PDA

View Full Version : Miami fans are nervous

Haymaker
05-23-2014, 12:25 PM
This is taken from another forum and I'm pretty sure it echoes the thoughts of most Lebron Stans/Miami fans.

WHY the Spurs have Looked EXTREMELY Impressive the Last 2 Series is of NO Consequence, the Only Thing that Matters is they HAVE...

I Can't Stand the Spurs, but It's IMPOSSIBLE to Disregard how GOOD They've Looked vs. Portland and OKC...They have an EDGE to them that I haven't Seen Before...A MEAN Streak Even...They're Taking NO Prisoners & Looking to Not Only Beat, but EMBARRASS Every Squad that Crosses their Paths...They're Wiping their Asses w/Some VERY GOOD NBA Teams...

& it ALL Stems from THE WAY they Lost to Miami, in Last Year's Finals...The Spurs HAD the Series in their Back Pocket, but Let it Slip Away...Just as I think Danny Green is a LUCKY ****, Particularly in Games 1-5 of Last Year's Finals, Miami was OBVIOUSLY Lucky to Win it All...

if, If, IF the Spurs Get Past OKC, I Will Root for Miami, but I'd Be LYING if I Said I WASN'T Concerned about the Spurs...They'd Probably Even HAVE to Be the Betting Favorite, @ this Point...

Marlo_Stanfield
05-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Miami won as the udnerdogs two years in a row now and bosh is due for a good series.
not even worried:banana: :banana:

Goldrush25
05-23-2014, 12:31 PM
They looked good last year too. Plenty of people picked the Spurs to beat the Heat last year.

It'll be a close series and I wouldn't be surprised if either team walked away with the NBA championship.

Miami was lucky to win last year, but every championship team needs some luck. SA is lucky Ibaka got hurt.

Solefade
05-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Spurs are playing really well right now but they're getting overhyped...

look at who pop is coaching against in this round and the last round and the type of defense those teams play..

f0und
05-23-2014, 12:35 PM
the spurs looked this good two years ago too. steamrolled through the western playoffs in dominant fashion, all the way to game 2 of the western finals, where we are now. then all of a sudden, everything fell apart and they lost four straight to the thunder.

BasedTom
05-23-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm more excited than nervous. A lot of people are writing off the Heat. I just hope they can prove them wrong once more.

tmacattack33
05-23-2014, 12:38 PM
What's the problem? That Miami fan recognizes the Spurs as a good team. Great.

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 12:41 PM
I see no way Miami loses. Spurs will choke like they have since 2010

Fudge
05-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Agreed!! :cheers:

Heats going all the way this year.

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Agreed!! :cheers:

Heats going all the way this year.
:cheers:

Marchesk
05-23-2014, 12:43 PM

Will you be "banned" after every Heat loss?

Dr Seuss
05-23-2014, 12:45 PM

should be a really good series again. can see it possibly going to 7 games. If the spurs are to win, its going to be Kawhi stepping up big time - whether thats offensively, defensively, or both. so we'll see how much his game has improved since last years finals, as well as how much splitter has improved since last years embarrassment

TheMan
05-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Why are we even talking about a Heat/Spurs Finals? SA has looked dominant so I can see why we would include them as a Finalist but Miami got whupped in Gm 1 and squeezed out a tough win in Gm 2. It's not a given Miami even makes the Finals, especially if the ECFs goes 7.

robert_shaww
05-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Why are we even talking about a Heat/Spurs Finals? SA has looked dominant so I can see why we would include them as a Finalist but Miami got whupped in Gm 1 and squeezed out a tough win in Gm 2. It's not a given Miami even makes the Finals, especially if the ECFs goes 7.

mia vs okc, book it.

SilkkTheShocker
05-23-2014, 01:00 PM
should be a really good series again. can see it possibly going to 7 games. If the spurs are to win, its going to be Kawhi stepping up big time - whether thats offensively, defensively, or both. so we'll see how much his game has improved since last years finals, as well as how much splitter has improved since last years embarrassment

Agreed. Leonard killed the Heat last year. Most consistent player in the Finals last year imo.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-23-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm gonna laugh so hard if they end up getting backdoor swept by OKC :lol

Seems unlikely though. They're nearly guaranteed a trip to the Finals with Ibaka being out with an injury.

LeBron 06
05-23-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm more excited than nervous. A lot of people are writing off the Heat. I just hope they can prove them wrong once more.

same for me

Derka
05-23-2014, 01:59 PM
It couldn't matter less how good the Spurs look in this series. Every series is a new series and anything can happen. If Miami fans are nervous, they shouldn't be.

Nuff Said
05-23-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you were thinking the exact same shit last year. Who the **** cares how they win as long as winning is the outcome? Whether it's by 1 point or blowout a win is a muthafuggin win.

The_Night_Elf
05-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm hoping for Miami vs. San Antonio finals again. Last years finals was probably one of the best ones I've seen in a while. Last year I was going for Miami but if they face the Spurs again I wouldn't care who won.

Milbuck
05-23-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm gonna laugh so hard if they end up getting backdoor swept by OKC :lol

Seems unlikely though. They're nearly guaranteed a trip to the Finals with Ibaka being out with an injury.
They were guaranteed one with or without Ibaka. The Spurs are just the best team right now, and they finally figured out how to beat OKC.

oarabbus
05-23-2014, 02:23 PM
This Spurs team is SCARY. Heat fans should be scared.

BRB hopping aboard Spurs Bandwagon :rockon:

J Shuttlesworth
05-23-2014, 02:31 PM
lol we ARE nervous. There's a reason most of us were rooting for OKC in this series against the spurs :lol

RagaZ
05-23-2014, 03:11 PM
They are sh*tting their pants.

This Spurs team is the best we have seen in these league in the last 10-12 years.

kamil
05-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Miami won as the udnerdogs two years in a row now and bosh is due for a good series.
not even worried:banana: :banana:

Miami? Underdogs? That would nullify their collusion.

LeBron 06
05-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Miami? Underdogs? That would nullify their collusion.

Miami was underdog in 2012 vs OKC

RagaZ
05-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Miami was underdog in 2012 vs OKC
#NoExcuses

JebronLames
05-23-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm as nervous as lebron in my avy.

xoracle55
05-23-2014, 03:39 PM
As a Heat fan, I aint got no worries but LBJ got something to worry about right now and that is disposing Pacers first. It should be same mindset with the Nets series. If they can, they should make it a mission to end it in 5 or, they'll be in trouble.

If they make it to the finals, Heat and Spurs I believe are on even keel.

If Heat give it their all and lay everything out there and still lose to the Spurs, then Spurs is the better team this year. I have no problem with that. I'm ready to give them props:rockon: .

DaSeba5
05-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Blank statement. I could say "lol Spur fans are nervous. They are going to lose in the Finals twice in a row." And I would be wrong because I'm speaking for thousands of people.

We're not nervous.

RagaZ
05-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Blank statement. I could say "lol Spur fans are nervous. They are going to lose in the Finals twice in a row." And I would be wrong because I'm speaking for thousands of people.

We're not nervous.
#NoExcuses

aj1987
Lol! Why the heck would Heat fans be nervous? We've already beat the Spurs and this time Wade is actually healthy.

JUDGE WITNESS
yawn

HoopsFanNumero1
05-23-2014, 03:44 PM
They were guaranteed one with or without Ibaka. The Spurs are just the best team right now, and they finally figured out how to beat OKC.

They most definitely weren't. Didn't they get swept in the RS by OKC? And before you bring up the Nets sweeping the Heat, remember that the Spurs have generally under-performed in the playoffs compared to their RS.

How did they just magically figure out how to beat OKC when they haven't been able to do so for such a long time? You're fooling yourself if you think Ibaka isn't a large reason for the last two blowouts.

DaSeba5
05-23-2014, 03:44 PM
#NoExcuses

Same to you.

huskerdu
05-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Silk, why do you hate the Spurs?

All Net
05-23-2014, 04:40 PM
Why would they be nervous? they are going for their 4th straight finals appearance and have won back to back titles.

Miami fans knows there's a good chance they could lose, losing this spurs team would hardly be a disgrace with how good they have been.

red1
05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
does this make you nervous OP?

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/i1h1RY.0rMsJq2ty.pcbJw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/person/Ysports/ray-allen-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

Upgrayedd
05-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Spurs = 2014 NBA champs.

TheMan
05-23-2014, 06:05 PM
They most definitely weren't. Didn't they get swept in the RS by OKC? And before you bring up the Nets sweeping the Heat, remember that the Spurs have generally under-performed in the playoffs compared to their RS.

How did they just magically figure out how to beat OKC when they haven't been able to do so for such a long time? You're fooling yourself if you think Ibaka isn't a large reason for the last two blowouts.
rofl, Ibaka now on Hakeem impact of game level :lol

The Thunder have regressed and San Antonio is better since 2012, really that simple.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-23-2014, 06:31 PM
rofl, Ibaka now on Hakeem impact of game level :lol

The Thunder have regressed and San Antonio is better since 2012, really that simple.

Actually, statistically the Thunder have gotten better every year since 2012. Even with Westbrook missing a large portion of the season, they only won one less game than last season. You're seriously fooling yourself if you think Ibaka's absence isn't a huge blow to OKC.

Remember how the Heat suddenly got blown out by the Pacers in game 3 of the '12 ECSF after Bosh went down? The next game, Lebron and Wade combined for 70 points just to barely squeak out a win. That's what Westbrook and Durant need to do to have any chance of winning this series.