PDA

View Full Version : Greg Oden could possibly win a ring before Kevin Durant

Ancient Legend
05-31-2014, 01:32 AM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Kevin+Durant+2007+ESPY+Awards+Show+9pcnsv6IYCxl.jp g

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/10413851_688545254544665_2110036577_n.jpg

The Gods can be cruel.

moe94
05-31-2014, 01:37 AM
Cannot believe they were drafted 7 years ago. Christ.

BasedTom
05-31-2014, 01:38 AM
Beasley before Rose as well.

I think we know the real reason Riley wanted them both this year...

Cannot believe they were drafted 7 years ago. Christ.
The time flies so damn fast

Seriously, there are people born in the 21st century who are teenagers now...

Rodmantheman
05-31-2014, 01:39 AM
Beasley before Rose as well.

I think we know the real reason Riley wanted them both this year...

:lol

DuMa
05-31-2014, 01:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RCXwAxU.jpg

Solefade
05-31-2014, 01:19 PM
lol if this happens

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-31-2014, 01:23 PM
who cares? oden would switch places with durant in a flash if given the opportunity.

Kiddlovesnets
05-31-2014, 01:28 PM
He wont, Duncan is getting 5th ring though.

LAZERUSS
05-31-2014, 01:33 PM
Hell, he might even catch the great Adam Morrison.

VIntageNOvel
05-31-2014, 02:00 PM

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b84f69e201157128bcad970b-450wi

:bowdown:

MavsSuperFan
05-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Winning a ring as a super star > winning it as a star

Winning a ring as a star > winning the ring as a significant role player.

Winning the ring as a significant role player > winning the ring as a minor role player

Winning the ring as a minor role player > winning the ring as a non-factor = not winning the ring at all.

Oden winning the ring will be more a reminder of his failures than anything else. It will be used as a joke and used to mock him.

Lord Leoshes
05-31-2014, 03:52 PM

Winning the ring as a significant role player > winning the ring as a minor role player

Winning the ring as a minor role player > winning the ring as a non-factor = not winning the ring at all.

Oden winning the ring will be more a reminder of his failures than anything else. It will be used as a joke and used to mock him.

only u & other haters will mock, & make jokes about a man that went threw so much suffering.
every one else with a heart, & compassion will be happy for him.

& all these players would rather have a ring even if they weren't a factor, then not ever winning one at all.

Dresta
05-31-2014, 03:56 PM

Only in your spiteful little mind.

MavsSuperFan
05-31-2014, 03:58 PM
only u & other haters will mock, & make jokes about a man that went threw so much suffering.
every one else with a heart, & compassion will be happy for him.

& all these players would rather have a ring even if they weren't a factor, then not ever winning one at all.
1. I wont make fun of him because I dont care.

2. people will use him like they use adam morrison, basically like even he has a ring, etc. Also durant haters will use oden's ring to attack durant.

Lets be real, Oden isnt doing anything for his ring. This is not a steve kerr like situation where Oden is playing a role.

man that went threw so much suffering.
:biggums: :wtf: are you talking about. Dude has had a great life. He is wealthy and financially secure and "plays" (well at least gets a paycheck) in the nba. He is rich and famous. I save my pity for people that are actually suffering, Eg. disabled, homeless vets.

MavsSuperFan
05-31-2014, 04:00 PM
Only in your spiteful little mind.
It will be used the same way that adam morrison's rings are used. you're naive if you dont see that happening.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b84f69e201157128bcad970b-450wi

:bowdown:

^Examples. Mocking is not always mean spirited.

R.I.P.
05-31-2014, 04:00 PM
Darko did it in his rookie season. Took LeBron forever. :roll:

Nuff Said
05-31-2014, 04:01 PM
I bet durant is so jealous right now.

Quickening
05-31-2014, 04:01 PM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Kevin+Durant+2007+ESPY+Awards+Show+9pcnsv6IYCxl.jp g

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Greg Oden is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cawk has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pu55y.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Greg barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her pu55y muscles clamping down on Odens throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still ma5terbates to the memory of it

TheMarkMadsen
05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Wade won a FMVP before Lebron, Darko won a ring before anybody in that class

:confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
05-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Wade won a FMVP before Lebron, Darko won a ring before anybody in that class

:confusedshrug:

LeBron is a better player than Kobe ever was.

How mad does that make you feel?

TheMarkMadsen
05-31-2014, 04:13 PM
LeBron is a better player than Kobe ever was.

How mad does that make you feel?

it makes me feel like it's not true or you wouldn't have to bring it up randomly in every one of your post showing how insecure you are

MavsSuperFan
05-31-2014, 04:15 PM

Greg Oden is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cawk has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pu55y.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Greg barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her pu55y muscles clamping down on Odens throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

another reason not to feel bad for oden:applause: :bowdown:

dudes living the life. No reason to pretend he had a successful nba career, dude has money and a huge ****

Dresta
05-31-2014, 04:17 PM
It will be used the same way that adam morrison's rings are used. your naive if you dont see that happening.

Nah, everyone's just gonna mock Durant for being 2nd again :lol .

And just after he had such a good cry over coming 1st for the first time.

senelcoolidge
05-31-2014, 04:17 PM
I guess this would make Oden a greater player than Durant based on some people's logic here. Championships over skills/player/dominance/performance.

MC Gusto
05-31-2014, 04:24 PM

:biggums:

jzek
05-31-2014, 04:24 PM
What do these guys have in common?:

http://i.imgur.com/Vuzv4lT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mc9rMfu.jpg

Jailblazers7
05-31-2014, 04:34 PM
It will be used the same way that adam morrison's rings are used. you're naive if you dont see that happening.

Oden is different because of the injuries. I think his ring would be a cool story about his journey back to basketball.

Jailblazers7
05-31-2014, 04:37 PM

:roll:

I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Just2McFly
05-31-2014, 04:37 PM
What do these guys have in common?:

http://i.imgur.com/Vuzv4lT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mc9rMfu.jpg
DEAD:oldlol:

Just2McFly
05-31-2014, 04:39 PM

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/b2/43/b8b243ad704038d7952d076b22393185.jpg

MavsSuperFan
05-31-2014, 04:42 PM
Oden is different because of the injuries. I think his ring would be a cool story about his journey back to basketball.
look up his stats from this year, this playoffs, this eastern conference finals.

Can you really say he is back? He is basically being given a participation medal.

russwest0
07-17-2014, 06:49 PM
He wont, Duncan is getting 5th ring though.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: