PDA

View Full Version : Lets Be Real: Durant Is Leaving OKC

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Why would he stay? Cheap hick ownership, clashing with Westbrook, terrible coach, dumpy ass town, etc. This is a franchise that traded James Harden for $0.15 on the dollar because they didn't want to pay the luxury tax. Durant isn't a fool. He knows he isn't good enough to win a title as the man either Literally no impact on the game at all outside of scoring. How many MVPs weren't even the leader of their own teams? Do I know what team he goes to? No. But he is as good as gone.

Cowboy Thunder
05-23-2014, 11:02 AM
It's 10am on a Friday and this is what you are doing with your life right now, this thread.

You can do better bud.

rzp
05-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Do it Riley!

r15mohd
05-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Why would he stay? Cheap hick ownership, clashing with Westbrook, terrible coach, dumpy ass town, etc. This is a franchise that traded James Harden of $0.15 on the dollar because they didn't want to pay the luxury tax. Durant isn't a fool. He knows he isn't good enough to win a title as the man either Literally no impact on the game at all outside of scoring. How many MVPs weren't even the leader of their own teams? Do I know what team he goes to? No. But he is as good as gone.

had Ibaka not went down, they had a viable chance for the Finals...beating Miami was going to be the challenge IMO, not eliminating the Spurs (though it would of been a good series)

you're right, he will leave...but he'll play out his contract before it takes place, I actually see WBrook being dealt, maybe even Ibaka before OKC gets to the end of his contract years for another shot with KD in an OKC uniform prior to his departure tho

Haymaker
05-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Why would he stay? Cheap hick ownership, clashing with Mo Williams, terrible coach, dumpy ass town, etc. LeBron isn't a fool. He knows he isn't good enough to win a title as the man either Literally no impact on the game at all outside of passing. How many MVPs weren't even the leader of their own teams? Do I know what team he goes to? No. But he is as good as gone.

Fixed

UK2K
05-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Either WB is traded or Durant leaves for the East.

No star wants to play in the west anymore. I could see Durant ending up in NYC or Boston.

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Amazing how a franchise could have 3 of the best players in the league, and literally trade one of them for garbage. All for being cheap. People don't think KD recognizes that? They made absolute fools out of themselves with that trade. Say what you want about Harden. I know he isn't popular on ISH. But you're lying to yourselves if you don't think the Thunder miss him right now.

dannywpt
05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
OP is obsessed with Durant

Nastradamus
05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
It could get pretty damn interesting if he hits the market that's for sure.

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 11:18 AM
OP is obsessed with Durant

He is leaving. Let it go. Don't blame me. Blame your s.hit kicking, cowboy hat wearing, hillbilly owners.

jimmy77x
05-23-2014, 11:18 AM
It's 10am on a Friday and this is what you are doing with your life right now, this thread.

You can do better bud.

Notice how he ignored this:lol silk has no excuse why he's on ish 24/7. The obvious is no life, Job, GIrlfriend or any friends in general. Which applys to 95% lebron Stans anyway. Lebeta sure does know how to recruit losers to worship him :roll:

fiddy
05-23-2014, 11:19 AM
and Bran is leaving the Cheat when they get swept by the SAS

Jlamb47
05-23-2014, 11:19 AM
OP is insecure with because KD beat LBJ in MVP

also why should KD leave to follow lebron foot steps?

Kobe and MJ REAL LEADERS AND LOYAL NBA PLAYERS stuck with there team and won i sure KD should do the same
not every SUPERSTAR should leave there team just because of losing
Gosh Lebron ruined the game for that weak decision
itl be in history as one of the most weakest thing a competitor can do. Only weak mental minded does that

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 11:20 AM
OP is insecure with because KD beat LBJ in MVP

also why should KD leave to follow lebron foot steps?

Kobe and MJ REAL LEADERS AND LOYAL NBA PLAYERS stuck with there team and won i sure KD should do the same
not every SUPERSTAR should leave there team just because of losing
Gosh Lebron ruined the game for that weak decision
itl be in history as one of the most weakest thing a competitor can do. Only weak mental minded does that

The 13 Finals was almost a year ago. Let it go already, son.

Akrazotile
05-23-2014, 11:21 AM
LMAO Durant wouldnt leave even if he wanted to. Hes too beta.

Jlamb47
05-23-2014, 11:23 AM
The 13 Finals was almost a year ago. Let it go already, son.

Duncan got 4 rings

4/5 is better then 2/4

also Lebron holds the choking titles for 07 and 11
how about make threads that dont deal with Kobe and KD and maybe ppl on here would respect you
Lebron sure got his d1ck in your mouth

SwishSquared
05-23-2014, 11:59 AM
If they fail to win a title, let alone make the Finals again, I think Lakers, Knicks, Brooklyn, Wizards, Mavericks, and Rockets are all in play. I know most of those teams are the usual suspects, but I think they'll appeal to him. He has a house in LA and is a free agent the same summer Kobe retires, so there's that possibility.

I could potentially see him heading East due to easier competition and I think where he ends up has a lot to do with how teams spend cap space the next 2 years. I looked at Bulls cap sheet just now and apparently in summer 2016 (if they make no major moves, sign Mirotic to a reasonable deal, don't overpay Butler, and keep cheap contracts) they can potentially sign Durant to full max that summer. Rose expires in 2017 so they could go after Curry or Conley that following summer.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Honestly Durant should play out his contract and develop a post game and bulk up some and maybe stop being a horrendous passer.
then when Kobe retires or one year before that he goes to LA and becomes the new version on Chuckbrick Cryant on roids

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2014, 12:09 PM

loooool this probably

SexSymbol
05-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Durant is not a beta to leave his town. He's staying for good

imnew09
05-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Can the Heat get him?

casual_fan
05-23-2014, 12:33 PM
I hope he does. Westbrook on its own team would be amazing. Probably won

CeilingFan#1
05-23-2014, 12:35 PM
Has Durant ever actually said anything about clashing with Westbrook? :confusedshrug:

WallIn
05-23-2014, 12:46 PM

Probably this. He's too honorable, whatever this means in todays world

Jameerthefear
05-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Damn. This thread is too real for Thunder fans. People make fun of Orlando's ownership, but I know for damn sure we aren't letting Harden walk for shit like OKC did. Devos family has deep ass pockets.

Fudge
05-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Meh, not even worried. Don't get your expectations too high. My sources say that he ain't leaving OKC.

Relinquish
05-23-2014, 02:20 PM
Durant has been confirmed for coming to D. C. Trust me, I can see the future. :applause: