PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade putting the world on notice

dannysc305
05-25-2014, 01:44 AM
At 100%, he is, and always has been, a SUPERSTAR.

navy
05-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Dont jinx it. 6 more wins to go.

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Calm down son! :lol

He's averaging 19.5/3.5/4.1 in post season which is about what I expected.

b1imtf
05-25-2014, 01:55 AM
No shit.

RedBlackAttack
05-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Calm down son! :lol

He's averaging 19.5/3.5/4.1 in post season which is about what I expected.
...on 55% from the field?

I'm not sure too many people expected him to have his most efficient playoff run of his career in 2014. J/S

navy
05-25-2014, 02:01 AM
He was average vs Charlotte and the Nets, but I dont think it's fair to judge any of the Heat players by ppg when they have so much fire power.

Only reason scoring is up vs the Pacers is because Bosh has disappeared.

tmacattack33
05-25-2014, 02:05 AM
He was average vs Charlotte and the Nets, but I dont think it's fair to judge any of the Heat players by ppg when they have so much fire power.

Nah, Wade could not have done this last year in the playoffs even if Bosh was terrible (and actually Bosh did disappear last year too...against Indiana last year, Bosh was having similar struggles).

Wade is noticeably healthier and more agile. He can turn directions on a dime and break peoples ankles now. I haven't seen that from him in two full years.

1987_Lakers
05-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Kinda of expected him to play this way, he came into the postseason much healthier than last year. He was also putting up the same numbers in the regular season when he was healthy. People are just a bit surprised because he was horrible last year in the playoffs, LeBron basically carried Miami past Indiana last year.

Fawker
05-25-2014, 02:10 AM
reduced to a role player with the mindset of alpha still in him. a bitch former leader of a 29 win team before LeBron.

Legends66NBA7
05-25-2014, 02:10 AM
So, what makes Wade underrated on here again ?

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2014, 02:13 AM
So, what makes Wade underrated on here again ?

He's not. It's a gimick used by Bron stans to prop up Bron and make it appear as if he doesn't have a legit super star at his side. You won't hear the 3 legit Heat fans on this site call Wade underated, I can tell you that much.

SIRI1
05-25-2014, 02:16 AM
He's gotten better by the round

http://i.imgur.com/W6CpbeV.jpg

24.3ppg on 62% against the #1 ranked D in the league is pretty crazy.

RoseCity07
05-25-2014, 02:19 AM
I was at the park telling guys about how badly Wade takes a sh*t on the Pacers and how it's like death and taxes. Dude tried to tell me Wade and Bron are garbage and Wade has no jumper.:oldlol:

Why don't people ever learn. Doubting Wade and Lebron is just asking to get owned. They are f*cking incredible.

jrong
05-25-2014, 02:24 AM
It's too bad he missed his last few shots so he didn't get the top billing after the game because there were times when he looked unstoppable. Easily his best since 2011. He carried the Heat for extended stretches and has been doing so all series.

But, yeah, if you can't recognize that the version of Wade on display in the ECFs is the third best player in the world, then I'm sorry, but you can't evaluate basketball talent.

Contrast James and Wade to Durant and Westbrook, and you'll understand the value of efficiency and basketball I.Q. (but Durant is not the one lacking).

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-25-2014, 02:24 AM
At 100%, he is, and always has been, a SUPERSTAR.

must be nice to get paid superstar money and show up 1/2 games in a series?

Leftimage
05-25-2014, 02:28 AM
must be nice to get paid superstar money and show up 1/2 games in a series?

how much did Kobe make this year, how many games did he play, and what was the outcome of him returning from injury too soon?

:lol enjoy the draft picks

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2014, 02:30 AM
how much did Kobe make this year, how many games did he play, and what was the outcome of him returning from injury too soon?

:lol enjoy watching the Cavs get all the draft pics

Fixed

bdreason
05-25-2014, 03:34 AM
Must be nice to be able to coast all season and just show up in the playoffs.

coin24
05-25-2014, 04:02 AM

This:oldlol:

Meticode
05-25-2014, 04:10 AM

It's sad the pedastal we put Wade up on. He's second fiddle to LeBron and averaged 18/4/4 on 50% shooting and that's considered average for a SG.

Dresta
05-25-2014, 04:43 AM
The whole team has been coasting because that is what you do when you are an experienced team and have made the finals 3 straight years. It's all about managing the health of your key players for the end of the season when it comes to veteran teams making multiple championship runs. The Spurs have been doing it for years; this year had not a single guy playing 30+minutes, and still won 60+ games in the all-so-stacked West. Must be nice to coast all season and still get the best record in the league. Oh wait, all the best postseason teams will know not to take the regular season too seriously, which is why they're still able to comfortably dispatch younger and more athletic teams that do, and who give their all in the regular season (Houston, OKC, Indiana, Clippers etc.). It is also why people tend to overrate those kind of teams, and ignore the Spurs all year :facepalm