PDA

View Full Version : Dwane Wade gave Paul George a knee on PURPOSE

Kukoc
05-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Just like with Rajon Rondo

Wade looses the ball and he does something dirty.
Then he pretends like he is injured.

Dirty ass player.

I can stand that.

It was 73-69 to Indiana.
Had they scored it would be 75-69 Indy.

But Wade is dirty as fock

R.I.P.
05-22-2014, 12:29 PM
He has a lot of these accidents. That

Trollsmasher
05-22-2014, 12:38 PM
accident

D-Wade never injures players on purpose:no:

UK2K
05-22-2014, 12:40 PM
If its the same incident im thinking of, I dont even think his knee touched him...

The one where PG swiped away Wades dribble? And they both ended up on the floor?

Id like to see the video cause I dont think wades knee even made contact with him

Mass Debator
05-22-2014, 12:44 PM
This is what happens when you dive on the ground in front of another person's momentum. Clear as day :confusedshrug:

Droid101
05-22-2014, 12:44 PM
If its the same incident im thinking of, I dont even think his knee touched him...

The one where PG swiped away Wades dribble? And they both ended up on the floor?

Id like to see the video cause I dont think wades knee even made contact with him
Yeah, he gets him once with his knee and once with his shin.

http://giant.gfycat.com/ShabbyViciousGentoopenguin.gif

SilkkTheShocker
05-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Good. F.uck the Pacers

Kukoc
05-22-2014, 12:48 PM
Good. F.uck the Pacers

I would say the same about yo mama and dad.

After I got it on with her

red1
05-22-2014, 12:49 PM
http://test.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kobe-wade.jpg

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 12:52 PM

What do people expect Wade to do in that situation? Do a backflip or 360 spin in the air to avoid contact?

It sucks for George, but nothing in the gifs makes it look like a deliberate move.

navy
05-22-2014, 12:54 PM
So Wade who has bad knees decides to knee someone purposely?

jlip
05-22-2014, 12:55 PM
So whose alt is this Kukoc poster?

Kukoc
05-22-2014, 12:55 PM
It hurts Paul George more than it does on Wade

Kukoc
05-22-2014, 12:56 PM
So whose alt is this Kukoc poster?

What does alt stand for?

WolfGang
05-22-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't know about a knee but Wade fouled the phuck out of Paul.

PJR
05-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Ah yes. Dwyane Wade, the player who deals with an extremely sensitive knee cap area, due to degeneration, is going to use that very part of his body, to purposely collide with someone's head.

Makes total sense.

Marchesk
05-22-2014, 01:05 PM

Yeah, what was the ref looking at?

oh the horror
05-22-2014, 01:06 PM
I understand why people are suspicious as Wade seems to be involved in a lot of these incidents where players sustain some big injuries but this time clearly to me was an accident.

CLTHornets4eva
05-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Yeah, what was the ref looking at?

I don't think it was intentional, he could have swept the leg across the top of his head, but how do you not call that a foul on Wade?

swagga
05-22-2014, 01:07 PM

for once, I agree with you, you insecure kobe stan. That look on purpose and wade has a history of thugness.

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Fair enough.

CLTHornets4eva
05-22-2014, 01:10 PM
for once, I agree with you, you insecure kobe stan. That look on purpose and wade has a history of thugness.

He didn't even try to go for the ball, too.

navy
05-22-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't think it was intentional, he could have swept the leg across the top of his head, but how do you not call that a foul on Wade?

Paul George undercut him, they could have called a foul on George for that if they really wanted to, or they could have called Wade for pulling him arm back before they fell. The ref was just watching the ball though.

pegasus
05-22-2014, 01:17 PM
I hate both Lebron and Wade. I would never wish Lebron to get injured, but Wade can break his both legs on the court and it would be well deserved.

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 01:20 PM
I hate both Lebron and Wade. I would never wish Lebron to get injured, but Wade can break his both legs on the court and it would be well deserved.
Keep wishing for it and maybe Rose will tear another ACL.

Shitcongolese are some of the scummiest posters on this site.

red1
05-22-2014, 01:22 PM
these bulls fans are beyond traumatized :lol

CelticBaller
05-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Not surprised, wade has always been a flaming fgt

Goldrush25
Good. You idiots cry about how the game's not physical enough, then you cry when someone gets knocked the phuck out. Can't have it both ways.

swagga
He didn't even try to go for the ball, too.

it was obvious :lol

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 01:24 PM
Not surprised, wade has always been a flaming fgt
Go to bed, Simmons. The adults are speaking.

HiphopRelated
05-22-2014, 01:29 PM
It's a loose ball play

Pierce hit Chalmers with a spear and it was a no call

HiphopRelated
05-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Yet Rose is the cripple

CelticBaller
05-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Go to bed, Simmons. The adults are speaking.
It's 1pm in here :biggums:

Are all Wade/LeBron stans eurofags?

oarabbus
05-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Wade is a dirty little b*tch but I don't think his knee to PG was intentional at all. He was just diving for the ball.

Robalvarez2010
05-22-2014, 02:15 PM

Dirty ass player.

I can stand that.

It was 73-69 to Indiana.

R u actually being serious right now? I hope u r joking right? 1 he was diving for the ball. In a situation like that anything could happen. 2, Paul George has not done anything all series to even be concern about him. If u would tell me it was against Stevenson then i could say maybe because he's been the hot hand all series and also because of the history between them.

buddha
05-22-2014, 02:45 PM

that looks to be intentional.

if you disagree, most likely you have never left your house and actually played a sport.

Rose'sACL
05-22-2014, 02:51 PM
if i remember correctly, foul was called on wade.

Rose'sACL
05-22-2014, 02:52 PM
that looks to be unintentional.

if you disagree, most likely you have never left your house and actually played a sport.

CJ Mustard
05-22-2014, 02:54 PM
I don't even understand how Wade fans can defend him with a straight face. The guy has been involved in so many plays where he directly causes harm/an injury to another player, but some how they are all unintentional?

The guy is just a dirty player, it's a fact at this point.

Fudge
05-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Duane did him dirty smh

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/12/white_dance_club.gif

tmacattack33
05-22-2014, 02:59 PM

Dirty ass player.

I can stand that.

It was 73-69 to Indiana.

Why would they have scored though?

The ball went out of bounds and it was Indiana's ball on the next possession.

ILLsmak
05-22-2014, 03:50 PM

Dirty ass player.

I can stand that.

It was 73-69 to Indiana.

u rite

-Smak

russwest0
05-22-2014, 03:51 PM
dude it was an accident just like wade breaking kobes nose and wade dislocating rondos shoulder

Knoe Itawl
05-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Ah yes. Dwyane Wade, the player who deals with an extremely sensitive knee cap area, due to degeneration, is going to use that very part of his body, to purposely collide with someone's head.

Makes total sense.

Exactly. And these idiots won't even address this. Seriously, there are just so many morons allowed to infest this site.

Knoe Itawl
05-22-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't even understand how Wade fans can defend him with a straight face. The guy has been involved in so many plays where he directly causes harm/an injury to another player, but some how they are all unintentional?

You = idiot.

tpols
05-22-2014, 03:58 PM
that looks to be intentional.

definitely.. idk if he had the precision to hit him with the knee, but the follow through with his foot to swipe at his head was purposeful.. Wade's a dirty SOB, always has been.

AirFederer
05-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Not intentional imho, Wade's feets get sweept under him :confusedshrug:

aj1987
05-22-2014, 04:09 PM
definitely.. idk if he had the precision to hit him with the knee, but the follow through with his foot to swipe at his head was purposeful.. Wade's a dirty SOB, always has been.
Dude, you stan THE dirtiest player in the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3DZNIpujeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus

navy
05-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Good. You idiots cry about how the game's not physical enough, then you cry when someone gets knocked the phuck out. Can't have it both ways.
It's quite hilariously really. I thought the league was too soft? :oldlol:

Cleverness
05-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Only thing was dirty was the pull on George's arm. If they reversed roles on that play, people would say that Wade undercut him and tried to injure George's knees/ankles.

tpols
05-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Dude, you stan THE dirtiest player in the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3DZNIpujeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgkN0-bLrus

lol those videos were a joke..

navy
05-22-2014, 04:17 PM

How about you quit being an idiot. :confusedshrug:

Go watch when Wade injured Rondo. Rondo dislocated his elbow becaue when he was falling he stuck his arm out in an awkward position. You think Wade is a psychic and planned that?

Do you think that when Wade wrapped up Kobe he expected his nose to break? From a wrap up?

Do you really think that Wade could contort his body while falling to hit Paul George twice, once with an area he is injured in?

How about you use a brain. Wade has gotten his shots in. But he has never intentionally injured anyone.

Rake2204
05-22-2014, 04:43 PM

http://giant.gfycat.com/ShabbyViciousGentoopenguin.gifWow, that looks a lot more suspicious than I originally thought. I may have to give the video a look in real speed from the normal angle, for I understand slow motion can sometimes be misleading.

Still, as someone with a history of being deceptive and dirty in my own playing career, that gif appears to be textbook. In basketball there's certain players who want to act tough, be tough, and let everyone else know they're tough (think of a Kenyon Martin). Then there's others who do not care about whether they have a perception of toughness or not, they just care about getting away with things that will be detrimental to their opponent.

For those in the latter group, the "unintentional intentional" is their signature move. I did not ever try to injure players, but anything I did illegally at the expense of the other team was made to look accidental or a matter of happenstance, so I could create the doubt of intention and gain an advantage. Many times, it meant being opportunistic.

In this case, it kind of looks like Wade was being opportunistic. He recognized there was a loose ball play and potential to create contact, so he tried to make it happen. In slow motion, it looks like he's not making a play on the ball and seemingly goes out of his way not to evade George by leaving his feet or lifting his legs.

Edit: Just watched the live video. It actually looks worse to me in real time. I personally see very little that was natural regarding Wade's response to that loose ball. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHX2X8Oo4r8

That said, it could have totally been unintentional. I'm just saying, for someone with that sort of history, and knowing how players like this sometimes operate, I am quite suspicious.

Mass Debator
05-22-2014, 04:49 PM
The only intentional thing was Wade trying to kick the ball at the end.

tpols
05-22-2014, 04:51 PM
^^ dont think youre crazy for saying it was intentional.. the ball was clearly loose and Wade turned his head to the side as he dove on PG as if to make the contact he was creating look accidental.. hes a sneaky bastard with this stuff.

buddha
05-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Wow, that looks a lot more suspicious than I originally thought. I may have to give the video a look in real speed from the normal angle, for I understand slow motion can sometimes be misleading.

Still, as someone with a history of being deceptive and dirty in my own playing career, that gif appears to be textbook. In basketball there's certain players who want to act tough, be tough, and let everyone else know they're tough (think of a Kenyon Martin). Then there's others who do not care about whether they have a perception of toughness or not, they just care about getting away with things that will be detrimental to their opponent.

For those in the latter group, the "unintentional intentional" is their signature move. I did not ever try to injure players, but anything I did illegally at the expense of the other team was made to look accidental or a matter of happenstance, so I could create the doubt of intention and gain an advantage. Many times, it meant being opportunistic.

In this case, it kind of looks like Wade was being opportunistic. He recognized there was a loose ball play and potential to create contact, so he tried to make it happen. In slow motion, it looks like he's not making a play on the ball and seemingly goes out of his way not to evade George by leaving his feet or lifting his legs.

Edit: Just watched the live video. It actually looks worse to me in real time. I personally see very little that was natural regarding Wade's response to that loose ball. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHX2X8Oo4r8

That said, it could have totally been unintentional. I'm just saying, for someone with that sort of history, and knowing how players like this sometimes operate, I am quite suspicious.

this man gets it.:applause:

buddha
05-22-2014, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4OY6gJNX4

here's wade again in the same situation, shot clock running down and someone knocks the ball away from him and he makes a dirty play.

d-wade is a brat.

smoovegittar
05-22-2014, 05:39 PM
His head was fukked up long before Wade's contact. :oldlol:

f0und
05-22-2014, 05:39 PM
the reason why it looks like wade wasnt going for the ball is because he was going for the ball but then george knocks the ball forward while diving and undercutting wade. look at the gif closely. wade has his eye on the ball and heading that direction. george, while falling hits it with his left arm into a different direction.

lilteapot
05-22-2014, 05:56 PM
yeah Dwyane Wade would knee someone's skull after spending the entire season trying to get it to full health

great logic OP

iznogood
05-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Wow, that looks a lot more suspicious than I originally thought. I may have to give the video a look in real speed from the normal angle, for I understand slow motion can sometimes be misleading.

My thoughts exactly.

JerryWest
05-22-2014, 11:43 PM
Intentional, some people never played bball.

plowking
05-22-2014, 11:51 PM

Can someone explain to me how that was deliberate? Seriously.

George dives in front of him, with his head in the way of where Wade was running. Not to mention Wade has terrible knee problems, yet he is out there kneeing players? He has already had problems with his knee this season due to knee on knee contact, and the skull is believe it or not, quite hard.

I fail to see how this is remotely close to intentional. At this point, Wade could excessively sweat on one part of the court, and later an opposing player will slip and break their leg, and we'll get told Wade intentionally did it.

ihoopallday
05-22-2014, 11:56 PM
Of course it looks worse being played in slo mo. If you've actually played competitive basketball, then I don't see how you call this intentional. I didn't even see his knee hit Paul until they replayed it.

Droid101
05-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Of course it looks worse being played in slo mo. If you've actually played competitive basketball, then I don't see how you call this intentional. I didn't even see his knee hit Paul until they replayed it.
Er, re-read Rake's post. It looks worse at full speed. Nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball. I don't know if Wade did it on purpose, but because of so many of his "accidents" in the past, it's definitely possible.

navy
05-23-2014, 12:06 AM
Er, re-read Rake's post. It looks worse at full speed. Nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball. I don't know if Wade did it on purpose, but because of so many of his "accidents" in the past, it's definitely possible.
He didnt do anything. Paul George undercut him not the other way around.

plowking
05-23-2014, 12:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4OY6gJNX4

here's wade again in the same situation, shot clock running down and someone knocks the ball away from him and he makes a dirty play.

d-wade is a brat.

This too, how is this intentional, or dirty?

Which bit was dirty about this play? Rondo locked up with him and Wade locked right back up. What happened after? Rondo broke his arm. Was that Wade's intention? Maybe Rondo shouldn't have had his elbow up near Wade's head?

plowking
05-23-2014, 12:07 AM

Exactly.

ihoopallday
05-23-2014, 12:10 AM

Ok, so Wade's history seems to be clouding some people's judgment. Say it was someone like Noris Cole. Would you still have the same opinion? Also, i don't agree with "nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball". C'mon on man, this is the ECF, not a regular season game.

PickernRoller
05-23-2014, 12:19 AM
I don't know why Wade has to taint his name like this. Big fan here but I gotta admit he is dirty. I just wonder if carrying Lebron to another ring is worth it.

Droid101
05-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Ok, so Wade's history seems to be clouding some people's judgment. Say it was someone like Noris Cole. Would you still have the same opinion? Also, i don't agree with "nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball". C'mon on man, this is the ECF, not a regular season game.
...uh?

So instead of diving for the ball, fighting hard for it, you decide to jump over the dude who will get it? Because Conference Finals.

OK.

ABG
05-23-2014, 12:33 AM
that knee would make wanderlei silva proud.

navy
05-23-2014, 12:35 AM
...uh?

So instead of diving for the ball, fighting hard for it, you decide to jump over the dude who will get it? Because Conference Finals.

OK.

Jump over? What the hell are you watching. Wade didnt jump his legs were taken out when Paul George decided to dive for the ball.

tpols
05-23-2014, 12:40 AM
PG undercut him? Look at the replay. Wade grabs George's arm not allowing him to scoop the ball forcing him to dive on it.

PG under cut him. :oldlol: Please dude.. He was going for the ball and had his progress impeded.

Droid101
05-23-2014, 12:41 AM
PG undercut him? Look at the replay. Wade grabs George's arm not allowing him to scoop the ball forcing him to dive on it.

PG under cut him. :oldlol: Please dude.. He was going for the ball and had his progress impeded.
I call that "stanglasses"

jstern
05-23-2014, 12:42 AM
This is why I’m so afraid of the jury system, it’s like people just go with what they want to believe and blindly follow that. It’s just weird, as if the play happened in super slow motion for Wade, giving him time to analyze the situation to get a cheap shot in.

I’m looking at the gif frame by frame, Wade is running along with George, who falls and like AirFederer said Wade’s feet get swept under him. How is Wade supposed to stop in midair to avoid the collision? How is Wade going to be able to get his knee out of the way after Paul George raises his head? He already raised it significantly trying to avoid getting hit.

Tpols how is the last hit intentional when Wade is looking at the floor since he’s about to fall on his ass? How was he supposed to raise his leg higher? He would have to one, know that George was going to raise his head again, and since his leg was more parallel to the ground, he would have to somehow twist his leg outward from his knee, which he can’t because the knees can only bend in and out. You like the only young Kobe fans who has some logic yet you think that was intentional.

navy
05-23-2014, 12:51 AM

I never said Paul George intentionally under cut him. Look at the replay yourself. Wade turns it over grabs George's arm and Paul decides to dive for it, undercutting Wade and causing the collision.

When he went for the ball he undercut Wade's legs.

tpols
05-23-2014, 12:53 AM
^Maybe it was intentional, maybe it wasnt. I think Wade was pissed he got stripped and took an opportunity to lick a small shot and dive on him. Maybe he didnt maybe he did.:confusedshrug:

Its impossible to tell for sure. Every hit wade's ever delivered has taken the unintentional angle since hes a master at manipulating the refs and obviously is well aware of how cameras are used nowadays. Who knows.. That hit shouldnt keep PG out though.. thats a ***** hit in the NFL like a QB taking a slight glance while sliding. He should be back next game 100%

Droid101
05-23-2014, 12:56 AM
I don't know if he did this one on purpose or not, but he's had enough of these "close calls" to seriously question it. Or, in other words:

http://www.basketball-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL-300x199.png

Bitchmade.

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Ok, so Wade's history seems to be clouding some people's judgment. Say it was someone like Noris Cole. Would you still have the same opinion? Also, i don't agree with "nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball". C'mon on man, this is the ECF, not a regular season game.I believe it would have been an unnatural motion regardless of the player. Only, with Wade, his history likely affects how willing some people may be in giving him the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I had forgotten about the Rondo innocent at the time I saw that gif on page 1 this morning.

Again, I'll preface by saying it totally could have been unintentional. But once more, that fall does not appear to be natural. In real time, it looks as if Wade makes zero effort to avoid contact, appears disinterested in pursuit of the ball, and seems to go out of his way to not jump or otherwise lift his legs to avoid contact. As a result, instead of falling to the ground as if he were undercut (or stepping or jumping over George altogether), Wade nearly falls butt first as if he were trying to plop down in a pile of snow, dragging his legs in front of his body as he fell.

As an admitted dirty player in high school, I didn't like to make physical contact with people's heads, but otherwise Wade's play is something I'd try to do. If there was a loose ball, that was my ticket to "accidentally" fall on a person, get tangled up, or otherwise slip something in. That way, if anything detrimental or upsetting occurred to the opponent, I had a fail-safe argument. No one would believe I could fall and somehow let my flailing limbs fall into a particular location on purpose. There was no pre-planning involved and no target areas. It was just, when the opportunity presented itself, I let things happen "accidentally". We are capable of creating more deception than we tend to give one another credit for.

Also, whoever said, "nobody does that in pursuit of a loose ball", I do not think they meant "no one hustles for loose balls". Instead, I'm thinking they meant "No one stops pursuing a loose ball while the play is still live, begins to stand upright, then randomly lets his legs go limp as he allows himself to fall butt first over a floor-bound and prone opponent whilst kneeing and kicking said opponent in the back of the head."

Alas, if it was truly intentional, it's also the perfect crime for the reasons I stated above. It looks like it could have been an accident, so making a decision to punish would be shortsighted, because the evidence is inconclusive. But if I were a betting man... I have a feeling I know what Dwyane was doing there.

navy
05-23-2014, 01:03 AM
But once more, that fall does not appear to be natural.
Look at why he fell. Because Paul George went into his legs. How is falling not a natural response? :confusedshrug:

Your trying to say what you would have done in that situation instead of analyzing what we actually see. Wade falls because Paul George dives for the ball after Wade smacks away his hand to stop him from picking it up. Stopping Paul George from picking the ball up was intentional. It would be silly to say that Wade knew Paul George would then dive to take out his legs. And then Wade would have to opportunity to land on him, which he doent even do as he had no control over it while in the air.

NumberSix
05-23-2014, 01:09 AM
I've heard rumours that Wade has murdered people.

Ai2death
05-23-2014, 01:10 AM

Wade is dirty, it was deliberate, they started parallel to each other and Wade purposely cut across over PG.

If you think anything else, you're just a troll.

And if you believe for real that it was unintentional and a complete accident, you're just an idiot.

sekachu
05-23-2014, 01:15 AM
I understand why people are suspicious as Wade seems to be involved in a lot of these incidents where players sustain some big injuries but this time clearly to me was an accident.

just take a look of his face expression. He doesn't give a shit look.

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Look at why he fell. Because Paul George went into his legs. How is falling not a natural response? :confusedshrug:I think it depends how deep we want to get here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHX2X8Oo4r8

Using the clip above, freezing around the 34 second mark, it appears there is no avoidance response attempt from Wade. There still is no contact between George and Wade at that point. The argument can be made that Wade did not have time to react to George's falling body.

Still, even after Wade runs through George's body (connecting knee to head), there remains little to no avoidance response from Wade's body. On the fly, I feel as though a normal response would be to attempt to lift one's legs, even after contact has already been made, in order to reduce further contact and avoid tripping altogether.

Instead, Wade's body has no response. In fact, he lets hit body go limp, dragging both of his legs across George's body (after the knee had already made contact). Then Wade plops to the floor on the other side.

I'd say the natural response would be for a player to avoid contact with a diver, likely attempting to retract one's legs and resulting in a face-first fall to the court (not literally face hitting the court first, just in terms of body weight distribution). Wade's fall here seemed to have more in common with a fainting damsel in distress, as if he lost function of his body.

To be completely and utterly honest, watching it again and again, it looks like Wade is giving honest chase, then suddenly straightens himself, puts his arms idly to his sides, and randomly lets himself fall. He doesn't trip while in "sprinter pursuit" position. It's only after he stands upright, stops pumping his arms and lets his body go limp. Compare Wade's posture at 30-32 sec then again at 34 seconds. This can also be recognized in the real time shot.

The more I watch it, the more I become convinced that feller was trying to pull a fast one. I don't know if he meant to knee George in the head though. If I had to guess, he just wanted to make sure that it looked like George was inducing Wade's fall.

Edit: In fact, I believe the gif illustrates the prone stance situation quite well.

Dwyane Wade pursues ball. Dwyane Wade pursues ball. Dwyane Wade randomly stops pursuing. Dwyane Wade stands straight up and makes a point of looking away from the ball, Paul George, and the floor. Dwyane Wade's body goes limp. Dwyane Wade falls lifelessly.

It almost looks like Wade thought strongly about diving for that loose ball, realized it was futile, then went for the next best thing (plopping stage left, over the body of Paul George).

tpols
05-23-2014, 01:20 AM
I've heard rumours that Wade has murdered people.

Only on accident tho :coleman:

tpols
05-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Damn Rake.. your ability to analyze a situation and articulate a point are tremendous.. you shouldve been a lawyer :oldlol:

Ai2death
05-23-2014, 01:28 AM
Is Wade the dirtiest active player in the NBA?

I was think Beverly, but Beverly can't get away with it like Wade can, Wade can pretty much avoid all consequences of his dirty plays ... or at least most.

navy
05-23-2014, 01:30 AM
I think it depends how deep we want to get here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHX2X8Oo4r8

Using the clip above, freezing around the 34 second mark, it appears there is no avoidance response attempt from Wade. There still is no contact between George and Wade at that point. The argument can be made that Wade did not have time to react to George's falling body.

Still, even after Wade runs through George's body (connecting knee to head), there is still little to no avoidance response from Wade's body. On the fly, I feel as though a normal response would be to attempt to lift one's legs, even after contact has already been made, in order to reduce further contact and avoid tripping altogether.

Instead, Wade's body has no response. In fact, he lets hit body go limp, dragging both of his legs across George's body (after the knee had already made contact). Then Wade plops to the floor on the other side.

I'd say the natural response would be for a player to avoid contact with a diver, likely attempting to retract one's legs and resulting in a face-first fall to the court (not literally face hitting the court first, just in terms of body weight distribution). Wade's fall here seemed to have more in common with a fainting damsel in distress, as if he lost function of his body.

Even when it's too late, people's bodies still tend to react when contact is looking to be avoided. In this case, there is little to no reaction, aside from the extended double limp foot drag across George's body.

To be completely and utterly honest, watching it again and again, it looks like Wade is giving honest chase, then suddenly straightens himself, puts his arms idly to his sides, and randomly lets himself fall. He doesn't trip while in "sprinter pursuit" position. It's only after he stands upright, stops pumping his arms and lets his body go limp.

The more I watch it, the more I become convinced that feller was trying to pull a fast one. I don't know if he meant to knee George in the head though. If I had to guess, he just wanted to make sure that it looked like George was inducing Wade's fall.

Avoidance attempt? At 33 seconds his leg is being touched which throws off his balance. At 34 seconds there is more contact until he no longer has balance.

The second his knee hits his head any chance he had of regaining his balance is gone. Notice that he was in stride about to land with the leg that made contact and about to pick up his other foot. He cant because Paul George's body stopped his natural movement.

Now your suggesting Wade should have fell face first? :biggums: Come on man. If your legs are hit, which you dont seem to be disputing you arent controlling the fall. That's just the way it is.

At no point did Wade stop running towards the ball. He clearly had no intention of diving or falling to the floor, and he didnt expect Paul George to dive so quickly. To suggest what your saying you would have to give a time stamp where Wade had two feet on the ground. He never did.

buddha
05-23-2014, 01:34 AM
This too, how is this intentional, or dirty?

Which bit was dirty about this play? Rondo locked up with him and Wade locked right back up. What happened after? Rondo broke his arm. Was that Wade's intention? Maybe Rondo shouldn't have had his elbow up near Wade's head?

are you retarded plowboy?

wade loses balance, nothing about him losing balance made his leg go behind rondo's and he didn't need to pull Rondo backwards like some amateur judo hip toss. Rondo wasn't falling over, Wade was and he took Rondo down with him. He wasn't targeting his damn elbow but he is responsible for it since he took him down.

plowboy.

Droid101
05-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Rake, what is your real life profession?

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 01:46 AM
Avoidance attempt? At 33 seconds his leg is being touched which throws off his balance. At 34 seconds there is more contact until he no longer has balance.

The second his knee hits his head any chance he had of regaining his balance is gone. Notice that he was in stride about to land with the leg that made contact and about to pick up his other foot. He cant because Paul George's body stopped his natural movement.

Now your suggesting Wade should have fell face first? :biggums: Come on man. If your legs are hit, which you dont seem to be disputing you arent controlling the fall. That's just the way it is.

At no point did Wade stop running towards the ball. He clearly had no intention of diving or falling to the floor, and he didnt expect Paul George to dive so quickly. To suggest what your saying you would have to give a time stamp where Wade had two feet on the ground. He never did.For starters, I must ask if we can both agree that Wade's body went strangely limp. Not only that, but Wade himself appears to stand himself upright while doing so, despite the ball still being very much loose and in play. No?

Still, in the interest of addressing your side of the matter, I can acknowledge contact could have been made beginning at the 33 second mark. However, I can also acknowledge that Dwyane Wade has his right foot firmly planted on the floor at that time. It is my belief in most cases that a player who did not wish to trip or fall on top of someone would use that planted foot to thrust away from the potential (or existing) contact. Sometimes it's futile, because often a fall is inevitable. Still, I believe trying to avoid contact yields a response from that planted foot. Instead, it is lifeless here, barely lifting off the floor, dragging across George along the way.

Regarding the idea of falling face first, I attempted to clarify that I most definitely did not mean that in a literal sense. Rather, I was attempting to convey that when a person is tripped and they are falling because they've legitimately lost their balance, the upper body is usually leading the way by a healthy margin. This is why we don't see people tripped in real life landing butt-first.

Here is a solid example of what I feel a natural response to a diving George may have been. If nothing else, that's what I meant by "face first": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbq6y0WpUI

There's leg contact, there's a loss of balance, and there's a player contorting and responding to contact even when its clear he's about to hit the deck in some regard. All four limbs are active and moving, even if the balance is compromised. In Wade's case, all four of his limbs did the exact opposite - they all stopped working and offered no response at all.

navy
05-23-2014, 02:08 AM
For starters, I must ask if can both agree that Wade's body went strangely limp? Not only that, but Wade himself appears to stand himself upright while doing so, despite the ball still being very much loose and in play. No?

Still, in the interest of addressing your side of the matter, I can acknowledge contact could have been made beginning at the 33 second mark. However, I can also acknowledge that Dwyane Wade has his right foot firmly planted on the floor at that time. It is my belief in most cases that a player who did not wish to trip or fall on top of someone would use that planted foot to thrust away from the potential (or existing) contact. Sometimes it's futile, because often a fall is inevitable. Still, I believe trying to avoid contact yields a response from that planted foot. Instead, it is lifeless here, barely lifting off the floor, dragging across George along the way.

Regarding the idea of falling face first, I attempted to clarify that I most definitely did not mean that in a literal sense. Rather, I was attempting to convey that when a person is tripped and they are falling because they've legitimately lost their balance, the upper body is usually leading the way by a healthy margin. This is why we don't see people tripped in real life but landing on their butts cross-legged.

Here is a solid example of what I feel a natural response to a diving George may have been: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbq6y0WpUI

There's leg contact, there's a loss of balance, and there's a player contorting and responding to contact even when its clear he's about to hit the deck in some regard. All four limbs are active and moving, even if the balance is compromised. In Wade's case, all four of his limbs did the exact opposite - they all stopped working and responding at one time.

We cant agree, because it didnt. His legs never once stopped moving. Wade's arms stopped never started a sprinting motion, which is what I think what you are referring to. They stopped the motion where he moved to push Paul George's arms away from the ball.

Except look at Wade's foot closely. He never plants like you are suggesting. He clearly is in stride with the intention to keep moving. Unfortunately he is unable to do that because of George's body.

Both Wade's feet drag across George, but notice that they pretty much sail over him as opposed to looking to draw contact. Notice that the second George head hit, occurs because George's head moves above where it was initially. Which would be an impossible assertion to suggest Wade knew that would happen mid air.

It depends on how trip. Like Ive said you dont control how you fall when your legs are hit.

Kendrick Perkins never lost his balance like Wade did. He was in control. And even then he made more contact with Bosh than Wade did with George, who he basically sailed over. In fact if George's head was a little lower they might have avoided any further contact, but Wade's knee unfortunately connected. Which also adds to the ridiculousness given the fact that Wade has bad knees.

You seem to be saying Wade was looking to make contact, but surely it wasnt with his knees for obvious reasons .And surely it wasnt with his legs or body as he flew above him. So which part was Wade trying to hit George with?

jstern
05-23-2014, 02:13 AM
For starters, I must ask if can both agree that Wade's body went strangely limp? Not only that, but Wade himself appears to stand himself upright while doing so, despite the ball still being very much loose and in play. No?

Regarding the idea of falling face first, I attempted to clarify that I most definitely did not mean that in a literal sense. Rather, I was attempting to convey that when a person is tripped and they are falling because they've legitimately lost their balance, the upper body is usually leading the way by a healthy margin. This is why we don't see people tripped in real life landing butt-first.

Here is a solid example of what I feel a natural response to a diving George may have been. If nothing else, that's what I meant by "face first": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbq6y0WpUI

There's leg contact, there's a loss of balance, and there's a player contorting and responding to contact even when its clear he's about to hit the deck in some regard. All four limbs are active and moving, even if the balance is compromised. In Wade's case, all four of his limbs did the exact opposite - they all stopped working and responding at one time.

I really don't think you have a good grasp of body motion, it's physics and how the body tries to balance itself based on the situation. Reflex.

I mean just now you try to prove your theory by showing a different type of trip and fall, that require the player to put his hand to break it's fall, due to the situation his body found itself. Comparing it to Wade's different fall.

In another post you mentioned something about Wade letting his hands out and going in limb, as if his body had any other option.

You don't even seem to know that putting your hands out is a reflex that the body does to balance itself. Not something conscious, but a reflex.

Similar to when a player aggressively goes for a rebound and does a high kick up. That's a reflex that happens because the player when up very aggressively for the round that it found itself out of balance, and the kick helps the body regain that balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a-Qm-Inl9Kk#t=3

A video doesn't do it justice, compare to when you yourself experience yourself going hard after a rebound and experiencing that leg kick. So if you never experience that, then you probably wouldn't even really understand me using that as an example of the body balancing itself.

Bottom line, your comments makes it sound to me like you don't have a grasp on body motion, it's physics and how the body tries to balance itself based on the situation.

I'm going to bed now.

Crimsonrain777
05-23-2014, 02:48 AM
looks unintentional

Cali Syndicate
05-23-2014, 03:57 AM
looks unintentional

I agree. But dwade is still a ****. Turned bitchmade ever since 2011. Can't stand the guy anymore land I was a big dwade fan before. Even bought the dwade tmobile sidekick. Dude's a straight up diva now. I blame Lebron.

Hey Lebron....I hate you.

You're a good ball player tho. But I hate you. Dumb biotch.

pauk
05-23-2014, 04:14 AM

Dirty ass player.

I can stand that.

It was 73-69 to Indiana.

Then why complain? :)

iznogood
05-23-2014, 06:58 AM
We cant agree, because it didnt. His legs never once stopped moving. Wade's arms stopped never started a sprinting motion, which is what I think what you are referring to. They stopped the motion where he moved to push Paul George's arms away from the ball.

Except look at Wade's foot closely. He never plants like you are suggesting. He clearly is in stride with the intention to keep moving. Unfortunately he is unable to do that because of George's body.

Both Wade's feet drag across George, but notice that they pretty much sail over him as opposed to looking to draw contact. Notice that the second George head hit, occurs because George's head moves above where it was initially. Which would be an impossible assertion to suggest Wade knew that would happen mid air.

It depends on how trip. Like Ive said you dont control how you fall when your legs are hit.

Kendrick Perkins never lost his balance like Wade did. He was in control. And even then he made more contact with Bosh than Wade did with George, who he basically sailed over. In fact if George's head was a little lower they might have avoided any further contact, but Wade's knee unfortunately connected. Which also adds to the ridiculousness given the fact that Wade has bad knees.

You seem to be saying Wade was looking to make contact, but surely it wasnt with his knees for obvious reasons .And surely it wasnt with his legs or body as he flew above him. So which part was Wade trying to hit George with?
Wade's legs were not even hit enough to cause the fall in my opinion. PG barely brushed his left leg and Wade never lost his balance since his right foot was planted on the floor. He could easily step or jump over George but he decides not to, but rather drags his right foot across and stages a fall.
And suggesting it's obvious he wouldn't want to risk any more damage to his knees by hitting another player is just not so obvious to me. He's a professional athlete and I don't eve think he's even thinking about hurting his knees more in situations like this. Also his knees still allow him to play over 50 games per season, so it's not like he's out there barely walking.

HiphopRelated
05-23-2014, 08:17 AM
George banked into his legs, Wade either attempts the off balance jump or gets legit under cut by George probably blowing out his knees.

Wade was not running upright to say he could give some athletic leap

This thread is comedy

Dro
05-23-2014, 08:29 AM
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4485863/wadehit.gif

Not intentional....

Smoke117
05-23-2014, 08:38 AM

Not intentional....

Why bother? Some people just want to hate to hate and there are a lot of people who hate the heat and hate Wade. You can see pretty easily how George hits the ball lose from Wade but doesn't get control and as its going left Wade starts to shift his momentum that way just as George dives and he trips Wade up. He must be a real genius of cheap shots to be able to think "alright i got half a second to try and knee and kick him in the head"...:facepalm

Dro
05-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Why bother? Some people just want to hate to hate and there are a lot of people who hate the heat and hate Wade. You can see pretty easily how George hits the ball lose from Wade, but doesn't get control and as its going left Wade starts to shift his momentum that way just as George dives and he trips Wade up. He must be a real genius to be able to think "alright i got half a second to try and knee and kick him in the head"...:facepalm
Yeah, I can't stand Wade anymore but that's not intentional.......

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 09:09 AM

You seem to be saying Wade was looking to make contact, but surely it wasnt with his knees for obvious reasons .And surely it wasnt with his legs or body as he flew above him. So which part was Wade trying to hit George with?I believe you may have missed an important piece of what I'd previously stated, which is understandable because there's been a lot said. I concluded that I'm not sure Dwyane Wade's intent was to double kick Paul George in the head. Instead, I think his goal may have been simply to make it appear that George was making him fall to the ground, making himself look relatively helpless as he fell to ground - either to draw a foul on George or avoid being called for a foul himself (as Ibaka was in the Bosh play).

All that said, I do believe the leg contact could have been a happy accident for Wade. Sometimes we can put our body in positions that purposefully allow for those situations to occur. Again, while falling, I've been there and I've done that. Sometimes my controlled "out-of-control" fall resulted in something. Sometimes not.

Regarding Wade's body going limp, I do not mean literal shutdown where his legs completely stop moving. I am referencing comparatively to what he was doing before going upright. Once again I must ask, do you not notice an unwarranted difference in Wade's stance? He goes from pursuit and very active to suddenly prone and upright with his arms by his side (no longer swimming for the ball in an athletic stance). I truly do believe this is apparent even in regular speed from the TV angle.

I steadfastly disagree with the right foot plant. I believe that is more than enough solid contact with the court in order to use that leg to attempt to propel oneself up, over, or away. The last thing I feel would happen there would be for it to go completely lifeless and zero pushoff.

I disagree with the notion of one not being able to control their fall to any degree. Particularly if one is looking to being induced into a fall (again, I raise my own hand), there are most certainly aspects that can be controllable.

I also do not feel Dwyane Wade's knee history means any contact with anything will shatter them in two. Again, I don't know if the knee to the head was on purpose. But if it was, Wade's wearing a thick knee pad, he made contact with the top of his knee/thigh, and a human head, for as hard as it is, has an awful lot of give in it thanks to the neck. I think it could lead to a contusion (bruise) somewhere near the knee, but it's not going to cause any kind of serious structural damage in that situation. The head most certainly would by far get the worst of that interaction (hence why knees to the head are common in certain forms of fighting).

Lastly, I must also ask, with the play heading out toward half court, and all of Wade's momentum seemingly heading in that direction as well, how and why in the world did he end up tripping almost completely right to left, almost landing behind where he planted to begin with? Again, in the live view, we can see a point pre-fall where Wade seems to lose complete interest with the basketball. He lifts his head up and away just as he stands upright, all while the ball is beginning to sputter toward half court.

Long point being, nothing about Wade's reactions (or complete lack thereof) felt authentic. If he really did not want to fall, or if he really wanted the basketball, I feel we would have seen some sort of attempted contortion, either from his planted foot, from his hands attempting to right himself, or from his body still attempting to futilely lunge toward the loose ball that's still alive and in play. As it stands, for as balance as he landed (flat on his butt, as if he were just taking a seat), it gives the impression that he wanted to fall and let his chips fall where they may in the process.

Again, I don't know if he meant to hit George in the head though, he may have just been trying to draw a foul, like he could play the "He took my legs out and it was awful" card.

Double TL;DR: His body stops, direction changes, falls with balance, appears to become suddenly unconcerned with everything all at the same time, even with his own falling. It doesn't prove guilt, but it's undoubtedly shady to me.

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 09:15 AM
Pablo Jorge was reportedly only looking for head

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 09:17 AM
Why bother? Some people just want to hate to hate and there are a lot of people who hate the heat and hate Wade. You can see pretty easily how George hits the ball lose from Wade but doesn't get control and as its going left Wade starts to shift his momentum that way just as George dives and he trips Wade up. He must be a real genius of cheap shots to be able to think "alright i got half a second to try and knee and kick him in the head"...:facepalmI actually skipped this thread initially because I thought the concept was laughable. However, after seeing the traffic, I dove in and discovered that I may actually feel there's something to this. So I apologize if that comes off as hating (though I admit I most certainly wish for the Heat not to win another NBA championship, though that's another story).

The best I can give you is that Wade's prior actions have tipped me off that it's not the craziest thing ever to believe there may have been some intent there. And I know you said it jokingly, but it doesn't take a genius to create a cheap shot opportunity out of that type of play. In fact, that's exactly how it's done.

As I mentioned earlier, for folks who go that route (like myself in high school), those are the perfect times to slip something in, because very many people on the outside of the play will react exactly as you did here. "Really? He did that on purpose while he was falling? Okay, sure. He's some kind of Jet Li then." That's exactly why I did the stuff I did at the time I did. Because people would respond just as you did. And I know I'm not alone. I've seen it repeated by many others, and I feel as though Wade may be one of them.

mentallooser
05-23-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm not gonna call that intentional. Could it be? Sure. I guess. No proof whatsoever though. What I'm really concerned about is that George was allowed to run around out there and looked absolutely out of it. He was missing assignments on defense. That's his area. On offense he was cramping teammates and looked confused.

Now his status for tomorrow isn't out. Which means what? Turner? They lose. Lol. Oh look. If they hadn't have made that unnecessary trade that destroyed the locker room then they would have Danny Granger to step in. A guy who can go lights out from 3 and even put games away vs a guy who only plays ISO ball on offense and looks weak on the defensive end.

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 09:44 AM
I really don't think you have a good grasp of body motion, it's physics and how the body tries to balance itself based on the situation. Reflex.In fact, my stance falls in line with exactly what you say here. When Wade fell, I felt there was virtually no reflex at all, because there seemed to be an absence of true balance loss. Here's another look:

Moreover, I think it could even be argued that Wade stopping his leaning pursuit and moving his body upright prior to contact was him balancing or righting himself in preparation for a controlled or induced fall. He most certainly did not seem surprised or concerned with anything in particular during that sequence, looking away from the direction of everything that was going on.

I mean just now you try to prove your theory by showing a different type of trip and fall, that require the player to put his hand to break it's fall, due to the situation his body found itself. Comparing it to Wade's different fall.I used that example (the first result on YouTube for "Dive for Loose Ball") to illustrate what it may look like when a player loses his balance. If one is tripped and a fall is induced, it usually means the top of their body is creating a severe imbalance and heading to the ground first. Surely that is not always true. However, in context with the response with which it was used, I cited that clip so as to describe what I meant by "head first", since it was initially interpreted as me saying Wade should have made his head literally hit the court, which is not at all what I was suggesting.

In another post you mentioned something about Wade letting his hands out and going in limb, as if his body had any other option.

You don't even seem to know that putting your hands out is a reflex that the body does to balance itself. Not something conscious, but a reflex.Right on, I agree. Wade's arms going limp was in reference to the moment before contact was made with George. It seemed he let his entire body stop working for a second, then shifted his body weight from going down court (toward the play), then into George's body, resulting a fall that went completely away from the ball and downcourt momentum.

My stance is his body language was that of someone relatively unconcerned with the notion that they're being tripped. He doesn't seem particularly interested in not falling. Usually, all four limbs are active in such a situation. And as you said, there'd be a noticeable reflex, which appears almost completely absent in this particular play, hence the ragdoll physics.

Similar to when a player aggressively goes for a rebound and does a high kick up. That's a reflex that happens because the player when up very aggressively for the round that it found itself out of balance, and the kick helps the body regain that balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a-Qm-Inl9Kk#t=3

A video doesn't do it justice, compare to when you yourself experience yourself going hard after a rebound and experiencing that leg kick. So if you never experience that, then you probably wouldn't even really understand me using that as an example of the body balancing itself.I have bad news, Dennis Rodman was one of the players for whom I based my game on while growing up. I grew up in suburban Detroit in the late 80's and 90's. The dirty, "innocent" and "accidental" plays I was referencing about myself earlier were most heavily influenced by Rodman and Laimbeer (though again, I could never bring myself to attempt to seriously injure or hit someone's head).

Furthermore, I most definitely imitated Dennis Rodman's rebound leg kick. And while there's plenty of times where legs help re-balance someone's body, I have to break it to you - the majority of Rodman's most outrageous post-rebound leg kicks were just for show. He liked on-court attention, I liked on-court attention. Spicing up standard rebounds was a way of doing so, except mine looked absolutely awful. I pulled some of my rebound leg-kick clips from tape a few months ago and it's kind of hilarious to watch. I wanted to look like Dennis... I did not look like Dennis.

That aside, even acknowledging that the legs will sometimes attempt to re-balance (when it's not someone trying to be showy on an already mostly balanced rebound), I feel as though that would only further prove that Wade's legs should have done something besides go limp and lifelessly drag across the floor and George's dead body.

brownmamba00
05-23-2014, 09:54 AM

damn

always knew tho wade is a sneaky lil ****

edrick
05-23-2014, 10:12 AM
That happened in a split second, Wade must be a ninja to be able to pull off a double hit like that. lol some of you fools. :facepalm

Parps
05-23-2014, 10:16 AM
It's obvious that Lance told PG to head butt Wade in the knee so it flares up.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/10947604/indiana-pacers-guard-lance-stephenson-plans-extra-aggressive-miami-heat-dwyane-wade

Barton
05-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Wade's level of intentionality can only be speculation, but given the trajectory of his fall and the minimal momentum, it's hard to understand why he fell on top of George unless it was a decision to follow through with contact after the strip.

He could have easily missed George on that fall.

f0und
05-23-2014, 10:27 AM
Wade's level of intentionality can only be speculation, but given the trajectory of his fall and the minimal momentum, it's hard to understand why he fell on top of George unless it was a decision to follow through with contact after the strip.

his trajectory was because he was initially going after the ball right before george swats it into another direction. the undercut had minimal contact but it looks like wade was anticipating the undercut and was why he left his feet early. think about it. if you see someone go for you legs, are you gonna plant your feet, or are you gonna lift your legs up?

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2014, 10:29 AM
That happened in a split second, Wade must be a ninja to be able to pull off a double hit like that. lol some of you fools. :facepalm

And yet, through all of this no one supporting the "intentional" argument has answered why Wade, who everyone knows has been battling knee issues, would intentionally hit someone's skull which is an extremely hard part of the body. Hit hard enough, it could easily cause him a debilitating setback.

Even if you think Wade's a dirty player, blah blah blah it makes ZERO sense for him to do that with his knee. Maybe if he had an opportunity to hit him with his elbow or something it would make sense, but doing it with his extremely sensitive knees defies logic.

That's putting aside the fact that he would've had to formulate the thought in a split second to do it when he's off balance and trying to avoid falling on his ass.

r15mohd
05-23-2014, 10:38 AM
And yet, through all of this no one supporting the "intentional" argument has answered why Wade, who everyone knows has been battling knee issues, would intentionally hit someone's skull which is an extremely hard part of the body. Hit hard enough, it could easily cause him a debilitating setback.

Even if you think Wade's a dirty player, blah blah blah it makes ZERO sense for him to do that with his knee. Maybe if he had an opportunity to hit him with his elbow or something it would make sense, but doing it with his extremely sensitive knees defies logic.

That's putting aside the fact that he would've had to formulate the thought in a split second to do it when he's off balance and trying to avoid falling on his ass.

Wade plays for the Miami Heat, and anything done to discredit them (Wade/Heat) will seem like "logic" here :confusedshrug:

play was unintentional and PG burned himself by stating he blacked out...those are things you discuss with your medical staff, not the media

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 10:41 AM

That's putting aside the fact that he would've had to formulate the thought in a split second to do it when he's off balance and trying to avoid falling on his ass.I covered that last page, amongst my wall of text, with the key point being that I think the fall could have been intentional while the knee could have potentially been accidental or fortunate happenstance.

I also do not feel Dwyane Wade's knee history means any contact with anything will shatter it in two. Again, I don't know if the knee to the head was on purpose. But if it was, Wade's wearing a thick knee pad, he made contact with the top of his knee/thigh, and a human head, for as hard as it is, has an awful lot of give in it thanks to the neck. I think it could lead to a contusion (bruise) somewhere near the knee, but it's not going to cause any kind of serious structural damage in that situation. The head most certainly would by far get the worst of that interaction (hence why knees to the head are common in certain forms of fighting).
I think it is possible Wade likely just wanted to make it look like George took him out (or at least trying to absolve himself from being called for a foul). The contact with George on the way down could have been accidental, but it also could have been a "drag and lets see what happens" situation.

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2014, 10:53 AM
I also do not feel Dwyane Wade's knee history means any contact with anything will shatter it in two. Again, I don't know if the knee to the head was on purpose. But if it was, Wade's wearing a thick knee pad, he made contact with the top of his knee/thigh, and a human head, for as hard as it is, has an awful lot of give in it thanks to the neck. I think it could lead to a contusion (bruise) somewhere near the knee, but it's not going to cause any kind of serious structural damage in that situation. The head most certainly would by far get the worst of that interaction (hence why knees to the head are common in certain forms of fighting).

Come on man. This is some serious reaching. Do you think in a split second he would consider all this? He's really going in that split second "Well, I'm wearing a thick knee pad and the human head for as hard as it is blah blah blah and so the risk of me significantly injuring my knee is minimal so this is all worth it" IN A SPLIT SECOND.

He's had issues previously with knee to knee contact, so why wouldn't he just do all he can to avoid any sort of contact with his knee? I mean, it's really worth it to him in the conference finals with many games left, to risk any sort of injury to his knee by hitting George in the head? For what? It just makes no logical sense. Couple that with the fact that obviously he hurt it in the process. Why take the risk with the stakes this high and little to gain? Unless you think he did all of that, and predicted Paul might get a concussion too.

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Come on man. This is some serious reaching. Do you think in a split second he would consider all this? He's really going in that split second "Well, I'm wearing a thick knee pad and the human head for as hard as it is blah blah blah and so the risk of me significantly injuring my knee is minimal so this is all worth it" IN A SPLIT SECOND.

He's had issues previously with knee to knee contact, so why wouldn't he just do all he can to avoid any sort of contact with his knee? I mean, it's really worth it to him in the conference finals with many games left, to risk any sort of injury to his knee by hitting George in the head? For what? It just makes no logical sense. Couple that with the fact that obviously he hurt it in the process. Why take the risk with the stakes this high and little to gain? Unless you think he did all of that, and predicted Paul might get a concussion too.I feel as though you may have overlooked the words I posted above and below that quote. If I absolutely had to take a stance, I would say it was my belief Wade wanted to make it look like George took him out and on the way down, I do not think Wade had any interest in avoiding any kind of leg contact with George, letting the chips fall where they may. I am doubtful that Wade's knee was a head-seeking missile. But I also do not think he was concerned about what would happen if his knee did hit George's head.

Secondly, again to draw on past experiences myself, as someone who's gone knee-to-knee with someone on numerous occasions and as someone who has unfortunately gone knee to head with a few folks from time to time, there is virtually no comparison. As mentioned before, the head, for as hard as it may be, is connected to the neck. One can bruise their knee on contact, but it's not exactly risky. The head will absorb and give way, thus limiting the stress on a given person's balled up knee.

Again, I don't know if the knee to the head was the exact intent (I am quite doubtful) but I do think Wade knew he wouldn't really be putting himself in any serious danger if he were to just run through then fall limp on top of George.

It's tough to settle on intent, but I just do not believe there was much natural about the manner with which Wade supposedly lost his balance (limp, lifeless, no reaction from limbs, butt first).

Dresta
05-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Haters with walls of text to justify their hating :lol

You'd really have to be deranged to think that was deliberate.

jstern
05-23-2014, 12:14 PM
In fact, my stance falls in line with exactly what you say here. When Wade fell, I felt there was virtually no reflex at all, because there seemed to be an absence of true balance loss. Here's another look:

Moreover, I think it could even be argued that Wade stopping his leaning pursuit and moving his body upright prior to contact was him balancing or righting himself in preparation for a controlled or induced fall. He most certainly did not seem surprised or concerned with anything in particular during that sequence, looking away from the direction of everything that was going on.

I used that example (the first result on YouTube for "Dive for Loose Ball") to illustrate what it may look like when a player loses his balance. If one is tripped and a fall is induced, it usually means the top of their body is creating a severe imbalance and heading to the ground first. Surely that is not always true. However, in context with the response with which it was used, I cited that clip so as to describe what I meant by "head first", since it was initially interpreted as me saying Wade should have made his head literally hit the court, which is not at all what I was suggesting.

Right on, I agree. Wade's arms going limp was in reference to the moment before contact was made with George. It seemed he let his entire body stop working for a second, then shifted his body weight from going down court (toward the play), then into George's body, resulting a fall that went completely away from the ball and downcourt momentum.

My stance is his body language was that of someone relatively unconcerned with the notion that they're being tripped. He doesn't seem particularly interested in not falling. Usually, all four limbs are active in such a situation. And as you said, there'd be a noticeable reflex, which appears almost completely absent in this particular play, hence the ragdoll physics.

I have bad news, Dennis Rodman was one of the players for whom I based my game on while growing up. I grew up in suburban Detroit in the late 80's and 90's. The dirty, "innocent" and "accidental" plays I was referencing about myself earlier were most heavily influenced by Rodman and Laimbeer (though again, I could never bring myself to attempt to seriously injure or hit someone's head).

Furthermore, I most definitely imitated Dennis Rodman's rebound leg kick. And while there's plenty of times where legs help re-balance someone's body, I have to break it to you - the majority of Rodman's most outrageous post-rebound leg kicks were just for show. He liked on-court attention, I liked on-court attention. Spicing up standard rebounds was a way of doing so, except mine looked absolutely awful. I pulled some of my rebound leg-kick clips from tape a few months ago and it's kind of hilarious to watch. I wanted to look like Dennis... I did not look like Dennis.

That aside, even acknowledging that the legs will sometimes attempt to re-balance (when it's not someone trying to be showy on an already mostly balanced rebound), I feel as though that would only further prove that Wade's legs should have done something besides go limp and lifelessly drag across the floor and George's dead body.

I'm sorry, I tried to read, but kept having to stop, it was so ridiculous. Sometimes it's best to be blunt. I cannot even explain it. It's like you can't grasp multiple things, laser focus on one thing, and completely ignore everything else. You can't put more than one scenario together. You can't see Wade's fall as a whole, and compare it to the YouTube video as a whole and see that they're to different falls so you can't expect Wade to fall exactly how he did. I use the leg kick up and just happen to use Dennis Rodman as an example, huge mistake because now you dismiss it as being a show, and won't even consider that it's something that happens in basketball due to getting out of balance and the body doing that reflex to balance itself. Also, when Wade fell, when someone falls to the side exactly like Wade fell, the reflex is to put their arms out. But you seemed to dismiss that point that I meant because you want to take the word reflex to mean doing a motions as quick as pulling your arm away from something boiling hot. You expect Wade to have an extreme reaction to a simple fall, so dismiss it because he didn't have such a reaction. Another thing that I didn't mention, and I'm glad others are is that Wade would have to be the smartest, most mentally gifted, mentally quick person to have ever lived to plan out everything you guys are saying, in probably less than 3 tenths of a second.

You're lacking a lot in terms of being able to process information as a whole. The whole picture.

Knoe Itawl
05-23-2014, 12:32 PM
I feel as though you may have overlooked the words I posted above and below that quote. If I absolutely had to take a stance, I would say it was my belief Wade wanted to make it look like George took him out and on the way down, I do not think Wade had any interest in avoiding any kind of leg contact with George, letting the chips fall where they may. I am doubtful that Wade's knee was a head-seeking missile. But I also do not think he was concerned about what would happen if his knee did hit George's head.

Secondly, again to draw on past experiences myself, as someone who's gone knee-to-knee with someone on numerous occasions and as someone who has unfortunately gone knee to head with a few folks from time to time, there is virtually no comparison. As mentioned before, the head, for as hard as it may be, is connected to the neck. One can bruise their knee on contact, but it's not exactly risky. The head will absorb and give way, thus limiting the stress on a given person's balled up knee.

Again, I don't know if the knee to the head was the exact intent (I am quite doubtful) but I do think Wade knew he wouldn't really be putting himself in any serious danger if he were to just run through then fall limp on top of George.

It's tough to settle on intent, but I just do not believe there was much natural about the manner with which Wade supposedly lost his balance (limp, lifeless, no reaction from limbs, butt first).

This argument is different from the people in this thread running around saying "Oh yeah, he definitely intentionally hit him in the head with his knee" which I find preposterous given:

A. The split second nature of how he would've had to formulate that intent as he's falling

and

B. His previous knee issues, which make it absurd for him to purposely target a hard surface with it.

You are intimating that he just intended to fall into George and whatever happened happened. I'm not really going to speak to that, because there's really no way to prove it one way or the other. However, the idea that he purposely aimed his knee for George's head I think is patently ridiculous when fully examined.

Rake2204
05-23-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm sorry, I tried to read, but kept having to stop, it was so ridiculous. Sometimes it's best to be blunt. I cannot even explain it. It's like you can't grasp multiple things, laser focus on one thing, and completely ignore everything else. You can't put more than one scenario together. You can't see Wade's fall as a whole, and compare it to the YouTube video as a whole and see that they're to different falls so you can't expect Wade to fall exactly how he did. I use the leg kick up and just happen to use Dennis Rodman as an example, huge mistake because now you dismiss it as being a show, and won't even consider that it's something that happens in basketball due to getting out of balance and the body doing that reflex to balance itself. Also, when Wade fell, when someone falls to the side exactly like Wade fell, the reflex is to put their arms out. But you seemed to dismiss that point that I meant because you want to take the word reflex to mean doing a motions as quick as pulling your arm away from something boiling hot. You expect Wade to have an extreme reaction to a simple fall, so dismiss it because he didn't have such a reaction. Another thing that I didn't mention, and I'm glad others are is that Wade would have to be the smartest, most mentally gifted, mentally quick person to have ever lived to plan out everything you guys are saying, in probably less than 3 tenths of a second.

You're lacking a lot in terms of being able to process information as a whole. The whole picture.I am sorry you feel this way. It appears as if we are at a stalemate. I feel I have been quite clear and I believe there is significant merit to a number of observations being made. The best I can do is convey my stance and support it with reference and detailed explanation. Your response above seems to be misinterpreting many of my statements or missing them altogether. Though for that, I cannot blame you because I have written way too much on this topic.

Clearly, I do not believe we'll be able to conclude who is right and wrong in this scenario, as we'll never know what Dwyane was thinking (or not thinking). My initial intent in this thread was to share my input on how much easier it is than people realize for players to commit broadly intentional acts while effectively masking them as being accidental. That then grew to breaking down the Wade play in full. In comparison to virtually every other clip of a person tripping and losing one's balance, Wade's movement appeared unnatural. To you, it appears natural. As a result, I suppose we shall just have to agree to disagree on this matter.

This argument is different from the people in this thread running around saying "Oh yeah, he definitely intentionally hit him in the head with his knee" which I find preposterous given:

A. The split second nature of how he would've had to formulate that intent as he's falling

and

B. His previous knee issues, which make it absurd for him to purposely target a hard surface with it.

You are intimating that he just intended to fall into George and whatever happened happened. I'm not really going to speak to that, because there's really no way to prove it one way or the other. However, the idea that he purposely aimed his knee for George's head I think is patently ridiculous when fully examined.Yes, the majority of my angle had to do with the strange nature with which Wade's body powered down, failing to react in any manner - nearly going limp. To say I am intimating that Wade intended to fall into George and let whatever happened, happen, is probably correct (though maybe I'll do a complete 180 after watching it 10 more times). I think the knee was a result of that "just let myself fall and drag my body parts lifelessly into and over Paul George's upper body" mentality more so than being a planned assassination attempt. However, I think I do believe Wade knew that falling in that manner could lead to that sort of contact.

Then again, as I've been saying throughout, it really could have just been absolutely unintentional. I just feel it's worth noting that I feel many tend to sell short one's ability to mask intent. In many cases, I feel "Oh c'mon! How could he possibly do that on purpose?! It was obviously an accident!" is playing right into a given player's hands, particularly when there's at least a slight cast of doubt (as I feel there is with Wade's strange straightening of the body, sudden disinterest with the ball, the play, or his being tripped, and subsequent butt landing in a completely different direction).

Dresta
05-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Dissertations on the dynamics of falling over :lol

Get a life.

Dro
05-23-2014, 01:00 PM

I just think he started to go for the ball but he really didn't have a chance to get it anyway......And then PG dove for the ball....

jstern
05-23-2014, 02:49 PM
I am sorry you feel this way. It appears as if we are at a stalemate. I feel I have been quite clear and I believe there is significant merit to a number of observations being made. The best I can do is convey my stance and support it with reference and detailed explanation. Your response above seems to be misinterpreting many of my statements or missing them altogether. Though for that, I cannot blame you because I have written way too much on this topic.

Clearly, I do not believe we'll be able to conclude who is right and wrong in this scenario, as we'll never know what Dwyane was thinking (or not thinking). My initial intent in this thread was to share my input on how much easier it is than people realize for players to commit broadly intentional acts while effectively masking them as being accidental. That then grew to breaking down the Wade play in full. In comparison to virtually every other clip of a person tripping and losing one's balance, Wade's movement appeared unnatural. To you, it appears natural. As a result, I suppose we shall just have to agree to disagree on this matter.

Yes, the majority of my angle had to do with the strange nature with which Wade's body powered down, failing to react in any manner - nearly going limp. To say I am intimating that Wade intended to fall into George and let whatever happened, happen, is probably correct (though maybe I'll do a complete 180 after watching it 10 more times). I think the knee was a result of that "just let myself fall and drag my body parts lifelessly into and over Paul George's upper body" mentality more so than being a planned assassination attempt. However, I think I do believe Wade knew that falling in that manner could lead to that sort of contact.

Then again, as I've been saying throughout, it really could have just been absolutely unintentional. I just feel it's worth noting that I feel many tend to sell short one's ability to mask intent. In many cases, I feel "Oh c'mon! How could he possibly do that on purpose?! It was obviously an accident!" is playing right into a given player's hands, particularly when there's at least a slight cast of doubt (as I feel there is with Wade's strange straightening of the body, sudden disinterest with the ball, the play, or his being tripped, and subsequent butt landing in a completely different direction).

Ok then.

Mass Debator
05-23-2014, 03:04 PM
What's with the essay contest in here? :sleeping

George did not dive for the ball. He had almost complete control of the ball in his left hand (bringing the ball backwards), but then he tripped over his own bad footing and lost the ball due to forward momentum. Wade did not see PG's fall coming so he had to hop over like that or else his knees get chopped off. Wade then tried to intentionally kick the ball (probably out of bounds) at the very last second to prevent a potential fastbreak opportunity for the Pacers. Anything else looks unintentional. The result of PG's head being kneed is just bad luck. I can't believe how long this thread lasted. :facepalm

aj1987
05-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Simple question. How the heck do you actually go from trying to get the ball to kneeing (with broken knees nonetheless) someone on his head (intentionally) in a literally a second?

Horde of Temujin
05-23-2014, 07:50 PM
What's with the essay contest in here? :sleeping

George did not dive for the ball. He had almost complete control of the ball in his left hand (bringing the ball backwards), but then he tripped over his own bad footing and lost the ball due to forward momentum. Wade did not see PG's fall coming so he had to hop over like that or else his knees get chopped off. Wade then tried to intentionally kick the ball (probably out of bounds) at the very last second to prevent a potential fastbreak opportunity for the Pacers. Anything else looks unintentional. The result of PG's head being kneed is just bad luck. I can't believe how long this thread lasted. :facepalm

The thread lasted this long because Dwhistle has a history of these plays and hes such an annoying punk.
He is not a good human being.

poido123
05-23-2014, 08:31 PM

I like the blatant holding of the arm there by Wade. No foul called :rolleyes:

lilgodfather1
05-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Tots.

plowking
05-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Dissertations on the dynamics of falling over :lol

Get a life.

:oldlol:

Exactly.

And lol at poido. I knew coming into here what his comment was going to be about. Dude is too much. :oldlol:

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:03 PM
http://e3240c4bbb5dbc6ce55c-ad08ca0f2adcbd3e04ec4a01e8d48b65.r5.cf1.rackcdn.co m/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DWaydeHalloween2012.jpg

red1
05-23-2014, 09:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0tr2tqo.gif
http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kobe-broken-nose.jpg
http://test.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kobe-wade.jpg
http://static.inqmind.co/content/2013/01/life-without-rondo-timeout-week-5/life-without-rondo-timeout-week-5_616.jpg
http://nbcprobasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/miami-heats-dwyane-wade-l-and-boston-celtics-rajon-rondo-tangle-in-second-half-of-game-3-of-their-nba-eastern-conference-playoff-series-in-boston-massachusetts-may-7-2011-allen-i.jpeg
http://bymystique.com/pictures/2013/12/gabby-u-and-d-wade-620x400.jpg

Droid101
05-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Wade is filth.

red1
05-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Wade is filth.
http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/product-images/P229039-81/dwyane-wade-06-ring-ceremony.jpg

Droid101
05-23-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/product-images/P229039-81/dwyane-wade-06-ring-ceremony.jpg
:applause:

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:20 PM
http://welcome2cali.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lance_elbow.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

red1
05-23-2014, 09:23 PM
http://welcome2cali.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lance_elbow.jpg

http://media.nj.com/nets_impact/photo/9009758-large.jpg

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:30 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IFWT_Wade-MWP.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/dwyane-wade/pictures/dwyane-wade-picture-1.jpg

poido123
05-23-2014, 09:33 PM
:oldlol:

Exactly.

And lol at poido. I knew coming into here what his comment was going to be about. Dude is too much. :oldlol:

How can you even argue this? Wade blatantly held George's arm back. :confusedshrug:

One of a few fishy calls in the game, West's second foul was a disgusting joke. Battier you dirty fck.

Rodmantheman
05-23-2014, 09:35 PM
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/wadepush.gif

red1
05-23-2014, 09:37 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IFWT_Wade-MWP.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/dwyane-wade/pictures/dwyane-wade-picture-1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X-Iob_GY2gw/T8dyhoa-A_I/AAAAAAAACpU/USBJnY4moCc/s1600/Wade+Foul+Rondo+No+Call.png
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/28/d0/28d0169ebfadeed17f96d3156536bd5b.jpg

red1
05-23-2014, 09:38 PM
http://www.vibe.com/sites/vibe.com/files/styles/article-bounds-718/public/photo_gallery_images/dwyane-wade-ruined-relationship.jpg

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:46 PM
:roll: :roll:

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:51 PM
http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dwyane-Wade.gif

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1103/nba.poll.fashion/images/dwyane-wade.jpg

Droid101
05-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Woah this thread reminded me... did Richard Hamilton retire? Why didn't he play this year?

Droid101
05-23-2014, 09:55 PM
http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dwyane-Wade.gif

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1103/nba.poll.fashion/images/dwyane-wade.jpg
Did he pee his pants in the bottom picture?

poido123
05-23-2014, 09:56 PM

Dat HGH :applause:

sd3035
05-23-2014, 09:56 PM

nobody throws an elbow at wade

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IFWT-Dwyane-Wade-Hublot.jpg

LBJ4MVP23
05-23-2014, 10:29 PM

Not intentional....

I am a huge lebron stan and love the heat. There is nothing I want more than for the heat to win the title.

But if you look at that gif and think its not intentional, just f*ck you. Apply for disability now because your IQ is sub 80. George dives for the ball and crosses wades path.

Now someone explain why Wade decides to go limp and slide over George like he's in a f*cking action movie and is a cop sliding over the hood of his car? FOR ZERO MOTHER F8CKING REASON except to make contact with George.

Did he mean to hit him in the head? No. Did he mean to make contact with him as retribution for the steal? 100% and if you disagree, again you need to be examined for some psychiatric disorder. It was purely intentional, wade should have jumped over him and not go completely limp so that his full weight would make contact with George.

Wade is a dirty player and that has been proven time and again. The best part is after he falls on top of George and hits him. The whistle is blown and he grabs his knee like hes hurt hahahahahaha.

Crimsonrain777
05-23-2014, 10:43 PM
I am a huge lebron stan and love the heat. There is nothing I want more than for the heat to win the title.

But if you look at that gif and think its not intentional, just f*ck you. Apply for disability now because your IQ is sub 80. George dives for the ball and crosses wades path.

Now someone explain why Wade decides to go limp and slide over George like he's in a f*cking action movie and is a cop sliding over the hood of his car? FOR ZERO MOTHER F8CKING REASON except to make contact with George.

Did he mean to hit him in the head? No. Did he mean to make contact with him as retribution for the steal? 100% and if you disagree, again you need to be examined for some psychiatric disorder. It was purely intentional, wade should have jumped over him and not go completely limp so that his full weight would make contact with George.

Wade is a dirty player and that has been proven time and again. The best part is after he falls on top of George and hits him. The whistle is blown and he grabs his knee like hes hurt hahahahahaha.

your point is extra legit because you said everyone that disagrees with you has a <80 iq. not only that, but you're a heat fan and you're taking a counter-position to other heat fans so your word must be accurate:facepalm

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:47 PM

Look at where George lands on the floor. Where exactly is Wade going to put his foot? On his back so he can continue running?
It is a completely natural reaction. George diving into the spot where he is going to plant his foot, and he reacts to avoid doing it, since George is in the way.

I've had a player dive right in front of me for the ball several times, and I've been mid step, and I've had to either take a ridiculously, awkward extended step to avoid the person, while other times, you go limp and fall over the top of them.

Your bodies natural reaction when an impending collision is occurring is to brace yourself, or try and avoid it. It isn't like your limbs, as your body has all your vital organs and what not. No one has time to think "I'm going to hit this guy".
Especially one that has had his knee operated on more times than you can count on your hands.

It's absolutely idiotic to think this is anything close to intentional. The only intentional thing he did was grab George's arm, to tussle for the ball.

poido123
05-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Look at where George lands on the floor. Where exactly is Wade going to put his foot? On his back so he can continue running?
It is a completely natural reaction. George diving into the spot where he is going to plant his foot, and he reacts to avoid doing it, since George is in the way.

I've had a player dive right in front of me for the ball several times, and I've been mid step, and I've had to either take a ridiculously, awkward extended step to avoid the person, while other times, you go limp and fall over the top of them.

Your bodies natural reaction when an impending collision is occurring is to brace yourself, or try and avoid it. It isn't like your limbs, as your body has all your vital organs and what not. No one has time to think "I'm going to hit this guy".
Especially one that has had his knee operated on more times than you can count on your hands.

It's absolutely idiotic to think this is anything close to intentional. The only intentional thing he did was grab George's arm, to tussle for the ball.

Hallelujah :applause:

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:59 PM
Hallelujah :applause:

Who the hell was arguing that?

Big deal, they didn't call a foul. Shit like that happens all the time in NBA games.

poido123
05-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Who the hell was arguing that?

Big deal, they didn't call a foul. Shit like that happens all the time in NBA games.

It's a big deal because you suggested that I always call conspiracy theories to reffing or bitch about them. In fact, you pretty much deny anything not in heat favour.

I'll remind you of this, when you go on your bitch rant when heat are losing. You are one of the worst serial complainers of the refs when heat are losing.

Dro
05-24-2014, 10:37 AM

There is no bigger Pacer fan than me but that is NO WAY INTENTIONAL......I can't believe this thread went on this long......Wade does have a history of being dirty but he was obviously kicking at the ball at a last ditch attempt to kick it out of bounds and prevent a fast break......and it was near the end of his fall so you know it was a last second/split second decision.......He crosses over in PG's path because he was about to go for the ball but then PG fell/dove on it first.......This is so obvious to me and I'm usually looking for extra reasons to hate the Heat.......But this isn't one of them......

JohnFreeman
05-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Whoever thinks that was intentional :facepalm

Lord Leoshes
05-24-2014, 02:30 PM
I would say the same about yo mama and dad.

After I got it on with her

your a low life 4 saying that.

+ y would wade use his surgically repaired knee as a weapon? anyone who thinks he would risk his carrier over that is a total idiot.

cltcfn2924
05-25-2014, 09:09 AM
What do people expect Wade to do in that situation? Do a backflip or 360 spin in the air to avoid contact?

It sucks for George, but nothing in the gifs makes it look like a deliberate move.

People expect Wade to dive for the ball, not be all p^s#ed off and go for someone's head. Last night he had a shot blocked and pulled the guy down. No call? Out of bounds off Indy? You Miami fans circa 2010, just keep defending this idiot.

Asukal
05-25-2014, 09:39 AM
OP is more stupid than gaylauber. :applause: