PDA

View Full Version : I just can't stand Westbrook

Upgrayedd
05-28-2014, 03:21 AM
I didn't think there could be a player that I disliked more than LeBron James. But Westbrook is becoming that player right now. Yeah, he's talented. I'm not going to deny that. But he just seems like such an ass for someone who hasn't accomplished anything yet. He makes LeBron seem humble. It sucks because I really like Durant. He seems so down to earth and I like Ibaka. But Westbrook and Perkins make me really dislike the Thunder.

Milbuck
05-28-2014, 03:23 AM
Be honest. If there was a way to implant just 50% of Westbrook's fire and intensity into Rose, you'd jump on it 10 times out of 10.

no pun intended
05-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Bro, wutcha talkin' 'bout, man.

Y'all niqqas trippin'

Warfan
He's plays with swagga, confidence and intensity and leaves it all out on the court. I respect that shit.

oh the horror
The thing I dislike about WB is his constant jabbering at the officials. Dude will even throw a fit when they make calls in his favor.

Every. Single. Play. He's talking or stomping his feet at a ref

JohnMax
05-28-2014, 03:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3n5Evjl.gif

bballnoob1192
05-28-2014, 03:26 AM
how can you dislike westbrook's on the court personality? I understand peope's criticism of his game, but is passion and ****ing heart is not surpassed by champions. He has shown more heart and fierceness than most player in this league. This dude plays behind an Mvp, but is putting up superstar numbers. He hasn't bitched about KD's spotlight or anything. Look at Rondo's shitty attitude towards the big 3 and compare his to westbrook, then how can you even call out WB.

Amar'e_Juwanna
05-28-2014, 03:27 AM
can't say this. hes not from this world and he plays with a different energy than most.

rhowen4
05-28-2014, 03:30 AM
here i was wondering if anyone could dislike westbrook

Cocaine80s
05-28-2014, 03:31 AM
Weird... I despise every player in OKC but westbrook :oldlol:

East_Stone_Ya
05-28-2014, 03:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3n5Evjl.gif

:oldlol:

russwest0
05-28-2014, 03:36 AM
how can you dislike westbrook's on the court personality? I understand peope's criticism of his game, but is passion and ****ing heart is not surpassed by champions. He has shown more heart and fierceness than most player in this league. This dude plays behind an Mvp, but is putting up superstar numbers. He hasn't bitched about KD's spotlight or anything. Look at Rondo's shitty attitude towards the big 3 and compare his to westbrook, then how can you even call out WB.

this.

dude has taken so much heat in his career because from the start the media labeled him as a 2 playing the 1.

I remember OKC's 2nd or 3rd year in the playoffs when we lost to the Mavs and Westbrook got so much hate from the media, it was unreal. yet the dude still gives no ****s

Cocaine80s
05-28-2014, 03:38 AM
this.

dude has taken so much heat in his career because from the start the media labeled him as a 2 playing the 1.

I remember OKC's 2nd or 3rd year in the playoffs when we lost to the Mavs and Westbrook got so much hate from the media, it was unreal. yet the dude still gives no ****s
Lebron gets 100x more hate yet ur still a massive hater :oldlol:

all bron did was leave cleveland :confusedshrug:

Pretty sure ur a kobe stan too, how can u like a rapist?

buddha
05-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Lebron gets 100x more hate yet ur still a massive hater :oldlol:

all bron did was leave cleveland :confusedshrug:

Pretty sure ur a kobe stan too, how can u like a rapist?

they made him a song.

he has loyalty tatted on his body.

he was born in Ohio and drafted by an Ohio team.

he left to go play in a sunnier city with two All-Stars, one finals MVP because he felt like it would be easier for him to win a ring for HIMSELF, not for the franchise or fans.

LerBron don't give a *** about you, I don't know why you care about him.

maybeshewill13
05-28-2014, 03:45 AM
You're just mad as **** people forget Rose even exists :lol

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-2.42.56-PM.png

Cocaine80s
05-28-2014, 03:45 AM
they made him a song.

he has loyalty tatted on his body.

he was born in Ohio and drafted by an Ohio team.

he left to go play in a sunnier city with two All-Stars, one finals MVP because he felt like it would be easier for him to win a ring for HIMSELF, not for the franchise or fans.

LerBron don't give a *** about you, I don't know why you care about him.
this is coming from the nig*a who posted over 100 selfies of Lebron last night :roll:

buddha
05-28-2014, 03:56 AM
this is coming from the nig*a who posted over 100 selfies of Lebron last night :roll:

Wow, you are right. He is living rent-free in my head. I have to put an end to this. I can't go on like this. It's not right, it's not healthy, it's not a good look.

JohnMax
05-28-2014, 03:58 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1280021/westdunk6.gif

FlashDwyaneWade3
05-28-2014, 05:52 AM
He acts like an ass like Westbrook's idol, Kobe Bryant. That's why you hate Westbrook now.

knicksman
05-28-2014, 06:11 AM

players like westbrook, marbury, robertson, iverson, wilt are the players most players dont want to play. Theres a reason why these players are losers because they are considered cancers. Theres a reason why Okc started losing since he returned. He plays with heart so he can jack up shots. At least with rondo/cp3, they are arrogant but they are unselfish on the court

sportjames23
05-28-2014, 07:03 AM

Damn. :eek:

poido123
05-28-2014, 07:46 AM

:eek:

I love Westbrook. Wish rose had the same grit to get out there and play.

I don't understand how you can be a fan of rose and not Westbrook Anyway?

NotBillWalton
05-28-2014, 08:00 AM
players like westbrook, marbury, robertson, iverson, wilt are the players most players dont want to play. Theres a reason why these players are losers because they are considered cancers. Theres a reason why Okc started losing since he returned. He plays with heart so he can jack up shots. At least with rondo/cp3, they are arrogant but they are unselfish on the court

This is the worst post written in the HISTORY of Western Civilization. I am appalled.

poido123
05-28-2014, 08:23 AM
This is the worst post written in the HISTORY of Western Civilization. I am appalled.

Or the greatest if you find his stupidity amusing :lol

Carter_17
05-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Westbrick is the most overrated guard in the last decade after Wade. He is the type of player that people and media hype just because he penetrates and leaps high. At least wade has some "style" and also seems kind of smart in comparison with 100>IQ Shitbrook. Wade might be overrated but he is at least enjoyable to watch.

maybeshewill13
05-28-2014, 08:31 AM

Jealousy.

poido123
05-28-2014, 08:38 AM
Jealousy.

Pretty much. Plus people want to compare them at every chance since they have similar games.

I just wish our fans would stop hating on him. Not Westbrooks fault that rose is sitting out.

DCL
05-28-2014, 09:55 AM

i just watched a 3-second GIF like 15-20 times, and it didn't even involve bouncing tits.

-Lebron23-
05-28-2014, 10:00 AM
OP about to give up and become a Lebron stan.

sd3035
05-28-2014, 10:01 AM
This is a simple case of insecurity/jealousy. Westbrook confirmed the bltch status of Rose by coming back early and playing with reckless abandon after a knee injury

pegasus
05-28-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm a Bulls fan and I love Westbrook's intensity and never-give-up attitude. No denying his talent and heart, and I enjoy watching him for the most part. But I do think that he is a poor decision maker and does not help out his teammates as much as he should as a point guard.

His personality fits his playing style. None of it is act. Unlike some douchebags who try to act humble every now and then.

Paul George 24
05-28-2014, 10:10 AM
he is a bad guy

Prometheus
05-28-2014, 10:56 AM
I like Westbrook's personality, love his intensity and competitive nature, think he can be very fun to watch, AND can't even hate on his dimples.

I just hate the fact that he's a low-IQ basketball player.

Jailblazers7
05-28-2014, 11:00 AM
I didn't think there could be a player that I disliked more than LeBron James. But Westbrook is becoming that player right now. Yeah, he's talented. I'm not going to deny that. But he just seems like such an ass for someone who hasn't accomplished anything yet. He makes LeBron seem humble. It sucks because I really like Durant. He seems so down to earth and I like Ibaka. But Westbrook and Perkins make me really dislike the Thunder.

You claim that Westbrook is an ass but you have a Noah avatar. :oldlol:

DuMa
05-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Learn to love Westbrook now. His athleticism wont last that long and he already has knee issues. These athletic point guards usually never last. Rose/Francis/etc.

OKC isnt doing a great job limiting his minutes in the playoffs either

Jailblazers7
05-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Learn to love Westbrook now. His athleticism wont last that long and he already has knee issues. These athletic point guards usually never last. Rose/Francis/etc.

OKC isnt doing a great job limiting his minutes in the playoffs either

Meh, everyone plays bigger minutes in the postseason. He has only averaged 34 MPG in his regular season career which is a good number. You never really know how people's bodies will hold up. Iverson played 40 MPG for like 15 years and held up reasonably well.

Hey Yo
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
He doesn't really bother me. All though I did comment to myself in game 3 (I think) when he hit that long 3 right before the half. He starts acting all cocky and shit and I said "dude, you're like 1-9 before that shot, chill out."

funnystuff
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I respect his drive and talent, but I cannot for the life of me look at this guys TMNT face for more than 5 seconds.

CelticBaller
05-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Westbrook ****ed ops mom

Ancient Legend
05-28-2014, 01:27 PM
But he just seems like such an ass for someone who hasn't accomplished anything yet. He makes LeBron seem humble..

The guy on your avy does much of the same antics as WB and he hasn't won anything either.

Relinquish
05-28-2014, 02:32 PM
A guy with a Noah avatar calling Westbrook an ass for being overly emotional. :facepalm :facepalm

:lol

BigBoss
05-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Stop crying op

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Westbrook has grown on me.. Dude plays with tons of heart and leaves it out on the floor.

Most athletic PG of all time, imo

Upgrayedd
05-28-2014, 07:50 PM

I'm just tired of hearing about how great Westbrook is and the same people bashed Rose when Rose was easily the better player when he was healthy.

oarabbus
05-28-2014, 07:52 PM
WTF OP?

Westbrook is my favorite non-Curry PG.

LoneyROY7
05-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Even though he plays for the Thunder, I appreciate his swag and his intensity. Definitely the alpha on OKC.

moe94
05-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Westbrook is one of the most exciting players of all time. I'm glad to witness him in all his glory.

Heavincent
05-28-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm just tired of hearing about how great Westbrook is and the same people bashed Rose when Rose was easily the better player when he was healthy.

Current Westbrook is arguably better than Rose ever was though. And you can't just ignore his durability, which Rose simply doesn't have.

poido123
05-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Current Westbrook is arguably better than Rose ever was though. And you can't just ignore his durability, which Rose simply doesn't have.

I can agree with that.

2 years have passed since we saw rose at his best and I don't think he was as good as Westbrook currently is now.

LoneyROY7
05-28-2014, 08:01 PM
I can agree with that.

2 years have passed since we saw rose at his best and I don't think he was as good as Westbrook currently is now.

Rose was a smarter player though.

poido123
05-28-2014, 08:01 PM

It works both ways man.

I remember a few Bulls fans bashing westbrook too.

Why compare them?

poido123
05-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Rose was a smarter player though.

That isn't saying a lot. :lol

Both players have a tendency to go out of control, shotjack.

Rose is slightly more controlled, but not much.

Upgrayedd
05-28-2014, 08:18 PM
It works both ways man.

I remember a few Bulls fans bashing westbrook too.

Why compare them?

Both are so similar. Both play the same position, they were both drafted the same season.

poido123
05-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Both are so similar. Both play the same position, they were both drafted the same season.

Of course, but why not appreciate Westbrook since rose isn't playing? they play very similar styles of basketball.

dannywpt
05-28-2014, 08:25 PM

:biggums:

Genaro
05-28-2014, 08:40 PM
No he wasn't.
WB is by far a better defender.

IamRAMBO24
05-28-2014, 09:23 PM

So you hate Westbrook because he wasn't afraid of his injury and came back as strong as before. This in turn made Rose looked bad? Stupid fan boy. Go f*ck yourself.

Swaggin916
05-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Even though he plays for the Thunder, I appreciate his swag and his intensity. Definitely the alpha on OKC.

I think he has very little swag... if he wasn't so intense He's be in the Lance Stephenson wtf is up with this guy cartography?

But it's always pedal to the metal and pumped up to the max. It's seemingly inhuman the energy this guy has. The guy has caffeine for blood and cocaine is his air.

MiseryCityTexas
05-28-2014, 09:35 PM
can't say this. hes not from this world and he plays with a different energy than most.

He's basically just a retarded version of Baron Davis.

FultzNationRISE
04-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Amen, OP