PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Hater Roll Call

navy
05-22-2014, 09:11 PM
How many people here are rooting against the Spurs or Tim Duncan and are not a fan of another team currently in the playoffs? Or expect to be eliminated by the Spurs. (Thunder fans)

Seems weird having Spurs haters. :confusedshrug:

DaSeba5
05-22-2014, 09:13 PM
I've rooted against them because I'd rather face the Thunder. The Spurs scare me. But I don't root against them because I dislike them. It's almost impossible to dislike them.

5 rings fan
05-22-2014, 09:14 PM
I hate OKC for helping spurs to get some early rest for finals

aj1987
05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
I like Timmy and Leonard, but I'll be rooting against them if they face the Heat in the Finals.

TheMarkMadsen
05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
I've rooted against them because I'd rather face the Thunder. The Spurs scare me. But I don't root against them because I dislike them. It's almost impossible to dislike them.

Actually they are very easy to dislike.

Manu basically invented flopping and has been doing that beta bullshit for 10 years now.

aj1987
05-22-2014, 09:18 PM

Manu basically invented flopping and has been doing that beta bullshit for 10 years now.
Diaw and TP are massive floppers as well. I remember TP flopping on every other play last Finals.

TP is also a scumbag for banging his teammates wife.

davehos
05-22-2014, 09:18 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3843340/vlade-divac-flop-o.gif

Divac was the true flopping OG.

DaSeba5
05-22-2014, 09:22 PM

I understand, but that's not enough to make me hate the whole team.

toxicxr6
05-22-2014, 09:43 PM
Diaw and TP are massive floppers as well. I remember TP flopping on every other play last Finals.

TP is also a scumbag for banging his teammates wife.

I can't take any heat fan seriously that complains about spurs flops.. By league standards they aren't that bad... And heck heat make them look like complete amateur floppers... Bron/wade are far worse

aj1987
05-22-2014, 09:45 PM
I can't take any heat fan seriously that complains about spurs flops.. By league standards they aren't that bad... And heck heat make them look like complete amateur floppers... Bron/wade are far worse
LeBron and Wade flop as well. Never denied it. They don't compare to TP and Manu though. Have you seen the Finals last season? LeBron and Wade had like 5 flops in the entire Finals. TP and Manu were flopping 5 times per half.

toxicxr6
05-22-2014, 09:52 PM
LeBron and Wade flop as well. Never denied it. They don't compare to TP and Manu though. Have you seen the Finals last season? LeBron and Wade had like 5 flops in the entire Finals. TP and Manu were flopping 5 times per half.

thats a major exageration
in terms of top teir flops. goat flops wade/bron are far superior

Macho Grande
05-22-2014, 09:54 PM

Flopping was around long before Manu showed up. Even as far back as the 70's. Rodman was really the first guy to perfect it to an art form, and he was already retired by the time Manu came into the league.

Milbuck
05-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Aside from flopping here and there, there is very little you can reasonably hate about that franchise. Unless they're about to torch your franchise, which is what Thunder fans and Heat fans are about to experience.

aj1987
05-22-2014, 09:58 PM
thats a major exageration
in terms of top teir flops. goat flops wade/bron are far superior
:oldlol:

Yeah, ok. As Warfan said, TP was on the ground every time he drove into the paint. Manu was jerking his head so much that I thought it was gonna give him whiplash.

toxicxr6
05-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Everytime TP did a layup he ended up on the floor :lol

that isnt flopping...parker generally has to make quick moves to get between much larger defenders...alot of the time he will lose balance.. he doesnt lie on the ground waiting for a call... he bouncers straight up and runs down the court

Threethrows
05-22-2014, 10:00 PM

Lol. No.

Mr Exlax
05-22-2014, 10:38 PM
I hate the Spurs soley cause they're our in state rivals. Screw them and the Mavs.

BasedTom
05-22-2014, 10:51 PM

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-tough/files/2011/06/bill-laimbeer-thumb-299x224-342650.jpg

Not a Spurs hater by any means, but I'll definitely be rooting against them this year. If the Heat lose, then I'd rather have the Spurs win over the Thunder or Pacers.

Ai2death
05-22-2014, 10:52 PM

Yeah, ok. As Warfan said, TP was on the ground every time he drove into the paint. Manu was jerking his head so much that I thought it was gonna give him whiplash.

You mean the Lebron signature head snap?

AT9
05-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Everytime TP did a layup he ended up on the floor :lol

TP ends up on the floor after lay ups even when he's not trying to flop.

Beastmode88
05-23-2014, 12:01 AM
It's called lebroning for a reason. :applause:

JebronLames
05-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Yeah, hard not to root for popovich. How he congratulated everyone last year after one of the toughest losses in nba history was very inspirational.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."

- Martin Luther King

huskerdu
05-23-2014, 01:26 AM
navy you are so pathetic

just off yourself already

Ai2death
05-23-2014, 01:30 AM
navy you are so pathetic

just off yourself already

Navy is a flat out Troll. Cries refs even before every game, also flip flops on every team it apparently goes for.

Easy just to ignore it, most people don't even bother replying to it.

navy
05-23-2014, 01:41 AM
I have haters?

N1gga we made it!

bukowski81
05-23-2014, 02:45 AM
http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LeBronMavsFlop.gif

They have never done anything close to that tough

tomtucker
05-23-2014, 03:36 AM
:rockon: ................fukk those euro trash bums........parker with his "allways falling down" drives to the basket ....:mad: ............and fukk the craterface pop-o-zit

swagga
05-23-2014, 05:51 AM
they don't like to dunk the ball and then chimp at the crowd :cry: :cry: :cry:

swagga
05-23-2014, 05:59 AM
but seriously. Spurs - heat was the obvious rematch from the beginning of the year because both play very efficient ruthless basketball.

The heat have progressively smartened up offensively through the years and their blitzing defense is still innovative (tho they should mix it up more imo)

The spurs needed young blood and they got in the last 2 years, their offense has been elite since 08, their defense was problematic with bonner/jefferson/hill etc but now they got good complement role players in splitter/kwahi/green/mills/bellinelli

This is the best possible finals and as a basketball fan I can say that we all win. And :lol :oldlol: :roll: @thunder being a contender with that idiotic iso offense.

sportjames23
05-23-2014, 07:42 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3843340/vlade-divac-flop-o.gif

Divac was the true flopping OG.

That title actually goes to two players before Divac--Bill Laimbeer and Dennis Rodman. They perfected that shit in Detroit and used to piss off players like Larry Bird and Michael Jordan with it.

Divac was the first Euro to make flopping an art form in the NBA, but Laimbeer and Rodman beat him to it by a couple of years. However, Manu did pick up where Vlade left off.