PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to act like LeBron's foul trouble.....

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2014, 11:39 PM
Didn't lead to his low scoring?
He played like 10 mins before the 4th and as soon as he went in the Heat came back. And he saved the game for a bit when he blocked hill. Rigged for Indy, Heat win in a blowout Thursday :cheers:

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Lebron is not who you think he is.

He is a scared little boy that chased rings on the backs of hall of famers in all their primes.

He is NOT top 10 all time. NEVER will be.
Jan 2014
Did not read move along

DaSeba5
05-28-2014, 11:40 PM
I expect a game 7 type game from Miami at home to close them out.

DonDadda59
05-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Played more minutes than Jesus, had less than half the points, too many airballs.

SpaceJammeR
05-28-2014, 11:41 PM
haters will do whatever they can to hate. they'll totally ignore how big of an impact lebron is on the floor alone. and he was barely there.

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
Played more minutes than Jesus, had less than half the points, too many airballs.
Difference is Lebron didn't get his rhythm, Ray played part of the normal rotation for the most part.

Rose'sACL
05-28-2014, 11:45 PM
i hope you guys know that you have to play conservatively on offense and defense if you have 5 fouls on you.
I don't think anyone here knows anything about basketball. You know this and that is why you chose a safe option of being a Jordan stan so people don't call you out for knowing nothing about basketball.

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Not to mention Lebron also tied the game up in the 4th with a 3

ProfessorMurder
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
Bran's foul trouble definitely made him airball shots and miss a layup.

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Of course he couldn't aggressive on offense if they were going to call weak offensive fouls

SwishSquared
05-28-2014, 11:54 PM
I might be wrong (going from memory), but isn't this the third consecutive ECF Game 5 in which he has been in foul trouble? Game 5 fouled out in 2012 (Joey Crawford was head official), Game 5 fouled out in 2013 (same lead official), and now this.

For Miami's sake, he's super fresh now for Game 6 since he got so little burn, although some of the older guys may have been over extended. Simmons made a good point about how Paul George had enough energy to actually go off tonight due to not guarding LBJ. I expect James to not be assessed similar ticky-tack fouls next game and George likely won't play as well. I didn't get to watch all of this game, but with James in such foul trouble, you'd think Indy would have been in better control of this game.

Edit: Game 4 actually, my bad. Disregard my first point in post.

hangintheair
05-28-2014, 11:55 PM
A loss is a loss.. Move on..

Stop your dickriding..

DaSeba5
05-28-2014, 11:56 PM

Yes if he doesn't have any rhythm. Typically if Bran struggles in the beginning of the game, he gets better as the game goes on through easy points. But since he struggled in the first Q, had to come out, and then come in at crunch time, he never got a chance to get into a groove. Although they probably win if PG doesn't go off.

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 12:05 AM
Yes if he doesn't have any rhythm. Typically if Bran struggles in the beginning of the game, he gets better as the game goes on through easy points. But since he struggled in the first Q, had to come out, and then come in at crunch time, he never got a chance to get into a groove. Although they probably win if PG doesn't go off.
Most people are just ignoring this fact.

tpols
05-29-2014, 12:10 AM
refs blatantly wanted to extend the series a bit more.. so they gave most 50/50s to indy and didnt give bran or wade any benefit of the doubt on drives. It will be the opposite in game 6.

DaSeba5
05-29-2014, 12:11 AM
Did the fouls make bran pass on the last shot for the tie?

I have to watch the play. Going off my memory, Hibbert was in the paint and he saw Bosh open in the corner. He made a quick decision. I'd have to see the play. People always bash LeBron for that, but if Bosh makes that shot nobody says anything except the occasional trolls.

Dro
05-29-2014, 12:13 AM
I must say I find it funny that everybody accuses everyone else of making excuses until its their own team that they feel got screwed, then its perfectly ok for them to complain......If I was in here whining about calls on the Pacers behalf, I would have been all kinds names...But whatever....

A couple of Lebron's fouls were questionable but I'm pretty sure they still have Bosh (20 and 10), and Wade (18 points 8 reb, 6 ast, and 6 big turnovers). Pretty sure they still have Ray Allen who had 15 points and 3 three's and Lewis had 6 three's. They still had plenty of chances to win.

And let's not act like the Pacers were on fire..Paul George was on fire. West had 19 points. Nobody else had more than 12 points. The Pacers won this game because of defense and forcing Miami to turn the ball over...You can place most of that blame on Wade tonight.....Even though he had that 3 point barage in the 2nd half, he turned it over too much.....

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
I must say I find it funny that everybody accuses everyone else of making excuses until its their own team that they feel got screwed, then its perfectly ok for them to complain......If I was in here whining about calls on the Pacers behalf, I would have been all kinds names...But whatever....

A couple of Lebron's fouls were questionable but I'm pretty sure they still have Bosh (20 and 10), and Wade (18 points 8 reb, 6 ast, and 6 big turnovers). Pretty sure they still have Ray Allen who had 15 points and 3 three's and Lewis had 6 three's. They still had plenty of chances to win.

And let's not act like the Pacers were on fire..Paul George was on fire. West had 19 points. Nobody else had more than 12 points. The Pacers won this game because of defense and forcing Miami to turn the ball over...You can place most of that blame on Wade tonight.....Even though he had that 3 point barage in the 2nd half, he turned it over too much.....
LeBron's in the game more and Miami wins, simple as that.

Dro
05-29-2014, 12:24 AM
LeBron's in the game more and Miami wins, simple as that.
Quick question. Was Lebron on the court during the 4th quarter when Paul George was going off? Pretty sure he was even guarding him some...Why didn't he tell the coach, "I got him" and stop PG? He had a chance to put his imprint on the game...MJ would have...Aren't people saying Lebron will be the goat?

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Quick question. Was Lebron on the court during the 4th quarter when Paul George was going off? Pretty sure he was even guarding him some...Why didn't he tell the coach, "I got him" and stop PG? He had a chance to put his imprint on the game...MJ would have...Aren't people saying Lebron will be the goat?
Pretty sure the Heat came back when Lebron was in. If he would've played his normal minutes they would've won.
PG was just hot because he didn't have to guard LeBron as much

navy
05-29-2014, 12:27 AM

Are you being serious Dro? Dude was getting called for ticky tack fouls. We all know the refs love bailing out Paul George on three pointers in the playoffs. :oldlol:

Relinquish
05-29-2014, 12:30 AM

You're making just as many excuses. You said a couple fouls were bad but said it's okay that they were bad because the rest of the team is still quite good. Either way, the calls should not have been made and they affected the game. PG had an unbelievable game tonight but I'm sorry, if you cannot admit that your team got the benefit of the whistle tonight then that's just sad. Miami got that benefit in game 4 and now your team did this game. But what do you say about it? Oh it's okay since it's Miami and they have other good players. :facepalm

Keep it classy Dro.

poido123
05-29-2014, 12:32 AM
i hope you guys know that you have to play conservatively on offense and defense if you have 5 fouls on you.
I don't think anyone here knows anything about basketball. You know this and that is why you chose a safe option of being a Jordan stan so people don't call you out for knowing nothing about basketball.

So you're assuming he knows nothing because he likes Jordan? :wtf:

You obviously haven't been on ISH long enough to know this poster...

He would straight up body you and fck your whole family if you went toe to toe with him in a basketball discussion.

Rose'sACL
05-29-2014, 12:34 AM
were you born an idiot or did an injury cause this? how would a guy with 5 fouls drive to the rim or defend anyone well? Give the type of fouls that were called against him, it is perfectly reasonable to be hesitant in driving to the rim or defending anyone closely.
It is pretty surprising that you know so little about basketball.

Rose'sACL
05-29-2014, 12:36 AM
So you're assuming he knows nothing because he likes Jordan? :wtf:

You obviously haven't been on ISH long enough to know this poster...

He would straight up body you and fck your whole family if you went toe to toe with him in a basketball discussion.
no, he wouldn't. he knows as much as ShaqisGoat about basketball. Say that all players from the past would destroy any current player and act like you know everything about basketball. This is what he does.

KendrickPerkins
05-29-2014, 12:38 AM
OP's hella insecure. :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 12:39 AM
OP's hella insecure. :oldlol:
Nah.

Dro
05-29-2014, 12:40 AM
You're making just as many excuses. You said a couple fouls were bad but said it's okay that they were bad because the rest of the team is still quite good. Either way, the calls should not have been made and they affected the game. PG had an unbelievable game tonight but I'm sorry, if you cannot admit that your team got the benefit of the whistle tonight then that's just sad. Miami got that benefit in game 4 and now your team did this game. But what do you say about it? Oh it's okay since it's Miami and they have other good players. :facepalm

Keep it classy Dro.

Keep it classy my azz...I haven't been in here making any excuses or commenting on ANY CALLS FOR EITHER SIDE in ANY GAME.....I've just been watching the games and trying to break down the GAMES......Its all of you who hate the Pacers so much or love Lebron so much that you can't WAIT for any opportunity to blame the refs.....So I'm not the one playing that game......But you guys are...So who's keeping it classy again? Pacers were down 3-1 and you haven't seen me in this forum making any excuses for the Pacers...in fact I've been pimping Lebron in a few threads, even just today because I'm not a hater like you guys.......

SHAQisGOAT
05-29-2014, 12:41 AM
no, he wouldn't. he knows as much as ShaqisGoat about basketball. Say that all players from the past would destroy any current player and act like you know everything about basketball. This is what he does.

I forgot more about basketball than your ignorant-ass will ever know.

Yea I really say all the players from the past would destroy any current player :rolleyes: Show me evidence, please, then.. Not even close, just stop with the bullshit.

Dro
05-29-2014, 12:42 AM
were you born an idiot or did an injury cause this? how would a guy with 5 fouls drive to the rim or defend anyone well? Give the type of fouls that were called against him, it is perfectly reasonable to be hesitant in driving to the rim or defending anyone closely.
It is pretty surprising that you know so little about basketball.
Why are you so angry? The Heat lost because of Lebron. Is that what you're saying? They don't have any other good players?

poido123
05-29-2014, 12:48 AM

He has only been posting the last few months on here. He hasn't regularly posted on here since 09, when he posted frequently for about a year from memory. I know that, because I was here and you weren't :oldlol:

You don't know jackshit about him and how he posts, what he stands for etc.

Mr.Kite
05-29-2014, 12:49 AM
http://i.minus.com/i08asd5ijvdLa.gif

ProfessorMurder
05-29-2014, 01:04 AM
^ He cleared out PG right there too. Should've been a foul, and he passed up a game winner situation.

Of course he couldn't aggressive on offense if they were going to call weak offensive fouls

More like he's incapable of playing a finesse jumpshooting game.

stephanieg
05-29-2014, 01:05 AM
LeBron blatantly plowing over guys left and right and hacking all the time. Funny they call it now though.

Real14
05-29-2014, 01:06 AM
:roll:

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 01:07 AM
^ He cleared out PG right there too. Should've been a foul, and he passed up a game winner situation.

More like he's incapable of playing a finesse jumpshooting game.
Any little push would've been an offensive foul for Bron this game

goldcrow
05-29-2014, 01:08 AM

He could have redeemed his 7-point outing by making that game-tying shot but he chose to LeDefer to Christina Bosh. :lol

Probably got the chills when Stephenson blew that kiss. :lol :lol :lol

DaSeba5
05-29-2014, 01:11 AM

Hmmm.... he could have went for it and tried to get a foul on Hibbert. I'm not sure if he would have scored there though. Hibbert was on top of that play. He went for the win though and Bosh missed it. At first I thought Bosh was contested, but it looks like he was open.

KendrickPerkins
05-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Dude should've fouled out with 5 seconds left too. BUT of course, they don't call it.

:facepalm

Oh well, go Heat!

Ai2death
05-29-2014, 01:20 AM
Stans making excuses for Lebron again, that's all that's happening here.

All Net
05-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Yeah it did and is the Likely reason they lost.

Mure
05-29-2014, 02:37 AM
It's pretty obvious if LeBron plays his normal 40 min without 4 or 5 retarded fouls, the heat win the game. I don't think people realize what playing with fouls does to a player, especially LeBron. A lot of his game is obviously predicated on posting and driving, which you simply can't do when in foul trouble. He can't play his normal level of defense, he cant get anything going. He obviously struggled with his jumpshot tonight, and I do think he could of done more.

Paul George went off because he didn't have to use energy guarding the best player in the world for 40 minutes.

I will say even as a LeBron fan, he should've shot the last shot, and it should of been a three. No way Jordan or Kobe pass that ball, and that's what drives me nuts about LeBron. It was set up perfectly for him to win the game and be the hero, but he passes to Bosh instead of winning the game himself. It may of been a good play or even the right play, I still want LBJ taking that shot.

Anyways, this game was pretty disgusting to watch tbh. And watching the Pacers players thump their chests and talk shit made it even more comical. You guys won by a few points while the refs obviously simply eliminated the best player on the planet from playing the game. Hell, the game is tied if George Hill doesn't hit that retarded miracle bailout bank 3 in the first half.

alanLA92
05-29-2014, 02:47 AM
lose a game and the Heat fans are losing it again. :oldlol:

Real14
05-29-2014, 02:52 AM
great timez that we az a ISH family should always remember and cherish:applause: :cheers:

zoom17
05-29-2014, 02:54 AM

:facepalm

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2014, 02:59 AM
What Heat fans are losing what?

ihoopallday
05-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Not gonna sit here and make excuses. It was a good pass. Bosh hit that shot against Brooklyn. Hopefully, they close out on Friday.

knicksman
05-29-2014, 03:29 AM
whats worse?? shooting 2 out of 10 atempts or 6 out 24

alanLA92
05-29-2014, 03:37 AM
What Heat fans are losing what?

Why would the OP make a thread defending Lebron's play in 1 loss? One loss = world's end. :lol

alanLA92
05-29-2014, 03:38 AM
whats worse?? shooting 2 out of 10 atempts or 6 out 24

Well who ended up winning though? :lol

NumberSix
05-29-2014, 03:38 AM
Whatever. It's a loss. Bitching won't change it. Heat in 6.

BigTicket
05-29-2014, 03:51 AM
I just looked through the video's of Lebron's 5 fouls, and honestly those were some BS calls. Three of them were 50/50 at best, and the last two were not even close to a foul.

Still, Lebron should have hit his jumpers, that 2-10 is on him.

PickernRoller
05-29-2014, 03:57 AM
LeStans in damage control. This fraud just went 2-10 w/ 7 points to close out a series.

Makes 6-24, w/ 15 rebounds look like a glorified all-time goat performance.

This fraud gets carried by his team so damn much. 83 pts. without him. The HEAT ARE STACKED! - unbelievably stacked. When a player goes down in #s, someone else shows up. Today, Rashard Lewis.

Getting carried to rings = Lebron James.

Adam Silver
05-29-2014, 04:14 AM
Didn't lead to his low scoring?
He played like 10 mins before the 4th and as soon as he went in the Heat came back. And he saved the game for a bit when he blocked hill. Rigged for Indy, Heat win in a blowout Thursday :cheers:

Why would I rig the game for the Pacers?

sportjames23
05-29-2014, 06:03 AM
Stans making excuses for Lebron again, that's all that's happening here.

Stans gonna stan, bruh.

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2014, 06:44 PM

Like what the **** does that even have to do with anything? Come on now..

And LOL at you listing other players and their points just randomly... teams score, major surprise...

Just admit the awful calls and move on. Thats the worst thing, these ugly fans, like you, deny it.. or talk some shit like "If we would complain every time.." :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2014, 06:46 PM
He has only been posting the last few months on here. He hasn't regularly posted on here since 09, when he posted frequently for about a year from memory. I know that, because I was here and you weren't :oldlol:

You don't know jackshit about him and how he posts, what he stands for etc.

:wtf:

Dro
05-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Like what the **** does that even have to do with anything? Come on now..

And LOL at you listing other players and their points just randomly... teams score, major surprise...

Just admit the awful calls and move on. Thats the worst thing, these ugly fans, like you, deny it.. or talk some shit like "If we would complain every time.." :facepalm
Dude please...I've said they were bad calls in NUMEROUS threads so stop whining already.......My point is TRUE. As soon as Pacer fans or any other fans started complaining about refs, all you heat/lebron fans were there to tell them to shut up so I don't know what you'd expect or why you're so angry..:confusedshrug:

Also, I haven't complained about the refs AT ALL IN THIS ENTIRE SERIES so miss me with all that bs you're talking....

navy
05-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Dude please...I've said they were bad calls in NUMEROUS threads so stop whining already.......My point is TRUE. As soon as Pacer fans or any other fans started complaining about refs, all you heat/lebron fans were there to tell them to shut up so I don't know what you'd expect or why you're so angry..:confusedshrug:

Pacers suck. Series would have been a sweep if not for Silver trying to extend it. :no:

Come at me Dro