PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee needs Wiggins.

Real14
05-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Tha Bucks desperately needs wiggins at that 2nd pick I think, especially for that city. Milwaukee deserves a ticket selling star, it makes me think when tha last time they even had a hyped up star like him. Cavs might pick wiggins for obvious purposes:facepalm but that team and city needs that resurgence and motivation to start winning games again with Wiggins. What do you think?

TMT
05-23-2014, 01:37 AM
Sad to say, but it's not like Parker/Wiggins/Embiid are going to want to stay in Milwaukee past their rookie contracts. :confusedshrug:

tanner892
05-23-2014, 01:38 AM
Id go to Milwaukee for a piece of dat ass

http://s2.djyimg.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2014/05/mallory.jpg

Cocaine80s
05-23-2014, 01:39 AM
they dont deserve him

kennethgriffin
05-23-2014, 01:40 AM
ET, big dawg, shuttlesworth

last time they were relevant

Real14
05-23-2014, 01:44 AM
Sad to say, but it's not like Parker/Wiggins/Embiid are going to want to stay in Milwaukee past their rookie contracts. :confusedshrug:
Sad to say but true, who tha hell wanna stay in milwaukee for multiple yearz?:lol . This move will definitely bring more talent with the right type of role players to make that franchise a powerhouse again tho.

LosBulls
05-23-2014, 01:45 AM
Wiggins at the 2 and Giannis at the 3 would be a nightmare on the defensive end for teams.

Real14
05-23-2014, 01:46 AM
ET, big dawg, shuttlesworth

last time they were relevant
And that's sad, that's 12 to 13 damn yearz:facepalm. That was when Ray allen was one of my fav players too.

Milbuck
05-23-2014, 02:00 AM
Giannis and Wiggins could develop into the the sickest wing duo in the game. They'll stay if we win, and with them I think we can.

Rose'sACL
05-23-2014, 02:03 AM

i am more than sure that she probably will only go to milwaukee once or twice during the whole year for a game or 2. from what i know she stays in new york.

el gringos
05-23-2014, 02:18 AM
Unless wiggins talent level is way higher the better fit next to Giannes is Parker. They need an inside out player

East_Stone_Ya
05-23-2014, 03:26 AM
why?

oarabbus
05-23-2014, 03:28 AM
Unless wiggins talent level is way higher the better fit next to Giannes is Parker. They need an inside out player

They need whoever can complement Giannis' game. Whether that's Parker or someone else I dont know. But Alphabet is about to be real good and so is the Bucks' draft pick.

Real14
05-23-2014, 03:29 AM
why?
Cuz milwaukee ain't gonna be shit without him.

JtotheIzzo
05-23-2014, 04:19 AM
I thought Milwaukee was sweet on Parker.

I'd love to see Wiggins fall to three so I could fall back in love with Philly.

UK2K
05-23-2014, 08:04 AM
No they just need to sell the team...

Nobody wants to play there.

Real14
05-23-2014, 08:06 AM
No they just need to sell the team...

Nobody wants to play there.
Milwaukee iz boring:lol

Meticode
05-23-2014, 08:08 AM
When did you go to Milwaukee?

Real14
05-23-2014, 08:24 AM
When did you go to Milwaukee?
never but I have a feeling itz horrible:oldlol:

Springsteen
05-23-2014, 08:44 AM
never but I have a feeling itz horrible:oldlol:

I have a feeling Melo will leave, but that doesn't mean it's true.

well actually it is but whatever

UK2K
05-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Right.

Nobody wants to live in sub zero temperatures just like nobody wants to play for Minnesota.

New England may be cold but the cities are attractive. Milwaukee is past its glory days in terms of basketball prowess. In the world of players deciding where they want to play, no star will ever say "yeah Milwaukee is where I want to be".

Jailblazers7
05-23-2014, 09:06 AM

Wiggins would be such a perfect fit on the Sixers. Long defensively with a ton of speed. I can only imagine Noel and Wiggins filling lanes with MCW pushing it on the fast break.

I really hope MIL take Parker but I think it is likely that they go Wiggins.

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 09:20 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:
This guy knows

3peated
05-23-2014, 09:24 AM
bucks need to relocate

i speak on behalf of virginia, and we would accept an nba team

Jasper
05-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Wiggins at the 2 and Giannis at the 3 would be a nightmare on the defensive end for teams.
Star power ....

First of all he is projected to be a SF, as was D-Wade...
BUT
Like Majic , Penny,Joe Johnson,Durant, Barkley to name a few , players are not placed into their positions , because of height.
Barkley at a 6'6" PF was a nightmare, as was Majic and Penny at the one.

Wiggins has offensive prowls that could develope into an elite scorer.
On top of this he has the gift to get offensive rebounds and block shots.
His report says he has some of the quickest feet laterally in the draft.
I could easily see him playing the 2.
Now the question is what is his desire to truly win with a killer instinct :confusedshrug:

Ersan is a player that has to start and you live or die with a guy that gets 20/15 or 7/8. That as a stretch PF doesn't work.
They need to package him for a PF that is a boards man 100%.

Sanders if he gets his head on straight could become an outstanding Defender for years to come.
If he still has issues , he needs to be shipped out... takers for 11,000,000 a year contract could be tough.

Knight as PG has proven he is the starter.

Ginnas A. is just 19 but has the tools to become a very good SF. His development will still take 2 more years.

John Henson has proven he is a bench player that is a double double.

Problem with Milwaukee is their average age for the 6 players is around 22-23.

For them to make the playoffs , they need a coach that is willing to guide a young team so that in a year or two they are in the playoffs.

The man for the job is Mark Jackson.

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 09:34 AM
bucks need to relocate

i speak on behalf of virginia, and we would accept an nba team
The virgin from Virginia has spoken

chocolatethunder
05-23-2014, 09:49 AM

I prefer Wiggins but to me Parker is more of what Milwaukee needs because they desperately need scoring. I don't see them needing another athletic wing that's all about potential. Also, I think that the Sixers will trade up to get Wiggins. Hinkie apparently wants him and I think he'll get him.

swagga
05-23-2014, 09:54 AM

LOL white people drolling over a random skinny generic hoe. There's loads out there that are MUCH MUCH better.
And im talking about the US here..if you come to europe she's no more than a six. For real, no joking.

tmacattack33
05-23-2014, 10:06 AM
Yes, I do believe that Wiggins has more hype surrounding him and will be more popular than Jabari Parker or Embid even if they are better players than he is.

Similar to Carmelo Anthony (more popular) vs D. Wade (well, this was true before Lebron came...now that the Heat are the Heatles, Wade is now more of a household name than he was in 2008).

Or Vince Carter (more popular) vs Paul Pierce.

Wiggins obviously will be producing big time highlights with his athleticism and vertical leap and will be easy as hell to market. And I do believe a team like Milwaukee who needs to sell seats will consider this and it might be what gets them to pick Wiggins over Parker.

alenleomessi
05-23-2014, 10:09 AM
LOL white people drolling over a random skinny generic hoe. There's loads out there that are MUCH MUCH better.
And im talking about the US here..if you come to europe she's no more than a six. For real, no joking.
well everyone has their own preferences.. not everyone is after those big booty hoes.. some like the shy girl-next door type with a very pretty face (unarguably the woman's best item)

-Lebron23-
05-23-2014, 10:27 AM
This guy is a virgin and full of sh

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:44 PM
I still think Milwaukee needs wiggins desperately but chances are slim now since Embiid iz injured and Cavs are most likely to get wiggins. Bucks might get Parker if wiggins iz gone but don't worry theres still hope bucks fans for wiggins.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-20-2014, 07:47 PM

Yep, I met a dime in NYC last night and that's pretty much any given night. Girl was fine. When she sat next to me out of everyone in the room, the little people in my head were going like: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

NugzFan
06-20-2014, 07:51 PM
they dont deserve him

Why not?

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Yep, I met a dime in NYC last night and that's pretty much any given night. Girl was fine. When she sat next to me out of everyone in the room, the little people in my head were going like: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
great feeling indeed that we all must cherish:applause: