PDA

View Full Version : Why are Kobe stans such hateful people?

Cocaine80s
05-29-2014, 07:46 PM
U guys disgust me :no:

AnaheimLakers24
05-29-2014, 07:48 PM
:lebroncry: :kobe: :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :lebroncry: :hammertime: :hammertime:

:kobe: :lebroncry: :lebronamazed:

BasedTom
05-29-2014, 07:49 PM
They either live in Southern California or the third world. (Redundant, I know)

But truly though, it takes a special type of scumbag, a remarkably pathetic beta to obsess over a millionaire who could give 2 shits about them.

KendrickPerkins
Kobe stans are da bess.

oh the horror
Dude step away from the keyboard and breath.

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 07:51 PM
They never get laid.

Cocaine80s
05-29-2014, 07:55 PM
They never get laid.
this seems to be the most accurate answer

Black and White
05-29-2014, 07:57 PM
They never get laid.

So according to this criteria, you are a Kobe fan then.

kennethgriffin
05-29-2014, 07:57 PM
They never get laid.

i'd say the older the fan group the more chances are theyre getting laid

and kobes a type of player that attracts wealthy fans or white middle class people.

people who like lebron are usually ghetto/thugs or kids

i'd put more stock into a 25-30 year old man ( a typical kobe fan ) with money whos well taught and speaks proper english to get laid more often than...

17 to 20 year old poor ghetto trash thugs or some 10-15 year old boy

i think however some kobe fans are mean due to the fact that people are mean to them.. it goes back and forth

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 07:58 PM
So according to this criteria, you are a Kobe fan then.
I just finished giving it to your little sister. How do you feel about that? Headass

atljonesbro
05-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Scared of the truth

Black and White
I just finished giving it to your little sister. How do you feel about that? Headass

Nice try Jameer, but you have to be accurate,

1) I don't have a little sister

2) You don't live in my country

3) You are a virgin

good job, good effort.

Laker4Lyfe

120 posts of this nonsense everyday? :facepalm

ISH is pure crap now.

TheMarkMadsen
They never get laid.

says the guys with 20,000+ post on a message board :roll:

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Nice try Jameer, but you have to be accurate,

1) I don't have a little sister

2) You don't live in my country

3) You are a virgin

good job, good effort.
Typo. Meant your little niece.

KendrickPerkins
05-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Jameer thinks he gets laid. :roll:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Let me just post some pictures of what the average kobe fan looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/DLsu5yz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wnnt4Qf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZiwhHBo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NBVnLG9.jpg

You get the idea. Is it really any surprise they're such hateful people?

Black and White
05-29-2014, 08:02 PM

She is 9, so you are admitting to being a pedo now? Someone get the FBI involved.

Cocaine80s
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
jesus, laker fans are ****ing gross. get that shit off this thread

zoom17
05-29-2014, 08:13 PM
jesus, laker fans are ****ing gross. get that shit off this thread

is the last one a girl:oldlol:

KendrickPerkins
05-29-2014, 08:16 PM

That stomach hanging out tho

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2014, 08:16 PM

But truly though, it takes a special type of scumbag, a remarkably pathetic beta to obsess over a millionaire who could give 2 shits about them.

Are you describing Bron stans because every Kobe stan on here except for KennyGriffith and a few others are far more knowledgeable and have better posts than the Bron Stans on here that try so hard to defend a guy who's been exposed as a stat padding insecure player who is at the top of a weak era in a weak conference.

Mure
05-29-2014, 08:20 PM
Because for 20 years they have hoped and thought Kobe would be the GOAT, he just simply couldn't come close to the top 10 NBA legends. Imagine devoting 15+ years as a fan to a dude and him falling short.

AnaheimLakers24
05-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Let me just post some pictures of what the average kobe fan looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/DLsu5yz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wnnt4Qf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NBVnLG9.jpg

You get the idea. Is it really any surprise they're such hateful people?
youll never get as close to a girl like these dudes did

stay virgin

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Because for 20 years they have hoped and thought Kobe would be the GOAT, he just simply couldn't come close to the top 10 NBA legends. Imagine devoting 15+ years as a fan to a dude and him falling short.

How's that any different than a Bran Stan's hopes and dreams being crushed after watching their proclaimed "chosen one" in the 2011 finals?

Bottom line is so far all attempts to be GOAT have come up short.

Im so nba'd out
05-29-2014, 08:39 PM
i'd say the older the fan group the more chances are theyre getting laid

and kobes a type of player that attracts wealthy fans or white middle class people.

people who like lebron are usually ghetto/thugs or kids

i'd put more stock into a 25-30 year old man ( a typical kobe fan ) with money whos well taught and speaks proper english to get laid more often than...

17 to 20 year old poor ghetto trash thugs or some 10-15 year old boy

i think however some kobe fans are mean due to the fact that people are mean to them.. it goes back and forth
i would bet the avg 25 year old ghetto trash has fk'd more women than the avg 25 yr old middle class white man.:facepalm

Mure
05-29-2014, 08:41 PM
How's that any different than a Bran Stan's hopes and dreams being crushed after watching their proclaimed "chosen one" in the 2011 finals?

Bottom line is so far all attempts to be GOAT have come up short.

I'm a Bran stan and have always known his ceiling is #2.:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: Goat is gonna Goat.

kennethgriffin
05-29-2014, 08:43 PM
i would bet the avg 25 year old ghetto trash has fk'd more women than the avg 25 yr old middle class white man.:facepalm

this guy really trying to defend ghetto trash?

:biggums:

what does that say about you LOL

Im so nba'd out
05-29-2014, 08:45 PM
this guy really trying to defend ghetto trash?

:biggums:

what does that say about you LOL
i was just correcting what you wrote if you call that defending :confusedshrug:

IllegalD
05-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Kobe Stans generated from Jordan Stans who were bitter that their boy was retiring and the media was propping up Kobe as the "next MJ". So these Jordan Stans spent most of Kobe's career nitpicking it and trying every little thing to discredit Kobe's greatness, and thus the Kobe Stan was born from that. Except now Jordan Stans have to deal with an even greater evil, which is LeBron Stans. The cycle will continue onto the next generation of players. (You already see it with LeBron Stans vs Durant Stans, and you'll continue to see it as the "next Jordan" or "next LeBron" emerges in the eyes of the media.

20Four
05-29-2014, 10:59 PM
She is 9, so you are admitting to being a pedo now? Someone get the FBI involved.
Da fvkc? Jameer likes 9 year olds? :roll: :roll:

sammichoffate
05-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Finding a kobe stan who comes off as actually knowledgeable is quite the sight. Almost as difficult as finding a Lebron stan who's actually knowledgeable. :confusedshrug:

raprap
05-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Stan wars :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
05-29-2014, 11:10 PM
:lol

Marlo_Stanfield
05-29-2014, 11:11 PM
aint you from Alabama??
sure it wasnt your own niece or sis?:biggums: :roll: :roll: :cheers:

Jameerthefear
05-29-2014, 11:17 PM
Da fvkc? Jameer likes 9 year olds? :roll: :roll:
Not usually but his niece is just special.

Black and White
05-29-2014, 11:19 PM
Not usually but his niece is just special.

Jameer running out of options, resorting to trolling about being a pedo :oldlol:

sammichoffate
05-29-2014, 11:24 PM
Jameer running out of options, resorting to trolling about being a pedo :oldlol:There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, I don't understand why he doesn't get that. The confusion is real. :confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
05-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Black and White ruining another thread.

"B-b-b-but I'm a Celtic fan " :roll:

Im Still Ballin
05-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Kobe stans are like older, less attractive women that are hostile, envious and jealous of younger, beautiful looking women (Lebron fans) that get all the attention.

It's a psychology thing. PM me for a free consultation.

Dr. ISB

Bandito
05-29-2014, 11:30 PM

But you obsess over the same millionaire, the difference is you love him and is sexually attracted to him and the Kobe stans hate him.:coleman:

Bandito
05-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Finding a kobe stan who comes off as actually knowledgeable is quite the sight. Almost as difficult as finding a Lebron stan who's actually knowledgeable. :confusedshrug:
Lebron stans were once Kobe stans.

True story...:eek:

Bandito
05-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Kobe stans are like older, less attractive women that are hostile, envious and jealous of younger, beautiful looking women (Lebron fans) that get all the attention.

It's a psychology thing. PM me for a free consultation.

Dr. ISB
Kobe stans obsess over Lebron and Lebron stans obsess over Lebron. :roll: :roll:

sammichoffate
05-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Lebron stans were once Kobe stans.

True story...:eek:That's what makes it even more sad to see sometimes :confusedshrug:

MVBallin2K
05-29-2014, 11:39 PM
Uhhhh, Kobe stans aren't the only hateful people.

A lot of stans of every player are hateful of people if you don't praise their almighty. I've seen it out of every fanbase where if you dare, dare even so much as talk bad about their hero you get called a vast array of names for it. :oldlol:

It's insecurity in a lot of instances. Anytime someone succeeds over their chosen one, there's instant threads downplaying this, calling it a fluke, etc. Need any proof? Look at Lebron stans after the Pacers won. So many threads pointing out Lebron's fouls, rigging, etc. Whether merited or not, there was a rush to point that out and tell the "idiots" who disagreed that they were wrong. So, it's not just Kobe stans.

LakersFan626
05-29-2014, 11:45 PM

You're trying way too hard.

I don't know any hateful Kobe stans (they just love their player and do point out how overrated LeBron is sometimes), though a few days ago I saw a Heat fan post a picture of someone getting all happy when the news of Manu getting injured broke out, only to post a picture of a guy wiping tears when it was revealed that Pop was joking (was he that worried that the Heat couldn't beat a full strength Spurs when they did last year with an unhealthy Wade?). Really, it feels so much better and is more meaningful to beat a team at full strength.