PDA

View Full Version : Melo HAS to go to the Bulls

Inferno
05-26-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm sick of watching the Pacers get their shit pushed in by the Heat; for the sake of entertainment we need Melo to go to Chicago and challenge Miami with a core of Melo/Rose/Noah. Hell, take Rose out and that team is still a legitimate threat.

poido123
05-26-2014, 10:04 PM
He would be good for us, but I loathe the size of that contract and what we have to do to fit him in.

Warfan
05-26-2014, 10:05 PM
:applause: They'd make the finals

oh the horror
05-26-2014, 10:09 PM
I dunno but the east needs to do something. I don't even tune into any of those atrocious games in that conference anymore.

I LOL'd when a guy at work picked Indiana to go the the finals for a playoff bracket we do for cash.

atljonesbro
05-26-2014, 10:12 PM
The Hawks are easily a better fit.

97 bulls
05-26-2014, 10:13 PM
He would be good for us, but I loathe the size of that contract and what we have to do to fit him in.
But it may not be that bad. Jackson hurt his negotiating ability when he said he wasnt a max contract player.

I honestly dont think its gonna take a max contract to land Anthony.

97 bulls
05-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Thats true. The Hawks would probably give him a better chance to win.

BuffaloBill
05-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I agree. The East is far too weak. Something needs to happen.

Black and White
05-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Agreed, Melo has to go the Bulls, and if not, he has to stay in the East, the East is way too watered down.

Duggrr
05-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Bulls, Wiz or Hawks. East just needs a legit threat for the title outside of the Heat. The West had 3 :facepalm

nathanjizzle
05-26-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm sick of watching the Pacers get their shit pushed in by the Heat; for the sake of entertainment we need Melo to go to Chicago and challenge Miami with a core of Melo/Rose/Noah. Hell, take Rose out and that team is still a legitimate threat.

take rose out and they are still a threat? what makes the bulls without rose so much better than the knicks.

no need for melo. bulls are still woopin miamis ass when rose comes back healthy.

LoneyROY7
05-26-2014, 10:30 PM
Melo to the Bulls would be great for the NBA.

MellowYellow
05-26-2014, 10:33 PM
take rose out and they are still a threat? what makes the bulls without rose so much better than the knicks.

no need for melo. bulls are still woopin miamis ass when rose comes back healthy.

I would rather have dj starting if Melo goes to bulls, need to have legitimate spacing on the team. And I don't think Rose will ever be anything close to what he was in 2011.

flipogb
05-26-2014, 10:41 PM
anybody that can go anywhere should go East or stay there, that or go to the Lakers

poido123
05-26-2014, 10:48 PM
But it may not be that bad. Jackson hurt his negotiating ability when he said he wasnt a max contract player.

I honestly dont think its gonna take a max contract to land Anthony.

I hope you're right. :(

That is a big contract to swallow if shit goes wrong.

Johnny Jones
05-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Melo to the Hawks would be legit. Teague/Korver/Melo/Millsap/Horford :eek: dat offense

MellowYellow
05-26-2014, 10:52 PM
Melo to the Hawks would be legit. Teague/Korver/Melo/Millsap/Horford :eek: dat offense

Would Hawks fans actually show up to games if Melo came to ATL?

atljonesbro
05-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Would Hawks fans actually show up to games if Melo came to ATL?
Hawks fans show up to games. You even watch the playoffs? Stop parroting off things you hear.

MellowYellow
05-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Hawks fans show up to games. You even watch the playoffs? Stop parroting off things you hear.

I watched a lot of hawks games, weakest crowd in the nba. Everytime I saw the Knicks play them there was as many Knick fans as Hawk fans.

SwishSquared
05-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Any way Dolan would accept a Rose + future first for Melo S&T lol? Bulls amnesty Boozer, sign Lowry, use MLE on Mirotic, and draft Payne + Hairston.

Lowry-Butler-Melo-Gibson-Noah
Kirk-Hairston-MDJ-Mirotic-Payne
Rest of bench: Jimmer, Snell, G. Smith, 2014 2nd rd pick

I'm afraid Rose will simply be a "star" level player once he comes back (and thus overpaid) and a Rose/Melo/Noah core would be nasty, but he could be damaged goods, too. They'd def be Miami's toughest EC test next year though if they're all healthy.

I think ATL would be too weak defensively with Melo at SF, wouldn't they? I mean nobody on their starting 5 would be a great defender, though their offense would be SICK. I like Melo on the Wizards, but I don't think there's anyway they can sign him and retain Gortat, who's essential considering how many injuries Nene has. Bulls likely best landing spot for him to contend for title next season. Just wonder what they'd have to give up in order to add him.

Sarcastic
05-26-2014, 11:12 PM
Any way Dolan would accept a Rose + future first for Melo S&T lol? Bulls amnesty Boozer, sign Lowry, use MLE on Mirotic, and draft Payne + Hairston.

Lowry-Butler-Melo-Gibson-Noah
Kirk-Hairston-MDJ-Mirotic-Payne
Rest of bench: Jimmer, Snell, G. Smith, 2014 2nd rd pick

I'm afraid Rose will simply be a "star" level player once he comes back (and thus overpaid) and a Rose/Melo/Noah core would be nasty, but he could be damaged goods, too. They'd def be Miami's toughest EC test next year though if they're all healthy.

I think ATL would be too weak defensively with Melo at SF, wouldn't they? I mean nobody on their starting 5 would be a great defender, though their offense would be SICK. I like Melo on the Wizards, but I don't think there's anyway they can sign him and retain Gortat, who's essential considering how many injuries Nene has. Bulls likely best landing spot for him to contend for title next season. Just wonder what they'd have to give up in order to add him.

Probably. Rose is damaged good now at this point. No one knows what left in his knees. But Dolan loves big name players, and Rose still has that going for him.

buddha
05-26-2014, 11:14 PM

Who?

aboss4real24
05-26-2014, 11:17 PM
y so he come to watch rose tear another acl

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8327/vi7fk.gif

poido123
05-26-2014, 11:17 PM
y so he come to watch rose tear another acl

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8327/vi7fk.gif

Tasteless.

Byobob
05-26-2014, 11:20 PM
I watched a lot of hawks games, weakest crowd in the nba. Everytime I saw the Knicks play them there was as many Knick fans as Hawk fans.

Who the hell cares. Melo is wasting his prime playing for a shitty franchise.
Heck, the Knicks might make the playoffs if they let their fans play instead of their players.

aboss4real24
05-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Who the hell cares. Melo is wasting his prime playing for a shitty franchise.
Heck, the Knicks might make the playoffs if they let their fans play instead of their players.

a shitty franchise is a franchise that pushes the goat player out the door n treat him like sh it

Kg even sed he would never play 4 the bulls after wat they did to mj so imagine wat they would do to him

And chicago is a shi tty city, its murder rate is about 10x the hs graduation rate

nathanjizzle
05-26-2014, 11:22 PM
cant wait to bump this thread next season. rose is damaged goods:lol

Tarik One
05-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Knowing how the Bulls management operates, they won't be that aggressive in their pursuit of him.

FLDFSU
05-26-2014, 11:31 PM

:no: :no: That is "collusion" and according to ISH is not allowed.

05-27-2014, 12:19 AM
a shitty franchise is a franchise that pushes the goat player out the door n treat him like sh it

Kg even sed he would never play 4 the bulls after wat they did to mj so imagine wat they would do to him

And chicago is a shi tty city, its murder rate is about 10x the hs graduation rate

I am not sure exactly what u meant in your statement.

Are u referring to reinsdorf not letting MJ having a stake of the franchise as a part owner? (Rumor)

Or not fulfilling MJ's wish by keeping Phil Jackson after winning in 1998? (And hence eliminating all hopes for 4 peat and 7 rings overall)

Real14
05-27-2014, 12:25 AM
for the sake of entertainment we need Melo to go to Chicago and challenge Miami with a core of Melo/Rose/Noah. Hell, take Rose out and that team is still a legitimate threat.
http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/michael-jordan-lol.gif
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/03/carmelo-amare-laughing.jpg

poido123
05-27-2014, 12:29 AM

Ok, you asked for it.

You're about to lose your franchise player who has gone on record saying that he would like to play for the Bulls?

I don't understand what makes you so salty towards the Bulls, did we steal your soul back in the Ewing/Starks era?

Real14
05-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Ok, you asked for it.

You're about to lose your franchise player
you wish niguh:lol

05-27-2014, 12:43 AM
You can't just add a big name/great talent with other talent of another and expect immediate success.

The Celtics in 2007-2008 was an exception.

Even the heat big 3 took a year win.

The rockets with Dwight and harden will ultimately fail.

Carmelo is a black hole on offense and thrives on isoball. He is unadaptable and his reputation as an offensive player forces all his teammates to defer and become catch and shoot 3/long 2 shooters.

Inferno
05-30-2014, 09:24 PM
bump. Another blowout will eliminate Indy :facepalm

Just2McFly
05-30-2014, 09:27 PM
+100000000

Milbuck
05-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Melo on the Bulls would be sick, but the Hawks are a really underrated option for him..

Teague/Mack/Schroeder
Korver/Lou
Melo/Carroll
Millsap/Brand
Horford/Antic

That lineup would be filthy. And they have a great young coach in Budenholzer.

Inferno
05-30-2014, 09:41 PM
Melo on the Bulls would be sick, but the Hawks are a really underrated option for him..

Teague/Mack/Schroeder
Korver/Lou
Melo/Carroll
Millsap/Brand
Horford/Antic

That lineup would be filthy. And they have a great young coach in Budenholzer.

Honestly, anything that would make the East more competitive. Hopefully he doesn't stay in NY.