PDA

View Full Version : It's okay let all the Oladipo hate continue

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Hey everybody, I'd just like to say that I appreciate and encourage all the Victor Oladipo hate threads today. Keep it up ISH

I understand the majority of people with the hate threads are Durant and Kobe fans (stans), and I understand as a stan of either player you may be going through some tough, depressing times right now.

As a Kobe stan, I understand how you may be upset of the Lakers 2 straight seasons of mediocre play, as Kobe gets older and older. I understand your pain of Kobe taking a $50 million contract extension and handicapping the next 2 years of the Lakers, I understand you may be upset of the Lakers disappointing #7 draft pick, when you could have gotten a to 3 potential superstar pick. Added to the fact that the Lakers do not have a first round pick for a while now after this. And now with Kobe's age, and the fact that every year he keeps moving out of the top 10 all time, as players overtake him, it must be painful to watch Kobe wither away to nothing while LeBron is dominating

As a Durant stan, I understand how upset you guys must be about Durant's constant struggling in the playoffs. You guys must have been disappointed of Durant's lack of aggressiveness and passiveness in the playoffs. I understand how painful it must be to believe Durant is the MVP, but is constantly getting carried by Westbrook, Ibaka, Perkins, Reggie Jackson game after game, without even getting into the constant ref favouritism and ref bias against other teams (Clippers). It must be a hard reality check. And now with Thunder in a tough series against the Spurs, the opportunity for a championship this season is slipping away. The fact that even with a championship, it wouldn't be with Durant carrying the team, and probably Westbrook would be FMVP is another thing Durant stans are worried about.

So with these unfortunate circumstances, I understand this small opportunity to hate on a player who gave up the ROY in order to help his team is alright. The fact that he may 3 peat with 3 straight FMVPs with the Magic must be hard to witness, so this may be your last opportunity to celebrate his failures.

So, as a very understanding and compassionate person, I totally support these hate threads since the majority of the stans are extremely depressed individuals and I am all against suicide so let out your anger and jealousy with these threads

TheMarkMadsen
05-29-2014, 07:44 PM
who?

AnaheimLakers24
05-29-2014, 07:44 PM
dude will be in miami or la in less than 4 years:djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Droid101
05-29-2014, 07:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

wow. I usually only get to use this once a week. The meltdowns are flying left and right today.

zoom17
headass

BasedTom
dude will be in miami or la in less than 4 years:djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:
He's a homosexual fat loser, so yes, being a Lakers fan is probably in his future.

Jameerthefear
He's a homosexual fat loser, so yes, being a Lakers fan is probably in his future.
I know you aren't talking about me.

imnew09
05-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Last time I saw a Oladipo post was from you Queer so no one is hating on him..

But last Kobe hate post I saw was just now... and it's from you again QUEER:lol :lol :lol

Levity
05-29-2014, 07:47 PM
the hate for oladipo on the site, stems from the little boy who always talks about him. Plain and simple.

personally, i like dipo. A little turnover heavy for anyones liking, but hes still developing into his primary NBA position. Great at attacking the rim, defense is legit and improving, but shot is somewhat suspect (but also improving)

Milbuck
05-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Who ever talks about Oladipo aside from you and the other 3 Magic fans?

Uncle Drew
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Only 422 words, sloppy. Keep the meltdowns coming though.

TheReal Kendall
05-29-2014, 08:14 PM

This.:facepalm

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 08:15 PM
I will NOT let the Dipo hate continue. I will own you guys.

r0drig0lac
05-29-2014, 08:21 PM
who?
this

Real14
05-29-2014, 08:23 PM
:oldlol: nobody even thinking about dat lil niglet

absalom
05-29-2014, 08:43 PM
He could be Tony Allen or the next Wade in a couple of years, ceiling is really good. I'm sure Oladipo is number 1 on the Bobcats Board last year but your GM screwed us up.

gts
05-29-2014, 08:50 PM
I can't remember anyone ever hating on Oladipo... certainly not enough to make a thread

hawksdogsbraves
05-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Who ever even talked about Oladipo? Kid couldn't even win RoY in the worst rookie class of all time.

MCW is the one who deserves more respect.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 08:54 PM
When has Oladipo ever been relevant enough to condone hate??

Rubio2Gasol
05-29-2014, 08:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
05-29-2014, 08:58 PM
He could be Tony Allen or the next Wade in a couple of years, ceiling is really good. I'm sure Oladipo is number 1 on the Bobcats Board last year but your GM screwed us up.
No. Just no in every single way.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:07 PM
No. Just no in every single way.
That's the comparison ocean dick. And it isn't that far off...

dreamwarrior
05-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Honestly he was a cancer on my fantasy team. The TO and lack of assists...wtf was he doing playing PG

Milbuck
05-29-2014, 09:11 PM
That's the comparison ocean dick. And it isn't that far off...
Yes, and Michael Carter Williams is the next Magic Johnson. Enjoy being disappointed.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes, and Michael Carter Williams is the next Magic Johnson. Enjoy being disappointed.
Enjoy being disappointed by Giannis, fool.

josh99
05-29-2014, 09:33 PM
:facepalm Seriously stop, its embarrassing. You are turning into the Magic version of ClippersFan86, the more you troll the more people are going to hate on the Magic.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:35 PM
:facepalm Seriously stop, its embarrassing. You are turning into the Magic version of ClippersFan86, the more you troll the more people are going to hate on the Magic.
:lol
it's a joke. I was waiting for someone to catch on. I literally copy+pasted the same thing from this thread
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338999
No one caught on.

DukeDelonte13
Oladipo seems to be pretty universally liked.

I don't think he'll be a perennial all star, but he's gonna have himself a real nice career.

JUDGE WITNESS
nobody cares about oladipo enough to hate him

coin24
05-29-2014, 09:40 PM
MCW>>>>>Oldickcrapo

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Oladipo seems to be pretty universally liked.

I don't think he'll be a perennial all star, but he's gonna have himself a real nice career.
idk i think he's an allstar personally but who knows

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:42 PM
MCW>>>>>Oldickcrapo
u tried way too hard on this

coin24
05-29-2014, 09:44 PM
u tried way too hard on this

You post too much in your own dumb thread. Find some real life friends loser:oldlol:

Black and White
05-29-2014, 09:45 PM
it's a joke. I was waiting for someone to catch on. I literally copy+pasted the same thing from this thread
No one caught on.

I think everybody here gets the joke, but don't act like you haven't been overrating Oladipo during the course of the season.

josh99
05-29-2014, 09:45 PM
No one caught on.
Lol a little more understandable now but don't stoop to the level of a Lebron stan.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Lol a little more understandable now but don't stoop to the level of a Lebron stan.

Bro, Jameer is worse than a LeBron stan, and thats saying something....

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:49 PM
I think everybody here gets the joke, but don't act like you haven't been overrating Oladipo during the course of the season.
No they didn't Droid legit thought I was having a meltdown.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:50 PM
Bro, Jameer is worse than a LeBron stan, and thats saying something....
:biggums: stop trying to pit fellow magic fans against me

IllegalD
05-29-2014, 09:50 PM
I understand being a butthurt Orlando Magic fan knowing that your team is nothing more than the farm system for legit teams like the Lakers and any good player you've ever had (Shaq, Dwight, TMac) end up leaving, as will any good player you currently have. And I understand being 0-2 in finals appearances and living in a world of butthurt disappointment after the NBA tried to make the Magic into "America's team" in the 90's by getting them Shaq and Penny and then forcing the hype down people's throats.

I understand being a franchise never knowing the pleasure of having an all-time great actually stay his entire career there while other franchises have multiple players that fit that bill and will continue to do so.

I understand how shitty it must be to root for a team in a place where all they have is old people retiring, Disney World, and Olive Garden.

I understand, bra... :(

Black and White
05-29-2014, 09:51 PM
:biggums: stop trying to pit fellow magic fans against me

You are doing it all on your own, hes not the only Magic fan that thinks you give them a bad name....

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 09:58 PM
You are doing it all on your own, hes not the only Magic fan that thinks you give them a bad name....
Stop giving me a bad name on this forum. All you do is spread rumors about me.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Stop giving me a bad name on this forum. All you do is spread rumors about me.

You do it yourself, I don't spread shit.

23,000+ posts of pure garbage is bound to get noticed.

JohnFreeman
05-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Dipo the SG of the future