PDA

View Full Version : Yao Ming takes a DUMP a James Harden

Springsteen
05-24-2014, 04:12 AM
Yao Ming was recently interviewed by a foreign station about the state of the Houston Rockets among other things...

http://bbs.hupu.com/9568627.html

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/66a095b9gw1egoos109sdj20ci05wgn4.jpg

When being asked about his opinion on the Rockets' performances in the PO....

Yao pointed out that even thou the Rockets pass over the Blazers, they would still lose to the Spurs in the 2nd rd. "Look at the roster and starting line-up..." Yao said, "...Harden, Howard, Parsons are 3 primary scorers. Beverley and Jeremy Lin is one way or the other. One is more of a defensive player and the other is more of a facilitator. Among the starters, you just can't find anybody who can get everybody involved. Harden is still a work-in-progress on the offense and defense. He can score, but at this point he can't help his teammates at all really."

He can score, but at this point he can't help his teammates at all really.

I seem to remember Rocket fans saying that OKC lost a great facilitator who would set up the offense for them and would help them beat the Spurs this round? :rolleyes:

When your past all-star player is making comments like this about Harden, there's probably an issue with him.

Cocaine80s
05-24-2014, 04:15 AM
only plays houston runs are Harden iso or pass to dwight in the post.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 04:15 AM
Harden isnt a facilitator at all.
most of his assists come from fancy high risk passes or bailouts when he kicks it out with 2 seconds left.
He also has 4 TOV per game.
the only elite facilitator on the team is Lin and he got relegated to the bench for a D1 level scrub who plays overrated defense so harden can hog the ball even more.
Parsons is a terrible playmaker too.
this team will suck just as bad if they keep that starting line up with a PG who averages 1 Assist per game and Harden dominating the ball:facepalm :facepalm

GimmeThat
05-24-2014, 04:20 AM
"He can score, but at this point he can't help his teammates at all really."

It's true, Harden isn't a point guard.

Yao probably also thinks Kevin Love is all about empty stats and can't win a meaningful game.

Maybe you can say they haven't taken ownership of the team
Maybe you can say they haven't taken ownership of their teammates

Maybe, they just play their position.

Lonely_Sandberg
05-24-2014, 04:31 AM
"He can score, but at this point he can't help his teammates at all really."

It's true, Harden isn't a point guard.

http://www.simmerdown.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/andysamberg-double-true.jpg

Milbuck
05-24-2014, 04:44 AM
:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :yaohappy: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

:applause:

Dresta
05-24-2014, 10:33 AM
I miss Yao :(

MP.Trey
05-24-2014, 10:36 AM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10410254_782971615066846_5351795364169933956_n.jpg

JohnFreeman
05-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Harden is a terrible player, and I can smell him through my TV

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 10:40 AM
I was with him until he called Lin a facilitator :facepalm

I love what he said about Harden though

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 10:42 AM
I was with him until he called Lin a facilitator :facepalm

I love what he said about Harden though
what a retard
there are statistics that Lin averages around 8,5 assists when he is allowed to be the main ballhandler.
freaking lin hating retard.
Lin is a top 5 passer in the nba he routinely completes the most difficult passes

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 10:51 AM
what a retard
there are statistics that Lin averages around 8,5 assists when he is allowed to be the main ballhandler.
freaking lin hating retard.
Lin is a top 5 passer in the nba he routinely completes the most difficult passes
:roll: :roll:
GO ahead, show us those stats that show Lin is a good facilitator.

He has tunnel vision and looks for his own shot all the damn time. He can't even start over fvcking Beverley LMAO, stay delusional my friend.
2.5 TO to 4.1 AST = ELITE

Who is the retard? Yeah, the guy who is a stan of a career bench player :pimp:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 10:58 AM

He has tunnel vision and looks for his own shot all the damn time. He can't even start over fvcking Beverley LMAO, stay delusional my friend.

he cant start over beverley because harden demanded it before the season started. he wanted the ball even more.
worked out well didnt it??:roll: :roll:

nathanjizzle
05-24-2014, 11:30 AM
he is like melo, but worst

nathanjizzle
05-24-2014, 11:31 AM

can you even watch rocket games with lebrons balls in your face?

Bandito
05-24-2014, 11:38 AM
When they started Bev it wasnt a wrong choice because they wanted Harden to handle the ball more as he is a better player than Lin and wanted defense from their pg which he brings and Lin doesnt. The problem is that Harden has a low IQ and doesnt know when to make the right play and only wants to shoot. I think if they replace him with Kobe the Rockets would be a better team because Kobe always do the right play, and both are bad a t defense anyways...

Beastmode88
05-24-2014, 11:49 AM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10410254_782971615066846_5351795364169933956_n.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 11:50 AM
can you even watch rocket games with lebrons balls in your face?
The fvck me being a fan of Lebron does it have to do with Lin's situation? Oh, I see, you don't have anything to contribute so you turn to argumentum ad hominem fallacy, wow, you really showed me...

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 11:52 AM
he cant start over beverley because harden demanded it before the season started. he wanted the ball even more.
worked out well didnt it??:roll: :roll:
So you're saying that with Lin starting things would have been better? Where is that gif in which the moron you idolise turns the ball over twice to baasically to lose the game for his team instead of calling a god damn timeout?

Lillard says thank you, he was seen as a superstar here for like 2 weeks, then Tony Parker happened :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
05-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Harden isn't a facilitator. Yao didn't really own anyone.

Springsteen
05-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Harden isn't a facilitator. Yao didn't really own anyone.

i bet you think dwight > yao

MavsSuperFan
05-24-2014, 12:01 PM
yao's gained weight

Jameerthefear
05-24-2014, 12:02 PM
i bet you think dwight > yao
i do.

MavsSuperFan
05-24-2014, 12:03 PM
i do.
in most of their match ups yao did better.

Mr Exlax
05-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Harden was a pretty good facilitator when he was with OKC. I know this because I watched those games where he'd come in and be the PG to free up Westbrook and Durant. He gave more effort on defense as well. I can say he's not the same player he was in OKC. KD and Westbrook held him accountable. Perkins did too. Once we get a new coach and some vets, I imagine he'll be back to his old self. I wouldn't call what Yao said a dump though. He's playing like a shoot first SG.

Jameerthefear
05-24-2014, 12:04 PM
in most of their match ups yao did better.
:confusedshrug:

GimmeThat
05-24-2014, 12:13 PM
i do.

I bet you can spot leadership as well as D'Antoni can spot individual defense.

nathanjizzle
05-24-2014, 12:15 PM
The fvck me being a fan of Lebron does it have to do with Lin's situation? Oh, I see, you don't have anything to contribute so you turn to argumentum ad hominem fallacy, wow, you really showed me...

because you dont watch the games. if you did, you would easily see lin is a facilitator, not someone who "looks for his shot first" :facepalm

Jameerthefear
05-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I bet you can spot leadership as well as D'Antoni can spot individual defense.
Who are you?

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 12:26 PM
because you dont watch the games. if you did, you would easily see lin is a facilitator, not someone who "looks for his shot first" :facepalm
LMAO, not only watched but I have played more games than you will ever watch. You are just another Lin fanboy who blames everybody else for Lin's shortcomings. Would you suck on Lin's d

GimmeThat
05-24-2014, 12:38 PM
Who are you?

Someone who thinks Yao can get his teammates better shots, including that of midrange instead of just 3s.

which can really disrupt an opposing teams defense, unless your team is built like the Orlando Magic Dwight Howard version with SVG as your coach.

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Yao pointed out that even thou the Rockets pass over the Blazers, they would still lose to the Spurs in the 2nd rd. "Look at the roster and starting line-up..." Yao said, "...Harden, Howard, Parsons are 3 primary scorers. Beverley and Jeremy Lin is one way or the other. One is more of a defensive player and the other is more of a facilitator. Among the starters, you just can't find anybody who can get everybody involved. Harden is still a work-in-progress. He can score, but he can't help his teammate that much.That's the entire quote you ******. He basically said the Rockets have no true PG. Which is known. You maneuvered his words to create your own shitty agenda.

And by the way, it's known Harden is a great distributor for a scorer and did wonders for OKC off the bench. Including actually making Nick Collison useful because they had great chemistry on that PNR. You ****ing dunce.

Mr Exlax
05-24-2014, 01:24 PM
That's the entire quote you ******. He basically said the Rockets have no true PG. Which is known. You maneuvered his words to create your own shitty agenda.

And by the way, it's known Harden is a great distributor for a scorer and did wonders for OKC off the bench. Including actually making Nick Collison useful because they had great chemistry on that PNR. You ****ing dunce.

Dat Ether!

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Dat Ether!
:lol

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 01:40 PM
So you're saying that with Lin starting things would have been better? Where is that gif in which the moron you idolise turns the ball over twice to baasically to lose the game for his team instead of calling a god damn timeout?

Lillard says thank you, he was seen as a superstar here for like 2 weeks, then Tony Parker happened :oldlol:
Lin shut down Lillards ass for 11:59 minutes in the last game.
Lillard was shook and couldnt even do shit. got blocked by Lin too:roll: :roll: :roll:
then this drooling R-Tard McFail benches Lin for the finals possesion to not give Lin credit for great defense and lets Harden, the worst defender in the league, stay in.
then Harden,Parsons and Bevershit, the three biggest love boys of Rockets fans and McFail ALL Fck up the finals play and Lillard shoots the series winner right in McFails ugly POS face:roll:
Dat irony:applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=-Lebron23-]LMAO, not only watched but I have played more games than you will ever watch. You are just another Lin fanboy who blames everybody else for Lin's shortcomings. Would you suck on Lin's d

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Lin shut down Lillards ass for 11:59 minutes in the last game.
Lillard was shook and couldnt even do shit. got blocked by Lin too:roll: :roll: :roll:
then this drooling R-Tard McFail benches Lin for the finals possesion to not give Lin credit for great defense and lets Harden, the worst defender in the league, stay in.
then Harden,Parsons and Bevershit, the three biggest love boys of Rockets fans and McFail ALL Fck up the finals play and Lillard shoots the series winner right in McFails ugly POS face:roll:
Dat irony:applause:
You are so damn clueless it's embarrassing to even have an exchange with you. Stay dumb, my friend.

-Lebron23-
05-24-2014, 02:24 PM
keep making a fool out of yourself:applause: :applause:
You couldn't even argue with anything I posted so that's all you could come up with LMAO :roll: You are the dumbest poster on this site. That is a hell of an achievement, son :applause:

D.J.
05-24-2014, 02:25 PM
He's spot on with Harden. He is not a point or a facilitator. Hell he's not even a combo guard. He plays the 2. Sure, he can create for himself and score with the very best. But he's not going to make the others better.

Akrazotile
05-24-2014, 02:29 PM
He's spot on with Harden. He is not a point or a facilitator. Hell he's not even a combo guard. He plays the 2. Sure, he can create for himself and score with the very best. But he's not going to make the others better.

Hes basically Kobe-lite

You need a stacked team around a guy like that to be able to win anything.

Rubio2Gasol
05-24-2014, 02:36 PM
This dude is a mediocre scorer, stats say different, but that's what the eye test is for.

He has one dribble stepback move.

Other than that it's crying for freethrows or shooting threes at a normal clip.

Also the worst defender in the league.

Ofc he ain't helping the team.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
You couldn't even argue with anything I posted so that's all you could come up with LMAO :roll: You are the dumbest poster on this site. That is a hell of an achievement, son :applause:
keep deflecting:lol

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Hm. So Harden is not a facilitator at 6.1 APG.......Lol.......

You can say he's not a true PG....But to say he's not a facilitator at all....:roll:

I would love to see you thoroughly explain this logic...

Rubio2Gasol
05-24-2014, 02:39 PM
He's an good passer on the break, that's about it. Josh Smith is better than him at that and I don't see people calling him a good facilitator.

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 02:43 PM
He's an good passer on the break, that's about it. Josh Smith is better than him at that and I don't see people calling him a good facilitator.
Literally good at passing in every situation of the court. PNR, drive in kick, on cuts, outlets,......Name it and he can make the pass....

And you are right, he is great in transition, scoring and passing. One of the best, if not the best.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Literally good at passing in every situation of the court. PNR, drive in kick, on cuts, outlets,......Name it and he can make the pass....

And you are right, he is great in transition, scoring and passing. One of the best, if not the best.
hes best in passing to the opponent tho

D.J.
05-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Hm. So Harden is not a facilitator at 6.1 APG.......Lol.......

You can say he's not a true PG....But to say he's not a facilitator at all....:roll:

I would love to see you thoroughly explain this logic...

The Rockets are top 5 in pace. They're significantly higher than the rest of the league. So of course, stats are going to be at least slightly inflated, much like the Suns from 8-9 years ago.

You can't go by assists and call someone a facilitator. Facilitating goes beyond assists. It involves making your teammates better and Harden doesn't do that. At a normal pace, he's probably at 4.5-5 APG instead of 6. Mitch Richmond, Reggie Miller, Vince Carter, Eddie Jones were all guys that averaged 4+ APG. No one ever called them facilitators. Harden is no different.

SCdac
05-24-2014, 02:50 PM
Harden deserves all the criticism for sure. Having said that, I think he's a decent passer and playmaker when he wants to be and in the regular season (Ginobili-esque) – 22 games of 8+ assists this season including a few 13-assist games – but his shot selection is really questionable last couple years, he goes iso often or pulls up for a 3 up to dozen times, resorts to flailing and trying to draw a foul too much (instead of going for the shot or making a play). That criticism I can agree with. Harden is really young though, he may not even have peaked. As far as player evaluation and being a franchise player, think he's somewhere in a tier with prime Gilbert Arenas (GSW-WAS) and Michael Redd (MIL), which is not bad at all, but gaudy scoring stats and three point launching should always be met with equivalent defensive effort, impact, dedication, leadership, playing off the ball, etc. Haven't seen it with Harden lately

SilkkTheShocker
05-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Yao Ming took a team past the first round once his entire career

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=SCdac]Harden deserves all the criticism for sure. Having said that, I think he's a decent passer and playmaker when he wants to be and in the regular season (Ginobili-esque)

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 03:14 PM
The Rockets are top 5 in pace. They're significantly higher than the rest of the league. So of course, stats are going to be at least slightly inflated, much like the Suns from 8-9 years ago.

You can't go by assists and call someone a facilitator. Facilitating goes beyond assists. It involves making your teammates better and Harden doesn't do that. At a normal pace, he's probably at 4.5-5 APG instead of 6. Mitch Richmond, Reggie Miller, Vince Carter, Eddie Jones were all guys that averaged 4+ APG. No one ever called them facilitators. Harden is no different.
Ok....Let's go to some stats that consider pace, and go by what they do and the rate they do it...

Harden assists rate while being a starter: (percentage of field goals HE assisted while on the floor) 26.5 %

Reggie Miller's: 14.6%...His peak was 19.2% in one season....

Mitch Richmond's peak assist rate: 21%.........

Eddie Jones' peak assist rate: 19.0 %

Notice, this is not a volume stat like APG....

Harden is on a different tier of passing and facilitating than all of those other guys you mentioned....The only proper tier you can put Harden in is one that involves... Good. Facilitators.

kentatm
05-24-2014, 03:28 PM
I seem to remember Rocket fans saying that OKC lost a great facilitator who would set up the offense for them and would help them beat the Spurs this round? .

when you have guys like Westbrook and Durant who demand tons of defensive attention a guy like Harden can be a solid distributor b/c he wont be defended the same way as he is on Houston.

Houston's version of Harden on OKC would be beastly b/c defenses would be ****ed having to defend both him and Westbrook's penetration while still having to stick to Durant.

W/Houston teams just pack the defense in the middle b/c they know Dwight isn't much of a scoring threat from outside of 5 feet and for whatever reason refuses to run the P&R w/the regularity needed to open things up for Harden.

Mr Exlax
05-24-2014, 03:30 PM
when you have guys like Westbrook and Durant who demand tons of defensive attention a guy like Harden can be a solid distributor b/c he wont be defended the same way as he is on Houston.

Houston's version of Harden on OKC would be beastly b/c defenses would be ****ed having to defend both him and Westbrook's penetration while still having to stick to Durant.

See this guy gets it.

SCdac
05-24-2014, 03:33 PM
LOL. Michael Redd. Terrible comparison. Considerably worse defender than Harden and just not as good on offense. Arenas has alot of variance and only had two seasons where he was on Harden's level offensively....And even then, he played worse D across the board.....

Both lefties, both shot a ton of threes, both could put the ball on the floor and drive, both lived at the FT line, both scored 25-26 ppg at their best ... they're similar.

you're criticizing their D as if Harden is some net positive or All-D player. Give me a break :roll:

Michael Redd's career was sadly cut short by injuries but in his best seasons he was every bit as good as Harden (who has become really overrated by HOU fans, did you see him in the last 2 playoffs?)

Redd could play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib13nR0fDZg

Besides, I was talking about tiers. Harden has not surpassed any of those players by any means.

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Both lefties, both shot a ton of threes, both could put the ball on the floor and drive, both lived at the FT line, both scored 25-26 ppg at their best ... they're similar.

you're criticizing their D as if Harden is some net positive or All-D player. Give me a break :roll:

Michael Redd's career was sadly cut short by injuries but in his best seasons he was every bit as good as Harden (who has become really overrated by HOU fans, did you see him in the last 2 playoffs?)

Redd could play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib13nR0fDZg

Besides, I was talking about tiers. Harden has not surpassed any of those players by any means.Nope. Not as good. He struggled to get 1 DWS a year. As a matter of fact, I don't even think he had one year with having enough positive defensive plays to get one winshare. He had several years of more DRTG than ORTG. He wasn't the rebounder or passer Harden is. He was an even worse playoff player than Harden.

He literally has no case over Harden in any way. :roll: It's not even close.

And please, tell me what overrating Harden is. Because I talk about his strengths more than his weaknesses(which is rare on this forum) Im overrating him? Michael Redd simply has no case over Harden and in some years neither will Arenas.

SCdac
05-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Nope. Not as good. He struggled to get 1 DWS a year. As a matter of fact, I don't even think he had one year with having enough positive defensive plays to get one winshare. He had several years of more DRTG than ORTG. He wasn't the rebounder or passer Harden is. He was an even worse playoff player than Harden.

He literally has no case over Harden in any way. :roll: It's not even close.

And please, tell me what overrating Harden is. Because I talk about his strengths more than his weaknesses(which is rare on this forum) Im overrating him? Michael Redd simply has no case over Harden and in some years neither will Arenas.

"He literally has no case"? ok, well, agree to disagree. I don't need to look at DRTG or WS or assess talent and impact (watched both of their careers). Harden has been exposed massively in the playoffs two years in a row and playing in a high octane Run-and-Gun system where he dominates the ball is inflating his stats in ways that his stans seem to ignore. Definitely and All Star, but barring major changes to his defense, impact, and midrange game, Harden is overrated. Yao knows it.

We really gonna talk about defense?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYJULACcao

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 04:04 PM
"He literally has no case"? ok, well, agree to disagree. I don't need to look at DRTG or WS or assess talent and impact (watched both of their careers). Harden has been exposed massively in the playoffs two years in a row and playing in a high octane Run-and-Gun system where he dominates the ball is inflating his stats in ways that his stans seem to ignore. Definitely and All Star, but barring major changes to his defense, impact, and midrange game, Harden is overrated. Yao knows it.

We really gonna talk about defense?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYJULACcao
Your inner troll is coming out. :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

You're deflecting now. You have nothing to add. "Harden is overrated" is an opinion. Not factual, cannot be proven. Just some troll language that your average sub 50 IQ ISH troll can spit out.

Harden has great impact. He hides himself well on D, grabs D rebounds, gets steals, and helps his team by turning them into transition points.

He facilitates, he scores, he was clutch all year and was the biggest reason for the Rockets winning 54 games in one of the most stacked conferences ever. I mean...What else is there to say? He is better than Redd was and and he is on pace to have a better career than Arenas(If not already).

Nothing I've typed in this thread is "overrating him". You're just a delusional clown. :roll:

pnyozzzoo
05-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Harden has great impact. He hides himself well on D, grabs D rebounds, gets steals, and helps his team by turning them into transition points.

He facilitates, he scores, he was clutch all year and was the biggest reason for the Rockets winning 54 games in one of the most stacked conferences ever.

Rofl, His impact is shit, ppl credit HIM for taking the team to the playoff, the truth is the team plays more unselfish and with more flow and defensive intensity without him. Its more like the team carry him to be a "fake super star" in Mchale dumb stat padding minutes piling system.

His defense is shit there is no hiding, plain no ****ing is given 99% of the time.

He average shit assist turnover ratio, he average shit assist minute ratio, he average shit assist usage ratio, he average shit assist vs chucking iso ratio. His last sec past to someone for a bail out shot and ignore his own man and stand under basket for rebound stat approach to the game is a disgrace to the nba.

He is shit and will be a regular season stat paddler for life. Dude is in denial.

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Rofl, His impact is shit, ppl credit HIM for taking the team to the playoff, the truth is the team plays more unselfish and with more flow and defensive intensity without him. Its more like the team carry him to be a "fake super star" in Mchale dumb stat padding minutes piling system.

His defense is shit there is no hiding, plain no ****ing is given 99% of the time.

He average shit assist turnover ratio, he average shit assist minute ratio, he average shit assist usage ratio, he average shit assist vs chucking iso ratio. His last sec past to someone for a bail out shot and ignore his own man and stand under basket for rebound stat approach to the game is a disgrace to the nba.

He is shit and will be a regular season stat paddler for life. Dude is in denial.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You seem to be on the verge of a meltdown. James Harden = GOAT

Have you lost it yet? These things seem to really take a toll on you. That anger. :roll:

And oh yeah, this i what I call "Sub 50 IQ, ISH troll language". ScDac.

All Net
05-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Not taking a dump, nothing yao said was bad.

aboss4real24
05-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Harden is the best sg n da nba

pnyozzzoo
05-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Harden is the best sg n da nba
And congratulation to Houston for having him as their franchise player for foreseeable future. My condolence to DH12 though.:oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
05-24-2014, 04:40 PM
In short. Harden is really good and hasn't even peaked yet. Some minor improvements can really make him great.

/Thread.

navy
05-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Not taking a dump, nothing yao said was bad.
This. And it was all true

UK2K
05-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Portland Series:

The Rockets are scoring five points fewer per 100 possessions with Lin on the floor during this series. Their effective field-goal percentage drops by more than 10 percent.

Hopefully SOMEONE in this league will take this garbage but I doubt it. He'll sign for about 2m per after next season

Harden isnt a facilitator at all.
most of his assists come from fancy high risk passes or bailouts when he kicks it out with 2 seconds left.
He also has 4 TOV per game.
the only elite facilitator on the team is Lin and he got relegated to the bench for a D1 level scrub who plays overrated defense so harden can hog the ball even more.
Parsons is a terrible playmaker too.
this team will suck just as bad if they keep that starting line up with a PG who averages 1 Assist per game and Harden dominating the ball:facepalm :facepalm