PDA

View Full Version : FIBA, NBA, NBA Player's Union Agree: FIBA World Cup Official Top World Tournament

Euroleague
05-25-2014, 10:46 PM
All of the endless NBA only fan trolling, and all of the endless patriotic zealotry from Americans can stop, and you can all STFU.

http://fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/news/lateNews/p/newsid/72948/arti.html

FIBA.com: One of the important modifications of the new governance is that the NBA and the athletes will have a representative in the FIBA Central Board. What will that change concretely?

Baumann: Both things are very important. If you take the athletes, it's very easy to forget about them and to leave them on the side when we take decisions. I think they need to have a voice in this. It's actually the athletes who are putting on a show and that's why everyone else is sitting on the board, not the other way around.

As it relates to the NBA, I think it's a crucial part of basketball's future development, as much as it has been for the past 20 years. It's been a blessing to have the NBA within the international environment for the game of basketball. The work Mr. Stankovic and Mr. (David) Stern did to bring all the world together in 1992 has been a game-changer for basketball. But we see also that sitting together formally will help us in giving a new and much-needed impulse to the growth of the game worldwide. It's also going to be an important piece of perception of the rest of the world to basketball. We're often asked: "What's the NBA? Is it part of you?". With the NBA participating in the Central Board, we are telling the rest of the world that basketball is united. We aim at the same objective, which is to grow the game of basketball in the world and to make sure the FIBA Basketball World Cup is the best sport property in the world.

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/FIBA/fibaStru/p/openNodeIDs/963/selNodeID/963/fibaCentBoar.html

FIBA Central Board

The FIBA Central Board is currently composed of 23 members (22 have the right to vote) and meets twice yearly.

The FIBA Central Board has, among other competences, the power to establish the FIBA Internal Regulations. It also assigns the organisation of all FIBA Basketball World Cup.

The current Central Board members are:

Mr. Yvan Mainini (France) President
Mr. Horacio Muratore (Argentina) Vice President
Mr. Patrick Baumann (Switzerland) Secretary General
Mr. Borislav Stankovic (Serbia) Secretary General Emeritus
Mr. Manfred Str

JohnFreeman
05-25-2014, 10:47 PM
This isn't going too happen.

Derka
05-25-2014, 10:47 PM
Not reading any of that because only two things are certain.

1.) NBA > all other basketball on this Earth

2.) You are a hopeless troll.

Euroleague
05-25-2014, 10:54 PM
This isn't going too happen.

It already did.

Euroleague
05-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Not reading any of that because only two things are certain.

1.) NBA > all other basketball on this Earth

2.) You are a hopeless troll.

You got owned and proven wrong yet again. So now you once again, pretend it did not happen.

Springsteen
05-25-2014, 11:00 PM
why should i care?

JtotheIzzo
05-26-2014, 02:05 AM
NBA champion = World Champion

FIBA champion = winner of happy lucky fun time summer basketball exchange, congrats, have some cake and ice cream!

gabepizza
05-26-2014, 12:59 PM
You got owned and proven wrong yet again. So now you once again, pretend it did not happen.

So it didn't take take you too long to come back. I thought after Tel Aviv won Euroleague with Tyrese Rice as the Final Four MVP you might take a little longer exile out of embarrassment. I mean Tel Aviv with Rice as their MVP and 10 of their 13 players either Israelis or undrafted Americans win the Euroleague. That team would not even win the D-league.
And Sergio Rodriguez as the league MVP, an NBA scrub.
Looks like Euroleague has now even sunk below the D-league in talent. The NBA should send the D-league champion to the FIBA club championship and they would make quick work of Maccabi.

red1
05-26-2014, 01:01 PM

FIBA champion = winner of happy lucky fun time summer basketball exchange, congrats, have some cake and ice cream!
:applause:

Milbuck
05-26-2014, 01:15 PM
:facepalm This has all been proven to be nothing but a rumor.. Stop fabricating details.

sd3035
05-26-2014, 01:46 PM
unless you meant FIFA, this thread is garbage

Kblaze8855
05-26-2014, 02:31 PM
You really need to stop making topics claiming people or abstract groups of them said what you think their words mean. If you cant post someone saying the words dont say they believe it.

You use the word "officially" as if you dont know what it means.

Euroleague
05-26-2014, 03:24 PM
So it didn't take take you too long to come back. I thought after Tel Aviv won Euroleague with Tyrese Rice as the Final Four MVP you might take a little longer exile out of embarrassment. I mean Tel Aviv with Rice as their MVP and 10 of their 13 players either Israelis or undrafted Americans win the Euroleague. That team would not even win the D-league.
Looks like Euroleague has now even sunk below the D-league in talent. The NBA should send the D-league champion to the FIBA club championship and they would make quick work of Maccabi.

WTF are you talking about? Why do you keep LYING about this? ONLY 2 of their players are Israelis.

As has already been explained to you several times.

And why does this even matter? Are you racist against people from Israel?

If you post that same lie one more time, I am reporting you.

Euroleague
05-26-2014, 03:26 PM
You really need to stop making topics claiming people or abstract groups of them said what you think their words mean. If you cant post someone saying the words dont say they believe it.

You use the word "officially" as if you dont know what it means.

Unless you can't read, or don't know what words mean, you need to stop telling others what they mean.

It was officially announced by the head of FIBA at his most recent press conference. If you delete or lock this thread, claiming I lied about it, or it wasn't, I am taking this up with the site admin for mod abuse.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Unless you can't read, or don't know what words mean, you need to stop telling others what they mean.

It was officially announced by the head of FIBA at his most recent press conference. If you delete or lock this thread, claiming I lied about it, or it wasn't, I am taking this up with the site admin for mod abuse.

Euroleague, get the **** in here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316678

ImKobe
05-26-2014, 03:28 PM
NBA > Europe

deal with it

Euroleague
05-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Euroleague, get the **** in here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316678

This is about the NBA and NBA player's union.

kennethgriffin
05-26-2014, 03:31 PM

i never gave international competition much thought..

some 2 week exibition. 3 game tournament 1 game elimination weekend summer camp where 1 team has 10 legends. and the next best team might have 1 legend

i dont get it

nba titles > any kind of fiba/olympic garbage

ArbitraryWater
This is about the NBA and NBA player's union.

I want to see you acknowledge the incredible creepiness displayed by the OP about one certain poster that has been doing this for a long time on the interwebz :confusedshrug:

Euroleague
NBA > Europe

deal with it

The name of the organization is FIBA World and you come up with "Europe"....

:facepalm

:rolleyes:

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Euroleague is unbanned, ISH will regret this soon.
:facepalm

JUDGE WITNESS
05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
wrong forum ming76

Le Shaqtus
05-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Miami Heat reigning World Champs doe

Deal with it

Kblaze8855
05-26-2014, 04:47 PM

First lets be clear...I could delete or lock your topic just to annoy you and nobody will do anything about it because every person here finds you terrible. including those who are amused by you for the unintentional comedy.

I'll close it just so you can file whatever you wish and see that nothing comes of it....as it never does.

I could have your topic kidnapped, beaten, and thrown off a roof and id be given an ISH medal of honor for it.

Now....you saying someone officially says "____" is not the same as a video or a quote of them saying it.

Nobody cares what your interpretation is.

When you say someone said ____" provide a quote. It isnt asking too much and you do it too often. Half your topics are ____ said ___ OFFICIALLY" followed by something loosely related you take to mean a certain thing the words themselves dont.

Quote people with their words or dont say that they said it.

I...like the rest of the Earth....dont know or really care what anyone in FIBA said about whatever point you think this proves.

But if you are gonna make endless awful topics about subjects nobody gives a cartwheeling **** about at least try to make "official" claims actually be official claims.

I know you can do it. Look here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6794599

That topic of yours....is something done officially. Facts. simple untwisted irrefutable facts.

Whatever point you are seeking to make here...I assume related to the world cup as opposed to the NBA...is in no way the issue being discussed by the people quoted. And even if it were....nobody would care.

Its like youre ice skating up a mountain. You will not get there.

Best case you freeze to death at some point and become merely a grisly marker by which future climbers tell how far they've come.

Thats the best you can do climbing this anti NBA mountain on the vast range that is ISH.

A cautionary tale death that also lets others know they are 1800 meters from the base.

Le Shaqtus
05-26-2014, 05:02 PM
First lets be clear...I could delete or lock your topic just to annoy you and nobody will do anything about it because every person here finds you terrible. including those who are amused by you for the unintentional comedy.

I'll close it just so you can file whatever you wish and see that nothing comes of it....as it never does.

I could have your topic kidnapped, beaten, and thrown off a roof and id be given an ISH medal of honor for it.

Now....you saying someone officially says "____" is not the same as a video or a quote of them saying it.

When you say someone said ____" provide a quote. It isnt asking too much and you do it too often. Half your topics are ____ said ___ OFFICIALLY" followed by something loosely related you take to mean a certain thing the words themselves dont.

I...like the rest of the Earth....dont know or really care what anyone in FIBA said about whatever point you think this proves.

But if you are gonna make endless awful topics about subjects nobody gives a cartwheeling **** about at least try to make "official" claims actually be official claims.

That topic of yours....is something done officially. Facts. simple untwisted irrefutable facts.

Whatever point you are seeking to make here...I assume related to the world cup as opposed to the NBA...is in no way the issue being discussed by the people quoted. And even if it were....nobody would care.

Best case you freeze to death at some point and become merely a grisly marker by which future climbers tell how far they've come.

Thats the best you can do climbing this anti NBA mountain on the vast range that is ISH.

A cautionary tale death that also lets others know they are 1800 meters from the base.

Ether of the year

sdot_thadon
05-26-2014, 06:37 PM
ouch.

Derka
05-26-2014, 06:40 PM

NBA > Euroleague.

umad? :mad:

Rooster
05-26-2014, 06:52 PM

This.

When Durant and the USA won this.

It's like a blip in the radar screen

Odom even played Center for the heck of it.

Durant will never be called a Champ until

His team wins the NBA title.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2014, 06:58 PM

:oldlol:

Rooster
05-26-2014, 06:58 PM

This.

Maccabi core was made of Americans who can never sniffed any NBA action.

They scored like 85 of 96 points.

Tyrese Rice :oldlol: =This scrub was Euroleague Final Four MVP:facepalm

David Blu who was the sidekick of White Mamba at USC

David Blatt (who the F is him) was their American coach

ralph_i_el
05-26-2014, 07:58 PM
^This

America has the best players :confusedshrug: bitch more

Black and White
05-26-2014, 08:12 PM
:eek: Euroleague got destroyed in this thread by KBlaze!!!!

Euroleague
05-27-2014, 09:24 AM

If you do lock or delete the thread, this will without any question be reported to Jeff and I will ask him for an explanation as to why his mods are deleting and locking threads on such pertinent and important topics as this.

FYI, this thread has already been sent to Jeff's twitter. Just so you can't pretend it never existed.

Real Men Wear Green
05-27-2014, 11:08 AM
If you do lock or delete the thread, this will without any question be reported to Jeff and I will ask him for an explanation as to why his mods are deleting and locking threads on such pertinent and important topics as this.

FYI, this thread has already been sent to Jeff's twitter. Just so you can't pretend it never existed.Just curious, how many times have you reported me? I'd like to think I'm well ahead of blaze.

HomieWeMajor
05-27-2014, 11:10 AM

FYI, this thread has already been sent to Jeff's twitter. Just so you can't pretend it never existed.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204173111/recess/images/4/47/Randall_Great.jpg

Derka
05-27-2014, 11:10 AM

The only thing both pertinent and important to this thread is the NBA > Euroleague.