PDA

View Full Version : Refs officiate Lebron the same way they do everyone else in game 5 and look...

rule1223
05-29-2014, 12:28 PM
what happens... 4 fouls in the first half, 24 minutes of total play. Dont even complain that the refs took lebron out of the game because for every other game in the season the refs kept lebron in the game. Even JVG was surprise last night when they said he had a 5 year stretch of never fouling out being as aggressive as he is

pegasus
05-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Yep, I didn't see one BS call. He always gets away with pushing, slapping, and barreling into defenders, but last night he didn't.

jimmy77x
05-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Lebrick would be in foul trouble damn near every game if the refs actually called fouls on him. This is that game where they actually did call them to make things seem "fair" when we all know theres practically 0 chance he's in foul trouble again for the rest of the playoffs.

LBJ 23
05-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Yep, I didn't see one BS call. He always gets away with pushing, slapping, and barreling into defenders, but last night he didn't.

You didn't? How about when Stephenson firstly wrapped Lebron around his waist and only then Lebron put his hands on Stephenson but of course they call a foul on Lebron. That play should've been a nocall or a foul on Stephenson since he was first to commit it.

Trollsmasher
05-29-2014, 12:46 PM
what happens... 4 fouls in the first half, 24 minutes of total play. Dont even complain that the refs took lebron out of the game because for every other game in the season the refs kept lebron in the game. Even JVG was surprise last night when they said he had a 5 year stretch of never fouling out being as aggressive as he is
lol, shameless liars

TerranOP
05-29-2014, 12:46 PM

There's evidence to support that Lebron gets away with a lot of fouls, but this game is the worst possible example of your argument. Four out of Lebron's five fouls were complete bullshit. The third foul was correct, but the rest of them were no-calls at BEST. This is not the game to go around parading that LeBron is finally getting what he "deserves", because the officiating was absolutely horrible.

Solefade
05-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Yep, I didn't see one BS call He always gets away with pushing, slapping, and barreling into defenders, but last night he didn't.

well you're an idiot so no one is really surprised by this...:confusedshrug:

rule1223
05-29-2014, 12:53 PM
There's evidence to support that Lebron gets away with a lot of fouls, but this game is the worst possible example of your argument. Four out of Lebron's five fouls were complete bullshit. The third foul was correct, but the rest of them were no-calls at BEST. This is not the game to go around parading that LeBron is finally getting what he "deserves", because the officiating was absolutely horrible.
bullshit or not, thats how the refs call the game these days and the only person who is exempt from this is lebron, who finally got a taste of unbiased officiating

r15mohd
05-29-2014, 01:34 PM
bullshit or not, thats how the refs call the game these days and the only person who is exempt from this is lebron, who finally got a taste of unbiased officiating

however it wasn't unbiased...the refs ensured Lebron got no rhythm going and spent his time on the bench, all those ticky-tac fouls were ridiculous. there's was maybe 1-2 legitimate calls (#3 and #5) the rest were B/S!

Foul No. 1: 6:12, 1st quarter

http://gfycat.com/iframe/DistinctFluidGhostshrimp

Foul No. 2: 2:43, 1st quarter

http://gfycat.com/iframe/DifferentSolidAlpinegoat

Foul No. 3: 6:03, 2nd quarter

http://gfycat.com/iframe/MistyPalatableAustraliancattledog

http://gfycat.com/iframe/ViciousUnripeHoneybadger

http://gfycat.com/iframe/EnviousThatHippopotamus

Foul No. 4: 11:39, 3rd quarter

http://gfycat.com/iframe/EuphoricSomeCob

http://gfycat.com/iframe/CooperativeNervousAstrangiacoral

Foul No. 5: 8:34, 3rd quarter

http://gfycat.com/iframe/HideousUnevenFlyingfish

http://gfycat.com/iframe/OnlySelfishChevrotain

http://gfycat.com/iframe/ViciousImpressionableHowlermonkey

pegasus
05-29-2014, 01:43 PM
You didn't? How about when Stephenson firstly wrapped Lebron around his waist and only then Lebron put his hands on Stephenson but of course they call a foul on Lebron. That play should've been a nocall or a foul on Stephenson since he was first to commit it.

Lebron fouled Stephenson immediately after he got the ball knocked loose. Refs always give the defender that call, but they let Lebron get away with that initial foul. Then Stephenson fouled him, and then Lebron fouled him again.

r15mohd
05-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Lebron fouled Stephenson immediately after he got the ball knocked loose. Refs always give the defender that call, but they let Lebron get away with that initial foul. Then Stephenson fouled him, and then Lebron fouled him again.

that call you can have...even though it was a loose ball and really both were committing fouls scrambling for the ball...explain the others (outside of the obvious Hibbert call)

first one was b/s, he tripped over a still Lebron :facepalm
second one Lebron doesn't even touch Hill
third one PG is moving and falling before Lebron even touches him

complete bias to keep James from being in the game to eliminate the Pacers

Adam Silver
05-29-2014, 02:15 PM
As I said before, I saw no point in giving the refs instructions for this game with the Heat already up 3-1.

tmacattack33
05-29-2014, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsdQazLi0c&feature=youtu.be

Here's the video of all 5 fouls.

1. I can't say much about Foul 1, we need a better angle and/or a closer view.

2. Foul 2 is complete BS. The ref gets an F for that call.

3. Foul 3 is not a good call. C- for the ref on that call.

4. We need a closer view for Foul 4, but Lebron raised his hand to acknowledge that he fouled Hibbert on that play. Good call. A

5. Foul 5 is questionable, since Stephenson fouled him first. That call gets a C+.

KendrickPerkins
05-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Even as a longtime Heat fan, I can admit that all of his fouls were legit.

tpols
05-29-2014, 02:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsdQazLi0c&feature=youtu.be

Here's the video of all 5 fouls.

1. I can't say much about Foul 1, we need a better angle and/or a closer view.

2. Foul 2 is complete BS. The ref gets an F for that call.

3. Foul 3 is not a good call. C- for the ref on that call.

4. We need a closer view for Foul 4, but Lebron raised his hand to acknowledge that he fouled Hibbert on that play. Good call. A

5. Foul 5 is questionable, since Stephenson fouled him first. That call gets a C+.

If foul 2 is an F in your book, than you have to admit Lebron gets extreme preferential treatment from the refs in most games, since he lowers his shoulder into people and they get whistled all the time.

He also had no position on PG, and was sliding to the left as contact occured.

Spaulding
05-29-2014, 02:29 PM
As I said before, I saw no point in giving the refs instructions for this game with the Heat already up 3-1.

They wanted another game for Friday.

tmacattack33
05-29-2014, 02:33 PM
If foul 2 is an F in your book, than you have to admit Lebron gets extreme preferential treatment from the refs in most games, since he lowers his shoulder into people and they get whistled all the time.

He also had no position on PG, and was sliding to the left as contact occured.

No, at first he was out of position, but he is and was quick enough to bounce out of that position and get out of the way.

pegasus
05-29-2014, 03:35 PM
that call you can have...even though it was a loose ball and really both were committing fouls scrambling for the ball...explain the others (outside of the obvious Hibbert call)

first one was b/s, he tripped over a still Lebron :facepalm
second one Lebron doesn't even touch Hill
third one PG is moving and falling before Lebron even touches him

complete bias to keep James from being in the game to eliminate the Pacers

First one, either Bosh or Lebron did trip PG. Not a BS call, but it might have been Bosh. Lebron was not still. They always called that if the player with the ball trips and falls.

Second one, Lebron was an idiot there. He didn't take a charge or try to block the shot. Hill initiated the contact but Lebron allowed himself to get caught in that position. Btw, that's Lebron and Wade's bread and butter move in the half court setting when they attack the basket. They initiate contact on a moving defender and force the refs to make the call.

Third one is a clear charge. Look at his right arm and shoulder. Remember, defenders don't need to be mobile to draw a charge.

Fourth one, he raised his hand after a couple of seconds and admitted it.

Fifth one, again he clearly fouled Stephenson the second he lost the ball. That call is made 10 out of 10 times.

Rose'sACL
05-29-2014, 03:39 PM
First one, either Bosh or Lebron did trip PG. Not a BS call, but it might have been Bosh. Lebron was not still. They always called that if the player with the ball trips and falls.

Second one, Lebron was an idiot there. He didn't take a charge or try to block the shot. Hill initiated the contact but Lebron allowed himself to get caught in that position. Btw, that's Lebron and Wade's bread and butter move in the half court setting when they attack the basket. They initiate contact on a moving defender and force the refs to make the call.

Third one is a clear charge. Look at his right arm and shoulder. Remember, defenders don't need to be mobile to draw a charge.

Fourth one, he raised his hand after a couple of seconds and admitted it.

Fifth one, again he clearly fouled Stephenson the second he lost the ball. That call is made 10 out of 10 times.
ya, i agree. this is why i don't think bulls won any rings in the 90s given how jordan used to get away with everything and to top it all he never got called for stuff like this.
i am glad that we finally agree on something.

outbreak
05-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Even as a longtime Heat fan, I can admit that all of his fouls were legit.
2 were abit tight and unlucky but none of them were blatantly terrible calls. All of them were fouls by the book.

cltcfn2924
05-29-2014, 04:02 PM

You're hallucinating.

Rondo
05-29-2014, 04:34 PM
A few games ago he was defending Paul George and "stripped" him (he clearly hacked him) and they called nothing, he ran down the other end and got fouled. Either George or West, can't recall who, did the exact same thing to LeBron that LeBron did to George 10 seconds earlier.

He gets all the calls. It's nice to see him treated like any other player. If they did the same thing to Durant the league would be a better place.

cltcfn2924
05-29-2014, 04:50 PM

After game 4 all you Miami guys said there is no rigging. But now there is? Hmmmm.

aj1987
05-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Wow! This thread is literally exposing all the low IQ haters.

Pegasus, don't you ever get tired of dedicating your entire existence on ISH to hating on the Heat and LeBron? Honest question. Also, are you just insecure that you're a skinny white kid who no one gives a shit about IRL?

sd3035
05-29-2014, 05:04 PM

Pegasus, don't you ever get tired of dedicating your entire existence on ISH to hating on the Heat and LeBron? Honest question. Also, are you just insecure that you're a skinny white kid who no one gives a shit about IRL?

The butthurt is strong with this one

aj1987
05-29-2014, 05:16 PM
The butthurt is strong with this one
Altfag.

That's just sad.

Adam Silver
05-29-2014, 05:45 PM

If by they, you mean the refs, it was them on their own going against my orders. I'll give them a warning if true.

Eye Test
05-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Legiven is nothing w/o special treatment

outbreak
05-29-2014, 05:55 PM
How come whenever someone complains about refs being in favour of the heat the heat fans always say that the refs didn't cause them to commit x number of turn overs or to miss x number of shots yet when some decisions go against them it's a travesty.

PickernRoller
05-29-2014, 07:37 PM
Lebron is a manufactured fraud. Always will be. We were complaining about ref help even in his Cleveland days....people just have selective memory.

Durant has completely revolutionized the term ref help and has taken it to a whole new level. I guess it's not just Lebron's fault. Both are frauds tho- that is a fact.

raprap
05-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Lebron haters blatantly lying in this thread. :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2014, 08:42 PM

It's not hard defending all 5 positions when you can foul the hell out of them and never get called. Couldn't call a foul on Jordan or Pippen because their D was legit and just good defense without fouling.

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2014, 08:45 PM

Wow, Pegasus living on your mind rent free.