PDA

View Full Version : Prime Reggie Miller instead of George Hill

Upgrayedd
05-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Replace Hill with Reggie Miller on the current Pacers. Do they win it all?

C: Hibbert
PF: West
SF: Paul George
SG: Stephenson
PG: Miller

I know Miller isn't a PG, but really neither is Hill.

Im Still Ballin
05-27-2014, 06:49 PM
No

Reason: Lebron

QuebecBaller
05-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Next, you can replace Hibbert by Prime Jermaine O'neal

Upgrayedd
05-27-2014, 06:51 PM
Next, you can replace Hibbert by Prime Jermaine O'neal

I didn't even think of that. But JO instead of Hibbert on the current Pacers? Yeah, they'd probably win it all. Jermaine O'Neal, Paul George, Stephenson, David West... :bowdown:

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2014, 06:54 PM
So your going to take a top 5 trash talker of all time (miller) and put him up against a top 5 insecure weak minded player of all time as evidenced by the check my stats and earned not given shirts? That is just simply NOT NICE ! That is MEAN man, MEAN!

Pacers in 6.

atljonesbro
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Heat still win in 5 comfortably. Adding 90s Joe Johnson to that team doesn't do much.

Kvnzhangyay
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
So your going to take a top 5 trash talker of all time (miller) and put him up against a top 5 insecure weak minded player of all time as evidenced by the check my stats and earned not given shirts? That is just simply NOT NICE ! That is MEAN man, MEAN!

Pacers in 6.

Didn't know being so weak minded meant two championships

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Didn't know being so weak minded meant two championships

As it's already been stated 1000x on this board, Wade provides the mental fortitude for Bron to press forward. The constant pep talks and encouragement are evidence.

nzahir
05-27-2014, 06:59 PM

Probably, but why not add prime ZO or Shaq to mia?

SilkkTheShocker
05-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Miami wins in 4

Kblaze8855
05-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Reggie even attempting to play point vs a team that believes in ball pressure would be hilarious. Lance would end up the ball handler on that team. Or more likely start CJ, Reggie, George, West, and Hibbert with Lance off the bench.

Hey Yo
05-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Reggie's constant flopping wouldn't be rewarded in today's league.

Probably the worst player that's currently in the HOF

Kvnzhangyay
05-27-2014, 08:02 PM
As it's already been stated 1000x on this board, Wade provides the mental fortitude for Bron to press forward. The constant pep talks and encouragement are evidence.

So if your saying Lebron is mentally weak I would assume you would say people like Larry Legend are also?

BlackVVaves
05-27-2014, 08:09 PM

You can put in even a mediocre player for Hill who has handles and the Pacers would be infinitely better.

George Hill sucks.

allball
05-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Reggie Miller's ballhandling skills were non existent

oh the horror
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Heat still win in 5 comfortably. Adding 90s Joe Johnson to that team doesn't do much.

It's a wonder you watch basketball at all. Your knowledge of the game and players is atrocious.

nerds
05-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Reggie Miller and George Hill in the same sentence!

Reggie would have driven a dagger into the hearts of the Heat!

Hey Yo
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Reggie Miller and George Hill in the same sentence!

Reggie would have driven a dagger into the hearts of the Heat!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Reggie43
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Prime Mark Jackson in lieu of Hill would probably be better. Having the added playmaking, ballhandling and passing would ease the pressure off Paul George and Lance and let them focus on the things that they do best. Hibbert and West getting the ball consistently on their spots and getting the shots they want.

JUDGE WITNESS
05-27-2014, 08:48 PM
heat in 9

pauk
05-27-2014, 08:54 PM
They would raise their chances of winning the series, thats for sure... if only you placed Reggie at SG instead.

bizil
05-27-2014, 09:43 PM

If anything, put Lance at PG instead of Reggie. That would make them a better squad, but they would still WOULDN'T win it all. Whenever u are dealing with a dynasty kind of team like the Heat, Reggie isn't enough.

Papaya Petee
05-27-2014, 10:03 PM
Replace George Hill with Prime Reggie Miller and Prime JO for Hibbert

Heat get a 08-09 Wade and a 99-00 Alonzo.

:lol Heat would win every game by 30.

Boston C's
05-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Prime Mark Jackson in lieu of Hill would probably be better. Having the added playmaking, ballhandling and passing would ease the pressure off Paul George and Lance and let them focus on the things that they do best. Hibbert and West getting the ball consistently on their spots and getting the shots they want.

This...put reggie and mark jackson on this team and they win the series the pacers offense would flow much better with jackson running the point, have reggie do what he does best which is make shots and feed the bigs where they need and you have the pacers in 6

(I know it was just reggie and not jackson as well but just saying)

clipps
05-28-2014, 01:12 AM
Wow. A lot of you suck. You all should focus less on basketball history and more on getting rid of your huffing whip cream addictions and grabbing a tit for the first time.

Castor Troy
05-28-2014, 04:16 AM
While i know he isnt everyone's cup of tea, but i have a lot of man love for Reggie. Reggie :bowdown: :bowdown:

He'd be like KD in today's game, but with a stronger mentality. Heat would win Game 1, then get backdoor swept during Miller Time! :rockon: