PDA

View Full Version : The jumpball tip thred

Theoo
05-22-2014, 11:46 AM
in these thred we well discuss most important play in basketballs ; the jumpball tips . let start with introductions to the jumpballtips

"The winner of the Opening Tip will being with possession in the 1st period, depending on the number of Periods used in the competition, and whether it uses the Possession Arrow or not, the following will occur:"

"The Basketball Jump Ball sometimes only occurs one time in a game, BUT the team that wins the tip off and scores first wins more than 50% ( NOTE ; 75% ) of the time.

It is good to have a structured tip off play for the kids to start the game. The goal should be to score, NOT to gain possesion of the ball. A jump ball at center court usually means there are NO defenders at the basket you plan to score at in a few seconds. Take advantage of this and get a lay-up in the first few seconds of the game! "

jumpball tip give other team alot confidence and momentum , and give team basketballs in 4 quarter WHICH ARE DECIDE THE GAME . have a ball in 4 quarter is huge to confidence and last quarter is most important in all basketballs. i well say that taem that win jumpballtip win guaranteed 70% of time .

now lets start talk about some jumpballtip . yesterday jumpballtip for spur was verey nice check to these : as you all know that spur win jumpballtip last night but :

http://i.imgur.com/ByTTUfA.png

westbroke dint not want give spur the tip for these game , he almost do very clutch jumpballtip , but spur did win to it , AMAZING hustle plays by westbroke

now let talk about game 2 maimi heat jumpball tip ; we all know that indians win these jumpballtip , bosh need daiper becuse hibbert DESTROY him to these tip , but indians ALMOST screw up and lose these jumpballtip , bal lalmost go out of bound but george hill have clutch save ;

http://i.imgur.com/hfc5uam.png

these could be VEREY different game if the choke to these jumpball tip , and maimi was verey lucky to win these game you can see that by lose these jumpballtip lerbron have no confidence in first 2 quarter to these game , and pacer have many confidence . cant not wait for more jumpballtip to these playoff who to you think well win next game jumpball tip in maimi ? well bosh be bale to hold jumpball tip in home courts or well there be upset ?

Proctor
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Theoo save all your threads separately before posting in case some bums decide to delete. Your knowledge is sacred men :bowdown: :bowdown:

Theoo
05-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Theoo save all your threads separately before posting in case some bums decide to delete. Your knowledge is sacred men :bowdown: :bowdown:
i try approach modertator like ref when i play basketballs ; i dont not complaining all time to ref ; if the deleted my thred i dont not make again , but modertator delete less of my thred . but man like 20% of my thred have deleted , it is very annoy me , because many thred are brain posting thred and i dont not understand ? modertator jealous ?

dannysc305
05-22-2014, 12:01 PM
He said "Westbroke" lmaooo :lol

Dr.J4ever
05-22-2014, 12:04 PM
i try approach modertator like ref when i play basketballs ; i dont not complaining all time to ref ; if the deleted my thred i dont not make again , but modertator delete less of my thred . but man like 20% of my thred have deleted , it is very annoy me , because many thred are brain posting thred and i dont not understand ? modertator jealous ?
Envy has to be the main factor here..As far as I know, Theoo is the first commentator/NBA draft pick to analyze the jump ball tip %'s..This is crucial information. More need to pay attention to this.

derb2k2
05-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Above all else, we have to consider team morale after losing a jumpball. Hypothetically, a jumpball-tip loss in a situation in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter might well cause a team to mentally self-destruct. Seeing the ball land in the hands of the enemy must be a devastating feeling.

It'd be utterly nonsensical to underestimate the power of the jumpball tip. :applause:

Theoo is a god.

Theoo
05-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Envy has to be the main factor here..As far as I know, Theoo is the first commentator/NBA draft pick to analyze the jump ball tip %'s..This is crucial information. More need to pay attention to this.
yes it are possible .. or adam silvar dont want peoples to be excited ot jumpballtip , becuse it are not exciting to basketballs ike dunk or 3pt shot . here are gif to jump ball tip in spur game sorrey im not good to make a gif i dont not know how so it are not verey good;

http://i.imgur.com/SUpEn0U.gif

who are good to make gif that can make gif to maimi heat jumpball tip ??

Theoo
05-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Above all else, we have to consider team morale after losing a jumpball. Hypothetically, a jumpball-tip loss in a situation in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter might well cause a team to mentally self-destruct. Seeing the ball land in the hands of the enemy must be a devastating feeling.

It'd be utterly nonsensical to underestimate the power of the jumpball tip. :applause:

Theoo is a god.
yes your right , it are very much emberass to team and center when there lose jumpballtip , many time i compare to it are dunking poster , when hibbert win jumpballtip against bosh it are like he do windmills dunks on hes face , but i think it are 2 times as worse with jumpball tip , becuse you might just losed thees game , it hurt confidence and momentum

legendary couch greg poppavich on jump ball tip ;

i think jump ball tip most important in basketballs , but many time nba tell my not talk about it becuse it are not exciting play , i tell myplayer , if you dont not practise jumpball tip 1 hour everyday dont not bother come to a game , even point guard

Nash
05-22-2014, 02:00 PM
the mushroom tip thread

VengefulAngel
05-22-2014, 02:14 PM
yes your right , it are very much emberass to team and center when there lose jumpballtip , many time i compare to it are dunking poster , when hibbert win jumpballtip against bosh it are like he do windmills dunks on hes face , but i think it are 2 times as worse with jumpball tip , becuse you might just losed thees game , it hurt confidence and momentum

legendary couch greg poppavich on jump ball tip ;

Theoo is such an eloquent writer.

3peated
05-22-2014, 02:17 PM
#jumpballtip

Theoo
05-22-2014, 06:14 PM
anyone see any nice jumpball tip lately ?

JUDGE WITNESS
05-22-2014, 06:32 PM
if you dont not practise jumpball tip 1 hour everyday dont not bother come to a game , even point guard

time to elevate my game thank you based theoo :bowdown:

wordsRweapons
05-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Worst troll ever?

Imtheman
05-22-2014, 06:59 PM
This guy is hilarious

Dro
05-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Worst troll ever?
You're crazy........this is funny as hell to me.....I'm basically dying over here reading this shit......

MrC1991
05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Theoo is the best poster here quite easily lol. Dude is very insightful, funny, and ALPHA. He don't put the toilet seat down for bitches.

Mure
05-22-2014, 10:18 PM
What type of foreigner are you, Theo?

Theoo
05-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Theoo is the best poster here quite easily lol. Dude is very insightful, funny, and ALPHA. He don't put the toilet seat down for bitches.

thnx man

What type of foreigner are you, Theo?

i from iceland , i play baskebtalls to hagask

Theoo
05-23-2014, 11:17 AM
http://i.minus.com/iPpiB8Y0onrKy.gif

here are g 1 to spur , RARE jumpballtip chokes by duncan , the both dint not reach to the ball , duncan have very lazy form to these jumpballtip like he dont not care , and that hurt them to these game , danny green almost save these chokes but no duncan lose to fk** perkin one the worst to thej umpballtip , very emberrassing for duncan

NustABut
05-23-2014, 11:22 AM
OP talks like those Dolan duck comics

Gooby pls

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Worst troll ever?
You are not even close. Keep trying though, you have potential.

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Worst troll ever?

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

Theoo
05-28-2014, 06:30 AM
sry cant not make gif anymore but that are not gone stop jumpballtip analsys

http://i.imgur.com/RHQELLS.png

here are jumpballtip to maimi game 4 . these was intersting jumpballtip both team almost choke to thesej umpballtip , the miss ball first jumps , then CHRIS BOSH DO DOMINATIONS tip to the ball and throwed it to maimi . look to hes hand on picture , that are nice jumpball tip form . i sweari watch these jumpballtip 5 times , look to hes arms ,that are beautiful jumpbaltip . these lead to blowout wins or maimi very nice game. look to lerbron , hes arms are in unbelief , he dont not belive that bosh do so beautiful jumpballtip , and pacer player already look like there gone lose game

http://i.imgur.com/wljxrvQ.png

first all fk** nba leaguep ass for these shit to the ass angle ? how fk** im supposed watch a jumpballtips like these ? one the worst jumpballtip angle i have ever see . tim duncan with hes usual domination to the jumpballtips , ibaka never have a chance and the ball go STRAIGHT to parker hand like it are a pass , very nice form by timduncan and he show why he are the best to the jumpballtip in these play off

JohnMax
05-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Don't the Thunder use Ibaka for jumpballs? I thought I saw him lose the jump the past two games because of the injury.

And1AllDay
07-08-2021, 12:12 PM
theooo where are you

D-Wait
07-08-2021, 01:17 PM
theooo where are you

:(:(:(

Those were the days, miss his expertise on jumpballs...

And1AllDay
07-08-2021, 03:12 PM
:(:(:(

Those were the days, miss his expertise on jumpballs...

+1

only the real OGs know about jumpball tips

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Always found OP to be incredibly overrated, never thought he was funny. The best troll on here was that 6/24 dude, he made some funny ass posts & gifs

Full Court
07-08-2021, 05:53 PM
I like to verey much understanding jumpball tip, but NBA expert have gone to much points from jumpball tip form this thred to be have 70%.

Theoo
07-18-2021, 02:56 PM
theooo where are you

i gave up on the NBA and especially fk**ing miami heat. i sent spolstra daily emails with jumpballtip techniques and all my research and they never did shit with me. yeah iu will never understand how PROFESSIONALS in the sport continue to not recognize the single most important thing in basketball which is securing that first tip. until NBA players and coaches finally grow a motherfk**ing brain im done trying to educate them. lebron hasnt answered a single one of my dms either

And1AllDay
07-18-2021, 03:01 PM
i gave up on the NBA and especially fk**ing miami heat. i sent spolstra daily emails with jumpballtip techniques and all my research and they never did shit with me. yeah iu will never understand how PROFESSIONALS in the sport continue to not recognize the single most important thing in basketball which is securing that first tip. until NBA players and coaches finally grow a motherfk**ing brain im done trying to educate them. lebron hasnt answered a single one of my dms either

what a damn shame theoo

glad to see a legend is back even if only for a moment. we will always want more tip securing knowledge from you :cheers:

#alwaysgofulltip

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2021, 03:01 PM

theoo u watching the finals? :)

bison
10-27-2023, 08:24 PM
Victor Wembanyama might be the GOAT due to be unstoppable at jumpballtips. He is undefeated at jumpballtips so far. Even beat king curry at jumpballtip

https://i.ibb.co/VpS9dWJ/IMG-0841.jpg

Proctor
10-27-2023, 08:32 PM
Come home, Theo.

warriorfan
10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
interesting analytics