PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss Miami going to the finals for 4 straight years

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 09:49 PM
I had a premature ejaculation so I made this thread.

What an amazing 4 years these have been. Hopefully, we win yet another ring and three-peat to complete one of the GOAT Dynasties ...

Go Miami!

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-30-2014, 09:53 PM
must be great, how many finals games have you attended?

edrick
05-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Not over yet.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 09:54 PM
must be great, how many finals games have you attended?

None.

Your point is? :banana: :banana:

DaSeba5
First non-Celtics/Lakers franchise to do so. Those franchises in are a class of their own so.... :banana:

NoGunzJustSkillz
None.

Your point is? :banana: :banana:
exactly, get lost you little rat.

Black and White
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Did anyone expect less from this team?? This is a team built to win championships.

JellyBean
Pretty impressive indeed. :cheers:

VengefulAngel

STFU.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 09:56 PM

Exactly what bro?

I asked for what your point was. Anyway, you dont need to answer if you are upset.

nathanjizzle
05-30-2014, 09:58 PM
thankyou d roses knees :bowdown:

r15mohd
05-30-2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Mazing-Choc.jpg

^^^all that needs to be said :rockon:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-30-2014, 10:00 PM
thankyou d roses knees :bowdown:

This f@ggot :roll:

Bernkastel
Gotta applaud the Pacers for carrying them on their back.

Micku
While it was expected from them ever since they got together, it's still amazing to see. The competition of the East kind'a sucks, but it's still an amazing feat to be the best of their conference for four years straight, assuming if they beat the Pacers (it looks like it).

And if they win a championship, then it'll be more amazing.

KDthunderup
05-30-2014, 10:01 PM
Eastern conference

JellyBean
05-30-2014, 10:01 PM
Did anyone expect less from this team?? This is a team built to win championships.

The way they played against the Mavs in that Finals in 2011, I had my worries. I agree the Heat are built to win championships. But how many times have we seen teams with so much potential, fall short of expectations? But the Heat are pretty impressive.

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM
While it was expected from them ever since they got together, it's still amazing to see. The competition of the East kind'a sucks, but it's still an amazing feat to be the best of their conference for four years straight, assuming if they beat the Pacers (it looks like it).

And if they win a championship, then it'll be amazing.
if, LOL

only way i watch is if it's thunder/heat.

Tmuston Beltics
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM

Just because you don't want to buy overpriced tickets you're not a "real" fan? lmao:roll:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Just because you don't want to buy overpriced tickets you're not a "real" fan? lmao:roll:
doubt the kid has even been to a heat game.

coin24
05-30-2014, 10:04 PM
Hopefully the spurs wipe there asses with the heat this year. 2 out of 4 finals will be good IMO.
A nice failure after promising not 6, not 7 etc..:cheers:

Tmuston Beltics
05-30-2014, 10:04 PM

no idea :confusedshrug:

Beastmode88
05-30-2014, 10:05 PM
No doubt it's an incredible feat but you have to admit all the teams they played in the east kinda sucked.

GoSpursGo1984
The East does not have a lot of good teams
Heat get a lot of favorable calls in the playoffs

The-Legend-24
East.

coin24
05-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Not to mention all those 50 win teams the heat have beaten:bowdown:

#roughroadtofinals #stackedeast

TheReal Kendall
05-30-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm highly disappointed! I expected and was promised a whole lot more.

They failed and didn't live up to their promise in my eyes.

http://youtu.be/pT-I8jQDQ7c

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Not to mention all those 50 win teams the heat have beaten:bowdown:

#roughroadtofinals #stackedeast

U so mad right now.

Anyway, I doubt you believe what you write here anyways. Cheers brah :banana:

Quizno
05-30-2014, 10:09 PM
and?

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:11 PM

Of course I have not, I live in the Netherlands.

But what do you call someone who for 10 years stays up till 5-6 AM to watch Heat games.

When Shaq joined the Heat, I had a run of 2 months where I would watch games until 5 AM and then wake up at 7 AM to go to high school.

Enjoy the Heat dynasty bro, it might be long before another team like this comes along.

HylianNightmare
05-30-2014, 10:12 PM
It's impressive, doesn't mean we have to like it

DaSeba5
05-30-2014, 10:13 PM
I don't mind if people don't like it, but I can't take the people serious who are saying they aren't impressed with it. It hasn't been done in a long time.

DFish24
05-30-2014, 10:16 PM
Was expected and not really impressed because of the competition they faced.

kurple
05-30-2014, 10:17 PM
colluding in the weakest conference era ever

not impressed

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-30-2014, 10:19 PM
i forgot, i used to root for the heat when eddie jones went there. Go Heat! 3-peat, lessss getit.

Quizno
05-30-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't mind if people don't like it, but I can't take the people serious who are saying they aren't impressed with it. It hasn't been done in a long time.
i'm not hating, but i don't think it's the most impressive accomplishment when you consider how much more talented the heat team is compared to their competition. too much talent, too many great role players, too little competition in the east. this team SHOULD make the finals every year. three peating would be much more impressive

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:20 PM
By the way. To clear the air in here.

The Heat , in this 4 year run, have also had a very impressive record against the West "elite" conference.

That Dynasty...destroying East / West alike.

Like Dany said :" the Dragon feasts on sheep and horse alike"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

DaSeba5
05-30-2014, 10:21 PM
i'm not hating, but i don't think it's the most impressive accomplishment when you consider how much more talented the heat team is compared to their competition. too much talent, too many great role players, too little competition in the east. this team SHOULD make the finals every year. three peating would be much more impressive

I don't think it's the most impressive thing ever, but it is impressive. But I agree 3-peating would more impressive. In fact, if Miami loses in the Finals, it stains that feat to me somewhat.

sejoon101
05-30-2014, 10:23 PM
East

edrick
05-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Was expected and not really impressed because of the competition they faced.

This hasn't happened since 1984-1987, but it's expected? lol

Andrei89
East

Read a few posts above

East or West = all the same to the Miami Heat.

You think Dallas would have brought the mighty Miami Heat to 7 games this year? I luld.

Same for the Grizzlies.

sbw19
Good competition 1st two Finals runs, last two lousy. Spurs making it two straight is more impressive IMO, considering how strong West's been.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Good competition 1st two Finals runs, last two lousy. Spurs making it two straight is more impressive IMO, considering how strong West's been.

You too should read a few posts above.

Keno
05-30-2014, 10:28 PM
top 3 greatest teams in nba history. not even jordan's bulls accomplished this.

edrick
05-30-2014, 10:29 PM

Yeah, the Heat were on a 19-20 game win streak against the West from 2013-2014 regular season.

Quizno
05-30-2014, 10:29 PM
top 3 greatest teams in nba history. not even jordan's bulls accomplished this.
it's crazy how much support lebron has had. most support for any superstar ever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JT123
05-30-2014, 10:30 PM

So the Spurs beating the Lakers C squad and sweeping the no offense Grizzlies is impressive to you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:31 PM
So the Spurs beating the Lakers C squad and sweeping the no offense Grizzlies is impressive to you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

It sure is bro...

So much competition in the West that the Dallas Mavericks swept the defending champions in 2011.

:roll: :roll:

edrick
05-30-2014, 10:31 PM

Yeah, the Spurs losing 2 games on their way to the Finals was impressive, and showed how great the West teams were, apparently.

sbw19
05-30-2014, 10:32 PM

Why would I need to do that when I've watched every playoff series for the last 16 years or so? I'd much rather base my opinion on what I see not what I read.

Andrei89
Yeah, the Spurs losing 2 games on their way to the Finals was impressive, and showed how great the West teams were, apparently.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
it's crazy how much support lebron has had. most support for any superstar ever :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
If only Jordan had a sidekick who had to sit out 1/3 of the season because he is so injury prone. :bowdown:

Quizno
05-30-2014, 10:34 PM
If only Jordan had a sidekick who had to sit out 1/3 of the season because he is so injury prone. :bowdown:
if jordan had TWO star sidekicks...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#1SportsFan86
05-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Read a few posts above

East or West = all the same to the Miami Heat.

You think Dallas would have brought the mighty Miami Heat to 7 games this year? I luld.

Same for the Grizzlies.

Most of the teams the Heat faced in the playoffs this year can't score much and sometimes go minutes without scoring...one thing the Mavs can do is score the ball and I know they would've gave the Heat all they could handle.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Most of the teams the Heat faced in the playoffs this year can't score much and sometimes go minutes without scoring...one thing the Mavs can do is score the ball and I know they would've gave the Heat all they could handle.

You people still do not understand that the West offensive tempo is the Heat's favorite style of play.

They would feast on every team in the West.

Sure, the Spurs give them trouble, but the Spurs is a great Dynasty with one of the GOAT coaches.

The-Legend-24
05-30-2014, 10:40 PM
East.

T_L_P
05-30-2014, 10:40 PM
What's the point of making this thread if every response you make is, "UMAD?"

:facepalm

PsychoBe
05-30-2014, 10:41 PM

memphis, clippers, suns (if they made it), spurs, dallas, and houston would have gave miami a great series.

but instead they had the lolcats, the senior citizen nets, and the indiana fakers. :facepalm

let's just hope the finals will be good this year.

aboss4real24
05-30-2014, 10:42 PM
sumtn the spurs cant do

Jacks3
Historically poor comp for 2 straight seasons. It's hard to be impressed when a team is essentially getting a bye through the first two rounds and then gets to play a severely flawed Pacers team that would be nothing more than 7-8 seed/struggle to make the playoffs in the West. It's ****ing pathetic.

KingBeasley08
props to the Heat and their fans

Dro
05-30-2014, 10:43 PM
memphis, clippers, suns (if they made it), spurs, dallas, and houston would have gave miami a great series.

but instead they had the lolcats, the senior citizen nets, and the indiana fakers. :facepalm

let's just hope the finals will be good this year.
Yeah, its not like Indiana didn't push Miami the last 2 years.....Its not like they don't split all of their regular season meetings.......

There's a ton of proof that all of those teams would have played Miami better......

Why do we wait until after the games are over and then act like we predicted the future all along?

Prometheus
05-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Look I'm not going to pretend the West isn't stronger than the East, but the butthurt of Heat-haters in this thread is enough to really add to the enjoyment of my night... Stone Ruination IPA, my girl's big ass, Miami dominating Indiana, and you losers being mad and frustrated about the Heat's dominance really all just comes together to satisfy me in a way that is complete. Thanks bitches :cheers:

Dro
05-30-2014, 10:44 PM
props to the Heat but f*ck their fans, mostly Lebron stans..

Fixed.....

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:45 PM

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Much appreciated bro.

This 4 year dominance has been sick and amazing to watch. Thank you Miami, thank you Pat Riley....let us get a three peat now.

T_L_P
05-30-2014, 10:46 PM
sumtn the spurs cant do

It's something that no-one else has has done in since like the 80s. :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
05-30-2014, 10:46 PM

yeah they really motivated them last year by walking out early before the game was over and creating threads on ISH about much of a bitch Lebron is before the series was over

Ne 1
05-30-2014, 10:47 PM
They're playing in a historically weak conference... and playing in the weakest era for bigs ever...and in the weakest era for superstars though.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 10:49 PM
They're playing in a historically weak conference... and playing in the weakest era for bigs ever...and in the weakest era for superstars though.

:facepalm :facepalm

WHat happened to " LOL NEts swept the Heat, lol Lebron will be shook playing against the Pacers"

And most of all, them threads in March " Miami wont make the finals this year, Miami is not as good as they once were"

:applause: :applause: :applause:

chosen_one6
05-30-2014, 10:52 PM
yeah they really motivated them last year by walking out early before the game was over and creating threads on ISH about much of a bitch Lebron is before the series was over

A handful of fans acting a certain way does not mean all of them are the same way.

PsychoBe
05-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Yeah, its not like Indiana didn't push Miami the last 2 years.....Its not like they don't split all of their regular season meetings.......

There's a ton of proof that all of those teams would have played Miami better......

Why do we wait until after the games are over and then act like we predicted the future all along?

memphis completely blew miami out last year on the road and again this year at home and they actually know how to pass the ball and rebound. we all know about the spurs, the suns gung-ho style of play and mobile big-men like plumee and excellent ball-movement and 3pt shooting would had at least been entertaining, we all know about the clippers when it comes to cp3-griffin-jordan, and they also have shooters to spread the floor and play great inside and out and can rebound well, as well as houston with dwight howard and james harden.

and as i say this, both mark jackson and jvg say that all the teams eliminated in the first round in the west could had beaten the pacers, which is most definitely true.

Derka
05-30-2014, 10:54 PM
First non-Celtics/Lakers franchise to do so. Those franchises in are a class of their own so.... :banana:

Grudgingly agree completely.

Derka
05-30-2014, 10:56 PM

And since absolutely none of that is within their control, none of it matters in the slightest.

plowking
05-30-2014, 11:06 PM
colluding in the weakest conference era ever

not impressed

I bet you were impressed by Magic and Kareem's Lakers though, right?

You know the ones that beat the 36 win Sonics in the first round, 42 win Blazers in the 2nd, and then 52 win Nuggets in the WCF's in 84-85?
Or was it the year before that you were impressed by, where they beat the 38 win Kings, the 43 win Mavs, and the 41 win Suns to get there?
No, wait, it must be 82-83, the year before that, where they beat the 46 win Blazers and 53 win Spurs to get to the finals in 2 rounds?
Or, let me guess, it was the 81-82 season, where they beat the powerhouse Suns and Spurs with their beastly 46 and 48 win records. Must be hard playing those two teams to get to the finals. Again, another grueling 2 series' to get to the finals.

Heat have it so damn easy getting to the finals. Nothing like what the Lakers had to go through back then.

Andrei89
05-30-2014, 11:09 PM

You know the ones that beat the 36 win Sonics in the first round, 42 win Blazers in the 2nd, and then 52 win Nuggets in the WCF's in 84-85?
Or was it the year before that you were impressed by, where they beat the 38 win Kings, the 43 win Mavs, and the 41 win Suns to get there?
No, wait, it must be 82-83, the year before that, where they beat the 46 win Blazers and 53 win Spurs to get to the finals in 2 rounds?
Or, let me guess, it was the 81-82 season, where they beat the powerhouse Suns and Spurs with their beastly 46 and 48 win records. Must be hard playing those two teams to get to the finals. Again, another grueling 2 series' to get to the finals.

Heat have it so damn easy getting to the finals. Nothing like what the Lakers had to go through back then.

Good lord Plowking, your preach should be hanged on the ISH rafters. :applause: :applause:

Ne 1
05-30-2014, 11:38 PM
And since absolutely none of that is within their control, none of it matters in the slightest.
Absolutely. But just putting things into perspective though.

plowking
05-31-2014, 12:53 AM
Good lord Plowking, your preach should be hanged on the ISH rafters. :applause: :applause:

It's funny how quickly this thread dies once you make them look stupid.

LeFraud James
05-31-2014, 01:54 AM
Of course I have not, I live in the Netherlands.

But what do you call someone who for 10 years stays up till 5-6 AM to watch Heat games.

When Shaq joined the Heat, I had a run of 2 months where I would watch games until 5 AM and then wake up at 7 AM to go to high school.

Enjoy the Heat dynasty bro, it might be long before another team like this comes along.

You mean it might be a long time before another player primed for GOATness stacks the deck in order to ride the coattails of 3-4 future HOF-ers?

I was, and still am a huge fan of the way LeBron plays this game we all love so much. It pains me though, to think how incredible he could've been by rising up from failure, licking his wounds, and truly working on his game from a young age instead of relying on his otherworldly athleticism and letting his beta personality take over.

Enjoy the rings, Champ

talkingconch
05-31-2014, 02:08 AM
It was kind of expected. impressive though

I gotta applaud lebron and bosh for this. Miami was their best decision. They knew they had NO competition other than the Celtics who tried to deplete them in some playoff series years ago but other than that after Rose's injury, there is absolutely NO chance of any competition for them out in the East.

And when you can sit lebron and have Wade go off AND have guys like Ray Allen go lights out for 3...its impressive.

They will be a dynasty but Lebron James wont change much in my book he'll come closer to one of the best all time but not by much yet. The route he took still plagues his career

Bobcats2013
05-31-2014, 02:13 AM
Shaq has to kiss Spoelstra's feet on fear factor, with cheese on it. Someone has to tell TNT about this right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXIB_XVr6VY

2:23 - 2:36

Ancient Legend
05-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Rashard has contributed greatly on both ends of the floor. They will need his size and defense against whoever comes out of the West.

Wade has been phenomenal, he's been hitting that mid range J consistently and that little 8 foot hook shot always goes in. Could almost swear he's a better FT shooter these playoffs percentage wise. And his help defense has been spectacular.

I hope LeBron has now realized that he can be aggressive from the start and not necessarily wait for his teammates to get going.

LeFraud James
05-31-2014, 02:20 AM

You're so right.

Come to think, Magic should have played it smart like D-Wade and recruited Jordan to play with him.

Too bad Jordan's a true winner, unlike your self crowned King.

plowking
05-31-2014, 03:10 AM
You're so right.

Come to think, Magic should have played it smart like D-Wade and recruited Jordan to play with him.

Too bad Jordan's a true winner, unlike your self crowned King.

Or like how Magic said he wouldn't play pro, unless he got to play with Kareem?

Guess Magic and Lebron are both losers. History certainly remembers Magic as so. Look at all the shitty teams he played to get to each of those finals. I mean, that's all people talk about these days. They certainly don't mention all his championships.

All Net
05-31-2014, 03:21 AM
Very impressive feat no matter who they faced.

LeBird
05-31-2014, 03:23 AM
Shaq has to kiss Spoelstra's feet on fear factor, with cheese on it. Someone has to tell TNT about this right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXIB_XVr6VY

2:23 - 2:36

Haha, what a spot. This should be going viral right about now.