-22-2014, 09:54 AM
difference Is Mj And Pippen Got Drafted And Formed A Dynasty Together 3 Peating Twice.
Weak Thread
this is all irrelevant

East_Stone_Ya
05-22-2014, 09:55 AM
no they are not

TheMan
05-22-2014, 09:55 AM
John Starks went from a grocery bag packer to a starting SG in the Jordan era. That is literally true.
Roy Hibbert is an "All Star" in today's NBA...true story.

Jlamb47
05-22-2014, 09:58 AM
this is all irrelevant

how? jordan and pippen made the bulls what they are today
they changed the game
lebron couldnt win he lost 2 times before he could win
his killer instinct and mental toughness wasnt there
jordan came in the league wit it
Lebron had the talen to be the best player in those times but he choked and couldnt handle the pressure. his potential was there but he didnt do it

TheMan
05-22-2014, 09:59 AM
It's only the hipster douches on the internet that hate Lebron and Wade. In the real world, these two are always at the top in jersey sales. I've never met anyone in real life that goes around saying "LeFlop. Herp derp."
Have you been living in a cave? Kids in HS are LeBroning on YouTube :confusedshrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyE-SJTqOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

red1
05-22-2014, 10:03 AM
they changed the game
Lebron had the talen to be the best player in those times but he choked and couldnt handle the pressure. his potential was there but he didnt do it
these are more narratives. killer instinct, free agency vs being drafted, couldnt win, etc etc.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 10:05 AM

Pippen 95 playoffs: 16/8/5 55 TS%, 96 playoffs: 15/7/5/2 47% TS, 97 playoffs: 18/6/3 53 TS%, 98 playoffs: 17/7/5 50 TS% (all playing around 40mpg).

Wade 2011 playoffs: 25/7/4/2 57 TS%, 2012: 21/5/4/2 53 TS %, 2013: 16/5/5/2 50 TS%, 2014 thus far: 20/4/4 TS%

Funny this actually considering that Pippen was considered an elite 2 option, but a declining Wade, putting up superior numbers, is made to look part of the Lebron Cavaliers, whose fans like to pretend Bron has no help whatsoever.

Bron has also been putting up similar 1st option numbers to Jordan during that 2nd 3peat. MJ's Bulls were also excellent at using the length of Pippen and MJ and wreck havoc defensively, as do the Heat with Bron & Wade. And all 4 are great passers which is what allows them to have dynamic offenses. They are certainly comparable.

This is the kind of thing i was talking about. It's the other way around dumbass. Your stanning is downright embarrassing.
you know that pippen was the best perimeter defender ever right??
you also know he didnt get Wades touches because the team was more stacked??
and yeah wade was great so far in the Indiana series

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 10:07 AM
they changed the game
LEBron won his first title at younger age than MJ and at a very young age did had playoff runs Jordan couldnt even dream of having until he was on one of the most stacked teams ever, in his prime and had the GOAT coach

edrick
05-22-2014, 10:12 AM
lol, MJ and Dennis Rodman definitely weren't at their prime in the 2nd 3 peat but they played smart bball. Pippen probably still at his prime in 96 but starting to decline from 97 and he was even out for half season in 98 due to his back injuried. lebron, wade and bosh are indeed joined together at their prime.

This is prime Wade to you? :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 10:12 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Warfan
05-22-2014, 10:20 AM

I agree that people underrate wade, but 91-93 pippen>11-14 wade. Even though u were talking about 2nd 3peat Scottie...And your numbers for Scottie are off (im guessing they're per 36 mins tho)

Pippen was playing some of the best ball of his career in 96'. Injuries are a big reason his playoff runs weren't as good, at least statistically. But he was the Bulls best defender during their 2nd 3peat, and took on a bigger playmaking role as well while mj focused more on scoring.

And ignore Marlo, he's obviously trolling.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Let me sink my teeth into this shit post.

Who exactly was taking Pip's shots? Bench player Toni Kukoc? Luc Longley or maybe Steve Kerr?

97-98 playoffs scoring avgs.

MJ 32.4
Pip 16.8
Kukoc 13.3

No other Bulls player is even in double digits. Kerr avg was 4.9

Dat stackedness doe:bowdown: Fact, Bron gets more support offensively than MJ did, that's why he needed to score more. In the waning moments of a crucial game, it was Jordan who needed to ice the game, he didn't have the luxury of having a Wade level scorer by his side to take some of the pressure off or didn't get bailed out by Ray Ray.

Back in my pocket you go, son

mistergreens
05-22-2014, 10:28 AM
2009 called. They want their prime Wade back.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 10:35 AM
LEBron won his first title at younger age than MJ and at a very young age did had playoff runs Jordan couldnt even dream of having until he was on one of the most stacked teams ever, in his prime and had the GOAT coach
By 22 Kobe had three titles. By your account, Kobe > LeBron

LeBron took his Cavs to the 07 Finals when his toughest comp was an over the hill Pistons and right before the original big 3 Celtics (the same team that would later own his soul) was formed.

MJ prechampionship years was going against Larry Bird's Celtics (many experts have them as the #1 GOAT team) and then up against the Bad Boys Pistons, another team considered in the top 10 GOAT champions.

You really think LBJ's Cavs would have a shot against any of those teams???:roll: :roll: :roll:

Those 07 Cavs only got to the Finals because the East was so bad, proof, they got their asses handed to them 4-0 in the Finals...

Also, GOAT coach Phil Jackson's prior HC job before he took over for Doug Collins was coaching the Albany Patroons...

this is too easy

TheMan
05-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Marlo Stanfield avoiding my posts like the plague. Don't blame him doe, I just sonned him hard :oldlol:

Paul George 24
05-22-2014, 10:57 AM

NO DPOY................DID LEBRON EVER WON :confusedshrug:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:01 AM

Who exactly was taking Pip's shots? Bench player Toni Kukoc? Luc Longley or maybe Steve Kerr?

MJ 32.4
Pip 16.8
Kukoc 13.3

Dat stackedness doe:bowdown: Fact, Bron gets more support offensively than MJ did, that's why he needed to score more. In the waning moments of a crucial game, it was Jordan who needed to ice the game, he didn't have the luxury of having a Wade level scorer by his side to take some of the pressure off or didn't get bailed out by Ray Ray.

stfu the Bulls were always more stacked than the Heat on offense and Defense than the heat during their title runs.
the goal of the triangle is to get the best scorer many shots in his sweet spots.of course MJ scored way more than anyone, hes the best or second best scorer ever anyway.
the Heat offense is about ball movement and democratic. that lebron still scores around 30 PPG, with rarely getting any plays called for him is a testament to his greatness:applause:
no matter what you tryna tell me but the bulls were always more stacked and less flawed than the Heat.
deal with it

TheMan
NO DPOY................DID LEBRON EVER WON :confusedshrug:
He won DPOY, MVP and the scoring title all in the same year, but yeah, Bran is on MJ's level:oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
By 22 Kobe had three titles. By your account, Kobe > LeBron

LeBron took his Cavs to the 07 Finals when his toughest comp was an over the hill Pistons and right before the original big 3 Celtics (the same team that would later own his soul) was formed.

MJ prechampionship years was going against Larry Bird's Celtics (many experts have them as the #1 GOAT team) and then up against the Bad Boys Pistons, another team considered in the top 10 GOAT champions.

You really think LBJ's Cavs would have a shot against any of those teams???:roll: :roll: :roll:

Those 07 Cavs only got to the Finals because the East was so bad, proof, they got their asses handed to them 4-0 in the Finals...

Also, GOAT coach Phil Jackson's prior HC job before he took over for Doug Collins was coaching the Albany Patroons...

this is too easy
Mj went 0-16 against the Celtics at one point.
what a complete JOKE:roll: :roll: :roll:

Paul George 24
05-22-2014, 11:04 AM
BOTH ARE NOT HALF AS GD AS JORDAN & PIPPEN ON THE DEFENCE END :banana:

TheMan
05-22-2014, 11:12 AM
stfu the Bulls were always more stacked than the Heat on offense and Defense than the heat during their title runs.
the goal of the triangle is to get the best scorer many shots in his sweet spots.of course MJ scored way more than anyone, hes the best or second best scorer ever anyway.
the Heat offense is about ball movement and democratic. that lebron still scores around 30 PPG, with rarely getting any plays called for him is a testament to his greatness:applause:
no matter what you tryna tell me but the bulls were always more stacked and less flawed than the Heat.
deal with it:no:
You specifically said Pip didn't get Wade touches because of how stacked the Bulls were offensively, explain how come no other player besides bench player Kukoc scored in double digits :confusedshrug:

You didn't watch them, I did. The Bulls were a team that had everyone playing to their roles, they were never as stacked as the 86 Celtics or Magic's Lakers. MJ, Pippen and Kukoc were their main scorers, how are you going to claim a team is offensively stacked when only three players are in double digits???

Stacked in your opinion is having Luc Longley, Steve Kerr, Bill Wennington, Ron Harper, Jason Caffey, Jud Buechler and Randy Brown. HOFers for sure:rockon:

next

Kukoc
05-22-2014, 11:12 AM
LeFlop og Dwane Cheat

No way

red1
05-22-2014, 11:13 AM
LeFlop og Dwane Cheat

No way
:kobe:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:14 AM
:no:
You specifically said Pip didn't get Wade touches because of how stacked the Bulls were offensively, explain how come no other player besides bench player Kukoc scored in double digits :confusedshrug:

You didn't watch them, I did. The Bulls were a team that had everyone playing to their roles, they were never as stacked as the 86 Celtics or Magic's Lakers. MJ, Pippen and Kukoc were their main scorers, how are you going to claim a team is offensively stacked when only three players are in double digits???

Stacked in your opinion is having Luc Longley, Steve Kerr, Bill Wennington, Ron Harper, Jason Caffey, Jud Buechler and Randy Brown. HOFers for sure:rockon:

next
they were way more stacked than the Heat. FACT. also didnt have a glaring hole at rebounding and interior defense.
you think Roy hibbert would have become Wilt Chamberlain against the Bulls??
bulls were stacked enough to have Kukoc come from the bench:roll: :roll:
next:coleman:

Paul George 24
05-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Did Leflop ever lock down anyone 1 on 1 :hammerhead:

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 11:26 AM

next
To be fair, Jordan alone took just as many shots as the Bulls next two players. That didnt happen on the Lakers or Celtics.

In your opinion, if you took the Bulls stats and equalized them to the mid 80s, how many ppg do you think, Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Longley, and Kerr would've avgd?

TheMan
05-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Mj went 0-16 against the Celtics at one point.
what a complete JOKE:roll: :roll: :roll:
Dumb post but whatever.

Bird Celtics is considered by many experts as the greatest single season team ever, maybe the greatest FC in basketball history. Multiple HOFers.

MJ didn't even have an All Star teammate. Put Bron in that 86 Bulls and he'll be joining Magic's Lakers by 87 :oldlol:

MJ cut his teeth against some all time greats, it shaped him into the GOAT, he stuck with a franchise that never won before or hasn't since. Didn't take the easy way out by pulling his friends Sir Charles and Magic to create a superteam to stack the odds.

MJ GOAT

stay mad

red1
05-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Dumb post but whatever.

Bird Celtics is considered by many experts as the greatest single season team ever, maybe the greatest FC in basketball history. Multiple HOFers.

MJ didn't even have an All Star teammate. Put Bron in that 86 Bulls and he'll be joining Magic's Lakers by 87 :oldlol:

MJ cut his teeth against some all time greats, it shaped him into the GOAT, he stuck with a franchise that never won before or hasn't since. Didn't take the easy way out by pulling his friends Sir Charles and Magic to create a superteam to stack the odds.

MJ GOAT

stay mad
jordan aint shit without a stacked team either. couldnt win a thing until he had pippen, phil, and one of grant/rodman

tmacattack33
05-22-2014, 11:37 AM

96-98 Rodman > 2011-2014 Bosh (and he was injured for the 2012 playoffs)

And especially for a third option. Rodman is almost the perfect third option.

Bandito
05-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Dumb post but whatever.

MJ GOAT

stay mad
Wasnt 86 MJ second season in the league?

TheMan
05-22-2014, 11:39 AM
To be fair, Jordan alone took just as many shots as the Bulls next two players. That didnt happen on the Lakers or Celtics.

In your opinion, if you took the Bulls stats and equalized them to the mid 80s, how many ppg do you think, Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Longley, and Kerr would've avgd?
I have no clue. Are we gon' pretend that Longley would average more points though? He was a big body and could hit the midrange shot but nobody will confuse him for an All Star. OTOH, stick him in today's weak sauce game and he probably is an "All Star" like Hibbert. :oldlol: One thought on Kerr, he was really good during the RS but he was mostly crap vs the Jazz I remember, too many bad playoffs games, missing wide open threes. I remember being frustrated as hell by him. Gimme Paxson all day.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 11:47 AM
jordan aint shit without a stacked team either. couldnt win a thing until he had pippen, phil, and one of grant/rodman
Red, you wanna get murked? You sound like an ignorant Bran stan. Was Pippen an All Star who joined MJ? Didn't he have a migraine that potentially cost us a chip? Check Pip's and Grant's stats in gm 7 of the 90 ECFs. MJ was doing his thing waiting for those two to start pulling their weight. You do realize PJax was an untested coach when he got the Bulls HC job, right? No prior NBA HC experience...

HoopsFanNumero1
05-22-2014, 11:50 AM
What was Jordan's record without Pippen again?

red1
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Red, you wanna get murked? You sound like an ignorant Bran stan. Was Pippen an All Star who joined MJ? Didn't he have a migraine that potentially cost us a chip? Check Pip's and Grant's stats in gm 7 of the 90 ECFs. MJ was doing his thing waiting for those two to start pulling their weight. You do realize PJax was an untested coach when he got the Bulls HC job, right? No prior NBA HC experience...
jordans stans might just be the most insecure fanbase on this board. face it. mj didnt win shit either until he had a good team as well

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:53 AM
da ETHER
AGAIN Jordan was 0-16 against the Celtics at one point.
do you believe LeBron would lose 16 in a row against Birds Celtics?? even with his scrub Cavs team that would never happen.
Mj is more reliant on stacked teams than Bron and thats no shame since he is a better scorer( at least a better volume scorer) but doesnt have Lebrons all around skills.
it comes to personal judgement which you find more important:banana: :banana:

red1
05-22-2014, 11:54 AM
da ETHER
do you believe LeBron would lose 16 in a row against Birds Celtics?? even with his scrub Cavs team that would never happen.
Mj is more reliant on stacked teams than Bron and thats no shame since he is a better scorer( at least a better volume scorer) but doesnt have Lebrons all around skills.
mj>lebron

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Migraine is serious.
i have that like once every month or two and i tell you for like 5-6 hours you cant do shit and feel like dying.
some people have it for a whole day:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:56 AM
mj>lebron
opinions are like assholes.
everyone has one.
some are bigger than others tho:coleman:

red1
05-22-2014, 11:58 AM
opinions are like assholes.
everyone has one.
some are bigger than others tho:coleman:
stick to your jeremy rin threads please

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 11:59 AM
stick to your jeremy rin threads please
how the Craptors doing tho?:lol :lol

red1
05-22-2014, 11:59 AM
how the Craptors doing tho?:lol :lol
better than mr rin

http://memecrunch.com/meme/70CU/jeremy-rin/image.png

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 12:00 PM
better than mr rin
i beg to differ:roll: :roll:
rin>Chuckry

Jlamb47
05-22-2014, 12:00 PM

so wahts ur excuse for kobe 3 rings at 22 lol?
shut up u sound insecure
its the truth man
Jordan sh1ttin on Lebron and i dont like either

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 12:02 PM
so wahts ur excuse for kobe 3 rings at 22 lol?
shut up u sound insecure
its the truth man
Jordan sh1ttin on Lebron and i dont like either
shaquille O`neal:coleman:

Jlamb47
05-22-2014, 12:03 PM
jordans stans might just be the most insecure fanbase on this board. face it. mj didnt win shit either until he had a good team as well

Atleast he got loyalty and balls to stay stick and fight with his team instead of running. And Lebron stans are the most insecure. Everyone on this board knows it. Your talking about GOAT here. He never lost a finals
Lebron got swepted his first and choked his second. Thats in his Legacy forever and thats why he cant surpass MJ. Sorry man just breathe everything will be ok

red1
05-22-2014, 12:04 PM
i beg to differ:roll: :roll:
rin>Chuckry
gawdry > rin even during the best week of his life rinsanity

Atleast he got loyalty and balls to stay stick and fight with his team instead of running. And Lebron stans are the most insecure. Everyone on this board knows it. Your talking about GOAT here. He never lost a finals
Lebron got swepted his first and choked his second. Thats in his Legacy forever and thats why he cant surpass MJ. Sorry man just breathe everything will be ok
ok

Jlamb47
05-22-2014, 12:04 PM
shaquille O`neal:coleman:

01 kobe stats are just like Lebrons stats lol
Lebron had Wade and Bosh in his prime and still choked his first finals

comerb
05-22-2014, 12:07 PM

Bulls had 3 All-Defensive First teamers, all of whom were the best defenders in the league at their position. They had the scoring champ. They had the rebounding champ. They had the 6th man of the year. And arguably the best pure 3 point shooting specialist in the league at that time.

That's a pretty stacked ****ing team. And I loved watching them.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:10 PM
What was Jordan's record without Pippen again?
How many chips did LBJ win without another FMVP again?

Dragonyeuw
05-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Were Jordan's Bulls any more 'stacked' than the teams they beat in the finals? A case can easily be made the Blazers, Suns, Sonics were all top to bottom more talented, and the Jazz equally as talented. Hell, the 98 pacers, 93 knicks, 96 magic were probably top to bottom more talented. Some of you talk like Jordan had a team of allstars playing against scrubs. Most of the great 90s squads, if you were going to be a contender, needed at least 2 stars, a complimentary 3rd option, and quality role players. How were the Bulls constructed any differently? In the 80s, you pretty much needed 4 stars to be a contender. Talent distribution is relative to the era.

I love how the naysayers conveniently forget the 98 season, when Jordan overcame Pippen's 35 game absence to still lead the Bulls to 62 wins, and willed them to a 6th championship on the road with the championship winning shot, when Pippen's back gave out in the finals. Some selective memories around here.....

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:22 PM
mj>lebron

the post before Marlo agreed with Red and chimed in with Ether, then this post happened

Sit down, son:roll:

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 12:24 PM
I have no clue. Are we gon' pretend that they would average more points though? He was a big body and could hit the midrange shot but nobody will confuse him for an All Star. OTOH, stick him in today's weak sauce game and he probably is an "All Star" like Hibbert. :oldlol: One thought on Kerr, he was really good during the RS but he was mostly crap vs the Jazz I remember, too many bad playoffs games, missing wide open threes. I remember being frustrated as hell by him. Gimme Paxson all day.
If you take that Bulls team and put them in the 80s, theyre gonna avg more points simply because there were more shots to be had. Theres no pretending about it.

Put them in the 80s and id guestimate that their stats woul be as follows:

Jordan 33 ppg
Pippen 23-24
Kukoc 16
Longley 11-12
Kerr 10

People forget that the Bulls led the league in scoring quite a few times during their run. They had a great offense.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Were Jordan's Bulls any more 'stacked' than the teams they beat in the finals? A case can easily be made the Blazers, Suns, Sonics were all top to bottom more talented, and the Jazz equally as talented. Hell, the 98 pacers, 93 knicks, 96 magic were probably top to bottom more talented. Some of you talk like Jordan had a team of allstars playing against scrubs. Most of the great 90s squads, if you were going to be a contender, needed at least 2 stars, a complimentary 3rd option, and quality role players. How were the Bulls constructed any differently? In the 80s, you pretty much needed 4 stars to be a contender. Talent distribution is relative to the era.

I love how the naysayers conveniently forget the 98 season, when Jordan overcame Pippen's 35 game absence to still lead the Bulls to 62 wins, and willed them to a 6th championship on the road with the championship winning shot, when Pippen's back gave out in the finals. Some selective memories around here.....
This

MJ made them stacked

Offensively in 98 playoffs

MJ 32.4
Pip 16.8
Kukoc 13.1

no other Bulls in double digits but they were stacked as hell :oldlol:

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 12:28 PM
da ETHER
That's taking it too far bro. The James led Cavs git demolished by the Spurs in 07. No one would say that Spurs team was on the same level as the 80s Celtics.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:29 PM
If you take that Bulls team and put them in the 80s, theyre gonna avg more points simply because there were more shots to be had. Theres no pretending about it.

Put them in the 80s and id guestimate that their stats woul be as follows:

Jordan 33 ppg
Pippen 23-24
Kukoc 16
Longley 11-12
Kerr 10

People forget that the Bulls led the league in scoring quite a few times during their run. They had a great offense.
Maybe, but they didn't play in the 80s so who cares:confusedshrug:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 12:30 PM
That's taking it too far bro. The James led Cavs git demolished by the Spurs in 07. No one would say that Spurs team was on the same level as the 80s Celtics.
all i am saying is LBJ wouldnt lose 16 straight against ANYONE.
he would find a way to win a few games :bowdown:

TheMan
05-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Damn, great point.

Just2McFly
05-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Jordan was and still is admired by millions of people, along with the teammates he had.
And it isnt the same for lebron?

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 12:40 PM
all i am saying is LBJ wouldnt lose 16 straight against ANYONE.
he would find a way to win a few games :bowdown:
Well even if thats true, big deal. So what if he went 4-11?

Its like one student bragging becuase he got a D- as opposed to an F.

sekachu
05-22-2014, 01:40 PM

:wtf: Wade joined with lebron at ages 28.

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:50 PM

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:50 PM
MJ at 33-35, Rodman even older. What primes? :rolleyes:

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:51 PM
92 Blazers
93 Suns
90s Knicks
96 Magic
96 Sonics
97/98 Jazz
98 Pacers
90s Cavs
91 Pistons

FACT

edrick
05-22-2014, 01:51 PM
:wtf: Wade joined with lebron at ages 28.

What does that matter? Wade has been injured consistently. In no way is this considered prime Wade.

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Crybaby, flopper, bitch and another crybaby, flopper, bitch being compared to a real competitor and another real competitor.

Lebron/Wade - Hated because of collusion, being a flopper, a bitch and a cry baby... Hated and disrespected.

Jordan/Pip - People hated them because of the Bulls beating their favorite teams (competitive hate) ... Hated but still respected.

No comparison at all.

FACT

red1
FACT
*Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Lebron and Wade are hated for colluding to make things easier for them. MJ and Pippen got drafted by the same team. Nice try. :rolleyes:

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:54 PM
Only fans of opposing teams hated MJ. And that's because he was kicking their asses every year. He was the most beloved athlete of his time by everyone else.

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Weak Thread

FACT

Dresta
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
I agree that people underrate wade, but 91-93 pippen>11-14 wade. Even though u were talking about 2nd 3peat Scottie...And your numbers for Scottie are off (im guessing they're per 36 mins tho)

Pippen was playing some of the best ball of his career in 96'. Injuries are a big reason his playoff runs weren't as good, at least statistically. But he was the Bulls best defender during their 2nd 3peat, and took on a bigger playmaking role as well while mj focused more on scoring.

And ignore Marlo, he's obviously trolling.
My bad: a couple of them were per 36 - in i think two of the ones i posted his numbers go up by 1 across the board. Doesn't really change his statistical inferiority though.

@ bolded - well, then that would be another similarity between the two 3 peats (if the Heat win) considering Wade's health in 13, and to a lesser extent 12.

Wade's usage rate in 13 was pretty much the same as Pippen's in 97. Pippen got plenty of touches.

Wade is also a great perimeter defender, and known for his clutch defensive plays in important moments.

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:58 PM

MJ 32.4
Pip 16.8
Kukoc 13.3

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 01:59 PM

next

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:00 PM
:lol
you should kill yourself op

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Dumb post but whatever.

MJ GOAT

stay mad

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:02 PM

FACT

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:03 PM
How many chips did LBJ win without another FMVP again?

zero

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:04 PM

FACT

nice AVY big homie

Dengness9
05-22-2014, 02:06 PM
*Crazed Bulls fan

FACT

Homecourt: Hell

GimmeThat
05-22-2014, 02:14 PM
If Dwyane Wade wasn't injured and of his old self.

I won't say they are Jordan/Pippen.

Since they are not the only pair in history to have 3peated or won multiple rings as teammates.

FACT

VengefulAngel
05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
If Dwyane Wade wasn't injured and of his old self.

I won't say they are Jordan/Pippen.

Since they are not the only pair in history to have 3peated or won multiple rings as teammates.

FACT

Dwyane Wade has looked pretty good in the last 3 games, there is an argument to be had that he's been better than Lebron over that stretch...

houston
05-22-2014, 02:27 PM
yup they are

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 02:30 PM
My bad: a couple of them were per 36 - in i think two of the ones i posted his numbers go up by 1 across the board. Doesn't really change his statistical inferiority though.

@ bolded - well, then that would be another similarity between the two 3 peats (if the Heat win) considering Wade's health in 13, and to a lesser extent 12.

Wade's usage rate in 13 was pretty much the same as Pippen's in 97. Pippen got plenty of touches.

Wade is also a great perimeter defender, and known for his clutch defensive plays in important moments.
But there was a reason Pippens low stats in the Playoffs. He was playing hurt. People seem to forget the toll deep playoff runs year in and out takes on a players body. Not to mention spending two of those off seasons playing in the Olympics.

I don't think its fair to holds Wades bad stats in 2013 against him. He was playing hurt.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 02:50 PM
But there was a reason Pippens low stats in the Playoffs. He was playing hurt. People seem to forget the toll deep playoff runs year in and out takes on a players body. Not to mention spending two of those off seasons playing in the Olympics.

I don't think its fair to holds Wades bad stats in 2013 against him. He was playing hurt.
I don't, DWade is a legit baller. It's the Bran stans who try to convince us LeBron has no help.

Roundball_Rock
05-22-2014, 04:06 PM
I love how the naysayers conveniently forget the 98 season, when Jordan overcame Pippen's 35 game absence to still lead the Bulls to 62 wins, and willed them to a 6th championship on the road with the championship winning shot, when Pippen's back gave out in the finals. Some selective memories around here..

Selective indeed…First, the 62 wins was the total for the entire season. That was achieved by the Bulls winning at a 67 win pace with Pippen while achieving a 56 win pace without Pippen (down from 69 wins in 1997 and 72 wins in 1996--so it is not like they declined only 2 games :lol ). Second, it is not true that Jordan led the Bulls to the 98’ championship by himself. Pippen, via defensive dominance, led the Bulls to 3 of their 4 wins in that series. It is true that MJ was huge in Game 6 (Pippen’s back was injured in Game 5), but to ignore Pippen’s role in the Bulls taking a 3-1 lead is revisionist history. People ask why I am anti-MJ. This is exactly why. To MJ fans it was MJ all by himself.

rhythmic
05-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Not even close, so disrespectful to even say this.
Jordan/Pippen would have won all 4 titles and probably never even sniffed a game 7 in all 4 years.

I mean I'm sorry but last year's Spurs would have gotten annihilated by the 90's Pippen/Jordan Bulls. :oldlol:

rhythmic
05-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Talent wise, 09' Wade & current James... sure!
But even than Pippen complimented Jordan far more than Wade compliments LeBron. Just like Kobe complimented Shaq, far more than Wade does on Miami.

The-Legend-24
05-22-2014, 04:23 PM
LeBron is better than Jordan.

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Roundball_Rock]Selective indeed

Dragonyeuw
05-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Selective indeed…First, the 62 wins was the total for the entire season. That was achieved by the Bulls winning at a 67 win pace with Pippen while achieving a 56 win pace without Pippen (down from 69 wins in 1997 and 72 wins in 1996--so it is not like they declined only 2 games :lol ). Second, it is not true that Jordan led the Bulls to the 98’ championship by himself. Pippen, via defensive dominance, led the Bulls to 3 of their 4 wins in that series. It is true that MJ was huge in Game 6 (Pippen’s back was injured in Game 5), but to ignore Pippen’s role in the Bulls taking a 3-1 lead is revisionist history. People ask why I am anti-MJ. This is exactly why. To MJ fans it was MJ all by himself.

And here we have selective comprehensive ability, or lack thereof due to admitted anti- Jordan bias.

First, even if Jordan had them on a 56 win pace sans Pip, you say that like its a bad thing. How many teams have won that many games with the second best player missing nearly half the season and the subject of trade rumors, and the future of the best player and coach subject to season-long rumors of whether they'll return?

Second, I never said that Jordan won the title by himself. I've got the series at home recorded, and I full well know that Pippen was arguably the finals MVP through 5 games. Pippen is my 2nd favorite player all-time and I would never trivialize his contributions on the Bulls to prop up Jordan.

WHAT I SAID was Jordan willed the team to victory on the road with the game winner. If you need it further spelled out, I was referring to the 6th game when Jordan went off for 45 with Pippen injured. At no point did I say he did it by himself, but he put the team on his back when the odds were stacked against him( playing on the road with the second best player injured) and literally won the game at the end with a full-court driving layup, a steal, and the gamewinning jumpshot. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 04:34 PM
It's funny is read these feeble definitions of what a stacked team is. The best way to determine how "stacked" a team is is by seeing how they would fair without key contributors. The 90s Bulls were able to show that. 55 wins without Jordan, on pace for 56 wins without Pippen for half the season, 69 wins with Rodman missing 30 games. And mind you they weren't replacing them with high level players. Jordans replacement was Pete Myers, and Pippens replacement was Scott Burrell.

No other team in modern history can make that claim.

97 bulls
05-22-2014, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

Dresta
05-22-2014, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

20Four
05-22-2014, 05:18 PM
calm your pvssy young'n

TheMan
05-22-2014, 07:10 PM
calm your pvssy young'n
Don't waste your time

DonDadda59
05-22-2014, 08:01 PM

I've never seen a team go from severely underrated to vastly overrated so quickly :eek:

Please explain to me how the Spurs are better than say, the Sonics were in '96. Keenly interested to hear your thoughts

stalkerforlife
05-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Um...

MJ didn't quit on his team and run to play with guys like Hakeem, Malone, Zeke, Bird, etc.

lololol @ this horrible comparison.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-22-2014, 09:03 PM
:applause: :applause: