PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Dario Saric will come to the NBA if drafted by Celtics or Lakers

Levity
05-29-2014, 01:06 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2079324-report-dario-saric-will-go-to-nba-if-drafted-by-lakers-or-celtics

Dario Saric is ready to make the NBA jump...so long as it's with the Los Angeles Lakers or Boston Celtics.

The sweet-shooting, high-scoring Croatian big man is projected as one of the top picks in this year's draft. Cherished for his versatility on both ends of the floor, he offers a skill set that should translate into the stretch forward-heavy Association.

https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/471959456096342017

David Pick ‏@IAmDPick

Dario Saric, I'm told, has let it be known he plans to go to NBA next season if drafted by Celtics or Lakers.

i really dont know anything about him besides hearing his name on here on occasion. if any of this is true, would he be a player the celtics or lakers would draft with their pick? Or are Dario and his people reaching with this claim? What kind of impact do you see him having in the league?

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 01:08 PM
i hate when players do this. stay far away from my ****ing team u euroscrub bitch

inclinerator
05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
darko milicec?

BigTicket
05-29-2014, 01:14 PM
He's not good enough to be drafted by the Celtics (#6) or the Lakers (#7), so this would seem to indicate that he won't be coming to the NBA, unless he happens to fall to #17.

tmacattack33
05-29-2014, 01:16 PM
He will come into the league and dictate which team he wants to play.

It will soon be forgotten, like it has been with many others in the past.

It's okay.

el gringos
05-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Seems like a good way to try and lock himself into the earlier part of the range he belongs in.

Anybody who has leverage (the ability to happily stay in eur wherever the hell he plays) in any negotiation will use it. The only people on ish that are surprised by that will likely reach a point in life down the road where they understand this

gts
05-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Interesting how many top draftees this year have expressed interest in becoming a Laker...

nice article thanks

b1imtf
05-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Who?

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Interesting how many top draftees this year have expressed interest in becoming a Laker...

nice article thanks
He isn't a top draftee.

Real Men Wear Green
05-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Seems like a good way to try and lock himself into the earlier part of the range he belongs in.

Anybody who has leverage (the ability to happily stay in eur wherever the hell he plays) in any negotiation will use it. The only people on ish that are surprised by that will likely reach a point in life down the road where they understand this
Only if the Celtics or Lakers want him. If they don't all he's done is make other teams less likely to draft him. It's only a smart move if he hates everyone but the Cs and Lakers. If teams take that statement to heart (and there's no guarantee that a team won't just take him because he's #1 on their draft board) he's costing himself money as now he has to wait for the second round or at least the Cs second first rounder (I think they have two this year, second from the Clips). I for one don't know why he would want to limit his prospects that way but whatever.

kshutts1
05-29-2014, 01:46 PM
Only if the Celtics or Lakers want him. If they don't all he's done is make other teams less likely to draft him. It's only a smart move if he hates everyone but the Cs and Lakers. If teams take that statement to heart (and there's no guarantee that a team won't just take him because he's #1 on their draft board) he's costing himself money as now he has to wait for the second round or at least the Cs second first rounder (I think they have two this year, second from the Clips). I for one don't know why he would want to limit his prospects that way but whatever.
I would take a pay cut to play for the Bulls. ...You know, if I were worthy of an NBA contract... Particularly if I already had a good income from playing overseas.

Levity
05-29-2014, 01:49 PM
also, to my understanding, the boy wants to get paid by the NBA(well, sort of paid since the earliest he'd want to be drafted is 6) and if he falls to say, the celts 2nd pick, which isnt in the lottery, he'd stay in europe for another year or so. which will make it harder to justify drafting him for either the lakers or celtics.

personally, i think it may be interesting for the lakers to trade down for a couple of picks to get him, but again, if the money isnt there, he may decline to play.

kshutts1
05-29-2014, 01:51 PM
also, to my understanding, the boy wants to get paid by the NBA(well, sort of paid since the earliest he'd want to be drafted is 6) and if he falls to say, the celts 2nd pick, which isnt in the lottery, he'd stay in europe for another year or so. which will make it harder to justify drafting him for either the lakers or celtics.

personally, i think it may be interesting for the lakers to trade down for a couple of picks to get him, but again, if the money isnt there, he may decline to play.
If I were a GM in this league, this draft would get me fired. Trading down is the way to go. These picks, particularly the top 6-8, have so much value it is ridiculous. Could probably trade any top 6-8 pick for 3 future firsts, depending on future protections with the 6, 7, 8 picks.

DStebb716
05-29-2014, 01:53 PM
His range is pretty much 8-12. He won't be taken by either team, so he'll be tested. This is so scummy. But he'll change his mind.

NugzFan
05-29-2014, 01:58 PM
i hate when players do this. stay far away from my ****ing team u euroscrub bitch

Gotta agree with jameer for once

I hope he stays in Europe.

Real Men Wear Green
05-29-2014, 02:11 PM
I would take a pay cut to play for the Bulls. ...You know, if I were worthy of an NBA contract... Particularly if I already had a good income from playing overseas.
If you're a Bulls fan that's nice for you but an NBA player should realize that it's a business and his GM will trade him if they think it helps the team. As a prospect he should be concerned with his money not his location. There might be 4 or 5 players in the league any given year that truly control their destiny.

CelticBaller
05-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Who?

el gringos
05-29-2014, 02:23 PM
I guess that is the gamble. Does it add any intrigue or desire to teams 8-14 or do you think it just takes him off their boards?

kshutts1
05-29-2014, 02:28 PM
If you're a Bulls fan that's nice for you but an NBA player should realize that it's a business and his GM will trade him if they think it helps the team. As a prospect he should be concerned with his money not his location. There might be 4 or 5 players in the league any given year that truly control their destiny.
I'd rather draft/sign a player that was more concerned with location than with money.

Obviously differing views, and yours is certainly not wrong. Can totally see where you're coming from. Just my 2 cents, so to speak.

EricGordon23
05-29-2014, 02:35 PM
What a goof. I hope he doesn't get drafted then

ProfessorMurder
05-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Who is he? How big is he? What's he good at?

handbanana
05-29-2014, 02:51 PM
i hope not.
he dominated fiba u19 world championship.
usa had okafor, smart, gordon there.. exum, ennis were also there.

dario saric was

2nd in scoring with 20.3 ppg
1st in rebounding with 11.2 rpg
2nd in assists with 4.9 apg
6th in blocks with 1.3 blkpg
1st in double doubles (5) and only player with a triple double

his stats were even better, but he only played 5 mins in the last game.
his stats (http://prague2013.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/13/fu19m/player/p/eid/9616/lid//pid/77959/rid//sid/9616/tid/2168/profile.html)

Milbuck
05-29-2014, 03:26 PM
Lol at this arrogant **** trying to force his way up the draft. At least Exum has the potential to be a game changer in the league, this Saric kid needs to get over himself. Who is he?

fiddy
05-29-2014, 03:30 PM
stay mad

kurple
05-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Lol at this arrogant **** trying to force his way up the draft. At least Exum has the potential to be a game changer in the league, this Saric kid needs to get over himself. Who is he?
saric got close to as much potential as anyone in this draft not named embiid and maybe wiggins (but he also has much higher bust potential)

do some research and find out who he is before you comment on how much game changer potential he has

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 03:54 PM
saric got close to as much potential as anyone in this draft not named embiid and maybe wiggins (but he also has much higher bust potential)

do some research and find out who he is before you comment on how much game changer potential he has
he doesn't have that much potential

GOATbrook
05-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Who says

outbreak
05-29-2014, 03:55 PM
That's odd. Just yesterday I read his agent had said he will only come for a team that is contending yet neither Boston or la is doing anything next season

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 04:18 PM
That's odd. Just yesterday I read his agent had said he will only come for a team that is contending yet neither Boston or la is doing anything next season
i like foreign players, but sometimes they are a headache.

GOATbrook
05-29-2014, 04:27 PM
i like foreign players, but sometimes they are a headache.
International players are not given the same chance as USA players.

Ratnik
05-29-2014, 04:31 PM
srbe na vrbe :applause:

RagaZ
05-29-2014, 04:33 PM
European lads are interested in history.

Yanks are not.

Dr Seuss
05-29-2014, 04:35 PM
European lads are interested in history.

Yanks are interested in making history.

fixed

SuperCereal
05-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Best big man of the 2014 draft.

Levity
05-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Best big man of the 2014 draft.

you cereal?

madmax17
05-29-2014, 04:52 PM
People in here commenting and they don't even know who he is?

He'll proly end up being better than Wiggins, so yeah he's good, very good.

NugzFan
05-29-2014, 04:58 PM

Might be the only two teams he can name.

SuperCereal
05-29-2014, 04:58 PM
you cereal?
6-10 230
Amazing handles, high basketball iq, great court vision, can play point-forward.
Lead bunch of scrubs in adriatic league to championship. Voted season and finals mvp. Averaged 23pts 10 rebounds 7 assists(regular season).

sick_brah07
05-29-2014, 05:04 PM
People in here commenting and they don't even know who he is?

He'll proly end up being better than Wiggins, so yeah he's good, very good.

Guys if you havent actually watched him stfu

He dominated your boys okafor gordon and a few others

Remember his name because if given an opportunity like black players who can run and jump and ride the potential tag for a few years his going to be great

His dominated pretty much every tournament he has played in.... what more could he do, and why the **** would he trade playing on the croatian coast for some shit small city in the US .... the kid wants lakers or boston because his dreaming big and wants to become a star I say good on him

Dario the whole of the former yugoslavia will be cheering for you

sick_brah07
05-29-2014, 05:05 PM
you cereal?

In my opion having followed this group of big men I would say saric and embiid have the most potential of being the best big men and it aint even close

Hey Yo
05-29-2014, 05:14 PM
So in other words, he's not ready to have an NBA career.

He's basically pulling a Kobe. Threatening to stay overseas to where Kobe threatened to go play overseas.

Idiots don't understand that it's a privilege, NOT a right, to play in the NBA.

Hey Yo
05-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Guys if you havent actually watched him stfu

He dominated your boys okafor gordon and a few others

Remember his name because if given an opportunity like black players who can run and jump and ride the potential tag for a few years his going to be great

His dominated pretty much every tournament he has played in.... what more could he do, and why the **** would he trade playing on the croatian coast for some shit small city in the US .... the kid wants lakers or boston because his dreaming big and wants to become a star I say good on him

Dario the whole of the former yugoslavia will be cheering for you
Sorry but he can become a star in the NBA, regardless what team he plays for, by showing the world what he can do for an 82 game season (see Anthony Davis) If Saric can do, that while being successful, then he can try to dictate where he wants to play on down the road.

longtime lurker
05-29-2014, 05:27 PM

hahaha jameer's so salty that nobody wants to play for the shitty Magic

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 05:30 PM
hahaha jameer's so salty that nobody wants to play for the shitty Magic
yeah no one besides exum you stupid headass

Real Men Wear Green
05-29-2014, 05:32 PM
I guess that is the gamble. Does it add any intrigue or desire to teams 8-14 or do you think it just takes him off their boards?
That clearly depends on the team. If I'm a GM and he's the top remaining player on my draft board I only pass on him if his agent or he himself flat-out tells me he won't play for my team.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 05:41 PM
If Danny wants to look at shopping the pick (#6), I think he should continue doing that to try and bring in a good player, take a gamble with this guy and hope he is still around with our later pick based on what hes saying.

SuperCereal
05-29-2014, 05:48 PM
If Danny wants to look at shopping the pick (#6), I think he should continue doing that to try and bring in a good player, take a gamble with this guy and hope he is still around with our later pick based on what hes saying.
If you ever saw him play you would know there is no gamble. Dude can ball.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 05:52 PM
If you ever saw him play you would know there is no gamble. Dude can ball.

The gamble I'm talking about is assuming he won't get drafted and is still there to take with the later pick, I'm hoping teams will get put off.

Levity
05-29-2014, 05:52 PM
2014 draftexpress video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqmQD_lJlj8

Maga_1
05-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Most NBA Ready player in this draft.

dreamwarrior
05-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Wow, this guy is absolutely incredible. He can go left. He can go right. Even has a hook shot. I haven't seen a prospect this NBA ready since Darko Milicic.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Bigger, more attacking rather than shooting, Gallo?

iznogood
05-29-2014, 09:41 PM
In my opinion he's better than Gallo at every aspect of the game. He should be concerned with getting drafted by a team that's actually going to play him, if he's serious about having a career in the NBA. He's one of the best players in this draft and I'd hate to see him sit on the bench.

Waking_Life
05-29-2014, 10:32 PM
He has off the court issues and stated that if he doesn't like the NBA he will just leave. Plus, isn't that athletic and is pushed around by bigger players. Seems to have equal amount of negatives to go along the with the positives.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 10:35 PM
He has off the court issues and stated that if he doesn't like the NBA he will just leave. Plus, isn't that athletic and is pushed around by bigger players. Seems to have equal amount of negatives to go along the with the positives.
Sounds like a huge drama queen. Already a bad impression and a lot of people has us taking him at #12

Pushxx
05-29-2014, 11:27 PM
The dude is a baller.

If NBA-level training can improve his strength and quickness enough, he can be a solid rotation player in the league if he wants to.

plowking
05-30-2014, 12:00 AM

Reminds me a lot of Kukoc. Simply lacking a bit of range at the moment, but he seems to be better at getting to the ring.

Rocketswin2013
05-30-2014, 12:12 AM
His wingspan is so trash it'll prevent him from being close to a stretch 4 honestly. He won't affect or contest any shots from NBA PF's and he'll have a little trouble finishing in the NBA....Good blend of skills though. Nice ballhandling and rebounding for a SF. Good passer too.

He could be a good player.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 12:45 AM
He's not good enough to be drafted by the Celtics (#6) or the Lakers (#7), so this would seem to indicate that he won't be coming to the NBA, unless he happens to fall to #17.

WTF? He's easily good enough to be drafted there.

STOP TROLLING.

Killbot
05-30-2014, 12:48 AM
Darko Milicic + Marko Jaric

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 12:48 AM

Yeah, and he's one of them. Because he can sign in Europe, for more money than the #1 NBA draft pick gets, if he wants to.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Who says Šarić doesn't have it?

Šarić dominated every tournament he played in (Euro 2013 exception).

Milbuck is the same moron that claimed Giannis Antetokounmpo was "the best player in the Euroleague before he played in the NBA"..................

He's claimed it here hundreds of times, and every time he's told that Antetokounmpo did not even play in the Euroleague, and actually was a ROLE PLAYER in Greece's version of the D-League, he just says,

"You are a LIAR and a TROLL."

He's also claimed that,

Antetokounmpo is

"Officially the greatest Greek player off all time."

That

"Antetokounmpo will be the best player, star, leader, and go to first scorer, of the Greek national team at the 2014 FIBA World Cup".

etc.

Ignore him. He's a complete idiot.

His knowledge of international basketball is beyond pathetic.

Jameerthefear
05-30-2014, 12:53 AM
Would love to have this guy on my team but he's too much of a headache. Just can't deal with it.

sick_brah07
05-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Sorry but he can become a star in the NBA, regardless what team he plays for, by showing the world what he can do for an 82 game season (see Anthony Davis) If Saric can do, that while being successful, then he can try to dictate where he wants to play on down the road.

if you actually believe that right now if Anthony Davis was a laker or a celtic he wouldn't be a bigger star than he actually is in new orleans you are legit nuts

young players are educated about the nba as it is a business not just a sport

BlackVVaves
05-30-2014, 01:04 AM
Would love to have this guy on my team but he's too much of a headache. Just can't deal with it.

Is the reason you can't deal with it because he isn't interested in playing for your team?

That's like someone asking you if you think a girl's pretty, and you say no because she said she finds you repulsive :confusedshrug:

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 01:04 AM

So pathetic how some American NBA only fans are this stupid. He can choose any team he wants in Europe. And he can make more money there than any draft pick will get in the NBA.

And "down the road" is bullshit nonsense by people that fail at math. Because when you figure taxes, agent fees, living expenses, conversion rates, etc., he would still make as much "down the road" in Europe as a max NBA contract, how those are structured under these new salary caps.

So none of what you are saying even makes any sense. Why "dictate what team he wants down the road", when he could make the most money from how the cap is by already being on that team to begin with?

He can absolutely take all the time he wants and choose whatever team he wants. And of course it PAYS MORE to sit out for several years, just like Splitter did, like Mirotic is doing, etc.

And if you can't figure that out, but think you know more than HUGE US sports agencies figuring these matters, because "down the road it's costing money" it just shows what a freaking idiot you are.

Not to mention that "down the road" to begin with nothing is even guaranteed. You might get injured like Oden and not get crap "down the road", or you might not get playing time like Vesely and not get a good contract "down the road". Which in the first place makes it Nostradamus sounding prognostication to even talk like that.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 01:18 AM

How in the hell would that be odd?

That would be like a European basketball player saying they wanted to sign with Barca or Panathinaikos, even though they also had the option of a team like Fenerbahce, Bayern, Galatasaray..........

In other words, you could argue that "Barca or Panathinaikos is doing nothing next season", as they would not be seen by most as the "on paper" as they say, favorites for a Euroleague or national league...........

And they even have their budgets pretty much locked up already for the most part.

Then you have big clubs like Fener, Galatasaray, Bayern with huge fan bases, followings, names, lots of money to spend on some free agents (either because the budget is there, or the money isn't locked up yet), and they have essentially the whole wide open consideration where people predict them as "paper champions".

I mean hell, every freaking year Fener is named as the Euroleague champion before the season starts............

And if you sign in Galatasaray or Bayern, it seems almost a given in recent years you win a national title.

But what in the hell is ANY European basketball player going to do if Barca or Panathinaikos comes and says here is a good contract, guaranteed playing time, and a good role in the team? Are they going to even consider for one freaking second some such other club? HELL NO.

This is basically the equivalent of this, as Lakers or Celtics, or whatever, as you suggest. Of course, this is mind boggling and baffling to NBA only ans, but that's how it works in Europe.

The TEAM, what it is on the chest, the JERSEY, the SHIRT, is what matters the most. The history of the club in that particular sport is the most important thing, even sometimes overriding playing for bigger clubs .

So of course to most European players, the ultimate NBA is Celtics or Lakers. So saying they want to play for "a contender", means to most European players, the ultimate contender, as in the ultimate clubs - as in Lakers or Celtics, etc.

It does not mean, something like, oh yeah, look at the Clippers, they are doing good right now, maybe I will play with them.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 01:27 AM

No. Gallo is soft. Very, very soft. Good European defenses basically completely shut him down just with single coverage and not even a game plan, or even trying to give any defensive attention at all.

Just a little bit of physical defense, and he's nothing but a soft jump shooter, that takes stupid jump shots, makes bad decisions, plays recklessly, etc.

Saric is physical and he's strong, and there is absolutely nothing soft about him. He's also a good defender and he can rebound. Two things never ever associated with Gallo.

And Gallo can't pass worth a shit. He's a total ball hogging black hole on offense. Saric is a good passer and plays well within a team's offensive system.

Gallo is one of the worst FIBA players you will ever see, while Saric is a very good FIBA player.

This is an absolutely ridiculous comparison. So was the Hedo comparison that Grinder made in the draft thread, as Hedo is a similarly horrifically bad FIBA player, while Saric is a very good one.

Guys like Gallo and Hedo are not even good players. They are/were in the NBA because the NBA is obsessed with this whole, "they are 6-10 and can dribble and shoot" nonsense.

These kinds of players are a dime a dozen in Europe.

Somehow, it's just "impressive" in USA, where they never thought of teaching big men to dribble and shoot, and when it was rare to have players like Odom (who was scrub of all scrubs in Europe, and nothing but average in his prime in FIBA with USA) or whatever.

But it's common place in Europe, and Gallo and Hedo are actually two of the very worst of these kinds of European players.

Saric, on the other hand, is one of the more talented ones.

Black and White
05-30-2014, 01:31 AM
No. Gallo is soft. Very, very soft. Good European defenses basically completely shut him down just with single coverage and not even a game plan or even trying to give any defensive attention at all.

Just a little bit of physical defense, and he;s nothing but a soft jump shooter that takes stupid jump shots, makes bad decisions, plays recklessly, etc.

Saric is physical and he's strong, and there is absolutely nothing soft about him. He's also a good defender and he can rebound. Two things never ever associated with Gallo.

And Gallo can't pass worth a shit. He's a total ball hogging black hole on offense. Saric is a good passer and plays well within a team's offensive system.

Gallo is one of the worst FIBA players you will ever see, while Saric is a very good FIBA player.

This is an absolutely ridiculous comparison. So was the Hedo comparison that Grinder made in the draft thread, as Hedo is a similarly horrifically bad player, while Saric is a very good player.

NBA only fans are so funny.

Guys like Gallo and Hedo are not even good players. They are complete scrubs. They are in NBA because NBA is obsessed with this "they are 6-10 and can dribble and shoot" nonsense.

Somehow it's just "impressive" in USA where they never thought of teaching big men to dribble and shoot, and when it was rare to have players like Odom or whatever.

But it's common place in Europe and Gallo and Hedo are actually two of the very worst of these kinds of European players.

Saric on the other hand, is one of the more talented ones.

Sergio, Euroleague MVP

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Sergio, Euroleague MVP

LeBron - the greatest choker in the history of FIBA = "BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA"

GOATbrook
05-30-2014, 02:03 AM
Really it is unbeliveable how he is underrated by NBA Scouts and people generaly in USA.

Just yesterday he scored 28 points against Zadar to advance to National League Finals where they will play against Cedevita.

dgaras
05-30-2014, 02:38 AM
LeBron - the greatest choker in the history of FIBA = "BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA"

euroleague - writing paragraphs about stuff that doesnt matter in life on message boards across the internetz for over 10 years and still ongoing with his trolling. are you a machine? just die already.

plowking
05-30-2014, 02:43 AM
Really it is unbeliveable how he is underrated by NBA Scouts and people generaly in USA.

Just yesterday he scored 28 points against Zadar to advance to National League Finals where they will play against Cedevita.

Does he have a bit of Kukoc in his game? He seems to be that lanky, tall playmaker, with a great handle for his size.

Rooster
05-30-2014, 03:01 AM

That's a minor league crap.:facepalm

Ammo was dropping 20s and 30s and dunking against those Euro bums.:oldlol:

This guy might be soft.:rolleyes:

GOATbrook
05-30-2014, 03:09 AM
Does he have a bit of Kukoc in his game? He seems to be that lanky, tall playmaker, with a great handle for his size.

He have good handles for his size, decent playmaker. Good shooter, only thing I think he needs to add is a little bit of a weight.

Ammo played 7 games for Crvena Zvezda. And he averaged 16 points, 3 rbd and 2 assist per game. Šarić at 19-20 yrs of age dominated with 17-10-3.

And he is not soft, his motors shouldn't never be questioned, also that he has off-field issues, that is simply not true.

Rooster
05-30-2014, 03:10 AM
No. Gallo is soft. Very, very soft. Good European defenses basically completely shut him down just with single coverage and not even a game plan, or even trying to give any defensive attention at all.

Just a little bit of physical defense, and he's nothing but a soft jump shooter, that takes stupid jump shots, makes bad decisions, plays recklessly, etc.

This is an absolutely ridiculous comparison. So was the Hedo comparison that Grinder made in the draft thread, as Hedo is a similarly horrifically bad FIBA player, while Saric is a very good one.

Guys like Gallo and Hedo are not even good players. They are/were in the NBA because the NBA is obsessed with this whole, "they are 6-10 and can dribble and shoot" nonsense.

Somehow, it's just "impressive" in USA, where they never thought of teaching big men to dribble and shoot, and when it was rare to have players like Odom (who was scrub of all scrubs in Europe, and nothing but average in his prime in FIBA with USA) or whatever.

But it's common place in Europe, and Gallo and Hedo are actually two of the very worst of these kinds of European players.

Saric, on the other hand, is one of the more talented ones.

Maccabi was made of Americans rejects who never sniff any NBA action

And won that Euroleague crap.:bowdown: :oldlol:

Tyrese Rice = Final Four MVP:facepalm

David Blu :facepalm = White Mamba sidekick

Hickman, Tyus, Smith.:roll: :roll: :facepalm

American scrubs won more Euroleague MVPs, Final Four MVPs, All Euroleague team than any nation in Europe and have more players in Euroleague 35 greatest players and Euroleague All decade Team.:oldlol:

Rooster
05-30-2014, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE=GOATbrook]Ammo played 7 games for Crvena Zvezda. And he averaged 16 points, 3 rbd and 2 assist per game.

coin24
05-30-2014, 03:29 AM
F Off. Do not want euro scrub.

CeltsGarlic
05-30-2014, 03:34 AM
Im wondering why the hell people post in these threads :lol

cringe worthy almost

GOATbrook
05-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Yeah right, he is playing against those slow as molasses unfit and soft Euro bums. Wait until he bangs against the real pros and see if he got it. Because he sure does not have a lateral to play the 3 position on NBA Level.
He is not 3, he is 4. I don't know why should be a guy 6'10 a 3?

Unfit and soft Euro bums? Real pros? GTFO

All Net
05-30-2014, 03:42 AM

nice article thanks
Yeah it's good to know.

poido123
05-30-2014, 03:47 AM
F Off. Do not want euro scrub.

Parker says hi :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
05-30-2014, 03:56 AM
bunch of donald sterlings in this thread

Ancient Legend
05-30-2014, 03:57 AM

This.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 04:19 AM

Why?

These are the SAME PEOPLE that said "Rubio is the next Maravich", or "Rubio is the next Nash", or "Rubio is the best player in the history of Europe", or "Rubio is the best player in the Euroleague", or "Rubio is the best point guard in Europe", or "Rubio is the best Euroleague point guard ever", etc.

They are a bunch of hype machine gimmick advertisers for NBA and sports agencies.

Nothing these people say can be taken seriously at all.

As to the "people generally in USA"..............are you serious? Seriously?

The SAME PEOPLE that claim here hundreds of times that the Milwaukee Bucks would go undefeated in the Euroleague? That the best teams in the Euroleague are no better than an NCAA Division III team or even a high school team in the USA?

That a D-League team would beat the Euroleague champion by 50 points...........

Those same "people that are generally in the USA"...............................

poido123
05-30-2014, 04:23 AM
Why?

These are the SAME PEOPLE that said "Rubio is the next Maravich", or "Rubio is the next Nash", or "Rubio is the best player in the history of Europe", or "Rubio is the best player in the Euroleague", or "Rubio is the best point guard in Europe", or "Rubio is the best Euroleague point guard ever", etc.

They are a bunch of hype machine gimmick advertisers for NBA and sports agencies.

Says the eurotroll of ISH :lol

Who are you shouting at btw?

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 04:25 AM

He was kicked out of the team because he was the worst defender in the whole league and the team was losing every game because of that. After they got rid of him, they actually started to win some games.

And he was not averaging half that much on offense.

LYING TROLL.

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Yeah right, he is playing against those slow as molasses unfit and soft Euro bums. Wait until he bangs against the real pros and see if he got it. Because he sure does not have a lateral to play the 3 position on NBA Level.

Ty Lawson = "fastest player in the NBA"

Ty Lawson = too slow to beat anyone off the dribble in the Euroleague

Euroleague
05-30-2014, 04:29 AM

This is one of those "people generally in the USA".

kurple
05-30-2014, 04:43 AM
Euroleague dont know shit about Gallo, thats for sure

iamgine
05-30-2014, 04:44 AM
How can a player declare for draft and then refuse to play.

That should earn that player a lifetime ban from the NBA and a lawsuit.

There's some wordings that needed to be added on the NBA draft rules.

East_Stone_Ya
05-30-2014, 05:28 AM

http://3i26kd3p1usa3cefqi1ay96t13o6.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2286961.jpg

Aussie Dunker
05-30-2014, 07:12 AM
If Lakers miss on Exum / Smart I can see them trading back to around #12 - 14 to take Saric - as no team would take the risk on him before then if he is willing to stay back in Euro...

kidd2dwill
05-30-2014, 07:25 AM
nice :applause:

bingoa
05-30-2014, 08:34 AM
Euroleague dont know shit about Gallo, thats for sureGallo takes a lot of stupid shots but he's not soft. He was probably Denver's 2nd best defender after Igoudala in their 57 win season, that would him their best defender now.

edit:Also whether Saric pans out or not depends on where he's drafted and the fit.

He won't be asked to be a ballhandler and he's going to be a minus defender(too slow for SFs, not enough length/strength to guard PFs) despite his hustle. Also has to improve his 3pt shooting.

Rooster
05-30-2014, 10:25 AM

Most of these Euro bigs are soft

Space Cadet for example :oldlol:

And Saric is not athletic like him.

Hopefully this finesse softie does not get push around:cheers:

And flopped around like Divac.:roll:

And I don't think Lakers will waste their pick for a Euro softie

The last time we pick a Euro

6-7 point guard who supposed to be lights out

Turned out to be an annoying scrub who can't handle the full court press

And looks like 6-2 and was lights out in practice.

iznogood
05-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Most of these Euro bigs are soft

Space Cadet for example :oldlol:

And Saric is not athletic like him.

Hopefully this finesse softie does not get push around:cheers:

And flopped around like Divac.:roll:

And I don't think Lakers will waste their pick for a Euro softie

The last time we pick a Euro

6-7 point guard who supposed to be lights out

Turned out to be an annoying scrub who can't handle the full court press

And looks like 6-2 and was lights out in practice.
Are you talking about Sasha Vujacic? He was never a point guard to begin with and he is a great shooter.

Rooster
05-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Are you talking about Sasha Vujacic? He was never a point guard to begin with and he is a great shooter.

Great shooter.:rolleyes:

Beside being a light out shooter in practice like Ammo

Vujacic has only one season in Lakers uniform:oldlol:

To validate that.

iznogood
05-30-2014, 11:28 AM
His shooting abilities were never questioned, his handles and athleticism were. 37% career shooting is great in my book, JJ Redick's career shooting is 39% and he is considered one of the best shooters in the league.

And even this doesn't change the fact he was never a point guard which is what you claimed.

Hey Yo
05-30-2014, 11:43 AM
So pathetic how some American NBA only fans are this stupid. He can choose any team he wants in Europe. And he can make more money there than any draft pick will get in the NBA.

And "down the road" is bullshit nonsense by people that fail at math. Because when you figure taxes, agent fees, living expenses, conversion rates, etc., he would still make as much "down the road" in Europe as a max NBA contract, how those are structured under these new salary caps.

So none of what you are saying even makes any sense. Why "dictate what team he wants down the road", when he could make the most money from how the cap is by already being on that team to begin with?

He can absolutely take all the time he wants and choose whatever team he wants. And of course it PAYS MORE to sit out for several years, just like Splitter did, like Mirotic is doing, etc.

And if you can't figure that out, but think you know more than HUGE US sports agencies figuring these matters, because "down the road it's costing money" it just shows what a freaking idiot you are.

Not to mention that "down the road" to begin with nothing is even guaranteed. You might get injured like Oden and not get crap "down the road", or you might not get playing time like Vesely and not get a good contract "down the road". Which in the first place makes it Nostradamus sounding prognostication to even talk like that.
Hey Euradouchebag! Who said anything about money? I sure as hell didn't.

I was talking about Saric saying he wanted to play for the Celtics or Lakers or not playing in the NBA at all. Who the hell is he and what the hell has he proven to dictate where he gets to play?

Sorry but, I don't tend to side with arrogant, ignorant, 20 year olds who have no respect for the game. Who think they're above others by saying "I only want to play for this team or this team or I'm not playing at all.

F**k him and you! The NBA will go on with or without that conceited ass clown.

Haymaker
05-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Someone tell Dario that there's a better run franchise in San Antonio that LOVES international players and they would be glad to pick him with their 20 something pick. :applause:

BoutPractice
05-30-2014, 12:11 PM
He's really good. The inevitable comparisons will be Hedo, Ilyasova, Gallo, and to some extent Kukoc. He has more potential than the first three but I'm a bit worried whether his shooting will translate. If it doesn't he could struggle quite a bit.

Chizdog
05-30-2014, 12:36 PM

Kobe Bryant.

gabepizza
05-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Why?

As to the "people generally in USA"..............are you serious? Seriously?

The SAME PEOPLE that claim here hundreds of times that the Milwaukee Bucks would go undefeated in the Euroleague? That the best teams in the Euroleague are no better than an NCAA Division III team or even a high school team in the USA?

That a D-League team would beat the Euroleague champion by 50 points...........

Those same "people that are generally in the USA"...............................

Euroleague has totally been exposed as a joke. The defending champions are made up of Americans who were undrafted and couldn't make the NBA and Israelis. Not that I have anything against Israelis but we know how good they are by their placement in Eurobasket. never been able to place better then 9th in the last 30 years, having never been even able to even qualify for the World Championships, forget the Olympics.

So a team where 10 of the 13 players are Israelis or undrafted Americans who could not even make the NBA as the 13th man, including the Final Four MVP, Tyrese Rice, won the Euroleague championship.

A team that would have difficulty winning the D-league. What an embarrassment for Euroleague!! Exposed as very, very low level.

COnDEMnED
05-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I could see why you would hate it when players do this when you're a fan of a team in Florida while living in Arkansas... Neither Florida nor Arkansas is Boston or Los Angeles...

Jameerthefear
05-30-2014, 02:55 PM
I live in Alabama dumb f*ck. Literally 7-8 people have agreed with me, so I'm not the only one.

Fiba basketball
05-30-2014, 03:02 PM
This isn't true. His agent already said that Saric will stay in Europe for couple of more seasons because he first wants to play in Euroleague and improve his game.

COnDEMnED
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
I live in Alabama dumb f*ck. Literally 7-8 people have agreed with me, so I'm not the only one.
You shoulda let me continue thinking it was Arkansas, Alabama is worse.

Dr Seuss
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
I live in Alabama .

I'm very sorry to hear that.

20Four
05-30-2014, 04:00 PM
It makes sense now in the other thread which is here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339134&page=3

He mentions he likes to fvck little kids....dayum your fvcked in the head jameer :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
05-31-2014, 12:53 AM
Gallo takes a lot of stupid shots but he's not soft. He was probably Denver's 2nd best defender after Igoudala in their 57 win season, that would him their best defender now.

edit:Also whether Saric pans out or not depends on where he's drafted and the fit.

He won't be asked to be a ballhandler and he's going to be a minus defender(too slow for SFs, not enough length/strength to guard PFs) despite his hustle. Also has to improve his 3pt shooting.

FIBA standard and NBA standard are two different things. By FIBA standard he's extremely soft and extremely bad at defense. NBA standards for physical play and defense are much lower than FIBA standards.

People are just repeating a bunch of trolling BULLSHIT that Saric is "weak" and "not strong".

It's just more proof of how retarded NBA only fans are. It can be added to the hundreds upon hundreds of NBA only fan myths and legends created out of their own fantasy lands and delusional minds.

He isn't weak. This whole "Saric is weak" and "Saric isn't strong enough" crap is just more of the nonstop blatant racism that just never ends from NBA only fans.

Sterling can be crucified for his comments, but "Saric is too weak" because clearly he isn't black.

If he was black and was American, the SAME people saying he is "too weak" would be calling him "a monster", "a freak", "a beast", etc.

It's just more proof of the extreme racism in USA and in NBA media and NBA fan base.

Saric is actually strong as hell for any player his age, which makes all of this talk just completely ridiculous.

ZeN
05-31-2014, 12:55 AM
NBA standards for physical play and defense are much lower than NBA standards.

I highly doubt that

Euroleague
05-31-2014, 12:59 AM
I highly doubt that

Of course you do. You are a delusional NBA only fan.

ZeN
05-31-2014, 01:01 AM
Of course you do. You are a delusional NBA only fan.
It's okay buddy we all make phrase mistakes...

Euroleague
05-31-2014, 01:02 AM
Hey Euradouchebag! Who said anything about money? I sure as hell didn't.

I was talking about Saric saying he wanted to play for the Celtics or Lakers or not playing in the NBA at all. Who the hell is he and what the hell has he proven to dictate where he gets to play?

Sorry but, I don't tend to side with arrogant, ignorant, 20 year olds who have no respect for the game. Who think they're above others by saying "I only want to play for this team or this team or I'm not playing at all.

F**k him and you! The NBA will go on with or without that conceited ass clown.

The team you sign with can pay more under NBA salary cap rules idiot. So yes, you were talking about money, even though you are too freaking stupid to realize it.

Euroleague
05-31-2014, 01:03 AM
Euroleague has totally been exposed as a joke. The defending champions are made up of Americans who were undrafted and couldn't make the NBA and Israelis. Not that I have anything against Israelis but we know how good they are by their placement in Eurobasket. never been able to place better then 9th in the last 30 years, having never been even able to even qualify for the World Championships, forget the Olympics.

So a team where 10 of the 13 players are Israelis or undrafted Americans who could not even make the NBA as the 13th man, including the Final Four MVP, Tyrese Rice, won the Euroleague championship.

A team that would have difficulty winning the D-league. What an embarrassment for Euroleague!! Exposed as very, very low level.

Look at the racist prick once again making racist comments.

Rocketswin2013
05-31-2014, 01:04 AM
Why the **** are you posting on an NBA forum?