PDA

View Full Version : Never in my life have I seen a coach so stupid

sportsfan76
05-28-2014, 11:20 PM
this retarded mutherf*cker stands on the sideline and watches the same guy make 3 after 3 after 3 and never says nothing to his team about getting the ball out his hand

What the f*ck does this d*ckhead get paid to do? stand on the sidelines and look crazy?

And why the hell would they design a plan to shoot a 3 when they could have played for OT? That mutherf&cker is retarded and I hate that Wade and Lebron has to be coached by such a stupid mutherF*cker

I<3NBA
05-28-2014, 11:28 PM
i didn't watch the game but the rule usually is that when you are away, you go for the gamewinner. when you are at home, you go for the tie.

sportsfan76
05-28-2014, 11:37 PM
i didn't watch the game but the rule usually is that when you are away, you go for the gamewinner. when you are at home, you go for the tie.

In the regular season, not a f*cking playoff game:facepalm

sportsfan76
05-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Lebron is not who you think he is.

He is a scared little boy that chased rings on the backs of hall of famers in all their primes.

He is NOT top 10 all time. NEVER will be.

I agree he definitely should have taken the shot

oarabbus
05-28-2014, 11:44 PM
I agree he definitely should have taken the shot

Absolutely. I can't believe he didn't go for that... he needs to take the last shot 8/10 times.

D-FENS
05-29-2014, 12:00 AM
this retarded mutherf*cker stands on the sideline and watches the same guy make 3 after 3 after 3 and never says nothing to his team about getting the ball out his hand

What the f*ck does this d*ckhead get paid to do? stand on the sidelines and look crazy?

And why the hell would they design a plan to shoot a 3 when they could have played for OT? That mutherf&cker is retarded and I hate that Wade and Lebron has to be coached by such a stupid mutherF*cker

Finals for 3 straight years and he's a bad coach??? :wtf:

jzek
05-29-2014, 12:02 AM

He's got 4 HoF players on his team. Those guys are the real reason why he went to the Finals for 3 straight years and not because he's a good coach.

sportsfan76
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM

he showed how stupid he was tonight

They won the last two years in spite of him

BasedTom
05-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Scott Brooks hasn't been mentioned yet?

hawksdogsbraves
05-29-2014, 12:44 AM
Spo, Vogel, and Brooks are all shitty coaches. It's frankly pretty amazing what a high percentage of NBA coaches are absolute garbage. It's why Pop can make these deep playoff runs year after year with a team 7 years past its prime. He just coaches circles around these guys with exponentially more talented teams.

DaSeba5
05-29-2014, 12:44 AM
Spo doesn't get enough credit at all. Bosh makes that shot and we don't see this thread.

hiphopfan777
05-29-2014, 01:12 AM
This guy you speak off has three fibals appearances and two rings

brooks_thompson
05-29-2014, 10:02 AM
In the regular season, not a f*cking playoff game:facepalm

Seriously. The Indy starters played almost the entire 2nd half.

JohnMax
05-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Shitty teams like Dallas are hogging up the good coaches.

Its one of the reasons why I am happy Doc Rivers is not wasting his talent on Boston.