PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron shot 0-60 in the next game, he'd have still have a better FG% than Durant

Jameerthefear
05-27-2014, 06:12 PM
:yaohappy:

Relinquish
05-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Durant :facepalm :facepalm

russwest0
05-27-2014, 06:16 PM
I have no idea how LeBron has been more efficient vs the Nets, Bobcats, and Pacers, than Durant has been vs the Grizzlies, Clippers, and Spurs.

No idea.

LongLiveTheKing
05-27-2014, 06:17 PM
I have no idea how LeBron has been more efficient vs the Nets, Bobcats, and Pacers, than Durant has been vs the Grizzlies, Clippers, and Spurs.

No idea.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
05-27-2014, 06:17 PM

No idea.
I know! Durant has faced the worse defensive teams and is still so far behind :roll:

Denitron
05-27-2014, 06:19 PM
:bowdown:

imdaman99
Yet Durant is still only down 2-1 to the Spurs much like bran was in last year's finals :rockon:

Black and White
I don't think anyone doubts LeBron is the superior player, plus he scores much more on drives than Durant does which leads to the higher fg%

russwest0
05-27-2014, 06:26 PM
I mean, considering LeBron can score 15 points, only play 30 minutes, laze around on D, and comfortably beat these teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West, I'd be shocked if he wasn't significantly more efficient.

red1
05-27-2014, 06:27 PM
russwest bro all that trolling been backfiring in the worst way :roll:

Jameerthefear
05-27-2014, 06:27 PM
I mean, considering LeBron can score 15 points, only play 30 minutes, laze around on D, and comfortably beat these teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West, I'd be shocked if he wasn't significantly more efficient.
U are so mad right now :oldlol:
Lebron>>>>>>>>>Durant
and it isn't close.

Hoopz2332
05-27-2014, 06:28 PM

:oldlol:

russwest0
05-27-2014, 06:28 PM

because why, lebron doing the expected and destroying the shit teams in tha east :roll: :roll: :roll:

durant just came off a 40 point 16 rebound closeout game vs a team that would have been first seed in the East :lol :lol :lol

r0drig0lac
05-27-2014, 06:29 PM

No idea.
:applause:

red1
05-27-2014, 06:30 PM
because why, lebron doing the expected and destroying the shit teams in tha east :roll: :roll: :roll:

durant just came off a 40 point 16 rebound closeout game vs a team that would have been first seed in the East :lol :lol :lol
russ I like you still but my dude let's be real, you are a black belt in self-ownage :oldlol:

KungFuJoe
05-27-2014, 06:32 PM
East is ass. Lebron getting the red carpet treatment while Durant has to play against teams that would have won 83 games in the EC.

Keno
05-27-2014, 06:33 PM
I know! Durant has faced the worse defensive teams and is still so far behind :roll:

hahaahahha. did stupidwest really think that was a good argument? pacers > all those 3 teams combined.

Mure
05-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Has russ' meltdown passed? LeBron > Durant and it ain't close.

Fudge
05-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Bobcats, Nets, Pacers

Black and White
05-27-2014, 06:41 PM
hahaahahha. did stupidwest really think that was a good argument? pacers > all those 3 teams combined.

:biggums: WHAT?

SOD 21
The Miami Heat and LeBron James are tiptoeing through the tulips in the pathetic and historically weak Eastern Conference. EC is literally the junior varsity conference.

Meanwhile, the real road to the championship goes through the Western Conference.

Trollsmasher
This is interesting, because as far as I remember, Durant is the only one of the two who scored 15 points in these playoffs and still won the game

And in the crucial G4 in Memphis at the top of that, with Jackson bailing his soft ass out with the greatest bench player playoff performance since prime Manu:lol

Quizno
05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
stop copying /r/nba threads

russwest0
so what did lebron do that had espn all on his dick?

32 points and 10 rebounds? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Durant did that vs the Grizzlies and had ESPN asking on why he was getting shut down so much.

I love how people just expect Durant to dominate on the biggest stage and when LeBron does it instead it's just a pleasant surprise. Dat 2011 series is now affecting LeBron in a positive way.

Keno
:biggums: WHAT?

defensively. of course.

Relinquish
05-27-2014, 06:44 PM

Show me a game this postseason where Lebron only scored 15 points or played 30 minutes. Oh that's right, you can't.

:biggums: :biggums:

:facepalm

Keno
05-27-2014, 06:45 PM

Durant did that vs the Grizzlies and had ESPN asking on why he was getting shut down so much.

I love how people just expect Durant to dominate on the biggest stage and when LeBron does it instead it's just a pleasant surprise. Dat 2011 series is now affecting LeBron in a positive way.

durant had 32 points on like 28 shots hahahaahaha. kobe-esque.

Relinquish
05-27-2014, 06:46 PM

Durant shot 44% for the series. Next.

Black and White
05-27-2014, 06:46 PM
defensively. of course.

I disagree, last years Pacers yes, this year they have been ass, haven't been rotating properly, they aren't a team anymore, they break down and leak points they wouldn't normally, Grizz and Spurs defences are both better than the Pacers d, Clips no.

red1
05-27-2014, 06:49 PM

*3rd degree blackbelt chief instructor of your own dojo

Marlo_Stanfield
05-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Pacers and Nets are way better defensively than anything Durant faced except the Grizzlies.
and even they arent that good defensively,only if you let 6

Keno
05-27-2014, 06:54 PM
I disagree, last years Pacers yes, this year they have been ass, haven't been rotating properly, they aren't a team anymore, they break down and leak points they wouldn't normally, Grizz and Spurs defences are both better than the Pacers d, Clips no.

pacers defense this season has been on a historic level. only few teams have played defense like them. they are easily better than the spurs and clippers, by a landslide. memphis is the only team that comes close.

Kingwillball
05-27-2014, 06:56 PM
While West is a stronger Conf I get annoyed that it would significantly change KD and LEbrons shooting percentage for better and worse. That argument is ridiculous. The teams in East that LEbron has faced play a slower more methodical pace with less possessions while the West teams besides Memphis play an up and down game. Lebron would thrive in that environment probably up his assist total by 2 or 3 a game while still dominating with points and high FG percentage.

Black and White
05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
pacers defense this season has been on a historic level. only few teams have played defense like them. they are easily better than the spurs and clippers, by a landslide. memphis is the only team that comes close.

Which Pacers team have you been watching?? They aren't the same team that started the season, they are a shell of themselves.

As I said, if we were talking last years Pacers, then I understand, this year? no

Kingwillball
05-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Which Pacers team have you been watching?? They aren't the same team that started the season, they are a shell of themselves.

As I said, if we were talking last years Pacers, then I understand, this year? no

Still #1 rated defense in NBA by all there stats.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-27-2014, 07:00 PM

still elite defensively.
eorge defending on the perimeter and Hibbert waiting in the paint.
Hibbert might be trash on offense but hes still a great rim protector especially when he gets away with verticality( by that i mean putting two arms down in a near 90

Black and White
05-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Still #1 rated defense in NBA by all there stats.

You can't be serious, the Pacers have been ass this whole playoff run, except for game 1 against the Heat. Don't let that defensive rating fool you, it counts what they did at the start of the season.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Durant has been pretty under-whelming in the playoffs. I don't think he's even in the top 3 playoffs performers. Even Westbrook has been more impactful than him.

Trollsmasher
05-27-2014, 07:01 PM
You can't be serious, the Pacers have been ass this whole playoff run, except for game 1 against the Heat. Don't let that defensive rating fool you, it counts what they did at the start of the season.
Team reg-season ORtg --> postseason ORtg vs. Indiana:
ATL 103 --> 98 (-5)
WAS 103 --> 95 (-8)
MIA 109 --> 112 (+3)

This is simply a matter of Lebron being too good

Black and White
05-27-2014, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=Marlo_Stanfield]still elite defensively.
eorge defending on the perimeter and Hibbert waiting in the paint.
Hibbert might be trash on offense but hes still a great rim protector especially when he gets away with verticality( by that i mean putting two arms down in a near 90

Black and White
05-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Durant has been pretty under-whelming in the playoffs. I don't think he's even in the top 3 playoffs performers. Even Westbrook has been more impactful than him.

LeBron
WestBrook
Wade/Parker??

or something like that (I'm only counting the teams that are still alive)

Black and White
05-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Team reg-season ORtg --> postseason ORtg vs. Indiana:
ATL 103 --> 98 (-5)
WAS 103 --> 95 (-8)
MIA 109 --> 112 (+3)

This is simply a matter of Lebron being too good

No, LeBron has been nothing short of amazing, but Wade running around doing whatever he wants to do is a clear sign that the Pacers aren't the same team on defense, you can clearly see players blaming each other, they are playing for themselves rather than each other.

NugzFan
05-27-2014, 07:06 PM
Most surprising fact of this thread?

That OP was able to even figure out this math problem.

russwest0
05-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Well, we won't have to worry about him taking 60 shots cause he's too beta for that but he's definitely not hitting shit tonight :oldlol:

edrick
05-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Well, we won't have to worry about him taking 60 shots cause he's too beta for that but he's definitely not hitting shit tonight :oldlol:

Like KD most nights during the playoffs. It's entertaining, isn't it?

funnystuff
05-28-2014, 10:49 PM
The West doesn't play defense, Durant should be putting up better numbers. "MVP"

Lol @ Russ self ethering himself in the first page.