PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate the Heat or just LeBron James be honest

rlsmooth775
05-22-2014, 04:15 PM
You hate the fact that he is getting more rings and fmvps than your favorite player. Does anyone really care about the success of bosh battier chalmers cole oden etc

Clyde
05-22-2014, 04:16 PM
You hate the fact that he is getting more rings and fmvps than your favorite player. Does anyone really care about the success of bosh battier chalmers cole oden etc

As an Orlando fan I dislike the Heat Franchise.

Lebron has nothing to do with it.

Inferno
05-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Don't hate any of them

BuffaloBill
05-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Neither. He's a basketball player. I don't even know him in real life.

I hate KD though.

smoovegittar
05-22-2014, 04:18 PM
I like LeBron... but dislike the Heat franchise as an Eastern competitor.

nathanjizzle
05-22-2014, 04:18 PM
i hate lebrons fans.

DaSeba5
05-22-2014, 04:19 PM

I've never minded Orlando. In fact, I rooted for them against the Lakers in the Finals and when Miami was eliminated or didn't make the playoffs.

fiddy
05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
i hate lebrons fans.
/thread

BigBoss
05-22-2014, 04:26 PM
I had no problem with the 06 heat. Im not a fan of LeColluding then acting like a championship validated him and Wade. His rings are no different to the asterick besides kobes 3peat. Kobe was validated after 09.

Dagouch
05-22-2014, 04:28 PM
I hated the Heat since Pat Riley weasled his way out of NY to Join them. It also didn't help that PJ Brown bodyslammed Charlie Ward which lead to the suspensions that robbed up of our last great shot against Jordan's Bulls.

Milbuck
05-22-2014, 04:29 PM
I have nothing against Wade, Lebron, Bosh, or any of them really. Except Chalmers, **** that guy. Wade has always been one of my favorite players ever. I'm just not really a fan of 2 superstars and another star colluding to form a super team. It's their decision, and considering what they've accomplished, it was obviously the right decision. But you're crazy if you can't see why someone would respect a team like San Antonio substantially more than Miami. Same reason why I was never really a fan of the Boston big 3 (and 4 after Rondo broke through).

Fudge
05-22-2014, 04:32 PM
I love the Maimi Heats.

SwayDizzle
05-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Wade is mah dude. Second fav player. Lebronze is just boring to watch. This bulldozer that no one can currently stop. No finesse, no elegance, no passing the eye test...

CeilingFan#1
05-22-2014, 04:42 PM
I hate that they colluded, taking away parity and trying to get an easy path.

SilkkTheShocker
05-22-2014, 04:43 PM
I hate LeBron because he is better than Kobe (my favorite player) ever was

Carter_17
05-22-2014, 04:47 PM
I just hate Le Bron. Wade's Heat were cool even though wade is overrated.

nightprowler10
05-22-2014, 04:47 PM
The Heat. Always have for some reason. I think it's something to do with disliking Miami in general. Now they just give plenty of reasons to air out the hate. I don't think I would've been rooting against a LeBron led team so passionately even if he went to NY. It's just... Miami really.

jimmy77x
05-22-2014, 04:48 PM

Does lebeta pay you to suck his cawk 24/7 or do you just naturally like **** in your mouth? I honestly don't see how you breathe.

Rake2204
05-22-2014, 05:10 PM
I had no problem with the 06 heat. Im not a fan of LeColluding then acting like a championship validated him and Wade.I did not care for the '06 Heat because they eliminated my Detroit Pistons. But that's about it.

Conversely, I felt the 2010 Heat creation was in poor taste. I felt the triple Dream Teamer acquisition was such overkill that Miami just about made a mockery of competition itself.

I also believe you said it well when you stated how folks seemed to believe winning a championship on such a stacked team somehow validated each player. I thought that was a shame, because I believe LeBron James was validated years ago by the manner with which he was able to play the game of basketball and lead his various teams. I found it unfortunate that he seemed to buy into the notion that he had to mega stack and win handily as a result in order to somehow justify his abilities.

Maybe I'm also upset with everyone out there who've pushed the "team championships = individual ability/legacy" concept all these years too.

Droid101
05-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Both. Hated bran before he went, and I hated the Heat since the Caron Butler days. Maybe earlier.

RIP CITY
05-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Never really liked the Heat, mainly because I've always disliked their grouping of players most of the time. Didn't like the Alonzo Mourning/Tim Hardaway/Jamal Mashburn Heat. I hate Shaq more than any athlete ever so I obviously hated that team and I hate LeBron. So I'd say both I guess.

SamuraiSWISH
05-22-2014, 06:13 PM
I hate LeBron's lack of heroic heart, will, and character. I hate Wade's morph into divadom. I hate the non organic collusion, and stacking of the deck against the competition. The team isn't likable at all given their origin. Competitive cowards.

NumberSix
05-22-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm gonna expose myself as a huge hypocrite......

I pretty much felt the same way about LeBron as I do about Durant until he joined my team.

Springsteen
05-22-2014, 06:49 PM
i dislike them both somewhat but that comes with any team that dominates the rest of the league

obnoxious heat fans on the other hand

sick_brah07
05-22-2014, 06:52 PM

yeh same here i like the magic so i dont like the heat

I dont hate Lebron, I think Lebron is great

i dislike Wade, he came into the league the right way and was awesome but now just comes across as an ass hole who feels like the league owes him something

VengefulAngel
05-22-2014, 06:53 PM
yeh same here i like the magic so i dont like the heat

I dont hate Lebron, I think Lebron is great

i dislike Wade, he came into the league the right way and was awesome but now just comes across as an ass hole who feels like the league owes him something

How so?

sd3035
05-22-2014, 06:54 PM
They're ok, just boring to watch. Bran is even more boring than Duncan

morbius
05-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Definitely the Heat.

LeBron has even managed to make himself semi-likeable during the past two years, being less of an arrogant prick. I still hate about him the same thing that I hated about Shaq, that his game is primarily based on bulldozing people (one on a drive, the other in low post, respectively).

The Heat is a different matter. Using nice climate and no income tax to attract players to a city which doesn't give a fck about basketball feels so wrong. Wade is dirty and still an insufferable A-hole. Teaming up to make super-team was wrong, I couldn't believe Stern let them get away with that. Practically everyone outside of Miami cheers for the Heat not to win again.

stalkerforlife
05-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Mostly LeCollude and Wade.

Wade is just dirty.

TheMan
05-22-2014, 07:17 PM
I hated the Heat since Pat Riley weasled his way out of NY to Join them. It also didn't help that PJ Brown bodyslammed Charlie Ward which lead to the .suspensions that robbed up of our last great shot against Jordan's Bulls.
I also disliked the Heat since the Riley, Zo, Hardaway days. I don't hate LeBron, I dislike the way he gets massively overrated by his stans, as if he's the first great baller the NBA ever had. Thats ok, his fans are mostly kids with no sense of NBA past greats. They'll get older someday as see how stupid they were. :cheers:

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 07:18 PM
There's a lot of pitiful Chiraq and Bombston fans on this site. So their irrational hatred and poor form is to be expected. Typical low class.

jealousy and blind rage gets in the way of appreciating greatness.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-22-2014, 07:23 PM
In order of who I dislike on Miami (top being the most):

Shane Battier

Mario Chalmers

Rashard Lewis
Toney Douglas

James Jones
Michael Beasley
Chris Andersen
Ray Allen
Justin Hamilton
Norris Cole
LeBron James
Udonis Haslem
Greg Oden
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

catquickspider
05-22-2014, 07:26 PM
as basketball players all of them

not as a person tho since they could be cool people in real life

Lebron, Wade, Chalmers, and Birdman seem like natural douches tho :lol

Connor B
05-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Neither. He's a basketball player. I don't even know him in real life.

I hate KD though.

:roll:

sick_brah07
05-22-2014, 08:17 PM
How so?

they way he presents himself, the way he chews his gum, his press conferences. Its all things combined i feel like he gets a free pass for a lot of things that other stars are absolutely killed for, he also is a very dirty player and i feel like it kills him to think he is lebrons second fiddle

i mean i may be completely wrong about him as a person but that's just how he comes across to me

i feel like if lebron spent a day with you and i introduced him to all my friends and what he would make the most of it and have a laugh and try fit in

where as wade would give you a death stare like i cant believe i got to do this shit, i don't wanna be around you mother ****as

i may be completely wrong but that's how they come across

in terms of ball i think wade is awesome and in 2006/2007 on Christmas day he WHOOOPED Kobe's ass like something shocking not many people can say they did that

Clyde
05-22-2014, 08:23 PM
I hate that they colluded, taking away parity and trying to get an easy path.

There hasnt been parity in the league for nearly 25 years

poido123
05-22-2014, 08:39 PM
I hate LeBron's lack of heroic heart, will, and character. I hate Wade's morph into divadom. I hate the non organic collusion, and stacking of the deck against the competition. The team isn't likable at all given their origin. Competitive cowards.

My thoughts exactly.

I can add to that; their fans are unbearable, LeBrons morph into a prima Donna since he left Cleveland, that whole Miami team is annoying, battiers mugging of players and no fouls, Allen leaving celtics for the direct enemy, Chalmers annoying face, Bosh acts tough but comes across a sissy.

I have never disliked a team as much as the heat. They fcking disgust me on so many levels.

rlsmooth775
05-22-2014, 08:41 PM
My thoughts exactly.

I can add to that; their fans are unbearable, LeBrons morph into a prima Donna since he left Cleveland, that whole Miami team is annoying, battiers mugging of players and no fouls, Allen leaving celtics for the direct enemy, Chalmers annoying face, Bosh acts tough but comes across a sissy.

I have never disliked a team as much as the heat. They fcking disgust me on so many levels.

The 2011-2014 bulls are annoying

DaSeba5
05-22-2014, 08:42 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Trust me, we know.

poido123
05-22-2014, 08:46 PM
The 2011-2014 bulls are annoying

I'm fine with that.

Noah would be super annoying g if he wasn't on your team. Rose would also bug people with how long he's been sitting out.

Solefade
05-22-2014, 08:48 PM
My thoughts exactly.

:roll: :roll: thanks for clarifying, we were unsure about it from every single miami heat GT you were posting in before

poido123
05-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Trust me, we know.

For the record, you and some other heat Posters are not In this bad group of fans.

I respect plowking for pre 2010 fan dom like you, but he annoys me :lol

rlsmooth775
05-22-2014, 08:51 PM
I'm fine with that.

Noah would be super annoying g if he wasn't on your team. Rose would also bug people with how long he's been sitting out.

Noah just pisses me off when he starts screaming after tipping in a basket

poido123
05-22-2014, 09:01 PM
Noah just pisses me off when he starts screaming after tipping in a basket

Definitely over the top. You can be passionate without being so vocal about it.

Dro
05-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I don't dislike the Heat. But I generally dislike Wade and he used to be one of my favorite players but he's changed.....I generally dislike Chalmers.....I dunno, there's something annoying about him and he kinda sucks...I'm indifferent to Lebron. I don't like him a ton and I definitely don't dislike him. Unlike others, I do enjoy watching him play. I think he has a very unique and exciting game....He drops dimes on the regular and makes passes that pretty much nobody else in the league could make. I don't see how people actually do not enjoy watching him play. He's the best player in the NBA, how could not enjoy watching the games best players? Don't you enjoy watching Peyton Manning and Tom Brady? I don't even like golf but I'll watch Tiger.......

Plus I don't like how they teamed up either but I don't care THAT much like some others do. Plus they keep beating us so I basically cannot stand them that much right now.........

NumberSix
05-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I don't dislike the Heat. But I generally dislike Wade and he used to be one of my favorite players but he's changed.....I generally dislike Chalmers.....I dunno, there's something annoying about him and he kinda sucks...I'm indifferent to Lebron. I don't like him a ton and I definitely don't dislike him. Unlike others, I do enjoy watching him play. I think he has a very unique and exciting game....He drops dimes on the regular and makes passes that pretty much nobody else in the league could make. I don't see how people actually do not enjoy watching him play. He's the best player in the NBA, how could not enjoy watching the games best players? Don't you enjoy watching Peyton Manning and Tom Brady? I don't even like golf but I'll watch Tiger.......

Plus I don't like how they teamed up either but I don't care THAT much like some others do. Plus they keep beating us so I basically cannot stand them that much right now.........
I actually really like the Pacers (outside of Stephenson). Last year Bulls fans were even accusing me of living in Indiana. :roll:

JebronLames
05-22-2014, 10:19 PM
/thread

KobeClutchAsFK
05-22-2014, 10:25 PM
I really don't like Dwayne Wade. Dude is a bitch and a dirty player. Great player though.

Other than that I don't hate on the heat all that much.

Springsteen
05-22-2014, 10:36 PM
oh yeah the ray allen signing just gives people more reasons to hate

I still dislike him for it, even though it was the smartest way to win a ring. I always wanted to see the big three's numbers all retired up in Boston, but Ainge and every other fan will probably never forgive him now. Damn shame.

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 10:46 PM
oh yeah the ray allen signing just gives people more reasons to hate

I still dislike him for it, even though it was the smartest way to win a ring. I always wanted to see the big three's numbers all retired up in Boston, but Ainge and every other fan will probably never forgive him now. Damn shame.
It wasn't a sudden backstab by Ray Allen like many revisionists like to claim. The fans, organization, and media had written him off as washed up and were clamoring for a Ray Allen trade the same way that some Laker fans have been going on and on about trading Pau for years now.

We obviously don't know the full story, but supposedly Allen and Rondo weren't on the best of terms. When the 2012 Heat eliminated the Celtics, Ray was the only one to show any sort of class. Pierce, KG, and Rondo all left the place and with an attitude like they were the Bad Boy Pistons walking out on Jordan's Bulls.

In the first game Ray wore the Heat uniform in Miami, and against those same Celtics, he was being cheered and welcomed by the Miami fans the whole night. Dude looked great out there.

It's understandable why the Celtics wanted him coming off the bench, or how they were disappointed in his production at times. But let's not act like the Bawwston fans whining about "Judas" are in the right. Ray was a free agent and he chose Miami. It seems like he made the right decision. If Boston doesn't retire his jersey, then perhaps it will hang in the AAA one day.

onhcetum
05-22-2014, 10:49 PM
he's a ****in ****** ass flopper. one thing about mj, bird, magic, or kobe and even duncan, is that they never flopped. they played tough, hard nose basketball. whatever happened to having some pride and not prancing around and falling over at any contact.

you are the BEST player in the world, why do you need to resort to flopping like a bitch? and teamming up with wade and bosh didnt do anything for his legacy either.

thats like duncan + kobe + tmac teamming up together in their primes, and magic + bird + jordan in their primes

TheMan
05-22-2014, 10:56 PM
There's a lot of pitiful Chiraq and Bombston fans on this site. So their irrational hatred and poor form is to be expected. Typical low class.

jealousy and blind rage gets in the way of appreciating greatness.
6 > 3 :confusedshrug: Plus we had the GOAT play for our franchise, in fact, he was so great, Bulls #23 is hanging from the Miami Heat's own rafters. :pimp:

Go overdose on coke you fggot :cheers:

outbreak
05-22-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm an Orlando fan, I hate the heat. I hated Lebron in cleveland too though so I guess it's an even worse combination. I actually like Lebron more now than I did with Cleveland, he seems less arrogant and more like a decent human being these days. Like he's matured finally. Always didn't like Wades bitching and whinging, still don't mind bosh and liked him before Miami.

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 11:01 PM
6 > 3 :confusedshrug: Plus we had the GOAT play for our franchise, in fact, he was so great, Bulls #23 is hanging from the Miami Heat's own rafters. :pimp:

Go overdose on coke you fggot :cheers:
Dan Marino's jersey is up there too and I don't even know if he ever picked up a basketball in his life. I guess Riley can truly appreciate the GOATs. :confusedshrug: Jordan's story is done. Lebron's is still being written :pimp:

Go get shot you fggot . But don't die though, I want to keep to keep laughing at you Bulls fans every year :cheers:

Siin
05-23-2014, 01:07 PM
First Lebron, after awhile both... Ironically I tried my best to like Lebron while in his Cleveland days. But everytime I watched the guy play, I still couldn't find any reasons to like that guy. In those I didn't hate Heat, Zo was one of my favorites. Wade wasn't, but I did respect him alot. As it was mentioned before, he came in the league the right way. Worked his way to the top. I thought: That was the way Lebron should've done it. After Lebron signed with the Heat, I hated his so called hypocrite fans & all the so called NBA experts more than Lebron for hating him for his decision. In his Cavs days, he could never do wrong. 1 word of criticism & you're verbally murdered like you don't know **** about baskbetball. Now he joined the Heat, he couldn't do a thing right anymore

Well, I didn't like his decision to join the Heat. Especially the way he did it with all that ******** (the decision & all the bla bla bla). And to me he's still a coward for taking the easiest way to win a ring. Sometimes I'm still thinking whether he would've joined the Heat or not if Bosh didn't signed with them. I probably would've liked the Heat more if it was only the Wade & Bosh combo. (Sure I be missing some facts over here & correct me if I'm wrong)

Where did the "To be the best, you gotta defeat the best" mentality go? Sure I'm romanticizing, but I hate his mentality. After Lebron joined the Heat, I hoped that Wade would've stand up to him & showed him that this is still his team instead of Lebron's, but he didn't (Sure his injuries in the past we're part of the reason). I lost my respect for Wade as well after he & Lebron we're mocking Dirk in the '11 finals.

Inferno
05-23-2014, 01:11 PM

I pretty much felt the same way about LeBron as I do about Durant until he joined my team.

Is your username a reference to Bron?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-23-2014, 01:13 PM
People are still crying about Wade and Lebron "mocking" Dirk in the '11 Finals? Looking back at it, that was one of the biggest overreactions I've ever seen from NBA fans.

CelticBaller
05-23-2014, 01:21 PM
If Boston doesn't retire his jersey, then perhaps it will hang in the AAA one day.
Pathetic :oldlol:

BasedTom
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Pathetic :oldlol:
Boston knows a lot about pathetic these days, yeah? :oldlol:

CelticBaller
05-23-2014, 02:37 PM
Boston knows a lot about pathetic these days, yeah? :oldlol:
City of championships= pathetic? :roll:

red1
05-23-2014, 05:39 PM
how can anyone hate the heat

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/nbaoffseason/2135139126/1/tumblr_ld2rdhxPNf1qzb7vj

TheMan
05-23-2014, 06:11 PM
how can anyone hate the heat

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/nbaoffseason/2135139126/1/tumblr_ld2rdhxPNf1qzb7vj
That is a bad ass image

zoom17
05-23-2014, 06:15 PM
http://forums.finalgear.com/attachments/sports/nba-2011-2012/7097d1340449681-1713740-miami_heat_haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

Im so nba'd out
05-23-2014, 06:22 PM
i hate what they represent but i blame the celtics for starting this trend

JT123
05-23-2014, 08:50 PM
People are still crying about Wade and Lebron "mocking" Dirk in the '11 Finals? Looking back at it, that was one of the biggest overreactions I've ever seen from NBA fans.
QFT. Anyone who got upset over that wouldn't last 2 minutes in the NBA. :lol
That "mocking" was nothing compared to what those guys actually say to each others faces on the court.

Mrofir
05-23-2014, 09:36 PM
I root against heavy favorites and teams that win multiple championships

I rooted against the bulls, the Lakers, the Spurs, the Lakers again, and now the Heat.

Sucks. :confusedshrug: -- only two times has a team I've rooted for won the nba finals: Detroit in 04 and dallas in 11. And I've been watching for 23 years..

poido123
05-23-2014, 09:41 PM
i hate what they represent but i blame the celtics for starting this trend

Those players were out of their respective primes? It is way different.

TheNaturalWR
05-23-2014, 09:45 PM

This. When LeBron made his decision I was pretty mad tbh. Robbed us of ever seeing a Wade vs LeBron playoff series.

unknowns8
05-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I hate the Heat because of LeBron ... didn't mind LeBron when he was a Cav

I didn't mind watching the Heat when it was Wade/Shaq and before that Timmy/Zo but now ... pffff, bunch of p#ssy primadonnas, LeBron flops and D.Wade dirty tactics and the whinging and whining to the refs (admittedly, all 30 teams do this) ... all of that behavior irks me the most about this Heat team

kamil
05-23-2014, 09:54 PM
I hate everything about Miami. Not just LeBron* or the Heat. The fans, the city, the chongas, the superficialness... its a disgusting city for anyone that has respect for themselves.

Droid101
05-23-2014, 09:57 PM
I hate everything about Miami. Not just LeBron* or the Heat. The fans, the city, the chongas, the superficialness... its a disgusting city for anyone that has respect for themselves.
Takes issue with that.

http://i2.wp.com/geekapuntes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/6a00d8341bfb1653ef019aff90b1e4970d.jpg

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Those players were out of their respective primes? It is way different.

In what way were they out of their prime?

They joined together at ages 30, 31 and 32.
Heat this year are 29, 30 and 32, and people still act as if this is some superstar mega team that are firing at all cylinders right now.

Wade was in his prime for a total of one year with the big 3.

Heat essentially did everything the Celtics did 2-3 years earlier. Big whoop.

What is way different about it poido. I'd love to hear your dumb ass argument. :oldlol:

All Net
05-23-2014, 10:24 PM
At first I think people hated them getting together now alot of it is just them winning titles. It will end sooner or later and people will respect what they have done most likely.

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:30 PM
At first I think people hated them getting together now alot of it is just them winning titles. It will end sooner or later and people will respect what they have done most likely.

The whole problem was that when they came together, people knew they were winning 2 or 3 titles regardless. What angered them about it was that it wasn't for their team.

That is the only reason. That it wasn't their team. You think any of them would be this outraged if it was their team? No, they'd be saying the same shit Heat fans are now.
I remember how mad people were about Boston at the time. Obviously no where to this extent, but people were acting as if the league was over. Typical over-exaggeration. They are free agents, they are allowed to sign where ever they want. The league is a whole lot funner that way anyway.
I as a fan of the NBA don't give a damn. If there is a great team with great expectations, it's funner and more exciting beating them.

JT123
05-23-2014, 10:31 PM

Heat this year are 29, 30 and 32, and people still act as if this is some superstar mega team that are firing at all cylinders right now.

What is way different about it poido. I'd love to hear your dumb ass argument. :oldlol:
This. Wade is well past his prime, and so is Bosh if we are being honest. People will say Bosh is only 30, but most big men decline at a much earlier age than perimeter players. The Heat are the oldest team in the league, yet these idiots wanna act like every big name player on the Heat is in their mid 20's. :facepalm

poido123
05-23-2014, 10:44 PM

Are your facts straight?

30, 31, 32 is past your prime, you could maybe say 30, but they were definitely at the backend of their career and NOT in their prime.

As for Wade, James and Bosh? 26, 27 and 29 when they joined up. All considered in their prime and at the top of their game.

You make shit up to suit your argument as per usual Plowking.

Joining in your prime and joining at the tail end of your career is totally different.

poido123
05-23-2014, 10:50 PM
The whole problem was that when they came together, people knew they were winning 2 or 3 titles regardless. What angered them about it was that it wasn't for their team.

That is the only reason. That it wasn't their team. You think any of them would be this outraged if it was their team? No, they'd be saying the same shit Heat fans are now.
I remember how mad people were about Boston at the time. Obviously no where to this extent, but people were acting as if the league was over. Typical over-exaggeration. They are free agents, they are allowed to sign where ever they want. The league is a whole lot funner that way anyway.
I as a fan of the NBA don't give a damn. If there is a great team with great expectations, it's funner and more exciting beating them.

The Heat, namely James took a significant paycut to allow a team to form together that in any normal salary cap circumstance, would not be allowed to happen. That doesn't mean they get less money(Florida state taxes), it just means that they manipulated the salary cap to make a super team.

Where does it end? Let's say Jordan in his prime decided to take half pay for the next 3 seasons and allow Lebron to join him on a max contract? How fair would the competition be then?

That's what people have a problem with. They had to cheat their way into making a team that should of been impossible to make.

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Are your facts straight?

30, 31, 32 is past your prime, you could maybe say 30, but they were definitely at the backend of their career and NOT in their prime.

As for Wade, James and Bosh? 26, 27 and 29 when they joined up. All considered in their prime and at the top of their game.

You make shit up to suit your argument as per usual Plowking.

Joining in your prime and joining at the tail end of your career is totally different.

Who is making shit up.

Want to know the facts? Ray Allen came off his best statistical year prior to joining the Celtics. What do you call that? His prime.

Garnett just put up 22.4/13 before joining the Celtics. His 4th best year as an NBA player. He was a better freaking player than Bosh was before joining the Heat.

Paul Pierce put up 25ppg while being injured most of the season.

So you have Ray Alen having his best statistical season and in his prime, you have Kevin Garnett still putting up the same numbers he was all his career, and better than Chris Bosh, then you have Paul Pierce, the youngest of the lot putting up 25ppg in a injury riddled season.

Sit down, and shut up bitch.

plowking
05-23-2014, 10:57 PM
The Heat, namely James took a significant paycut to allow a team to form together that in any normal salary cap circumstance, would not be allowed to happen. That doesn't mean they get less money(Florida state taxes), it just means that they manipulated the salary cap to make a super team.

Where does it end? Let's say Jordan in his prime decided to take half pay for the next 3 seasons and allow Lebron to join him on a max contract? How fair would the competition be then?

That's what people have a problem with. They had to cheat their way into making a team that should of been impossible to make.

You're the biggest hypocrite on this site. Be consistent with your damn arguments. Here you are ranting and raving about the Heat for 3 years, and you really want me to believe the pay cut is the only reason you're mad about it all?

Duncan took a paycut too. Why aren't you berating this Spurs team? Because you're a hypocrite, and it isn't the real reason.

Get consistent with your arguments, then we can talk.

poido123
05-23-2014, 11:01 PM
You're the biggest hypocrite on this site. Be consistent with your damn arguments. Here you are ranting and raving about the Heat for 3 years, and you really want me to believe the pay cut is the only reason you're mad about it all?

Duncan took a paycut too. Why aren't you berating this Spurs team? Because you're a hypocrite, and it isn't the real reason.

Get consistent with your arguments, then we can talk.

89 year old Duncan? That's what you should do in the twilight of your career, not the prime of your career to cheat you dumbass :facepalm

Again, totally different scenario, you are back-pedalling of epic proportions Plowking.

poido123
05-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Who is making shit up.

Want to know the facts? Ray Allen came off his best statistical year prior to joining the Celtics. What do you call that? His prime.

Garnett just put up 22.4/13 before joining the Celtics. His 4th best year as an NBA player. He was a better freaking player than Bosh was before joining the Heat.

Paul Pierce put up 25ppg while being injured most of the season.

So you have Ray Alen having his best statistical season and in his prime, you have Kevin Garnett still putting up the same numbers he was all his career, and better than Chris Bosh, then you have Paul Pierce, the youngest of the lot putting up 25ppg in a injury riddled season.

Sit down, and shut up bitch.

Where's the consistency in your argument? One minute your pointing out not much difference with ages, but now your arguing their level of play at their age as an argument?

My god you are homer to the core. :hammerhead:

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM
If the Heat wanted to separate themselves and stand out as true winners, they would earn the respect of everyone by not flopping at all, and beating the opposition straight up. They have the talent to do it.

But what do they do instead? Take the approach of a lesser man and flop just like everyone else does.

Since all teams these days flop their way to the finals, no one really respects any of the chips since they all have an * on them.

Until the NBA suspends players for doing this nonsense, this fact will hold true.

Spurs could win the chip and I would put an * on it.

Flopping = beta

Statements like "oh but everyone does it" = beta

Real talk. :cheers:

plowking
05-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Where's the consistency in your argument? One minute your pointing out not much difference with ages, but now your arguing their level of play at their age as an argument?

My god you are homer to the core. :hammerhead:

You just said they weren't in their primes. I showed you they were, irrelevant of their age.

And yes, Duncan took a paycut. 1st team All NBA Duncan from last season. You still have no gripes with it. Funny.

I'm the one being consistent.
You said it was different because the players weren't in their primes. I showed you it was. Disregarding or regarding age, I used it in my argument.
Then you said it was paycuts. I showed you another player who took a paycut. You sidetracked it be bringing up age.

I use what you say in my arguments, where as you bring up material to side track from the argument due to you losing.
You're an idiot if you can't see that.

You literally said:

Are your facts straight?

I showed you they were in their prime. You tried to sidetrack the discussion, not me. You did the same thing with the Duncan example. You brought up age once again.

poido123
05-24-2014, 12:09 AM
You just said they weren't in their primes. I showed you they were, irrelevant of their age.

And yes, Duncan took a paycut. 1st team All NBA Duncan from last season. You still have no gripes with it. Funny.

I'm the one being consistent.
You said it was different because the players weren't in their primes. I showed you it was. Disregarding or regarding age, I used it in my argument.
Then you said it was paycuts. I showed you another player who took a paycut. You sidetracked it be bringing up age.

I use what you say in my arguments, where as you bring up material to side track from the argument due to you losing.
You're an idiot if you can't see that.

You literally said:

I showed you they were in their prime. You tried to sidetrack the discussion, not me. You did the same thing with the Duncan example. You brought up age once again.

How is Duncan at 34/35 taking a pay cut even remotely the same as James taking a pay cut at 26? :oldlol:

Players at 30, 31, 32 are on the back end of the careers, no matter what way you spin it. They could be putting good numbers up, but does that mean they aren't old by league standards?

Players that are 26, 27 and 29 are in their prime; skill level, mentally and athletically no matter how you spin it.

You literally will argue anything.

The Heat cheated their way to success, which is why people dislike them. They knowingly dodged around the salary cap rules to build a super team. They also knew that they wouldn't be losing any money (florida state taxes) by doing so.

plowking
05-24-2014, 12:38 AM
How is Duncan at 34/35 taking a pay cut even remotely the same as James taking a pay cut at 26? :oldlol:

Both taking less money to be able to put better players around them. Both are all NBA 1st team. So what is the difference? Why should Duncan be able to have a better team around him than James? Because of age? :oldlol:

Players at 30, 31, 32 are on the back end of the careers, no matter what way you spin it. They could be putting good numbers up, but does that mean they aren't old by league standards?

Compared to their standards, Wade fell off more after 2 years than Pierce did. Age doesn't matter. Look at Tyreke Evans. He hasn't been the same player since his rookie year. Age is irrelevant. All were in their primes. Wade was in his too, but clearly on the back end given his style of play, so it's irrelevant.

You literally will argue anything.

I won't. You just hate everything Heat related and have no semblance of objectivity when it comes to them. I can see the faults in my team, and it's players, but even when I rag on my team, you get on my case if it is some way to prop up James or anything. You literally don't want Heat fans to have an opinion. :oldlol:

You're a ****ing hypocrite. If we rag on our team; Bron stats. If we don't; arrogant pricks.
You're blind, and you don't know a lick about stating your points and arguing properly. You clearly weren't taught how to write essay's in high school. I'd hate to see what your uni lecturers think of your work.

The Heat cheated their way to success, which is why people dislike them. They knowingly dodged around the salary cap rules to build a super team. They also knew that they wouldn't be losing any money (florida state taxes) by doing so.

They still lost money. When there is a potential for more money, then they clearly did lose out on money. They are free agents, they are allowed to do what they want. They didn't cheat anything.

red1
05-24-2014, 12:40 AM
plowking sonning poido like usual

Real14
05-24-2014, 12:46 AM

you was a damn laker fan niguh:biggums:

Real14
05-24-2014, 12:50 AM
I didn't like tha heat ever since pat riley joined them but I cant stand Lebron even more especially since Lebronna was in tha 10th grade. I was upset when they said back then that he could be better than Jordan and tha was tha next kobe. I only like his dunks and that's it. Plus he dissed my knicks in 2010 cuz he was a lil tampax bitch scared of tha mutha phuckin pressure. Phuck you Lebronia:mad:

red1
05-24-2014, 12:52 AM
I didn't like tha heat ever since pat riley joined them but I cant stand Lebron even more especially since Lebronna was in tha 10th grade. I was upset when they said back then that he could be better than Jordan and tha was tha next kobe. I only like his dunks and that's it. Plus he dissed my knicks cuz he was a bitch scared of tha mutha phuckin pressure. Phuck you Lebronia:mad:
lebronia>knicks franchise

Real14
05-24-2014, 01:00 AM
lebronia>knicks franchise
lebronella cheated to have same rings as knicks.

poido123
05-24-2014, 03:30 AM
Both taking less money to be able to put better players around them. Both are all NBA 1st team. So what is the difference? Why should Duncan be able to have a better team around him than James? Because of age? :oldlol:

Compared to their standards, Wade fell off more after 2 years than Pierce did. Age doesn't matter. Look at Tyreke Evans. He hasn't been the same player since his rookie year. Age is irrelevant. All were in their primes. Wade was in his too, but clearly on the back end given his style of play, so it's irrelevant.

I won't. You just hate everything Heat related and have no semblance of objectivity when it comes to them. I can see the faults in my team, and it's players, but even when I rag on my team, you get on my case if it is some way to prop up James or anything. You literally don't want Heat fans to have an opinion. :oldlol:

You're a ****ing hypocrite. If we rag on our team; Bron stats. If we don't; arrogant pricks.
You're blind, and you don't know a lick about stating your points and arguing properly. You clearly weren't taught how to write essay's in high school. I'd hate to see what your uni lecturers think of your work.

They still lost money. When there is a potential for more money, then they clearly did lose out on money. They are free agents, they are allowed to do what they want. They didn't cheat anything.

That's exactly why, BECAUSE OF AGE. If you're the best player in the world and in your prime, you DON'T take a pay cut and join two other stars. That shit is bitchmade and lacks any kind of competitiveness. One thing an old veteran doing that and another thing when a guy in his prime does it.

The reason Duncan can do it and James can't is because he has earnt that right. Once you become an old veteran you have earnt the right to do what you please. It's like an unspoken rule and something that applies to a player with age.

You wanna know who knows they are cheating the game more than anyone? It's Lebron himself. Look how cocky he got once they formed up. You know the "this shit gonna be easy", "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4" and all that other non-competitive crap spewing out of his mouth.

Please don't tell me Lebron lost out on money by joining the Heat. You can't be that stupid. And I'm not just talking about the contracts.

I dislike the Heat strongly. Why? Because I simply don't like the players? Because they are better than my team?

Then why do I like and appreciate the Spurs? They are successful?

Everyone has a right to hate the Heat. From the decision, to the Cleveland broken promise, to the players (flopping, ref help, colluding), Ray Allen turning his back and joining the direct enemy.

People don't just blindly hate Heat because they are good, it's because of the way they are formed and how they go about things.

A lot of people disliked the Bulls during their reign, but they respected them. I don't see the same kind of respect for the Heat and for good reason.